Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306002 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 1:17am On May 17, 2008
Yeah I got the mails. I will try to call you later in the day I think. Although I have a game of chess with a chess young prodigy all day today. grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 1:25am On May 17, 2008
Mc Omo:

@Big Bumper
I am sure everyone on NAIRALAND knows there is only one Kitaun ! cool
You got that wrong mate, I didn't know and don't give two farthings  cool

Mc Omo:

what is your problem with my bearing MC OMO ?
Did I come to you with any problem? Do I have to pay a visit to the Copyright Police or the Plagiarism Police for referencing your username? Didn't think so.

Mc Omo:

why would u want to say u felt am a multiple id user when the whole world knows that I speak up against people using multi ids to attack others ? undecided
Why can't I? Is there a Thought Police I need to report to if I have an opinion?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 1:31am On May 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

@ Bumper,
When nairaland start, that it is already in its tenth year of banning on Pataki? tongue

Banning is nothing new to me again jare. grin Abeg, na newbies that word fit they pull shakara for. tongue

How you doing?

You see, he-goat, thats why I said its not because of old age that you are ceasing fire, its simply because with your record (Top 3 on the most banned list) if they fit ban you for fifty years in advance sef, they would gladly do so. Has anyone ever told you that you are a vagabond boomerang?    grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 1:42am On May 17, 2008
big_bumper:

You see, he-goat, thats why I said its not because of old age that you are ceasing fire, its simply because with your record (Top 3 on the most banned list) if they fit ban you for fifty years in advance sef, they would gladly do so. Has anyone ever told you that you are a vagabond boomerang? grin
Madam she-goat go and sleep. Ban is a word synonymous with some others on this forum. You are beginning to hallucinate real fast. Not a good sign I can say. cool

With this, I do not want to derail this thread. If you have wahala tonight, give it to someone else. Pataki is no longer buying wahala on the forum. Better you tuck into your duvet and sleep jejely like a supposed angel.

If you want wahala you know how to reach me. angry

Back to the issue of the thread.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 2:00am On May 17, 2008
Abeg, leave that side about derailing the thread, all work and no play . . .  cool

Why the long face? Why do you think I am hallucinating, aren't we smoking from the same Hookah? wink
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 3:00am On May 17, 2008
Mc Omo:

awon iran baba e ni salaro angry tongue grin

oponu . . . . u still get mouth to dey talk for here . . . shocked

screwing a dog can't be too hard for u to do,, or is it ? cuntful cunt ! grin

at least the likes of Vicjustice know when to run, u are just plain listless ! madwoman ! tongue grin

Awon iya laya baba e ati iya e ni onba soro. Iwo omo alaileko osi yi.

If Vicjustice feels the need to retreat and surrender, na hin own palaver be that. 

Why I no go get mouth to talk, you think na only you be amplifier? grin You think say I be radio O.Y.O for nothing? wink

I reiterate, your momma is the one whose cunt is being ravaged by a dog as we speak, whilst your father watches and self-services from a distance. Gbekeyide, Sombo, Didinrin, Sule-bada,

FYI, stop wasting your saliva on those clifford & co names you are dropping, don't know none of them and never heard of them, like I never heard of kitaun tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 3:32am On May 17, 2008
@ Vicjustice

Sorry, it was rude of me not to acknowledge you. Thanks for the prayer and God bless you too.

Yeah I remember that saying not letting peope drag one down to their level and thats why I always maintain that silence is golden . . . 

I respect the way you have learnt to ignore the rants most times, so never felt the need to defend you, but I thought it was unfair the way they jumped on Incagold and tegese's throat like a pack of blood -thirsty hound for merely stating their observations.

And that was the reason why in my post to Incagold, I highlighted the fact and poked fun at Mc- mathingy that for every one praise he gives, he give three remonstrations, despite the fact that he is on the travel fraternity's side. Yes I can be mischievious sometimes, but no one has died yet. Men, a lot of people need megadoses of humour transplant.

Another preaching I heard from the Senior Pastor of Redeem, Pastor Adeboye, was that there is no need to hold a grudge against people. He likened it to trying to keep a beach-ball underwater, which requires the need for the person to stay in one position and hold the ball underwater, that if you let go, the ball would float away and you too can leave that position and move on with your life. I guess I too need to apply this principle and leave this "eré-omodé" melee.

