Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306023 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 11:35pm On May 15, 2008
IncaGold:

@ty4real
If you truly believe that nobody has a monopoly of knowledge, then leave vicjustice alone! Let him post whatever rubbish he wants. Moreover my post was addressed to Vicjustice, not you, busy body!!!!

I dont understand what you mean by the above?I hope you are not an errand boy cause I dont kno wetin concern agbero with overload!This is an intellectual public forum,that if a person should yarn rubbish myself inclusive he should be corrected!After all this nairaland a free for all forum grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by MaryAnne: 12:36am On May 16, 2008
hi, pls hw do i contact u concerning some immmigration issues i am having outside nairaland posts. pls can u send ur email addy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by MaryAnne: 12:40am On May 16, 2008
hi, mr Pahtahkee,  pls hw do i contact u concerning some immmigration issues i am having outside nairaland posts. pls can u send ur email addy.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 1:28am On May 16, 2008
@Dantecmu,
By the way, my post wasn't addressed to you! It clearly stated @Vicjustice!!!!!
I dont hold any grudge against the trio, i'm rather offended by the constant bashing the poor guy receives on this forum. If you feel he is an attention seeker and a psycho, then just ignore him.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Tegese: 2:07am On May 16, 2008
IncaGold:

How can you understand? Intellectual indeed, talking about visa issues has made you an intellect. I didnt realise you were an agbero, so you aint particularly concerned about overload. ewu
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Tegese: 2:10am On May 16, 2008
IncaGold:

@Dantecmu,
By the way, my post wasn't addressed to you! It clearly stated @Vicjustice!!!!!
I don't hold any grudge against the trio, i'm rather offended by the constant bashing the poor guy receives on this forum. If you feel he is an attention seeker and a psycho, then just ignore him.
i don't think hes an attention seeker, i mean vicjustice, i'v been following this developments and i can't see where he actually attacked these people or any other user personally. i think it all started in a thread tittled "disgraced from nigeria" where mr.partaki referred to him as an inconsistent someone who insults nigeria as a nation. i don't know how funkybabe got into all this, but its obvious that they are friends and they speak same language, so they share common numerous enemies. but, whos the third person?
funky and partaki, when will you put an end to this fight, will you keep on fighting with someone whos not fighting back? you guys are matured and shoud stay so. too much of everything is bad. this is over too much, una don too do am, haba, watin?!!!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 7:30am On May 16, 2008
Tegese:

i don't think hes an attention seeker, i mean vicjustice, i'v been following this developments and i can't see where he actually attacked these people or any other user personally. i think it all started in a thread tittled "disgraced from nigeria" where mr.partaki referred to him as an inconsistent someone who insults nigeria as a nation. i don't know how funkybabe got into all this, but its obvious that they are friends and they speak same language, so they share common numerous enemies. but, whos the third person?
funky and partaki, when will you put an end to this fight, will you keep on fighting with someone whos not fighting back? you guys are matured and shoud stay so. too much of everything is bad. this is over too much, una don too do am, haba, watin?!!!
Were you not the same person who went about stating another nairaland member was an asylum seeker in the US? And vicjustice with his multiple identities was quoting your posts from your profile to different threads just to malign that said lady?

If you do not know what started all this, it is best you keep quiet, and keep going to make statements about others immigration cases on the forum. Let vicjustice himself come here and state what he did. He himself knows where it all started from with his multiple attacks based on his multiple identities on the forum. Or did he hire you as well to be his mouth-piece?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2008
@Incagold!
How can you understand? Intellectual indeed, talking about visa issues has made you an intellect. I didnt realise you were an agbero, so you aint particularly concerned about overload. ewu

Then you shouldnt be here at all in the first place now,if you have all the knowledge,silly,I guess it is your type that finds themselves in Aso Rock and begin to misbehave[b](ITK)[/b],empty heads with charcoal brain! grin grin

Those who live in glass house don't throw stones cause if they do,they will create a problem they can't solve!

Dont even try to do what you are venturing into!Anewu grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by teamman(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2008
good morning visa gurus, once again thank you for your time. i want to attach my academic transcript to my hsmp application,because i finished from the university in 2005 my degree certificate is not ready yet. Now my university does not want to give me the transcript directly but send it to the organization where it is needed. can i allow them send it to the hsmp application office? Alternatively my study course department can issue a transcript which i can collect directly.Can i use the academic transcript from my course department for the hsmp application? If not please advice . Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2008
@Tegese

He without sin should cast the first stone.

