Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief (39928 Views)

Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief – Pastor Femi Aribisala / Pastor Who Goes About Preaching Unclad / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2013
grin grin i can see atheists and our christian brothers having a common enemy here. To the atheists Our message is simple: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 06, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I can already sense deception in your response as Jesus christ NEVER preached tithes. Even the Matthew 23:23 pro tithers love to quote to deceive believers can not be termed as preaching of tithes but rather an endorsement of the practise for jews who were subject to the law and not for christians who are under grace.

I really do not care very much for what you sense about me, Pastor Kun. Ever since our engagements over the Trinity I haven't cared much about your opinions of me and what I believe. I won't be starting now to care smiley
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by JeSoul(f): 7:38pm On May 06, 2013
Uncle Kunle...been meaning to get a hold of you regarding the last question you'd asked me. Please reply on the mod thread. Thanks!
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by ooman(m): 7:40pm On May 06, 2013
Bidam: grin grin i can see atheists and our christian brothers having a common enemy here. To the atheists Our message is simple: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

And to you my message is one: Believe in the Flying Pig and salvation is yours.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by plaetton: 8:17pm On May 06, 2013
Bidam: grin grin i can see atheists and our christian brothers having a common enemy here. To the atheists Our message is simple: Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.

And I have been asking, saved from what?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Image123(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2013
oh my days, the joy of zikky. Who is this Femi guy BTW, so many threads on him like he's the president popular. I'll need to find some discipline to read through whatever he's rehashed. later
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 06, 2013
Image123: oh my days, the joy of zikky. Who is this Femi guy BTW, so many threads on him like he's the president popular. I'll need to find some discipline to read through whatever he's rehashed. later
grin Trust zikky and kun to be attracted to this thread like a moth to a flame.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Image123(m): 11:23pm On May 06, 2013
oops, just googled on Femi and saw a face of a man whose life appears kinda tight. Plus mr.frosb is on google if you can't find him here, yikes. He says Femi has a quarrel with apostle Paul too, not just tithes. That is truly one viral fellow.
https://www.nairaland.com/1172179/femi-aribisala-war-against-apostle
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Image123(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2013
Bidam: grin Trust zikky and kun to be attracted to this thread like a moth to a flame.
That guy handles it more like oxygen sef.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 12:18am On May 07, 2013
Image123: oops, just googled on Femi and saw a face of a man whose life appears kinda tight. Plus mr.frosb is on google if you can't find him here, yikes. He says Femi has a quarrel with apostle Paul too, not just tithes. That is truly one viral fellow.
https://www.nairaland.com/1172179/femi-aribisala-war-against-apostle
Frosbel really did a good job and this is the guy our christian brothers are supporting because he agrees with their views? na wa o..anywaz thanks for the update.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Zikkyy(m): 4:44am On May 07, 2013
Image123:
oh my days, the joy of zikky.

Bidam: grin Trust zikky and kun to be attracted to this thread like a moth to a flame.

Image123:
That guy handles it more like oxygen sef.

Jobless posters angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by tellwisdom: 10:29am On May 07, 2013
I hate the way most pastors are going about this time ish. They almost strangle you to collect this money angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Lilimax(f): 10:36am On May 07, 2013
stormm: Every pastor who collects tithes is nothing but “a thief and a robber.”
Moreover, the only people authorised to receive tithes were the Levites. (Hebrews 7:5). So if your Pastor is a “tithe-collector,” ask him if he happens to be a Jew. Remind him that, even though a Jew, Jesus could not receive the tithe because he was not from the tribe of Levi but from that of Judah.

The trick, of course, is for pastors today to claim we are “Levites.” If your pastor is one such dissembler, ask him if he lives as a Levite. Remind him that Levites had no land and did not have private property. Ask him also how he knows he is from the tribe of Levi, which happens to be one of the lost tribes of Israel. Point out to him that even Jewish rabbis don’t claim to be Levites today because all Jewish genealogical records were lost with the destruction of the Temple in AD 70, ensuring that it is no longer possible to ascertain the true identity of Levites.
Tithing whether you believe it or not is a command to us as Christians
You may choose to practise it or not; the choice is yours.
I pay my tithe and it has profited me.
I will keep on paying my tithe for in it the devourers are rebuked for me by my God God.
smiley smiley wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by deo966(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2013
whats your own about who collects the tithe in the name of the Lord, everybody will always have excuses for not doing a thing.
this is the tradition people long gone have obeyed and they see the promises God made for them coming to pass in thier lives.
because a man have just completed a pastorate degree in theology he will think he can start saying some things which are not the mind of God without understanding what GOD really meant
bring tithe to the storehouse so that theier will be food in my house meaning, bring the tithe to thestore house in the house of GOD, SAME THING no furhter intrepretations
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 10:37am On May 07, 2013
professor_maths: I Am a satanist and here at the church of satan we don't ay tithe , instead we make donations , unlike you blasphemous christian pastors who go about acquiring private jets
HAIL SATAN