Peace out bro
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 3:56am On May 17, 2008
big_bumper:

@ Vicjustice

Sorry, it was rude of me not to acknowledge you. Thanks for the prayer and God bless you too.

Yeah I remember that saying not letting peope drag one down to their level and thats why I always maintain that silence is golden . . . 

I respect the way you have learnt to ignore the rants most times, so never felt the need to defend you, but I thought it was unfair the way they jumped on Incagold and tegese's throat like a pack of blood -thirsty hound for merely stating their observations.

And that was the reason why in my post to Incagold, I highlighted the fact and poked fun at Mc- mathingy that for every one praise he gives, he give three remonstrations, despite the fact that he is on the travel fraternity's side. Yes I can be mischievious sometimes, but no one has died yet. Men, a lot of people need megadoses of humour transplant.

Another preaching I heard from the Senior Pastor of Redeem, Pastor Adeboye, was that there is no need to hold a grudge against people. He likened it to trying to keep a beach-ball underwater, which requires the need for the person to stay in one position and hold the ball underwater, that if you let go, the ball would float away and you too can leave that position and move on with your life. I guess I too need to apply this principle and leave this "eré-omodé" melee.

Peace out bro 
   You weren't rude at all, in fact, you're a Heroes, and that you'll always be. . .
@IncaGold, Admin2008, Tegese, 4him and many others who dare to talk for the truth, your out-spoken personalities are appreciated. Stay blessed.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 8:25am On May 17, 2008
Thanks Jare Seina,
I Wonder Y They've All Turn The Forum To Agbo Ariya,Where They Greet Eachother Unendedly,
@ EveryOne
I Beg Tell Me Something Cool,
Please I Was In My Local Govt Xterday For A Tax Clearance,
i.e The One I Wanna Tender For My UK Visa,
Did Anyone Know The Type Of Tax Clearance I'm Gonna Use Cos I Was Ask Which Type,
So I Told Them I Have To Contact The Gurus In The House To Know Wadup,
1Luv
JC Deji Mayor
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dnative(m): 9:00am On May 17, 2008
what's been goin on here? undecided undecided undecided
all of una don start again?

@admin - I second you on that, high time we had a FIGHTS section where these folks can cyber beat themselves to a state of stupor. grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 9:54am On May 17, 2008
@Moderator,
My post disappeared mysteriously, a clear indication that you're really BIASED! if indeed you took it out. Afterall you cant tell me you havent been reading about the slagging your very good friends on the forum have been posting. God dey
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 10:01am On May 17, 2008
@ Vicjustice,

You an all-time idiot! You come on nairaland preaching sanctimonious inanities, while you go sending useless mails with insults. Who are you deceiving?

I have just seen the mail you sent to funkybaby now with your insult to my person as well. Come on the forum and deny it and I will personally post the email content here. So you know the UK Visa Appeal thread was locked because of you, and yet you stupidly state that you delight in helping others with their circumstances?

A devil you really are! I was going to stop addressing you, but it seems foolishness has become the perpetual mattress upon which you sleep on. If your parents did not teach you manners at home at your 30 something years of age, you will learn some internet manners very soon! When people tell you to stay the f@ck off their business, it is good you obediently comply. You cannot stand being insulted, why start it in the first place? Remember how you came lying against my person on the forum with your multiple identities?

You bloody drug pushing dolt.

big_bumper:

@ Vicjustice

Peace out bro

Madam as you usually say: SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! Everyone is bearing their individual fathers name. Vicjustice or any other cyber being here does not need an internet supervisor to talk his points. He is grown up man, let him handle his battles which he started.

If he feels I am wrong with all what we have alleged against, let him prove it!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 10:07am On May 17, 2008
I'm out of here embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 10:13am On May 17, 2008
@ Mr Pataki

like I said, It is nobody's business. Is anyone really interested in anyone's father's name on a public forum? No. If you feel the need to vent your spleen about your day to day dialogue/transcript between you and any of your adversaries, this is not the place for it.
No one is interested, go and air your grievances elsewhere. I bet the moderator is working on a grievance and rants section as we speak type  lipsrsealed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 10:23am On May 17, 2008
IncaGold:

@Moderator,
My post disappeared mysteriously, a clear indication that you're really BIASED! if indeed you took it out. Afterall you can't tell me you havent been reading about the slagging your very good friends on the forum have been posting. God dey

