Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306008 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 6:58pm On May 09, 2008
@funkybaby,

she said the guy was really on the fact that she should get the WAEC certificate first, the statement was just bytheside thing he said. What should i do regarding the school date issue and can we handle or can you help to handle the case instead of that false lawyer. Thankx alot
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 7:05pm On May 09, 2008
peot:

@funkybaby,

she said the guy was really on the fact that she should get the WAEC certificate first, the statement was just bytheside thing he said. What should i do regarding the school date issue and can we handle or can you help to handle the case instead of that false lawyer. Thankx alot

Okay. The choice is totally yours and your girl's - To either do it yourself, contact someone here to help you
(i recommend Pataki-he is really good in this) or you contact your pamphlet sharing fake lawyer  grin.

However, bear in mind that review for reconsideration does not work for all cases neither does going through the whole visa appeal process. Anyway, your decision on how to want to go about it will determine how much i can explain further.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2008
@funkybaby
@Pataki
In the letter it says that all the documents are ok apart from the WAEC result ONLY. So how do i go about you guys helping me out. What steps should I take. I need your help pls. What do you suggest, reconsideration or appeal. What is the best option please.
Please if you are in UK is possible to speak with you on the phone. you can email me your number @ tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2008
peot:

@funkybaby
@Pataki
In the letter it says that all the documents are ok apart from the WAEC result ONLY. So how do i go about you guys helping me out. What steps should I take. I need your help please. What do you suggest, reconsideration or appeal. What is the best option please.
Please if you are in UK is possible to speak with you on the phone. you can email me your number @ tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

Alright. Are you on Yahoo Instant Messenger? If yes, you will be sent a mail asking for your yahoo ID. Pataki and I will contact you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 8:17pm On May 09, 2008
It is quite sad that the Visa Appeal thread is under lock, your case should have been stated therein. However just this quoted statement below goes to show that the lawyer does not know what exactly he is talking about.
peot:

While she was there today, she met a lawyer who said that he could help by going through review which will take 5 - 10 days instead of appeal which might take 6 months or more. I spoke to the lawyer on the phone and he also said that we should try and include another sponsor bank statement which will show a fatter amount. .

I need to go out now, will be back to soon.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 8:45pm On May 09, 2008
@poet

I will send you a mail in the next 1-2 hours.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2008
@ funkybaby
@pataki
@VOR

Have spoken to her again and she said the ONLY thing on the letter is just refering to the WAEC result taht everything else is fine.
Thankx guys I will be expecting your emails. tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by remuremu: 1:55pm On May 10, 2008
Siena

HOW FAR

PLEASE HELP OUT
Dear Sir,

My name is remu_remu,

I got admission to study in the UK. Please Kindly inform me on the required document to sumbit for my student visa application.
My parent would be sponsoring me with his company acconunt. I have paid 50% of the tuition fees and I am awaiting receipt from the Universiyt. I have also arranged for my accommodation but it has not been paid yet.Please advice me on what to submit

1. fees
2. passport sized.

3. I am still single

4. I have my admission /aceptance letter
5. I have evidence of study/living cost
6. I have toefl I wrote 2006

7. International Passport.
8. Evidence of Tuition Fees paid.(Receipt yet to be received)
10. Degree Certificate(Notification of result or Certificate) I graduated 2005 and I have been working for a year in Shell.
11. O Level Certificate.

Sponsor- Is my Father with company Bank account for sponsor.
12. Certificate of incorporation
13. article of Memorandum of the Company
14. company tax clearance
15. letter of sponsorship(I took an affidavit from the Notary Public)
16 . Bank statement from company of my father.

Please assist me,I will be very much grateful.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by remuremu: 1:59pm On May 10, 2008
peot:

@ funkybaby
@pataki
@VOR

Have spoken to her again and she said the ONLY thing on the letter is just refering to the WAEC result taht everything else is fine.
Thankx guys I will be expecting your emails. tjstoreuk@yahoo.co.uk.

are u online now. I need to ask u some question
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by remuremu: 2:08pm On May 10, 2008
funkybaby:

Okay. The choice is totally yours and your girl's - To either do it yourself, contact someone here to help you
(i recommend Pataki-he is really good in this) or you contact your pamphlet sharing fake lawyer grin.

