Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Women Always Cheat On Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Always Cheat On Men (4999 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ Vicade,

Well said!!!!!
A guy gotta do what he gotta do!!!

@ Naja Haje,

I pity Yebariba.
Some gurls are evil . . . .
Yebariba got caught in their plague!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Vicade,

Well said!!!!!

@ Naja Haje,

I pity Yebariba.
Some girls are evil . . . .

. . . . and is still entangled deeeeeeeep within. undecided ehn ya. . . . . . .
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
Girls should watch out for this dude!!!
Yebariba's retaliation would be worse than Rambo's.
Thank God all me female siblings are married!!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Vicade,

Well said!!!!!

Nope, I don't think so. You don't have to follow the perverted norm just to avoid what Yebariba is going through.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by TheSly: 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2008
Do the breathing excercise and self affirmation anytime you feel the urge to write gibberish on nairaland.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

------->Yebariba
Good luck in your quest! grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ stillwater,

I disagree with u.

When a man is inexperienced dealing with a woman then he is bound to end up like Yebariba.
Give a girl an inch and she takes a mile. . . . . Its called Peter's law.
If Yebariba had seen it all-done it all in his hey days, i doubt this incident would have gotten to him like he is acting now.
Those comments(Yebariba's) are the comments of a broken man. cry cry
Even if it did, he would do checks n balance and realise he is still WINNING!!! grin cheesy
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by vicade(m): 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2008
It depends. I am a student now what do u think my priorites aremarriage Hell no. To have as much fun as my youth takes me. Ofcourse there is always that one special lady but there is room for many side attractions. Point is to have as much fun as you want to when you still can. After all, No venture no gain. When time for marriage comes,Bad boy attitude will be minimised. i see it as a kind of youthful excuberance depending on how you define youthful and as you grow older and older prioritiews change.

No guy is a bad boy forever.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by albridge(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2008
I agree with you on one point that the most sexually active girls in school get the best husbands in the future which is kind of cool abi? Huh
not quite sure i agree with you on that
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by vicade(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
Most of the so called girls that yebariba has problems with and i am aware of that are married got married to[b] good[/b] husbands with grand wedding ceremonies. Good in this context implies husbands with too much money and such ladies live comfortably.

whether their past deeds will catch up with them in their husbands house is another topic on its own. At least they have husbands and most of the ones i know are in between the ages of 21-24 which is also good for them.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
Jackal.:

@ stillwater,

I disagree with u.

When a man is inexperienced dealing with a woman then he is bound to end up like Yebariba.

Then the man has to have his sanity checked.

Give a girl an inch and she takes a mile. . . . . Its called Peter's law.

It works both ways.

If Yebariba had seen it all-done it all in his hey days, i doubt if this incident would have gotten to him like he is acting now.]

Nope, I disagree because there are still some die hard philanderers that have the guts to insist on virginity/purity in their brides, having the same mentality as Yebariba.

Even if it did, he would do checks n balance and realise he is still WINNING!!! grin cheesy

Nope, nobody wins on this one.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by TheSly: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2008
Damn this thread has now been turned to a debate. . . . .owisiwisi
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

Damn this thread has now been turned to a debate. . . . .owisiwisi

at least its not the usual fights grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2008
all you male supporters of evil, let me ask you a question. how many of you would still keep dating or stay with your wives or girlfriends if you somehow stumbled upon a video of half of the sexual escapades your wife indulged in before she married you. imagine watching on video, your wife sucking and eating up privates after privates of different sizes and shapes and colors. imagine her moaning and calling out another mans name. she did all this and the guys didn't have to pay a dime. you had to pay a dowry and throw a big party to get the remnants. what a pity Cool
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by vicade(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
yebariba:

all you male supporters of evil, let me ask you a question. how many of you would still keep dating or stay with your wives or girlfriends if you somehow stumbled upon a video of half of the sexual escapades your wife indulged in before she married you. imagine watching on video, your wife sucking and eating up privates after privates of different sizes and shapes and colors. imagine her moaning and calling out another mans name. she did all this and the guys didn't have to pay a dime. you had to pay a dowry and throw a big party to get the remnants. what a pity Cool
i actually think using the word remnants is degrading. the past is the past. After all, nobody holy pass.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NaJaHaJe(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2008
yebariba:

no wonder you're in peices!