R u jealous that I am flavour of the monthangry grin

Psst, don't tell anyone that i told you but majority of your posts are still there methinks, (17 posts can't be too hard to count wink, can it? grin) the moderator was just doing his job. A lot of my posts were removed too (thank God).  Ease up on the guy. And trust me I bet the moderator is not having an easy time, due to way we are all behaving which is worse than a lot of thirteen years old children. At least they have the excuse of being saddled with pre-teen hormones, what excuses have we got? cheesy     
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dnative(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2008
On a more serious only if folks would recognize the following:

1. There's nothin like 'my thread' or 'our thread', once a thread is created, it is open for contribution by everyone, that's why it is called a PUBLIC FORUM.

2. There's no monopoly of knowledge on any issues. Admittedly there might be subject matter experts but that's not to say that someone out there might not have a very useful info or insight on a particular issue that has not yet been given by the SMEs.

3. You can look good with your posts and display of knowledge without necessarily making someone else look bad.

4. There would always be contrasting opinion to yours, learn to live with that. If in doubt refer back to No. 2

5. While giving a contrasting opinion, do it with a sense of responsibility. Don't use it as an opportunity to hang the previous poster, even when it is extremely obvious that his/her post was wrong, full of errors or outright gibberish.

6. While you sure can post anything (well not really - almost anything) you want, save readers an insight into your private matters. "kunle i got your email on abcde, ," "nkiru, I'm yet to read that stuff you sent me thoroughly", "ahmed, i'm sending you a text now, reply me once you get it", "chika, I'm still checking that info we discussed about in the pub yesterday",  Cmon. Save us some white space, like anybody really cares. If you guys are really this close, then keep such correspondences to email/sms/phone (since you have it, why not use it).

7. Before posting, THINK THINK and THINK, being a public forum does not mean a license to display your ignorance. If you're not sure, doesn't hurt to check other sources for more information. Google is your friend. Remember THINK again - just before you hit that SEND button.

8.Concerning visa applications queries, like my guy Dantcemu said "you can't submit your application or appeal on nairaland". If you situation is really important to you - learn to research. cmon there's vfs, homeoffice, BIA, travel.state.gov, ukvisas, ait and other authoritative websites on immigration matters. Learn to read through all these and be informed yourselves. The subject matter experts didn't get there in one day, they knew what they know by reading and researching themselves. Be informed and educate yourselves on the issues that concern you, in that way, if you ever need to ask anybody anything, it would be from an informed standpoint and there would hardly be any room for them to put you down.

9. Don't clutter threads with no-brainer one-liners. LMAO, LOL, ROTF,  smileylipsrsealed tongue might be cool, but seriously is that the only thing you can post in response to a serious thread. grin

10. Don't try to insult people and pass it off as wordplay, one from my friend (my friend? well not really) D-Reloaded here. It's not cool at all.If you have to correct someone's post, cmon give them a little bit of dignity at least. Remember No.2

11.Cliques (if there's anything like that - I doubt) won't help this forum. While you might have a preferred list of posters you'd wish to always respond to or acknowledge, bear in mind that once your post makes it out to the board, it's game for everyone - I mean everyone. If that post is really meant for some selected few, then SEND THEM EMAILS (I'm sure they should be on your distro list if they're really that close to you). Best you can do if someone's desperately seeking your attention in a distasteful way - IGNORE THEM.

the travel section would be a better place.

This is not an exclusive list. Open to anyone to add to the list.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 10:24am On May 17, 2008
Vicjustice:

This is not far from the truth. First of all, you originally created this thread to favour your some certain people including two notorious ones whom you obviously observed are random trouble makers, and then, you modified it at the suggestion of one of them.
I for one believe that you enjoy all these developments otherwise, you would have taken action. And for the fact that these people are have allowed to continue with their slandering attitude for such a considerable period of time, i'm somehow concerned of the possibility that you're partial, let me not mention the sarcastic comment you once made in support of their opinions.
We trusted you, Siena, but don't disappoint us.

You are rather being myopic with reasoning. I suggested to Siena to modify the title of this thread, simply because I know internet morons like you will feel it is a travel fraternity thing as you have gladly even stated in the quoted statement above.