However, bear in mind that review for reconsideration does not work for all cases neither does going through the whole visa appeal process. Anyway, your decision on how to want to go about it will determine how much i can explain further.

nice work here,well done
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by ty4real(m): 5:33pm On May 10, 2008
@remu-remu!
I think you are good to go,but from the past,if you can stay away from using companys account all the better!You also need a letter from the board of directors stating that they are in full support and that ar willing to use the companys money to sponsor you an dyou must be able to state categorically what the company will benefit from this good gesture of deciding to sponsor you,and you must give good reason why the company is sponsoring you since you dont have any personal account you want to use.In short get all the shareholders to all sign a lettter agreeing to the fact that they are willing and in agreement to the companys fund being used for your education.
All the best! smiley
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by remuremu: 9:31am On May 11, 2008
ty4real:

@remu-remu!
I think you are good to go,but from the past,if you can stay away from using companys account all the better!You also need a letter from the board of directors stating that they are in full support and that ar willing to use the companys money to sponsor you an dyou must be able to state categorically what the company will benefit from this good gesture of deciding to sponsor you,and you must give good reason why the company is sponsoring you since you don't have any personal account you want to use.In short get all the shareholders to all sign a lettter agreeing to the fact that they are willing and in agreement to the companys fund being used for your education.
All the best! smiley

thx

I am one of the board of directors. We are four in number- My father, my 2 other brothers and myself. do u think I should still a letter from the board of directors?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by remuremu: 12:22pm On May 11, 2008
remu_remu:

thx

I am one of the board of directors. We are four in number- My father, my 2 other brothers and myself. do u think I should still get a letter from the board of directors?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 2:12pm On May 12, 2008
Please Can Someone Give Me A Clue,
I Want To Travel To UK On Visitation With My Family [Me,My Wife And My One Child]
My Question Goes Thus,
How Would I Submit My Application As In,
Are We Going To Fill Diffenent Applications?
How Much Will It Cost?
And Again,
If I Should Submit In Ibadan,Are We Going To Receive Our Application Back In Ibadan?
Thanks For Your Lovely Contribution
1Luv
JC Deji Mayor
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by peot(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2008
@JCDeji.M

I would suggest that you direct any questions you have to the following people cos they are doing a great job and they have helped alot of people in this place. funkybaby,pataki,VOR,Adewole. with the people I am sure you can never go wrong.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 6:49pm On May 12, 2008
So How Do I Get There Email Address Or There Cell Numbers,
Pls If U Are Among These Listed,Kindly Send Me Ur Contact,
Na Plead O.
JC Deji Mayor
dejiakamayor@yahoo.com
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 1:19am On May 13, 2008
peot:

@JCDeji.M

I would suggest that you direct any questions you have to the following people because they are doing a great job and they have helped alot of people in this place. funkybaby,pataki,VOR,Adewole. with the people I am sure you can never go wrong.
   Good suggestion smiley

JCDeji.M:

So How Do I Get There Email Address Or There Cell Numbers,
Please If You Are Among These Listed,Kindly Send Me your Contact,
Na Plead O.

Unfortunately, i'm not among those listed  cheesy

JCDeji.M:

I Want To Travel To UK On Visitation With My Family [Me,My Wife And My One Child]
My Question Goes Thus,
   Yes, i can: The online UK visa application method has been activated, you can now apply for the visa online, visit this site and apply for it:
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/AppProcess/s_ApplicationSecurity.aspx?check=true

JCDeji.M:

Are We Going To Fill Different Applications?
   No, different applications are not necessary, infact, an application form provides enough boxes where you can fill in the names and information of the people that will accompany you, you'll be asked whether you're travelling alone or you'll be accompanied.

JCDeji.M:

How Much Will It Cost?
   What exactly do you mean? If you meant the visa fee, it will costs about N16.250.

JCDeji.M:

And Again,
If I Should Submit In Ibadan,Are We Going To Receive Our Application Back In Ibadan?
   I suppose so, Ibadan has become a major visa application centre.

