Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Women Always Cheat On Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Always Cheat On Men (5000 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by fizokey(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2008
:d.
I'm sorry for what you'll get yourself into Yebariba,
You r quite healthy now, but never forget using contraceptives though
(cos the day you'll run out of one it won't take up to 3 months for you to turn into a living ZOMBIE!) grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by SweetT1: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2008
@J-girl

Yeah right undecided act like you don't like it. Atleast the brother is being honest. shocked
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2008
Sweet T - he doesn't know me from Adam. Whether i like it or not is not an issue.
I just don't want some random, creepy chauvinist telling me things like that.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by pahtahkee: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2008
Plenty plenty things just dey happen for this life. grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Cadet(f): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2008
Sweet T. Omo, ur just plain sick. Sometimes i just wonder if ur jokn or if u meant it. absolutely sick. Dnt bother replyn. Ur now on my ignore list. Buhbye
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 27, 2008
women always cheat on men

yes naaa,because if all men are like u,i wont blame them for cheating on u

do something useful wt your life

idika ele fo'ro oya
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2008
have u watched the film, "unfaithful?" notice how the lady cheated on her husband without any cause to do so? thats unfortunately how too many women behave. you love them, care for them, give them everything and they Bleep you up. its really sad.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NubianQ(f): 7:08pm On May 03, 2008
yebariba:

have u watched the film, "unfaithful?" notice how the lady cheated on her husband without any cause to do so? thats unfortunately how too many women behave. you love them, care for them, give them everything and they mess you up. its really sad.

well cheating between men and women has been a topic for argurment for ages now, Women cheat for a few reasons and men cheat for all the reasons, a man can cheat cuz of the weather or even because he was able to wake up in the morning. so dont blame women, blame your fellow cheating brothers for making it alright. not all women cheat so stop being a woman HATER.if men took a lie detector test to check if they have ever been faithful, the machine wld break down and BURN!!! hahahahhehehe grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by albridge(m): 7:24pm On May 03, 2008
if men took a lie detector test to check if they have ever been faithful, the machine would break down and BURN!!! hahahahhehehe Grin

yeah, very funny. dont agree though angry
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2008
@ albridge,

Isn't it true that women are better at lying than men?
If women took lie detector tests, the machine will vaporise.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 8:03pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ albridge,

As usual - another day of woman-hating.
Can't you just give it a rest?
Yet you can't admit that you don't love women.
You can't admit that women are just so good-looking
Men lie like it's their day jobs.
They lie about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They lie about cheating
They even lie when you catch them in the act
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2008
@ J-gal,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do i hate women? Dont think so!!!!
However, there's a large proportion of the female sex that need to clean up em acts. . .
In case u are wondering, u are not one of em. grin grin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 8:09pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do i hate women? Dont think so!!!!
However, there's a large proportion of the female sex that need to clean up em acts. . .
In case u are wondering, u are not one of em. grin grin grin
Lol - is that your weak attempt at a peace treaty?
You sound like you hate women
A great proportion of the male sex need to clean up too.
How else do you explain the song "it wasn't me" by shaggy? smiley
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - is that your weak attempt at a peace treaty?
You sound like you hate women
A great proportion of the male sex need to clean up too.
How else do you explain the song "it wasn't me" by shaggy? smiley

You are missing the point!!!!

For men. . . . Variety is the spice of life. . . Man shall not live by bread alone. . .we need shepherd's pie, porridge, rice and scrambled eggs.
For women. . . Variety makes em little slutz. Before u jump on me neck, i didn't write the rules. grin tongue
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by TheSly: 8:18pm On May 03, 2008

Women lie like it's their day jobs.
They lie about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They lie about cheating
They even lie when you catch them in the act
You have said it all. . . . .these are what y'all tricks do. . . .Buncha Cheating mantis. cheesy tongue
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Cadet(f): 8:19pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl, you get time jare. His frequent arguments bore me to the core!! jeez! Go and marry hotfunmi. woman hater + men hater= grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 8:21pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

You are missing the point!!!!

For men. . . . Variety is the spice of life. . . Man shall not live by bread alone. . .we need shepherd's pie, porridge, rice and scrambled eggs.
For women. . . Variety makes em little slutz. Before u jump on me neck, i didn't write the rules. grin tongue
You didn't write the rules, you don't have to cite the rules.
For men - variety means irresponsibility, babies everywhere, probable STDs
For women - variety means liberation from the stupid egotistical views of men.

@ Cadet - i love sparring with him. Makes me feel thankful for being a woman.

@ Sly - guys are a buncha rapscallions. How bout that? cheesy
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 8:27pm On May 03, 2008
@ J-gal,

Did u say variety for women is liberation?
Gandhi and Mother Theresa will turn in their graves with your statement. . . . . .
I hope u are not considering POLYANDRY.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 8:30pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

Did u say variety for women is liberation?
Gandhi and Mother Theresa will turn in their graves with your statement. . . . . .
I hope u are not considering POLYANDRY.
I'm saying it's liberation from this misogynist bull y'all call life.
I'm actually considering adoption + lots of boyfriends. That way, I won't be called a LovePeddler without a purpose. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2008
@ SLY,

J-gal needs to see a shrink.