Lol, weere!!!

@post, church goers are so gullible its unbelivable!
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Ebestsmscom: 10:40am On May 07, 2013
Doing sign of the cross now.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by ibitomisi: 10:45am On May 07, 2013
yes this guy said nothing but the whole truth what further explanation lies to contradict what he said? i think no one........................................................................................................my bosses the mtn magic sim having issues somehow on 0810 it work perfectly on 080 buh pending the time it work perfectly you can call for glo free mb cheat now that's if you need it 08024319706..
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by yuzedo: 10:45am On May 07, 2013
Hornet's Nest = STIRRED! grin grin cool
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 10:46am On May 07, 2013
django1:

Lol, weere!!!

@post, church goers are so gullible its unbelivable!

You are a perfect example of the blasphemous herd, you christians should sit back relax and thin about these
1. Your so called jesus christ had neither a horse nor camel, and yet your blasphemous pastors have private jets
2. Yet agin you Jesus christ never had a landed property, yet your pastors are evolving real estate moguls
3. Your Jesus christ led quite a simple life, yet what do I see, pastors and the bratty children living flamboyant lives
I strongly advise that you recover your thinking faculty from whoever stole it .....
HAIL SATAN (churchofsatan.com)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by samcarlos: 10:47am On May 07, 2013
Say what you know
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by elviszzz: 10:47am On May 07, 2013
“Do NOT think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, TILL heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.’ (Matthew 5, 17-20). Most say tithing is under d law n shouldn't be regarded cos we r under grace.pls explain the verse above.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by samcarlos: 10:48am On May 07, 2013
Say what you know lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by cremeandchic: 10:51am On May 07, 2013
If I have a bowl of garri on my table,u can't convince me it is rice when I know perfectly what I have on my table.

No man of God will FORCE you to pay tithes or even give offerings.They would only ENCOURAGE you.

As for me,I'm a faithful tither and I know the difference between when I pay my tithes and when I don't.Malachi 3 is clear.

God doesn't need your money afterall.Anything you give to God or do for God,at the end of the day it's for your own benefit.

When u pay tithes,the blessings come back to you,when u obey the commandments,it's for your own good and the good of people around You.

It doesn't mean if you don't pay,God won't bless you.He's a merciful God afterall.But there's a reason tithing was introduced.

Assuming we all stopped paying tithes,how would the children of levi(the pastors who have no other source of income) survive?

I'm not in support of pastors coveting church resources into personal selfish uses though.But it's between them and God afterall.Pay ur tithes and move on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by myola(m): 10:54am On May 07, 2013
No apology for saying this " religion is for weak and lazy minded people who refused to use their god's given brain to think by themselves"
Every individual have a unique path to his/her creator like your fingerprints is only unique to you. We are all looking for what we did not lost and we are looking for it desperately. Most people that believe in tithing do so believing they we get some rewards back, not freely gives as they we want us to believe.
I rest my case and still stand to be corrected
Thanks
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Nobody: 10:54am On May 07, 2013
professor_maths:

You are a perfect example of the blasphemous herd, you christians should sit back relax and thin about these
1. Your so called jesus christ had neither a horse nor camel, and yet your blasphemous pastors have private jets
2. Yet agin you Jesus christ never had a landed property, yet your pastors are evolving real estate moguls
3. Your Jesus christ led quite a simple life, yet what do I see, pastors and the bratty children living flamboyant lives
I strongly advise that you recover your thinking faculty from whoever stole it .....
HAIL SATAN (churchofsatan.com)

Are you high on pawpaw leaf?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by elviszzz: 10:54am On May 07, 2013
Here are 9 people who testify of meeting Jesus face to face in Heaven or Hell (or both) either through dying & returning or in open vision experiences. They come from many 7 different nations showing God is spreading this warning message about Tithing widely to many.