Anything wrong in giving suggestions to the moderator? If you have one, state it! It is normal for every forum to have people giving out ideas to the moderator. Even Seun gets ideas from members of the forum. I would have pasted your recent email in which you were making some stupid remarks in it, but it is left for funkybaby to decide if she wants to post it here, so that others can see what manner of devil you really are.

Anyway, I know the moderator can adequately handle your allegations.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 10:26am On May 17, 2008
I Beg Ur Padon All,
Why Have U Decided To Keep Us Scrolling&Reading Abuses And Out Of Thread Matters,
If I May Say,Kindly Be Carefull All,
Or Else I'll Report U All To The Appropriate Commison As You All Thumb Printed While Registering On Nairaland,LOLOLOLOL
Keep Ur Head High !!
Na JC Deji Mayor Dey Sing The Songs Of Warning To Una Hears.
1Luv !!
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 10:31am On May 17, 2008
big_bumper:

@ Mr Pataki

like I said, It is nobody's business. Is anyone really interested in anyone's father's name on a public forum? No. If you feel the need to vent your spleen about your day to day dialogue/transcript between you and any of your adversaries, this is not the place for it.
No one is interested, go and air your grievances elsewhere. I bet the moderator is working on a grievance and rants section as we speak type lipsrsealed
Stop reading my statement to suit your taste. tongue You know what I clearly mean by the fathers name statement. And see who is talking now sef. . . .

See who is talking now, when you were venting your spleen with Mc Omo, who asked you for it, or rather who was interested in it? undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 10:35am On May 17, 2008
dnative:

1. There's nothin like 'my thread' or 'our thread', once a thread is created, it is open for contribution by everyone, that's why it is called a PUBLIC FORUM.

2. There's no monopoly of knowledge on any issues. Admittedly there might be subject matter experts but that's not to say that someone out there might not have a very useful info or insight on a particular issue that has not yet been given by the SMEs.

3. You can look good with your posts and display of knowledge without necessarily making someone else look bad.

4. There would always be contrasting opinion to yours, learn to live with that. If in doubt refer back to No. 2

5. While giving a contrasting opinion, do it with a sense of responsibility. Don't use it as an opportunity to hang the previous poster, even when it is extremely obvious that his/her post was wrong, full of errors or outright gibberish.

6. While you sure can post anything (well not really - almost anything) you want, save readers an insight into your private matters. "kunle i got your email on abcde, ," "nkiru, I'm yet to read that stuff you sent me thoroughly", "ahmed, i'm sending you a text now, reply me once you get it", "chika, I'm still checking that info we discussed about in the pub yesterday",  Cmon. Save us some white space, like anybody really cares. If you guys are really this close, then keep such correspondences to email/sms/phone (since you have it, why not use it).

7. Before posting, THINK THINK and THINK, being a public forum does not mean a license to display your ignorance. If you're not sure, doesn't hurt to check other sources for more information. Google is your friend. Remember THINK again - just before you hit that SEND button.

8.Concerning visa applications queries, like my guy Dantcemu said "you can't submit your application or appeal on nairaland". If you situation is really important to you - learn to research. cmon there's vfs, homeoffice, BIA, travel.state.gov, ukvisas, ait and other authoritative websites on immigration matters. Learn to read through all these and be informed yourselves. The subject matter experts didn't get there in one day, they knew what they know by reading and researching themselves. Be informed and educate yourselves on the issues that concern you, in that way, if you ever need to ask anybody anything, it would be from an informed standpoint and there would hardly be any room for them to put you down.

9. Don't clutter threads with no-brainer one-liners. LMAO, LOL, ROTF,  smiley,  lipsrsealed tongue might be cool, but seriously is that the only thing you can post in response to a serious thread. grin

10. Don't try to insult people and pass it off as wordplay, one from my friend (my friend? well not really) D-Reloaded here. It's not cool at all.If you have to correct someone's post, cmon give them a little bit of dignity at least. Remember No.2

11.Cliques (if there's anything like that - I doubt) won't help this forum. While you might have a preferred list of posters you'd wish to always respond to or acknowledge, bear in mind that once your post makes it out to the board, it's game for everyone - I mean everyone. If that post is really meant for some selected few, then SEND THEM EMAILS (I'm sure they should be on your distro list if they're really that close to you). Best you can do if someone's desperately seeking your attention in a distasteful way - IGNORE THEM.