Were you not the same person some few months ago who came on nairaland attacking/exposing almondjoy as an asylum seeker and talking about her personal life?

Did you notice anywhere i passed a comment on your allegations against her on that thread? Unlike Wackjustice using his multiple IDs to make jest of her thanks to you.

So tell me, what moral justification do you have telling me who to attack or who not to on NL? I do not insert my nostrils into what is practically none of my business, i would really like it if you do the same.

Since you are not sure of the origin of all my attacks, why didnt you take time to ask around or dig up old posts rather than jumping into unnecessary conclusions? Have you ever thought about why is it a female will keep attacking a boy like Vicjustice regularly? Is he the only male on this section?

Regular posters in this section (at least in the last 6months) know that Vicjustice with his multiple IDs started it all. Dantecmu and D10 are just two of the numerous people that can bear me witness here. (Incagold, The guy with 17posts seeking for whom to help him search for a school in UK to study Masters in finance, you do not know the orgin of this so its better you remain silent and spend your browsing time goggling for your info).

Anyway, I never went around crying wolf like what Vicjustice has been doing (mailing and telling people to beg me to stop attacking him). I kept my peace then only waiting for the right time to get back at him. I know he will be regretting in his cyber life for ever launching a verbal attack/insult at me in the first place - he never envisaged i could be this nasty or unrelenting.

Anyway, I have told Vicjustice's emissaries what i expect from Vicjustice if he wants me to get off his case. Until he does what i have requested - i will only keep on doing what i have been doing  - exposing his foolishness.

Did i see you post 'Haba wetin, this is over too much??'. Trust me, i have not even started with him.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by teamman(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2008
teamman:

good morning visa gurus, once again thank you for your time. i want to attach my academic transcript to my hsmp application,because i finished from the university in 2005 my degree certificate is not ready yet. Now my university does not want to give me the transcript directly but send it to the organization where it is needed. can i allow them send it to the hsmp application office? Alternatively my study course department can issue a transcript which i can collect directly.Can i use the academic transcript from my course department for the hsmp application? If not please advice . Thank you
pls funkybabe, pahatakee and co can u help out.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 9:52am On May 16, 2008
funkybaby:

@Tegese

He without sin should cast the first stone.

Were you not the same person some few months ago who came on nairaland attacking/exposing almondjoy as an asylum seeker and talking about her personal life?

Did you notice anywhere i passed a comment on your allegations against her on that thread? Unlike Wackjustice using his multiple IDs to make jest of her thanks to you.

So tell me, what moral justification do you have telling me who to attack or who not to on Nairaland? I do not insert my nostrils into what is practically none of my business, i would really like it if you do the same.

Since you are not sure of the origin of all my attacks, why didnt you take time to ask around or dig up old posts rather than jumping into unnecessary conclusions? Have you ever thought about why is it a female will keep attacking a boy like Vicjustice regularly? Is he the only male on this section?

Regular posters in this section (at least in the last 6months) know that Vicjustice with his multiple IDs started it all. Dantecmu and D10 are just two of the numerous people that can bear me witness here. (Incagold, The guy with 17posts seeking for whom to help him search for a school in UK to study Masters in finance, you do not know the orgin of this so its better you remain silent and spend your browsing time goggling for your info).

Anyway, I never went around crying wolf like what Vicjustice has been doing (mailing and telling people to beg me to stop attacking him). I kept my peace then only waiting for the right time to get back at him. I know he will be regretting in his cyber life for ever launching a verbal attack/insult at me in the first place - he never envisaged i could be this nasty or unrelenting.

Anyway, I have told Vicjustice's emissaries what i expect from Vicjustice if he wants me to get off his case. Until he does what i have requested - i will only keep on doing what i have been doing - exposing his foolishness.

Did i see you post 'Haba wetin, this is over too much??'. Trust me, i have not even started with him.

Message! shocked shocked
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2008
@Teamman!
Really HSMP require you send in all your original certificates but in this case since your certficate is not ready an dyou need to put in the application,Let the school send the transcript to Hsmp office and you can still collect the one from the depart.But for real,its advisable you get all your original certifcates but at the same just trust God that it will still work out fine since you need to put in the application now and your certficates is not yet ready which is no fault of yours,You can have the school write an official cover letter stating that the certificate is not yet ready and that in lieu of that,they are sending the transcript.Cheers
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:06am On May 16, 2008
@teaman
There has to be a way you can get your transcript by hand in a sealed and stamped envelope addressed to those in charge of HSMP applications. Give them money grin

Over 3years after your graduation, your certificate is not yet ready. Na wa oh. With what i know on HSMP, you need to present original certificate. Its taking them so long to release certificates, do you know how long it is going to take them to dispatch your transcript?