1) Pastor Brani Duyon – After dying and going to Heaven he was given 6 Messages from the Lord & to tell the Church upon his return

Message 4 – “Tell My children, they must be obedient to give tithes and offerings,” said the Lord Jesus. While Jesus was giving me this message, He said “My child, look there” He showed me beautiful houses which are ready for His children. “My child, these houses are ready, I prepared for all My children that believe and are obedient to Me.” Then He showed me incomplete houses.  I asked “Lord, why are these houses not yet completed?” The Lord Jesus said “My child, these houses belong to My children that are not generous giving tithe and offerings. These houses will be ready and completed AFTER My children give more tithes and offerings in My House.”

2.) Ricardo Cid – 8 Hours in Heaven testimony

I started running up and down the gold street and picking up gold dust and sprinkling it on my body. And then the Lord told me to come back and tell you that there are streets of gold in heaven. “All this belongs to my people,” the Lord said. “But, in my church there are many thieves who steal my tithes and offerings! Tell my people that no thief will enter my kingdom in heaven!” We need to straighten up our lives for the Lord

3. Laura Wanma  – Testimony of Heaven and Hell

While on a visitation to Hell with the Lord Jesus Laura testifies – ‘I saw a lot of people being tortured, and Jesus said to me “These people are not faithful with their tithe.”’
Read the full testimony here

4.) Choo Thomas – Heaven is So Real book

Choo was told by the Lord: “The only ones who will go there (Heaven) are the obedient and pure-hearted children. Tell my Children to preach the gospel. I am coming soon for those who are waiting and ready for Me.” The Lord added “Those who don’t Tithe are disobedient children”
”Should I tell this to anyone Lord?” Choo asked.
“I want you to tell it to everyone. Write down everything I show you and tell you” said the Lord. And … “Any Christian who doesnt tithe will not be blessed because they love money more than my word. Those who love money more than My Word will never see my Kingdom. You already know where they be at the end” said the Lord

5.) The 7 Colombian Youths – Revelation of Heaven & Hell (vision trip to Hell)

We arrived in a place that looked like a big swimming pool of fire, with thousands of men and women inside of it.  Each of them had metal plate on their chest that read: “I am here for not giving tithes and offerings”  When I read that, I asked the Lord, “Lord, how can this be possible, that people are here for this reason??”  The Lord responded, “Yes, because these people thought that tithes and offerings were not important, when my Word shows it as a command.”  In Malachi 3:8-9 it says “Will a man rob God?  Yet you are robbing Me.  But you say, ‘How have we robbed Thee?’  In tithes and offerings.  You are cursed with curse, for you are robbing Me, the whole nation of you.” The Lord told me that when His people withhold their tithes, it hinders the work of the Lord, and then the Gospel is not preached.  People in this place suffered a thousand times worse than others, because they knew the Word of the Lord and disobeyed.

6) Queen Dixie  – A Gate of Hell (vision a trip to Hell)

The GOD of all ages spoke directly to me, this is what He said to me, and let me just say that He was ANGRY. When He spoke, His voice went through my bones like a massive vibration!!! All I could do is just lay there and hear my master speak. He said: “This is the end of all sin if you do not serve me with your whole heart. I will use you to save others but you will die and go to hell. If you do not serve me with your whole heart, then you serve Me not at all.” Then the Lord of hosts got even angrier and said: “tithes and offerings are a commandment. This is how my word is preached; this is what takes care of my churches!” The Lord said: “You go and tell them….without holiness, no man can enter into my Kingdom” The Lord said to me exactly what was in the bible: “Be ye holy as I am holy!!!!”

7.) Pastor Park Yong Gyu – Visit to Heaven & Hell: 1-1000 Testimony

After arriving in Heaven ….The Lord then asked me five questions. Question 5 was: “Did you tithe properly?”…. I continued with my questions, “What shall I do on Earth to provide more materials for my home?” The angels replied, “There are seven things one must do to build up their materials to build their home. …. Fifth, one’s offering to the Lord. Sixth, their obedience in giving tithes to God….

