Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38339 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 12:29am On May 07, 2013
I see am oo..

Good everything jare.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:34am On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Shugamania]grin grin grin

Rodfl @ Harddon's 'predicament'....
Happy married life, buddy.

I dont try to hide anything cos i dont want to... Feels good cool

@Dona, we're still not talking.. Dey ur lane.[/quotea
lol! am tired of fighting u on NL..WANT REAL LIVE FIGHT JOR
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 1:35am On May 07, 2013
Shugamania: I see am oo..

Good everything jare.
GO N SLEEEEP MADAM
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Promolysis(m): 2:25am On May 07, 2013
Scarpon: and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again
scapegoat or watever u call urself, why can't u contribute positively to the thread instead of asking ridiculous question
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 4:09am On May 07, 2013
Mine looks OK

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Mindependent(f): 4:47am On May 07, 2013
Because that is what you guys love to see
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by dnawah(m): 6:09am On May 07, 2013
jntyjnty007: Cleavage has been flashing for thousands of years, and it ain't about to stop. We do it because we can, fashion industry, and yes loads of women do it because they want men to look, "check me out I got a fine pair, but just don't stare".
u don't even know how to lie,go to Zanfara state and dress like dat,u go see huim.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by InvertedHammer: 6:22am On May 07, 2013
jntyjnty007: Cleavage has been flashing for thousands of years, and it ain't about to stop. We do it because we can, fashion industry, and yes loads of women do it because they want men to look, "check me out I got a fine pair, but just don't stare".

Haha..I saw a video of a girl being molested for wearing low cut dress on Linda Ikeji blog the other day.

You can try all that in the western world where they have law enforcement. In naija, you are on your own. Na all these
agbero boys go harass you tire. And if you dare enter the North, some almajiri go use finger show you pepper.

What? You wan dial 9-11? Abi you want to call the police? That one na free buzz sex for DPO and his boys. And nothing
go happen. You wan call Police for Police? Justified or not, some people see indecent exposure as an invitation to sexu@l harassment. It is very common in the North.

Check out your environment/society before you hinge indecency on woman liberation. Na your body go hear am.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Evestar200(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2013
Donalð Genes:
see you..i can tempt u and before you say jack. you all over madly in love. just don't wish to walk that lane
you can do it to odas gals bt nt me
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by goodgood2(m): 7:21am On May 07, 2013
Exc@libur:
Y°u mean like this one? grin
So disgusting!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 7:38am On May 07, 2013
Baby mama: Mine looks OK
where are yours?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by slyk2(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Can our ladies stop confusing us on the road with their silly boobs exposure for crying out loud? It's getting out control these days in port Harcourt, Gosh!!am sick and tired of ogling all manners of bobby all in the name of looking sexy later when we look ,they stupidly ask us 'what are we starring at? like what the Bleep is that suppose to mean

Imagine a girl on 93.7 fm on a phone in night programme tonight that she usually caught some guys starring but at one point she vex slap a guy once "cos he was so really starring at her boobs..................

" And another girl phone in and said 'are we men mad to stare at "em boobs? saying is it their fault to look attractive?

...........Rubbish talks...anyway make I no just vex this night.

Junks sell better.
So it is with such clothings.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2013
dats som moderatn
and au cum nairaland has so many foine ladiztongue
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Reference(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2013
Mindependent: Because that is what you guys love to see

Another myth. It is rather a competition between the female folk for attention, period. A rush to the bottom. When you consider the spectre of G.U.Y.S - Gentlemen, Urbane, Yuppies and Sadists, choose whom you seek to please. One shoe doesn't fit all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Aigbehis(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2013
Scarpon: and what took your eyes there that u have to look and look over again