Its best you use the transcript from your school's academic registry. Not having a certificate after 3years is bad enough, getting a transcript from your department makes things look rather fishy (Do course departments at schools issue transcripts-i never knew that-first time am hearing this).
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2008
@funkybaby,
It's evident people on his forum are real intellects.
I just asked a simple question, and if you deem it fit to announce to the entire world, pls feel free. I wonder the relevance of the number of posts (17 and i guess this will make it 18) to your fight with vicjustice. Just keep counting ok! If i could get sufficient info from the web, i wouldnt have bothered asking at all, afterall you didnt help me, so why make so much noise.
I'm not vicjustice's stooge, but i'm just not pleased with the name calling and all.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2008
@ty4real,
Message!!!
I asked for help and there's NO SHAME IN THAT! If you feel name calling and slagging is the best, then ride on. Shame on you, hiding under a lady's skirt. (Woman wrapper!!!)
Just leave vicjustice alone and get on with your pro bono work.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 2:31pm On May 16, 2008
funkybaby:

I never went around crying wolf like what Vicjustice has been doing (mailing and telling people to beg me to stop attacking him).

Anyway, I have told Vicjustice's emissaries what i expect from Vicjustice if he wants me to get off his case. Until he does what i have requested -

Who are his emmissaries?

Then , i will know what to say.

@All

For those that contributed to the locking of "visa appeal thread", i say congratulations.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by VOR(m): 4:08pm On May 16, 2008
Ako

I just noticed that the visa appeal thread was locked.

Why so?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2008
IncaGold:

@ty4real,
Message!!!
I asked for help and there's NO SHAME IN THAT! If you feel name calling and slagging is the best, then ride on. Shame on you, hiding under a lady's skirt. (Woman wrapper!!!)
Just leave vicjustice alone and get on with your pro bono work.

Is this all you could come up with,this is going to be last response to you ODOYO! grin grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2008
@Funky baby

just like Akola said . . .who are the emmisaries undecided

and why must he do that which u said . . .just allow the guy revel in his stupidty . . . crass stupidity any sane person will agree cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Akolawole(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2008
@VOR

Just dey siddon look but seriously i need to discuss with you probably on email.

@Dr kit

I will cyber-box you back to Sports.

Did you remember Valentine Strasser became Salone president at the age of 27?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2008
@Ty4real,
Unrefined. You better face your acca and leave me alone on this nairaland.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:36pm On May 16, 2008
@ Incagold

Please let things be.

JC Deji Mayor knew the VSF office  in Ibadan was open and fully functional, and had the intention of submitting his visa there, all he wanted to find out was if he could pick it up in Ibadan too. Vicjustice offered his contribution with valid links that could be easily verified by anyone with a chip on their shoulder.

Team man also stated that he wanted to apply for HSMP, having seen all the requirements. All he wanted was information about things to avoid, and things that could buttress his application, hence the use of the word technicality, i.e. minor points that could arise from a rigorous interpretation of a law or a rule. Once again Vicjustice proffered his input on credibility as well as touch briefly on the importance of documents. Note he started off  by stating “one thing . . .”, meaning that everyone else was welcomed to contribute further.

The next person that felt they had something relevant to contribute could have either said “VicJustice you are wrong” or “In addition to what Vicjustice said . . .”,

Please let things be, there is no point. wink

To let you in on a secret, I used to think Mc-Omo [s](the travel fraternity's megaphone/amplifier [/s] grin) too was a multiple ID user like yourself  wink until I realised that for every one complimentary statement he made on behalf of the travel fraternities, he slyly made three about the need for them to calm down/chill/pipe down etc grin.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:50pm On May 16, 2008
@ TY4real

ty4real:

@ Incagold
Mr Self appointed appointed Moderator! shocked,we are all here to challenge each other in order to be a better person,no one has a monopoly of knowledge when it comes to visa issues,we keep learning,so contribute your quota and leave stories grin

ty4real:

I don't understand what you mean by the above?I hope you are not an errand boy cause I don't kno wetin concern agbero with overload!This is an intellectual public forum,that  if a person should yarn rubbish myself inclusive he should be corrected!After all this nairaland a free for all forum grin grin grin

