Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,174 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? (6685 Views)

8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body / Do Nigerian Girls Like Guys With Beards? (photos) / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by topmostg: 4:48pm On May 08, 2013
A recent research shows that men with beards are more attractive to the opposite sex...
So girls, do you find beards attractive on guys?

I'm talking about something like this>

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by buklan4realyah(f): 5:01pm On May 08, 2013
God forbid bad tin............... shocked
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 08, 2013
This one is probably lice infested,no please.
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by topmostg: 5:21pm On May 08, 2013
byvan: This one is probably lice infested,no please.
i see. Anyway i'm sure its not infested..
That's the NBA's james harden...
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 08, 2013
[size=13pt]Yep. Beards and goatees are awesome. Not thick ones like James Harden's though.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by angelTI(f): 7:43pm On May 08, 2013
beard is a no-no for me. i lov 'em face clean shaven

1 Like

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by clemz85(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2013
kai...
bros naa no be d 1st type,
the 2nd is cute main!

but why.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by topmostg: 10:11pm On May 08, 2013
clemz85: kai...
bros naa no be d 1st type,
the 2nd is cute main!

but why.
lol. k.. Bros i don hear. Modifyin tins
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by gluv01(f): 10:31pm On May 08, 2013
Not at all. When you are kissing, there is a chance of that person having perspirated there, or dust, or some funny stuff.
Love will make you blind and you'll wipe it clean without knowing.
I love em sparkling clean! cheesy
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34pm On May 08, 2013
Yessss!!!! Bald head and a goatee? Damn! Damn! Damn! *grabs kpecus* tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 08, 2013
yeeeessss. beards are the real deal

If my future hubby resemeble idris elba, I am set for life. cheesy cheesy

[img]http://amarieadhis.files./2011/04/idris-elba.jpg[/img]

^^^^^ look at him embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 08, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Yep. Beards and goatees are awesome. Not thick ones like James Harden's though.[/size]

That one na forest grin
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 08, 2013
beards are amazing.
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by dmcdad: 10:49pm On May 08, 2013
What's bad about keeping beards and stuff? I think one should be concerned with keeping it clean and well shaved, not to remove everything entirely. well I keep beards and its fine with me, though its thinly-shaved and always neat.

Nothing bad about it....
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by alienware(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2013
Kai ! Nairaland get chics . the chics where comment here fine die ! Look up their profile.
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Scarpon(m): 11:02pm On May 08, 2013
my ex amarican gf love beards but my Nigerian girls its a no no
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by nairaman66(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2013
Beards are the most beautiful thing if well kept that happened to the men folklore.. Trust me, you'd eat me if you see my beards.. tongue
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 08, 2013
alienware: Kai ! Nairaland get chics . the chics where comment here fine die ! Look up their profile.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1097694_912349_jpg359c5814345ace66251e78fcf0d9e4e0[/img]
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2013
Scarpon: my ex amarican gf love bears but my Nigerian girls its a no no

Black bears or Canadian bears?
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 08, 2013
adaobi123: yeeeessss. beards are the real deal

If my future hubby resemeble idris elba, I am set for life. cheesy cheesy

[img]http://amarieadhis.files./2011/04/idris-elba.jpg[/img]

^^^^^ look at him embarassed embarassed
#eyesWIDEopen! Damn he is such a hottie! undecided shocked
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 08, 2013
Flytefalls:
#eyesWIDEopen! Damn he is such a hottie! undecided shocked

I know I know cry embarassed
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 08, 2013
Scarpon: my ex amarican gf love bears but my Nigerian girls its a no no

Maybe it's because there are no bears in nigeria? undecided

21. Always post in proper English. The use of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation is compulsory.
Seun?! Over to you. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 08, 2013
I often feel like starting a gillete charity campaign for this young man.

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 08, 2013
Not a big fan but some guys sure knows how to rock it.
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 1:05am On May 09, 2013
Beards on Saudi Arabian men are yummy!

But I prefer a clean shaved face.
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 1:35am On May 09, 2013
I do find 'em attractive, but that depends on how its been kept.
An overgrown forest is a NO-NO for me undecided undecided
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 1:42am On May 09, 2013
Omar's is just perfect embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 2:07am On May 09, 2013
Urgh, not really. I've never been a fan of beards. Clean-shaven ftw (for the win).
As long as it's nicely trimmed and there's nothing hiding in it, then okay. undecided

angel TI: beard is a no-no for me. i lov 'em face clean shaven

gluv01: Not at all. When you are kissing, there is a chance of that person having perspirated there, or dust, or some funny stuff.
Love will make you blind and you'll wipe it clean without knowing.
I love em sparkling clean! cheesy

+1
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by topmostg: 6:21am On May 09, 2013
2ndOGA: I often feel like starting a gillete charity campaign for this young man.

lol, well according to wikipedia, he's too lazy to shave... Even if you dash him 1 dozen, he won't use them...
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by Nobody: 7:22am On May 09, 2013
Tashamania: Omar's is just perfect embarassed embarassed

Def one of the best looking I have seen wow!
Re: Girls, Do You Find "Guys With Beards" Attractive? by adonbilivit: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
rokiatu:
Not a big fan but some guys sure knows how to rock it.
girls really love it?

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Deserves Your Seat And Why / See This Hillarious Sex Machine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.