Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? (3441 Views)

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / Why Do Guys Prefer Sluts To Decent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? by debosky(m): 3:08am On Jun 18, 2008
I make an exception for you still kiss
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? by jgirl3: 3:20am On Jun 18, 2008
Jackal:

@ J-girl,

Thanx for agreeing commitment is a serious bizznizz.
That concludes your man-bashing thread.
Thank Ya. grin cheesy
Because commitment is serious biz doesn't mean men should run away from it.
It means men should face it and take it on like they always do.
I'm just saying Men should be grown - that's all
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? by NegroNtns(m): 4:49am On Jun 18, 2008
Una still dey here
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? by debosky(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2008
j-girl:

Because commitment is serious biz doesn't mean men should run away from it.
It means men should face it and take it on like they always do.
I'm just saying Men should be grown - that's all

Then WAIT for them to be grown and stop complaining they are 'staying long before marriage'.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? by eterisan(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hope y'all married now.... Lol.... What a thread I stumbled upon.
Re: Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? by Crossbow(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
onyinye2:
alot of men wait a while before getting married. i guess they want to make sure they have chosen the right girl they want to live with for the rest of their lives. but there is that other breed of men who just have a fear of being tied down to one woman for the rest of their lives.

cry cry

Aunty you just talked about me. I don't want to be tied down especially with the wrong person. They say life begins at 40, I still got my time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be Too Busy For You And Still Love You / My Cousin Almost Killed His Girlfriend / Pretty Gal Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.