Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38338 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u high on anointing oil? undecided
yessss nah...am a full winners chapel member certified..................but answer me and stop digressing from my question....do u leave you boobs ajar like shuqamania
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 3:01pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u high on anointing oil? undecided

grin
In case na still spiritual.

@mynd, na there u go old put tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

grin
In case na still spiritual.

@mynd, na there u go old put tongue
loooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!! spiritual ke................
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
yessss nah...am a full winner chapel member certified..................but answer me and stop digressing from my question....do u leave you boobs ajar like shuqamania
Yes! Infact,I roam around bra-less. undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Acidosis(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2013
wetin consign you?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes! Infact,I roam around bra-less. undecided
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont admired ya anymore...now am going after shuqamania possibly if she will take over your place in my hrt.lol
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:16pm On May 05, 2013
Acidosis: wetin consign you?
ashowo dey talk...lol...you see your yeye life..if your boo does that..you wont condemn such nasty behavior...........

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:18pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!!!!!!!!!!!! I wont admired ya anymore...now am going after shuqamania possibly if she will take over your place in my hrt.lol
Huh?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 3:27pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:

undecided
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:28pm On May 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Huh?
sorry..i thought shuqamania will be a good replacement for u but I was wrong..am still witchu..............she just push me away cos of mynd
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2013
Shugamania:

undecided
go and meet your mynd ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#blanck stare#
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by tarryT(m): 4:19pm On May 05, 2013
I dont have a problem with ladies goin na.ked..

But hate when they say am unfaithful.. How can i be faithful,..

Demmm! I love my diary.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2013
tarryT: I dont have a problem with ladies goin na.ked..

But hate when they say am unfaithful.. How can i be faithful,..

Demmm! I love my diary.
your dairy uhh
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by awesomeness(f): 5:36pm On May 05, 2013
When u expose ur body for the world to see free of charge, which man in his right senses will come and pay with his hard earned money? angry . Jez thinking.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:48pm On May 05, 2013
awesomeness: When u expose ur body for the world to see free of charge, which man in his right senses will come and pay with his hard earned money? angry . Jez thinking.
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 likes
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
Donalð Genes:
gbam!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 likes

U ain't shit.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by sunnyt1(m): 11:09pm On May 05, 2013
This is a question no gal will eva be able to answer, "why leave ur cleaveges open".

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by plaetton: 1:43am On May 06, 2013
On many occasions i have been tempted to ask "how much"?, because i figure that they might be for sale?
Why not? Are they not on display to attract the highest bidders?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Mynd44: 4:28am On May 06, 2013
^^
Lmao
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 11:50am On May 06, 2013
Mynd_44: If the bosoms so disturb you, syaty walking blindfolded
gbagaun cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 06, 2013
@ op the last time i checked,the woman still remains the c.e.o and owner of her b,reasts and she can do whatever she likes with it (especially when she is not married,formerly married or a single mom) she can choose to display it like cossy or cover it like the 7th day adventists or deeper life. That is her cup of tea.there is nobody that will sue her to court for that moreover this is a secular society and not some arab nation and wear your freedom ends is where another's own start.the favour you can do to yourself is MIND YOUR BUISNESS,Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2013
sunny t: This is a question no gal will eva be able to answer, "why leave ur cleaveges open".

i have answered it already,to show the world how endowed we are or what nature gave us especially for us that stil have standing huge boobs :p
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 06, 2013
plaetton: On many occasions i have been tempted to ask "how much"?, because i figure that they might be for sale?
Why not? Are they not on display to attract the highest bidders?
not in all cases :p
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 06, 2013
awesomeness: When u expose ur body for the world to see free of charge, which man in his right senses will come and pay with his hard earned money? angry . Jez thinking.
women are not products that they,pay for ,you earn them,thank you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by its22078: 1:07pm On May 06, 2013
why are nigerian men always going on about how ladies behave? Dont they have anything better to do? If you dont like looking at boobies, no one is forcing you to look at them! You're not the first man to see a boob and you wont be the last!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 06, 2013
Then close your eyes and ignore them
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 2:06pm On May 06, 2013
It's called fason! Gbogbo biz girl grin grin cheesy grin tongue
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Mynd44: 2:06pm On May 06, 2013
its22078: why are nigerian men always going on about how ladies behave? Dont they have anything better to do? If you dont like looking at boobies, no one is forcing you to look at them! You're not the first man to see a boob and you wont be the last!
A combination of joblessness and silliness. You can't really blame them na
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by iheneme(m): 2:06pm On May 06, 2013
Donalð Genes: Can our ladies stop confusing us on the road with their silly boobs exposure for crying out loud? It's getting out control these days in port Harcourt, Gosh!!am sick and tired of ogling all manners of bobby all in the name of looking sexy later when we look ,they stupidly ask us 'what are we starring at? like what the Bleep is that suppose to mean

Imagine a girl on 93.7 fm on a phone in night programme tonight that she usually caught some guys starring but at one point she vex slap a guy once "cos he was so really starring at her boobs..................

" And another girl phone in and said 'are we men mad to stare at "em boobs? saying is it their fault to look attractive?

...........Rubbish talks...anyway make I no just vex this night.
My brother bone oo, if you talk much now some nairalanders go tell you to mind your business. Devil punish any girl wey go slap me unto say i dey do appraisal of her 'bwest'. I go give her permanent disability.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by iheneme(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.