JCDeji.M:

JC Deji Mayor
dejiakamayor@yahoo.com
   It's not necessary  smiley

JCDeji.M:

1Luv
   You're welcome  cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Dantecmu(m): 2:17am On May 13, 2008
JCDeji.M:

Please Can Someone Give Me A Clue,
My Question Goes Thus,
Are We Going To Fill Diffenent Applications?
How Much Will It Cost?
And Again,
1Luv
JC Deji Mayor
dejiakamayor@yahoo.com

@House
Irrespective of the fact that some PPle in the likes of Funkybaby, Vicjustice, Patakee and a host of others are trying to attend to as much questions as possible i think some Nigerians night hae started abusing this opportunity i mean very soon someone would come on nairaland and ask us to spell NIGERIA for him.

@deji
Please go to VFS ibadan and ask them these questions. like i said in the other thread you cannot submit ur application on nairaland so the earlier you go the better for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 7:37am On May 13, 2008
@VICJUSTICE
This Web Is Not Openning,
http://www.vfs-uk-ng.com/
And Kindly Tell Me Morw On How To Apply Online
1Luv.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by JCDejiM: 7:44am On May 13, 2008
@VICJUSTICE
Thanks In Million Times For The Great Reply,
i.e
I'm Gonna Fill One Application With My Family?
And Again I'm Gonna Submit In Ibadan And Collect In Ibadan?
So We Are Gonna Put Our Three Passports In The Same Application?
And Go For Thumb Print Together?
1Luv
Great Job,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 8:48am On May 13, 2008
JCDeji.M:

@VICJUSTICE
This Web Is Not Openning,
http://www.vfs-uk-ng.com/
And Kindly Tell Me Morw On How To Apply Online
1Luv.
[/color][color=#990000][/color]
   I didn't give you the web address you quoted above, this is the one i gave you below and it's working perfectly well:
http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx
https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/AppProcess/s_ApplicationSecurity.aspx?check=true
   Note: The first one is the main page, and the second one is the application form one.

JCDeji.M:

[color=#000099]@VICJUSTICE
Thanks In Million Times For The Great Reply,
i.e
I'm Gonna Fill One Application With My Family?
And Again I'm Gonna Submit In Ibadan And Collect In Ibadan?
So We Are Gonna Put Our Three Passports In The Same Application?
And Go For Thumb Print Together?
1Luv
Great Job,

That's it  cool, you'll see that as soon as you enter the first few information about your nationality and the place you're applying from, a box will appear telling guiding you on how/when/where to go for your "thumb prints"

Dantecmu:

@House
Irrespective of the fact that some PPle in the likes of Funkybaby, Vicjustice, Patakee and a host of others are trying to attend to as much questions as possible i think some Nigerians night hae started abusing this opportunity i mean very soon someone would come on nairaland and ask us to spell NIGERIA for him.
   Not far from the truth.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 9:58am On May 13, 2008
@vicjustice
All you have just posted in reply to JC Deji's enquiries are nothing but rubbish and totally wrong.

Since when did BHC begin online applications for visa applications from Nigeria. If you do not know anything about how things are done from Nigeria, its best you overlook the post and shut up rather than exhibiting your foolishness here.

@deji
When the VAC started, they had an office at Ibadan. However,right now i am not sure if its still being operated. Their office at Port Harcourt has been closed. I am only very sure of Lagos and Abuja. I will look up their site to confirm about IB and i will get back to you.

You need to fill a seperate form for each applicant just as you are paying seperate fees and using seperate passports. Each application is considered on its individual merit. Husband can be granted visa, wife can be refused.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 10:05am On May 13, 2008
@deji
The whole process is easy. Print the forms-i have posted the direct links to the forms here, fill them correctly, pay the visa fees to any branch of guaranty trust bank,go along with your passport-not all of them accept british fees though-you will be given a receipt, take all your documents and the receipts to VAC and then submit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by Vicjustice: 10:14am On May 13, 2008
funkybaby:

@vicjustice
All you have just posted in reply to JC Deji's enquiries are nothing but rubbish and totally wrong.