After visiting Hell …. I then saw many pastors, elders, and deacons in Hell. I asked the angel, “I know them. They had served God faithfully while on the Earth. They had died some time ago. We all had thought they were in Heaven with God. But now, I see them all in Hell and they are crying out that it is so hot! Why are they here?” There were so many pastors, elders, deacons and all other lay believers.

The angel answered, “Pastor Park Yong Gyu, a person can appear to be a true follower of Christ on the outside but God knows the heart. They did not tithe properly (other sins were also named, see full testimony for details) ….On their death beds, they thought they had done a good job so they did not repent of those things. This is why they were thrown in the fires of Hell.”

8. Angelica Zambrano (2nd) visit to Heaven & Hell

Among all those people (in Hell), I heard someone saying, “I ask for your forgiveness now Lord, because I have stolen from you, forgive me for stealing, I stole from you Lord and I do not want to do it again.” I asked, “Lord, who is he and why does he say he stole from You?” “My child I will show you who he is.” We entered his cell and I saw a disfigured man. The flames opened up and I could see that he was being tormented. All those people who are in hell have a plaque on their chest, and 666 on their forehead.

This man extended his hand and said, “Lord forgive me.” I asked, “Why are you here?”… He replied, “I’ll tell you my story. I was a Christian leader, for 20 years I had known Christ, but during the 20 years I said: all that money from my tithing and offerings were just to sustain the pastors, but now I regret it because I understand and I know that it wasn’t for them, it was for the Lord, and that is why I say I have stolen from God. At this very moment there are many people on Earth that are robbing the Lord like I did. When you return to Earth, tell all those people who don’t want to give their offerings and tithes, not to steal from the Lord, otherwise, they’ll wind up in Hell, and no thief will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. I knew the Holy Word, now I regret it and realize I robbed the Lord.”  (Mal 3,cool He said, “Tell the people when they give to God, give the Lord with true love.” (2Cor 9,7) This man kept pleading, “Lord forgive me”, and the Lord replied, “It is too late, there is no opportunity for you.”

9. Pastor Yong Doo Kim, The Lord’s Church Korea – Vision of Pastors and Christians in Hell (Video)

Pastor Kim shares what he has been shown in visions of Heaven & Hell during all night prayer meetings regarding non-tithing and other issues that can disqualify believers from Heaven and send them to Hell in line with Matt 7,21-23

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by Chynx(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2013
mollie12: 1 Corinthians 9:14 - "Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel".

Even though several 'men of God' have abused the ministry of money collections and exploited it for their selfish purpose, we would be operating in almost the same level of error to label every pastor that collect tithes a thief.

Pastors request for money collections to support the aspects of ministry (church maintenance, outreach projects, etc) and to also support themselves. Yep, you heard that right. THE OFFERINGS ARE TO SPENT BY THE PASTORS. That is what operated in the Levitical era. The grey area - which is where, I believe, ethics and morality should come into play - is HOW MUCH money should they spend on themselves. If the church gives an offering of $1 million, does that mean they should splurge on a Ferrari or some other luxury piece of property? That is the real issue we should be dealing with as a church, not whether we should make money offerings or not. Most of the time, people singing this "don't pay tithes" thing are not really seeking the mind of God but just want to pursue their own selfish agenda, and keep all their money to themselves.
Notice I'm doing my best to steer clear of the 'tithe' label. That's because the tithing requirement of the law, as far as I've been able to read in the Bible, was fulfilled in Christ. But money collections for servants in the Lord's vineyard was never removed and will always continue till the end of time.
My dear, offering is enough! Do u know what tithe is? Pls do d maths. Na food e come chop for dis life. Shebi man doesn not live by bread alone?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief by isleman(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2013
I have said this before but many people don't read their bible> they only follow what the pastor says. Same is for Muslims. that is why one imam can easily brainwash them to kill for his personal reason deceiving them they are killing for Islam.

Not that i read the bible very well either but the little i read, i must understand the message. Cant remember anywhere Jesus paid tithes. He only paid tax and advised His followers to do same saying.."give what belong to Cesar to Cesar". The bible says..."with Jesus, old things are passed away". That also include tithes as it is old testament.

It is good to give to the house of good as offering for several use to propagate the gospel but tithes...??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Shoprite's Looting In Nigeria Over Xenophobia In SA / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.