Fair enough contribution, in fact I have just learnt from Vicjustice and JC Deji Mayor that the VFS in Ibadan is now open and operating to full capacity.  wink tongue
And you are right in your assertion that everyone should be able to challenge or correct people in a civilised and tactful manner. For a perfect example of a challenge/correction, feel free to refer to the input from the gentleman below  wink grin

ty4real:

@funkybaby
I don't think visa fees is paid into guaranty trust bank again,I think they use sterling bank now wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 12:11am On May 17, 2008
@ Mr Pataki, enough is enough haba ! ! !.

pahtahkee:

@ Tegese
Were you not the same person who went about stating another nairaland member was an asylum seeker in the US? And vicjustice with his multiple identities was quoting your posts from your profile to different threads just to malign that said lady?

Since when did two wrongs ever make a right?

pahtahkee:

If you do not know what started all this, it is best you keep quiet, and keep going to make statements about others immigration cases on the forum. Let vicjustice himself come here and state what he did. He himself knows where it all started from with his multiple attacks based on his multiple identities on the forum. Or did he hire you as well to be his mouth-piece?

I think it is high time you switch off your "troll alert". Vicjustice has not hired me to be his mouthpiece but I am open to offers.

On a more serious note, this forum was not created for people to air their grievances or wash their dirty laundry in public. Vicjustice does not have to come to this thread or any other of the over 100,000 other threads on this forum to proffer any explanation or apology to nada.

Eyín tí ajá fi nbá omo e seré ni ó fín gée je (Na the same teeth wey dog dey take play with hin pickin, na the same teeth hin dey take bite am)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 12:26am On May 17, 2008
@BB!
Mo gbo oooo(I don hear una) smiley smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 12:43am On May 17, 2008
@ Bumper, (Madam peace-maker) grin

Your own wahala is not to be handled here. grin You kuku know me, I do not go about wanting or stirring wahala, but when you decide to put your shit to my face for no reason and think you are smart with it, I will put whomever in his/her place.

Anyway, I hope vicjustice will learn to keep off from anything pertaining to Pataki or even his posts henceforth. He knew where he went wrong with me, pity that those posts of his have been deleted now, and when I get my elements on, it is always not good.

In fact I have even reduced my attacks and fights on the forum these days. Agba tin de. embarassed grin grin

@ funkybaby, kiss

Abeg sheath your sword.

LIFE IS TOO GOOD TO WASTE ON A CYBER BEING.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 12:44am On May 17, 2008
@ty4real
Guaranty Trust Bank still accepts visa fees for British visas. BHC probably decided to stop the bank's 'monopoly' by giving Sterling Bank the right to collect the fees on its behalf.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 12:51am On May 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ Bumper, (Madam peace-maker) grin

Your own wahala is not to be handled here. grin You kuku know me, I do not go about wanting or stirring wahala, but when you decide to put your shit to my face for no reason and think you are smart with it, I will put whomever in his/her place.

Anyway, I hope vicjustice will learn to keep off from anything pertaining to Pataki or even his posts henceforth. He knew where he went wrong with me, pity that those posts of his have been deleted now, and when I get my elements on, it is always not good.

In fact I have even reduced my attacks and fights on the forum these days. Agba tin de. embarassed grin grin@ funkybaby, kiss

Abeg sheath your sword.

LIFE IS TOO GOOD TO WASTE ON A CYBER BEING.

Are you sure it is that or the fact that you don't want to receive the title of "most banned user on Nairaland" for the tenth year running?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 1:06am On May 17, 2008
@Big Bumper

I am sure everyone on NAIRALAND knows there is only one Kitaun ! cool

what is ur problem with my bearing MC OMO ? why would u want to say u felt am a multiple id user when the whole world knows that I speak up against people using multi ids to attack others ? undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 1:08am On May 17, 2008
@ Bumper,
When nairaland start, that it is already in its tenth year of banning on Pataki? tongue

Banning is nothing new to me again jare. grin Abeg, na newbies that word fit they pull shakara for. tongue

How you doing?

@ Funky,
Sorry was not around all day today. Had to go sort out some stuffs that I told you about.

@ Mary Anne,
I got your mail, I will respond as soon as I have made some contacts in respect to your case,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 1:11am On May 17, 2008
@pataki
I understand. Sent you some mails today. Have you gotten them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.