Since when did BHC begin online applications for visa applications from Nigeria. If you do not know anything about how things are done from Nigeria, its best you overlook the post and shut up rather than exhibiting your foolishness here.

@deji
When the VAC started, they had an office at Ibadan. However,right now i am not sure if its still being operated. Their office at Port Harcourt has been closed. I am only very sure of Lagos and Abuja. I will look up their site to confirm about IB and i will get back to you.
   Hmm! I'm surprised you're not aware that the online application method functions in Nigeria, and that Ibadan is a major visa application centre: UK Visa Application Centre, Ibadan
                                                  Ground Floor, 36, Osuntokun Avenue
                                                  Bodija
                                                  Oyo State, Ibadan.
                                                  Telephone 04601440 (N50 per min)

Don't you think you need to upgrade your brain in order to update your knowledge before coming to show your mannerless behaviour characterised by your senseless rain of insults?
   For your information, the online application has since been activated in Nigeria despite all the outdated misinformations people have been giving in the name of "advice". Now do your findings before coming out to say some usual nonsense.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:23am On May 13, 2008
@vicjustice
You are just a senseless mumu. Oponu nla. Did you not read up the part where i said i will check VAC's site to confirm if its office at Ibadan still operates?

The online application has been activated, yeah, but is it PRACTICABLE/APPLICABLE in nigeria?

Each country has its different methods of british visa application. How many countries in the world is the VAC system used with the exception of countries with high volume applications .eg. Nigeria and India.

When the VAC system was initially introduced in Nigeria, so as to avoid the mass influx of people at their offices, applicants were told to book dates/times on the internet before coming to submit their applications. This was not effective, hence it was stopped. Till date, go to any office of VAC and you will re large numbers of people. VAC initially informed all applicants by text message when their application is ready for collection-they do not do this anymore.

Like i earlier advised, if you know nothing on how things are done from Nigeria, kindly shut up and stop misinforming people.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by McOmo(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2008
LOL . . . cheesy

@Vicjustice

is it applicable here in NAIJA

answer the question as simply as possible lipsrsealed

P.S; in answering the question . . .pls account for why VACs have so many peeps hanging round their offices cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:52am On May 13, 2008
@vicjustice
I just knew that with your usual foolishness you were going to edit your post.

My Errand Boy, 'Omo odo' - you saved me previous time of having to check VAC's site for their IB address.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:53am On May 13, 2008
@mc omo
You dey mind the block head ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 11:55am On May 13, 2008
@mc omo
You dey mind the block head ? The guy is just dumb.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by funkybaby(f): 12:06pm On May 13, 2008
:p
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 1:51pm On May 13, 2008
Vicjustice:

Hmm! I'm surprised you're not aware that the online application method functions in Nigeria, and that Ibadan is a major visa application centre: UK Visa Application Centre, Ibadan
Ground Floor, 36, Osuntokun Avenue
Bodija
Oyo State, Ibadan.
Telephone 04601440 (N50 per min)

Don't you think you need to upgrade your brain in order to update your knowledge before coming to show your mannerless behaviour characterised by your senseless rain of insults?
For your information, the online application has since been activated in Nigeria despite all the outdated misinformations you've been giving people in the name of "advice". Now do your findings before coming out to say your usual nonsense.

Another of your arrant nonsense and gobbledegook in the name of I can also give visa suggestions. YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG!

If there is online visa application now, how come there is a VFS office in Ibadan? grin Furthermore, why is there is no weblink to Ibadan center if there is an online application indeed? grin

It is better you keep quiet and let people keep thinking you are a fool, than opening your gutters and removing all doubts.

MO SORRY FUN E GAN! undecided
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by pahtahkee: 2:08pm On May 13, 2008
Vicjustice:

No, different applications are not necessary, infact, an application form provides enough boxes where you can fill in the names and information of the people that will accompany you, you'll be asked whether you're travelling alone or you'll be accompanied.

Just this statement emanating from you is enough to tell me you do not know what you are talking about here.

I am not here to teach you, rather will let you continue dancing in your foolishness and ignorance. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.