but come first. . . . . . did this act happen before or after you landed her? by 'landed' i mean dating officially
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2008
Most of the so called girls that yebariba has problems with and i am aware of that are married got married to good husbands with grand wedding ceremonies. Good in this context implies husbands with too much money and such ladies live comfortably.

whether their past deeds will catch up with them in their husbands house is another topic on its own. At least they have husbands and most of the ones i know are in between the ages of 21-24 which is also good for them.

its just not about being married. its about being happily married and not being scared that your husband might discover some of the skeletons in your cupboard and weld the big stick against you sending you back to the place you really belong; the LovePeddler house
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2008
Girls should watch out for this dude!!!
Yebariba's retaliation would be worse than Rambo's.
Thank God all me female siblings are married!!!

well the good thing about it is that you really don't know who i am so for all you know ladies, you might already be dating me
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2008
gues what? i successfuly met another girl and under a week brain washed her, told her i care about her and was serious about her, bleeped her and dumped her. thats what she deserved. thats what most women deserve. they are good for nothing and only good for feeling the wrath of our hard, fat pulsating dicks.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by ng90118(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2008
You dumped her or she dumped you?
Who enjoyed it more?
Do you really think the act is punishment on the girl?
Watch your mind dude!
Enjoy life and keep opinions at home!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nwaka77: 6:22pm On Apr 26, 2008
Wow! what a bitter fellow angry. All the women in your family must be whores too including the one that carried you 9 months, suffered labor pains to bring your bitter ass into this world, fed you, clothed you, nurtured you and the rest. What you sow, you shall definately reap. You want to blame a whole gender because of a few bad eggs. Bad eggs can be found in both men and women. It is not entirely a female thing. I won't even go into details of all the shit some good hearted women have had to go through in the hands of some men. Please, go and be with a fellow man like yourself. Since women are so bad, please leave them alone. Be with a man, for all we care. Be careful because the evil you do will come back to hunt you no matter how you look at it. Keep sticking your dick all over the place and one day you will stick it into a hole that will leave you in a condition that you will never forget! angry You think you are the only one who knows how to be hateful and vengeful? you ain't seen nothing yet! whatever you do, always remember, Karma is a bitch!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2008
yebariba:

gues what? i successfuly met another girl and under a week brain washed her, told her i care about her and was serious about her, bleeped her and dumped her. thats what she deserved. thats what most women deserve. they are good for nothing and only good for feeling the wrath of our hard, fat pulsating dicks.
Damn! I hope you rot in hades for this. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by TheSly: 6:38pm On Apr 26, 2008
pity Yebariba.
Some girls are evil . . . .
True Talk. cool
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by finemocha(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
lol
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2008
Damn! I hope you rot in hades for this. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Thanks grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 8:50pm On Apr 26, 2008
Please, go and be with a fellow man like yourself. Since women are so bad, please leave them alone

Sorry i cant do that now. i have to hit at least 300 women before i retire. then again, vigina's are sweeter than male asses
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2008
Come gan sef, what happens if you get HIV? Herpes (that one is incurable), Chlamydia? Some men can be stupid. . . . in naija again, girls can use sex with men to render them impotent for life.
Be having your fun oooo, maybe you'll run into a witch that will use your sperm as offering to some strange devilish gods.
You think you're revenging - your hole is just going deeper.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by laudate: 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
yebariba:

Wow!!  shocked Was that what happened to you?? Eeyah! Sorry o. . . .but have you sought counselling? I mean, your psyche must have taken a whacking after that discovery. May God heal your troubled soul! cry
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2008
You think you're revenging - your hole is just going deeper.

i-girl, i want to fu*ck you
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by vicade(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2008
this yebariba dude seems to have taken a wrong turn some where. even to the extent of telling someone you want to f**K her if you want to f**K, leave the front of your computer, go out there, chat a girl up and see what comes through. lucky for you it is a saturday night.  and uou need to chill out with those girls that have broken your heart. remember, you only kill fire with water. all having be said, i think you are naive to be rude to ladies.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Cadet(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2008
Men cheat + women cheat = women always cheat? Wrong answer
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2008
yebariba:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 10:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
yebariba:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
What da hell? Are you out of that Hot, insane mind of yours? Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
If you feel like f***ing go and find one of the dogs in your compound. Leave my name outta your mouth.
I'll refer you to Yaba left, ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? / Nairalanders When U Got Yourheart Broken by sm1,how Did You Handle It? / Is Kiss And Romance A Must For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.