Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? (38337 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Show Off Your Cleavage? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Thank you my new friend. Yes I go to school in school of ligal in kano. You go to there ne? But why is friends in the nairaland like to insult each order? Tell them it is bat. How can I do the new posting into the nairaland? And Pls I have my grain headache. Welldone

grin grin grin

Babe.. Abeg.
U're giving me my grain headache too.

P.S: That paint wey dey ur mouth, na emulsion or gloss? I go like paint my room.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by fuckluv(f): 5:14pm On May 06, 2013
^^
me sef dey wonder o

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Thank you my new friend. Yes I go to school in school of ligal in kano. You go to there ne? But why is friends in the nairaland like to insult each order? Tell them it is bat. How can I do the new posting into the nairaland? And Pls I have my grain headache. Welldone

Friends in the nairaland do not insult each other, it's a way to speak to morons so that they can understand you perfectly. wink

You can do the new posting in the nairaland with the link "create new topic" that is on top of the nairaland sections.

But i would advice you not to do the new posting on the new nairaland till you get treated of the my grain headache so that the friends in the nairaland will not insult each order cool
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by dederocs(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2013
ladies na your right to wear what you please and na the men right to look.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

Friends in the nairaland do not insult each other, it's a way to speak to morons so that they can understand you perfectly. wink

You can do the new posting in the nairaland with the link "create new topic" that is on top of the nairaland sections.

But i would advice you not to do the new posting on the new nairaland till you get treated of the my grain headache so that the friends in the nairaland will not insult each order cool

Lollll..
U're such a gentleman.
She's doing this deliberately.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Tabawababy(f): 5:19pm On May 06, 2013
MayorSchwags:
kip bombin my dear, i likey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yes thank you. But I have boyfriend his name is Danliti. Sorry my friend dont fill oppended. Welldone
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 5:25pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Yes thank you. But I have boyfriend his name is Danliti. Sorry my friend dont fill oppended. Welldone

cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe..
@mayorschwags, She's letting u know she's taken.

grin
What a good way to enjoy the evening.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 06, 2013
there you have it
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Tabawababy(f): 5:27pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

Ok thank you my new friend. I want to enter adidaita sahu keke napep and go to chidi hospital and bye panadol. Welldone.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Tabawababy(f): 5:30pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe..

grin
No its not Taken its Tekken. But I dont like Tekken I like to watch Jack Bauer that is why my boyfriend Danliti if he want to call my name Tabawa he will call it in english Lady Ta Bauer. Welldone
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania:

Lollll..
U're such a gentleman.
She's doing this deliberately.

I know, but it's still my job (being a gentleman) cool
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Tabawababy(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania:

grin grin grin

Babe.. Abeg.
U're giving me my grain headache too.

P.S: That paint wey dey ur mouth, na emulsion or gloss? I go like paint my room.
Sorry my friend dont catch the virus of my grain headache if not they will do you injekshun because now I go to chidi hospital to bye panadol he say he must do me injekshun. Welldone
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy: Yes thank you. But I have boyfriend his name is Danliti. Sorry my friend dont fill oppended.
Welldone
grin grin #failed sarcasm

[quote author=Tabawababy]
Ok thank you my new friend. I want to enter adidaita sahu keke napep and go to chidi hospital and bye panadol. Welldone.
now i know its intentional
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:

Tabawababy:
No its not Taken its Tekken. But I dont like Tekken I like to watch Jack Bauer that is why my boyfriend Danliti if he want to call my name Tabawa he will call it in english Lady Ta Bauer. Welldone

oh my my....my new friend, you just made my day. Am now dancing kukere for you grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2013
Hehe..
Ta Bauer baby.. Danliti dey try jare.
Wa ye ke koya miki turanshi? Danliti too?

Seriously though, I like ur sense of humour... quite refreshing.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2013
Shugamania:

cheesy cheesy
Hehehehe..

grin
u see ma life abi undecided Danliti beat me to hergrin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
Tabawababy:
Sorry my friend dont catch the virus of my grain headache if not they will do you injekshun because now I go to chidi hospital to bye panadol he say he must do me injekshun. Welldone

shocked

Chidi wan do u injekshun!
What will happen to Danliti?

