Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Women Always Cheat On Men - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Always Cheat On Men (4998 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jpphilips(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2008
nice ladies. justify your bad and cheap behavior. let me fill you in on something you don't understand. lots of men are pissed off by this sort of thing (giving what belongs to then as your husband to those little rascals) and while they may not be outspoken about it the way i am being, they have a plan to get back at you when you finally get married. it goes something like this: sleep with your best friend, sleep with as many beautiful unilag students as possible, sleep with your sister, have one or two other kids out of marriage, and generally screw as many chicks as possible (not to mention spend some of the money that should have come back to you on them) just to get back at you and woe betide you if you ever try to challenge his actions.
as far as such men are concerned, they are justified since at the back of their minds they see you as being just a slot who was lucky enough to get married to him.

yerima,
thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!
thank God you know where the good meat is
CATCH DEM YOUNG IS THE RULE OF THE GAME

even @ 40, 17 is still allowed
child abuse is obsolete
well done broda
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by firstlady4(f): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2008
jp philips:

nice ladies. justify your bad and cheap behavior. let me fill you in on something you don't understand. lots of men are pissed off by this sort of thing (giving what belongs to then as your husband to those little rascals) and while they may not be outspoken about it the way i am being, they have a plan to get back at you when you finally get married. it goes something like this: sleep with your best friend, sleep with as many beautiful unilag students as possible, sleep with your sister, have one or two other kids out of marriage, and generally screw as many chicks as possible (not to mention spend some of the money that should have come back to you on them) just to get back at you and woe betide you if you ever try to challenge his actions.
as far as such men are concerned, they are justified since at the back of their minds they see you as being just a slot who was lucky enough to get married to him.

yerima,
thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!
thank God you know where the good meat is
CATCH DEM YOUNG IS THE RULE OF THE GAME

even @ 40, 17 is still allowed
child abuse is obsolete
well done brother
well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2008
na today girl don dey cheat?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by topup: 1:01am On Jul 17, 2008
LOL >>>with<<< Sisikill

OK! @ Yebariba

I apologise, I haven't read every single post BUT all I can say is. I am tired of men feeling as if a woman's virginity is a gift, which they can accept in marriage. I will accept the idea of it being a gift if also the same gift is given in return to the woman. Nowhere does it mention the man having slept with many women, and actually being the player in question who defiles all these women.
I believe a lot of women start off believing the first man will be the one, as people don't always mean it when they say their I love yous to their women. I don't believe women start off wanting to be the 'high school LovePeddler' or the 'univeristy slag'. Some go crazy after the first time, either because I run into the wrong people who induce this type of behaviour and encourage their fellow girlfriends to try 'this new money making scheme' or whatever. All I can say is that it's never as simple. I have never heard a woman to be glad to have been defiled so many times that no man will ever take her, though I will admit some believe this gives them equal power as the men and also puts them on the same level. We traditionalists know that this isn't true, 99% of traditional men will prefer a virgin to a non-virgin, though until they become men, they are the boys running around campus sampling all these women. It is harder than you think remaining a virgin, especially at a certain age, for one read this forum, all of the posts refer to 'if a man isn't getting sex from a woman, then she shouldn't be surprised if he leaves her' even in Nigeria we are saying all these shallow things.

I think I pretty much let loose on this topic. smiley (I am currently biting my tongue )
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by topup: 1:06am On Jul 17, 2008
And then Yeribaba you said that the men get their revenge on these 'slots' by having sex with the friend, sister,

Why do the men marry these 'slots' anyways, and it makes no sense, if you don't like it stay away from it.
These women may have been heartbroken many a time, and the last thing they need is another man using them for sex who genuinely does not care for them.

No woman is proud to have the long list of past escapades, shall we say because we aren't that stupid, we know there are men like you who will look down at us with disgust and shame us before all our neighbours and friends.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by RichyBlacK(m): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2008
yebariba:

in the garden of eden when the devil wanted to decieve eve and put the whole human race in trouble he confused her with the idea of being equal with God and knowing good and evil; lets not talk about where that has led us.
Now the devil has come up with a new one and again its the women folk that he (unknown to the women because they don't understand these things) employs to carry out his evil ploy. the devil has again sold the idea of female liberation and sex revolution to women and they have bought it hook line and sinker.
the fact that this path they have followed has not paid off is not detering them from following blindly. today we have more unmarried women, more single mothers and more emotionally wrecked women and all thanks to sexual liberation.
the fact that majority of the people living with aids are women has not made women see the futility of trying to be like men. men and women are not the same and will never be the same and the sooner women realize this and accept their limitations the better for them.
has women liberation help the women get more happiness and fullfilment in life? hell no! ask the single 45yr old single company executives with a hundred million dollars in their account and not man to go home to and they'll tell you the truth (if they really want to be honest that is).
the liberation movement has left more women lonely, desperate, less respected and honored by men, depressed, abused sexually, and bitchy. believe me, its a losers cause.

Very interesting analysis of the effect of the women's liberation movement.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Queenisha: 1:24am On Jul 17, 2008
that was a load of cow poop if you ask me
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by topup: 1:32am On Jul 17, 2008
There are more women living with AIDS than men because sorry to be biased (correct me if you have any facts or even strong reasonable opinons) but men tend to sleep around more than women in those places. The men have multiple wives and all it takes is one man carrying it, to have sex with as many virgins as he 'must' to 'get rid of it' (NOT TRUE! IT DOES NOT WORK!)

The 'value of women' greatly depreciates as soon as they are no longer virgins, the more promiscuous sex in those countries where AIDS is a problem are the males!

I am so sorry I don't have facts to back this up, but all the stories I have heard in the news is of men sleeping with virgins to get rid of AIDs or promiscuous married men.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by kidsam: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2009
i see the ladies fighting the poster with every breadth they have left, i hope its not that you feel he is talking about your individual behaviors?
If he has made some assumptions, if you feel he is wrong, then tell him he is wrong and ignore him, but you all now resort to abusing him and trying to defend the assumptions, hmmm, i'm begining to think that he may be right.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by ono(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2011
Maybe he is right, really. . . .
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by eridah2007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
not MAYBE
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 12:57am On Sep 04, 2012
the women of today need deliverance. cry
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by tipsieoladj(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
yebariba: there is something that i have noticed that women do that is not fair. i dont think they are wholely to blame for this crime but i think that they lend themselves heavily to its success.
i woman will often give herself away cheapely to some rascal in school who disvirgins her over and over again with to appreciationg of the gift she is giving to him only to have him dump her later on for new conquests.
this same women will refuse the calmer more serious minded men on campus with the excuse that they are boring, not exciting or dont know whats up.
fast forward some 5 to 10 years later. now she has graduated and she is now in the real world. she now suddenly doesnt want to hang out with "bad boy" who just wants to have sex with her. now she wants to hang out with mr nice guy who as she earlier described him is "boring". suddenly he is the best thing for her; suddenly mr boring becomes mr. ideal.
if she is lucky, mr. nice (sucker) ends up paying a handsome bride price and throwing a grand wedding and reception to posses the reminants of what "mr. bad boy" left behind for him after taking away all the fresh, virgin, good stuff for free.
now you tell me ladies, is this fair to us nice, serious minded, ready to get married and settle down kind or men?
OP.. Ure right.. But wetin man go do na.. We don suffer no b small.. Imagine ur luvly child would cum out of that left over pussy.. Yuck!!!!

He Never Told Anything To His Parents About Me / What Was The Worst Heartbreak You've Ever Had ? / NEW SERIES!!! CLARA (the State Governor's Daughter) By Kelvinclint