WORD. Beat me to it. Dang, you took the words right outta my mouth. Mr Moderator, between you and me, can you please modify/cut/paste my rants input to look like this. cheesy    
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 10:49am On May 17, 2008
@ Mr Pataki,

Never meant to burst a blood vessel at Mc-Macthingy, all I said tongue in cheek  was that for every one praise he gave the travel fraternity, he admonished them three times, despite the fact that he was on their side.

Sorry o, Mr Mc-Thingy, please accept my deep heart-felt apology for calling you a megaphone/amplifier. Would it suffice if I referred to you as my English teacher henceforth, though I would rather prefer to learn under the feet of Mr Dnative.  wink I need to learn more big words such as insight, contrasting opinion, sense of responsibility, etc, I think i am too old to be learning one syllable words such as dogs, cunt, lick, etc grin Sorry  cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dnative(m): 10:54am On May 17, 2008
@big-bumper - grammar no be my language. I be real Yoruba ajepako from yaba. I no know how I take reach this UK self - a place reserved for the posh, polished, high-n-mighty conservos.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 11:00am On May 17, 2008
@ All

Can you see why vicjustice is a bloody liar. He has gone off to modify his posts right here and now. Acting all saintly when he knows what he is doing.

Check the timing of the same post!!!!

Vicjustice:

This is not far from the truth. First of all, you originally created this thread to favour your some certain people including two notorious ones whom you obviously observed are random trouble makers, and then, you modified it at the suggestion of one of them.
I for one believe that you enjoy all these developments otherwise, you would have taken action. And for the fact that these people are have allowed to continue with their slandering attitude for such a considerable period of time, i'm somehow concerned of the possibility that you're partial, let me not mention the sarcastic comment you once made in support of their opinions.
We trusted you, Siena, but don't disappoint us.

And immediately he goes off to edit it into:

Vicjustice:

I'm out of here embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2008
dnative:

@big-bumper - grammar no be my language. I be real Yoruba ajepako from yaba. I no know how I take reach this UK self - a place reserved for the posh, polished, high-n-mighty conservos.

Excuse me teacher, I know you said we should refrain from trivial banalities such as ROFL, MAO, LOL, LOLO, LALA, etc, but can I please say ROFLMAO at your comment above, please, please [size=4pt]please[/size] [size=2pt]please[/size]

@ Mr Pataki

I saw that too wink, but thought I over did it on the chocothingy and was still hallucinating. cheesy
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by dnative(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2008
Fortunately or unfortunately (depends on how one looks at it), the MODIFY button is still available on posts to the logged-in post author. Until Siena or Seun or whoever decides to disable or restrict this, posts won't be cast in stone. Posters would still modify their posts - either maliciously (unfortunately) or with good intentions (fortunately). smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 11:16am On May 17, 2008
Okay seriously, Immigration officers have been giving employers, who have people working for them without correct papers, tough times recently, due to the Labour Party being offseated temporarily, and they have also discovered that over 100,000 NI numbers were issued to people that had no legal rights to be in the country. It was also in the news recently that the SIA license, needed to work in the security industries were held by lots of foreign students who are only allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours per term-time week.

I am not advocating anything here, (don't shoot me o, shoot the messanger -the press) but I think the marriage route is still open because the decision to request for COA before getting married was recently deemed in the High Court, to be against the human rights of people.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 11:18am On May 17, 2008
I have modified my posts quite a number of times, but only when I realize my grammatical errors in posts. However, I would not pass a comment on anyone here and then run off to edit it just to look pleasant to people here! Who am I trying to please?

I will stand by every word I post on the forum to whomever it is concerned. Most people talking here, do not know the kind of person vicjustice is, with his quick modifying of posts to act all saintly. Someone with such inconsistency says one thing, when he is corrected or addressed, runs off to modify the post entirely and make you look as if you are talking rubbish. How can you enjoy any form of internet-sanity of conversation with such an individual?

I have a personality on the forum as someone who does not care who you are! In real life I am something else tongue

I still dare vicjustice to come here and deny that he has never insulted my person or that of funkybaby on the forum.

***Post modification**** cheesy cheesy

big_bumper:

@ Mr Pataki

I saw that too wink, but thought I over did it on the chocothingy and was still hallucinating. cheesy
Who will save you from your malady? tongue Keep on hallucinating oh, shogbo?