Dona will cry when he sees what u're doing to his thread grin .
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2013
Gosh...am i think am gonna be following her account. It was registered today..look at this one

Iyye.. Are you the Anthony General of Nigeria? Only lawyers can stand before a george and to go and say they will impeach our president. #fact
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by plaetton: 5:45pm On May 06, 2013
Evestar200: Abeg gals parkage it well,,spray its,let it sparkle nd open it a little,,let da boys eyes feel a little cuz dats what God gave to us nd can do it anyhw we lik,,it aint nobdy property,,its our body nd our property,,cuz they gat ntn 2 do da 2 talk abt ladies nd their lifestlyle
This reek of so much contradictions.
In this world, scarcity is what determines the value we place on things.
Since the beginning of time, a womans body has been deemed a source of mystery, to be revealed only to a worthy man
Therefore, the quest to prove one's worthiness for that eventuality was itself the noblest of quests that a man could embark on. But today, chivalry is dead because the elements of scarcity, mystery and eager anticipation associated with a woman's body is no longer there. Men today are exposed to so much visual titilations, that it's become abundant and cheap, and worthy of being priced and treated like a commodity.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Shugamania(f): 5:45pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C: Gosh...am i think am gonna be following her account. It was registered today..look at this one

Rodfl.. Now u can see it's deliberate.

Follow follow things.
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by MayorSchwags(m): 5:51pm On May 06, 2013
wink spikes is in lofff grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by plaetton: 6:07pm On May 06, 2013
^^^
And yet women feign ignorance when they complain that men are no longer romantic, that men are no longer interested in their minds or inner beauty, but only interested in their bodies.
Daaaaaahhhhhhh!
Wake up and smell the coffee.
Why bother to go through the hassles and protocols
Of a treasure hunt when the prize is just within arm's grab starring in face?
All one needs to do these days is simply to ask, albeit cunningly and diplomatically, " how much?"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by spikesC(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2013
MayorSchwags: wink spikes is in lofff grin
shocked

Don't put me in trouble here ooo
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 06, 2013
we need sharia law cool cool
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Konjour(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2013
Can't speak for all the ladies who do it,but I think some see it as a fashionable thing to do,Some think it makes 'em look sexier,Some do it cuz they crave the attention and the attention subconsciously makes them feel more beautiful and confident,Some say it is cultivated in the craze of Modernisation,and some do it with outright stupidity (Someone even claimed earlier that its been around for thousands of years - Which is a lie that doesn't need debating),I think it could be acceptable if its kept at the bearest minimum and that every action provokes a reaction,the intensity of which depends on the environment as the case may be,the reaction to the exposure is staring by men and that is just natural cuz its a sensitive region of a woman's anatomy. The reaction towards some could degenerate towards sexual molestation and assault which is unacceptable,but then everyone is responsible for their own acts. After all said and done,Dress with moderation. Its the best path to toe.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by nobullshit(m): 6:56pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: women are not products that they,pay for ,you earn them,thank you cheesy
not really these days, most women nowadays disposes themselves as commodities therefore, anyone with an interest can kindly and politely make an offer. thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 06, 2013
Boobs isn't a sex object in African culture...... Western culture sexualised it, hence why cleavage is a biggie....

Seriously, for breasts, kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by nobullshit(m): 7:12pm On May 06, 2013
Amaaskia:

Cat leg? Or catwalk? Gosh you clearly live in the bush. Oh and for the record, my gals r awesome #:-)
Anyways, guys should know that girls are divided over this kind of a topic, { the good ones opposes while the........ ones supports the open cleavage of a thing} grin grin
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 06, 2013
Buoyantic: I hate galz..Bleep galz,dey r twats..dam jezebels #spits# at dia ugly faces....

Hope u still remembers that your mum was once a girl ยป lady and afterwards a woman, wouldn't be surprised a beautiful one too.

So pls don't hate you may dislike some of their attitude/shameless dress sense but try and encourage them to be better.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by joephemzyz(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Wetin concern u? Na u get d cowbell? My friend face front joor! angry

Cowbell ke?.......richoco nko sad
Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 06, 2013
Reminds me of what happened in a bank last december.... A lady with a large pair walked in..and what she was wearing almost exposed everything..... The dude standing @ her front shouted out loud 4 ppl 2 hear..his words "SEE BREASSSST O"........ Lmao...u should have seen how every1 @d bank strtd lauging real hard,..also d elderly 1s strtd talking 2 ha...she left without doing what she came 4.......
B DECENT....d way u dress,z d way u are addressed...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Why Leave Your Cleavage Open? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 06, 2013
They cannot try that in Abia state.

Police dey arrest people with low waist both man and woman not to talk of exposing your breast...dem go carry you put inside pick up go dump you for ministry of works like say u be badly parked vehicle causing obstruction. You will part with N5,000 for your freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / He Cheated On Me, I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.