Instead of trying to profer solutions to this immoral form of dressing, u are asking thesame question those women of easy virtue do ask. Birds of a feather flock 2gether. Rubbish! Mcheeeew!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by farem: 10:46am On May 07, 2013
THEY ARE ALL WILLING AND UNWILLING SLAVES [GATHERING TOOLS, SOLDIS SOLDIERS] IN THE HAND OF SATAN AND HIS DEMONS. THEIR MASTER, SATAN ACKNOWLEDGES THE ETERNAL BUT SOLEMN TRUTH FROM LORD JESUS IN Matthew 5:27-28 "You have heard that it was said to those of old, 'you shall not commit adultery' But I say to you whoever looks at a woman to for HAS ALREADY COMMITTED adultery with her in his HEART". This ministry/project of DRAGGING many to Hell through Lust is what they have strenuosly striving to deliver. Satan has appealled to them to be so dressed to attract money bags, husbands, or even to be up to date, to belong, to appear civilized, to be in vogue, or be beautiful.
It is irrelevant the reasons any of them may advance to so dressed. How wrong they are!
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by jamesmorgan: 10:46am On May 07, 2013
life is sweet when you undertsand it
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by akwadeltan: 10:58am On May 07, 2013
una dey complain bobi own.. wat of those grls wen dey open back side say na low waist... then one mama go hala them go come dey talk spoil.. abeg mak them open am... shocked cool
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by nuwell(m): 11:56am On May 07, 2013
sexymoma: truely speakin it reali gettin out of hand nd dey re nt to b blame, we av sum guys dat do go to d market nd purchase sum silly cloth 4 dia gurlfwend

Eh hen, And force them to wear it?Dem be pickin?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by lonamy: 3:13pm On May 07, 2013
nuslock: Op, do you mean exposed as in dis? If yes, you can only ask the guy.

But nawa o.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by chiwezz: 4:42pm On May 07, 2013
A little bit of cleavage won't hurt tho grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by jpphilips(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2013
Donalð Genes: Can our ladies stop confusing us on the road with their silly boobs exposure for crying out loud? It's getting out control these days in port Harcourt, Gosh!!am sick and tired of ogling all manners of bobby all in the name of looking sexy later when we look ,they stupidly ask us 'what are we starring at? like what the Bleep is that suppose to mean

Imagine a girl on 93.7 fm on a phone in night programme tonight that she usually caught some guys starring but at one point she vex slap a guy once "cos he was so really starring at her boobs..................

" And another girl phone in and said 'are we men mad to stare at "em boobs? saying is it their fault to look attractive?

And no pics to buttress your point
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by jpphilips(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2013

Try grabbing one while you drive past, its really fun, i really enjoyed my youth
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by jpphilips(m): 5:51pm On May 07, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle

you sound like those portharcourt bebs who use 2 inch thick bra to lift the flat tire while exposing lines stretching from Apapa to Oshodi at the top, yuk! there are boobs and there are bobbi, ph has it all
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by McAmah(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
pls what is bosom?
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by blesszzy(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Yes! Infact,I roam around bra-less. undecided

chia...you own don pass terry G own
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2013
yes atleast this one looks okay
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ochek: 9:40pm On May 07, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin

Babe.. Abeg.
U're giving me my grain headache too.

P.S: That paint wey dey ur mouth, na emulsion or gloss? I go like paint my room.

Bros e yeh! You wickend badt badt. Why u're telling this gal like this nau. Doesn't you know that where she is schooling is vewi expencsive? And u're even gathering the liver to be askin if she can be giving u paint to painting ur room too, it is not good o! Pls stopping this kind thing in future.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Ochek: 9:43pm On May 07, 2013

This must be an advert. MOD. Pls charge as due.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:45pm On May 07, 2013
Ochek:

This must be an advert. MOD. Pls charge as due.
haha her own is moderate cos I cant see the bobby unlike others...
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2013
InvertedHammer:

Haha..I saw a video of a girl being molested for wearing low cut dress on Linda Ikeji blog the other day.

You can try all that in the western world where they have law enforcement. In naija, you are on your own. Na all these
agbero boys go harass you tire. And if you dare enter the North, some almajiri go use finger show you pepper.

What? You wan dial 9-11? Abi you want to call the police? That one na free buzz sex for DPO and his boys. And nothing
go happen. You wan call Police for Police? Justified or not, some people see indecent exposure as an invitation to sexu@l harassment. It is very common in the North.
Aptly gbamified!!!!!!!

Check out your environment/society before you hinge indecency on woman liberation. Na your body go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:49pm On May 07, 2013
frecocoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.