You saw it, but you never bothered to address that! Internet sycophancy. tongue
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 11:24am On May 17, 2008
big_bumper:

Okay seriously, Immigration officers have been giving employers, who have people working for them without correct papers, tough times recently, due to the Labour Party being offseated temporarily, and they have also discovered that over 100,000 NI numbers were issued to people that had no legal rights to be in the country. It was also in the news recently that the SIA license, needed to work in the security industries were held by lots of foreign students who are only allowed to work a maximum of 20 hours per term-time week.

I am not advocating anything here, (don't shoot me o, shoot the messanger -the press) but I think the marriage route is still open because the decision to request for COA before getting married was recently deemed in the High Court, to be against the human rights of people.

God Save the Queen! sad
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Tegese: 11:59am On May 17, 2008
dnative:

Fortunately or unfortunately (depends on how one looks at it), the MODIFY button is still available on posts to the logged-in post author. Until Siena or Seun or whoever decides to disable or restrict this, posts won't be cast in stone. Posters would still modify their posts - either maliciously (unfortunately) or with good intentions (fortunately). smiley
cleaver talk. and to add to this, i agree with you that every body is entitled to freedom of speech and expression, so it shouldnt be an offence if anyone changes his mind and decides to modify or withdraw his comment as long as it is allowed.

dnative:

6. While you sure can post anything (well not really - almost anything) you want, save readers an insight into your private matters. "kunle i got your email on abcde, ," "nkiru, I'm yet to read that stuff you sent me thoroughly", "ahmed, i'm sending you a text now, reply me once you get it", "chika, I'm still checking that info we discussed about in the pub yesterday",  Cmon. Save us some white space, like anybody really cares. If you guys are really this close, then keep such correspondences to email/sms/phone (since you have it, why not use it).

9. Don't clutter threads with no-brainer one-liners. LMAO, LOL, ROTF,  smiley,  lipsrsealed tongue might be cool, but seriously is that the only thing you can post in response to a serious thread. grin

wisdom is justified by its fruits.
to add to your reasonable contribution, i will like to address pahtakee and friends with the content of the comment which i posted on another thread trying to create an avenue for peace deal, no offence:
@partaki and funky, whatever has a beginning should have an end. but in the case with your grudges against whoever he is, i am yet to understand the beginning of it all, and i cant see you putting an end to the struggle. this is nairaland, it is an internet world so there is no need for anyone to entertain a resentment strong enough to justify personal attack at such lengthy period.
ok lets say vicjustice offended you, if so, did you inform him of his offence and see if he would not apologise?
or, let say your allegations about him are right, why didnt you report to the moderator instead of taking the law into your hands? there is no way you can win a case like this in a court. God save us if everyone has to take the laws into his hand, then nairaland will become a battle ground and that would mean that no noble person will want to be a member.
taking the laws into ones hand is a typical nigerian behaviour:
if you have grudges with anyone, talk with the person.
when anyone offends you, inform him of the offence with integrity and see if he wont apologise.
and if a person breaks the rules of the forum, then report him to the moderator and let the law take its course. if all these are observed, there will be no need for personal struggle over nothing.
please, lets let peace reign. one love
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 12:17pm On May 17, 2008
@Incagold!
You are the least person to tell me to face my acca,u small to say that,thats what nairaland does now,you can just open your anu and begin to spit advice!Thank you anyway for the piece of shit of advice you gave grin grin!
And you must really be feeling good to even think I notice you on this forum grin grin.OK,I have left you alone ooo,if that will stop you from hyperventilating unnecessarily through your slandering words grin grin
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by bigbumper(f): 12:19pm On May 17, 2008
pahtahkee:

Are you suffering from one to know what and how it means and works? Develop blood pressure for nuisances on the forum? You must be drinking your urine!

Enough said!

Can't make sense of your gibberish and gobbledegook rant and can't be ar'sed to decipher it. Anyway I'm done with you on this thread. I dash you the thread. Happy now? Sheesh.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by IncaGold(m): 12:30pm On May 17, 2008
@ty4real,
Come June you should be sitting for your exams, go and read. Remember your visa expires in 2011 and you need to have qualified by then otherwise you may have to resort to contracting a sham marriage to get your red passport as one of your close ally's boyfriend was planning to.
Goodluck and all the best with your exams.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.