@ J-gal,

Adoption plus loads of boy-friends? So u can spread STDs n STIs. . . .
Whats wrong with today's woman?
How do u justify liberation by whoring?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by jgirl3: 8:38pm On May 03, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

J-girl needs to see a shrink.

@ J-girl,

Adoption plus loads of boy-friends? So u can spread STDs n STIs. . . .
Whats wrong with today's woman?
How do u justify liberation by whoring?

I'm not going to have STDs or STIs - I'm going to do my thing responsibly.

Liberation from the mindset.
What's wrong with a woman sleeping with 40 men in a year? A man does that and he's sad because he has not reached his limits.
I just think double standards are not supposed to work out that way.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

What's wrong with a woman sleeping with 40 men in a year? A man does that and he's sad because he has not reached his limits.

I give up!!!!!!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 03, 2008
he he he grin tongue
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by pahtahkee: 11:02pm On May 03, 2008
j-girl:

I cannot believe am reading this from you. embarassed embarassed This is why it will continue to be a viscious circle. May the good men out there be guided with their utmost senses. sad

How was your day?
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 03, 2008
arr shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by yebariba(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2008
in the garden of eden when the devil wanted to decieve eve and put the whole human race in trouble he confused her with the idea of being equal with God and knowing good and evil; lets not talk about where that has led us.
Now the devil has come up with a new one and again its the women folk that he (unknown to the women because they don't understand these things) employs to carry out his evil ploy. the devil has again sold the idea of female liberation and sex revolution to women and they have bought it hook line and sinker.
the fact that this path they have followed has not paid off is not detering them from following blindly. today we have more unmarried women, more single mothers and more emotionally wrecked women and all thanks to sexual liberation.
the fact that majority of the people living with aids are women has not made women see the futility of trying to be like men. men and women are not the same and will never be the same and the sooner women realize this and accept their limitations the better for them.
has women liberation help the women get more happiness and fullfilment in life? hell no! ask the single 45yr old single company executives with a hundred million dollars in their account and not man to go home to and they'll tell you the truth (if they really want to be honest that is).
the liberation movement has left more women lonely, desperate, less respected and honored by men, depressed, abused sexually, and bitchy. believe me, its a losers cause.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2008
yebariba:

in the garden of eden when the devil wanted to decieve eve and put the whole human race in trouble he confused her with the idea of being equal with God and knowing good and evil; lets not talk about where that has led us.
Now the devil has come up with a new one and again its the women folk that he (unknown to the women because they don't understand these things) employs to carry out his evil ploy. the devil has again sold the idea of female liberation and sex revolution to women and they have bought it hook line and sinker.
the fact that this path they have followed has not paid off is not detering them from following blindly. today we have more unmarried women, more single mothers and more emotionally wrecked women and all thanks to sexual liberation.
the fact that majority of the people living with aids are women has not made women see the futility of trying to be like men. men and women are not the same and will never be the same and the sooner women realize this and accept their limitations the better for them.
has women liberation help the women get more happiness and fullfilment in life? hell no! ask the single 45yr old single company executives with a hundred million dollars in their account and not man to go home to and they'll tell you the truth (if they really want to be honest that is).

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2008
Are you in support or just shocked at yebariba's madness? cheesy
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by Jackal1(m): 10:00pm On May 04, 2008
stillwater:

Are you in support or just shocked at yebariba's madness? cheesy

All of the above! grin grin grin
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by kech(f): 5:04am On May 05, 2008
What a FOOLISH topic. Anyway, Mr Yebariba, how many more girls have u "had"? Keep up the good work. I recommend taking it up as a sport. While u are at it, please, please, pleeease get health insurance if u don't have one because you'll need to insure your "thing" in case of wear and tear. You really need it strong and healthy at all times.

Before I go let me give u some advice that MAY probably save your life if u heed to them:

1. Resentment breeds hate, and HATE they say, is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die, and u know say that one no dey possible now, unless u be winch. (In other words, all this gra gra wey u dey do no go change anything, if u like sleep with everything female, human being oo, dog ooo, elephant ooo, my female pet goldfish ooo, the koko is, you are still the dumpee and MIGHT still be in future at the rate u are going.

2. DON"T ever get married, (Unless you are marrying a man. It's really not a big deal now.)

3. If you go ahead and get married, please PRAY, FAST, GO TO BABALAWO, DO ANYTHING! to make sure u don't have female children. I'm not worried about u, I'm just concerned that the girls will end up paying for their father's sins as I've seen happen a lot of times, and then my dear will u understand what pain is. You think u are in pain now? Wait until then, you will shed BLOOD and gnash your teeth until they are no more.

Go on son. Notin do you, Carry go!!!!
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by albridge(m): 3:55pm On May 05, 2008

well i guess you do have a point there.
Re: Women Always Cheat On Men by NOIBMUUL(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2008
u guys give this dude a chance. though its no news that females cheat more than males. they just feel like fucking everyday-some of them dont anyway.

as more me, mr. yebariba as a point, he just took the whole stuff personal!!

My Ex Mistress Called Me A "woman Wrapper" What Does This Mean? / Ladies Can You Date A Very Handsome Broke Boy? / ix)