Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8526 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
Look at this man!!!! Don't get the bible twisted. Are you trying to say that men were doing it with animals or among themselves during the fallen angels era? cheesy I guess not.

The looked towards innocent men like us to seduce. Its pathetic!!!!!

Yes pathetic. It's pathetic that a man who has this dogmatic frame of mind that he's the dominant, strong and macho member of the human race would be destabilized by a simple, subtle seduction or just a mere flash of legs/boobs.  How are the mighty fallen? Shame!!!!!!  tongue cool cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2008
stillwater:

Look at this man!!!! Don't get the bible twisted. Are you trying to say that men were doing it with animals or among themselves during the fallen angels era? cheesy I guess not.

Obviously, men were doing it normally just like Abraham and Sarah and reh reh reh. There were no male prostitutes then, isn't it?

stillwater:

Yes pathetic. It's pathetic that a man who has this dogmatic frame of mind that he's the dominant, strong and macho member of the human race would be destabilized by a simple, subtle seduction or just a mere flash of legs/boobs. How are the mighty fallen? Shame!!!!!! tongue cool cheesy

Destabilized?
C'mon . . . . .Blame Eve for that.
Ever since her greed and gullibility led her to eat the forbidden fruit, men became debased.
If only ADAM was like me, i would have strangled Eve after God passed his judgement!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by vicade(m): 9:14pm On Apr 25, 2008
A girl once cheated on me and i called off the relationship using the classsic line: "somethings have happened that was not supposed to happen when two people are in love." she felt bad and all. but till this day, we still fuckeven though we are both into new relationships now. The girl was too pretty and set and sexy and good on bed to let go but was too promiscous to be a girlfriend. something had to give,
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 25, 2008
Destabilized?
C'mon . . . . .Blame Eve for that.
Ever since her greed and gullibility led her to eat the forbidden fruit, men became debased.
If only ADAM was like me, i would have strangled Eve after God passed his judgement!!!!

Did you say gullible? If Adam is not the perfect definition of gullible, I don't know what is cheesy. Do I need to remind you that Adam without hesitation readily ate the fruit without putting up defences. I say again Shame!!!!!!! Shame on Jackal, Shame on Sly, Shame on men!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cool tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2008
Can anyone tell me exactly what a guy means when he says to another woman, (who is not his wife)

"i would want us to get something straight between us" Does it mean he wants to cheat, have a relationship or what?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2008
stillwater:

Did you say gullible? If Adam is not the perfect definition of gullible, I don't know what is cheesy. Do I need to remind you that Adam without hesitation readily ate the fruit without putting up defences. I say again Shame!!!!!!! Shame on Jackal, Shame on Sly, Shame on men!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cool tongue

Hesitation? Why would a man hesitate to eat from his woman?
Adam TRUSTED Eve . . . . Eve betrayed that trust when she gave Adam the forbidden fruit. . . . .
Look at it this way. . . . .There were 2 people Satan could have lured into SIN. . . .Why did he choose EVE?
Satan musta known women are gullible, conceited, unsatisfied, nosey, ill-mannered, deceptive, liars, half-witted, classless, confused, clumsy, pest-natured, shallow, thoughtless, wrongly and wildly imaginative, vacant, promiscuous, greedy, unrefined and generally pest-natured. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2008
Women are half-witted, classless, confused, clumsy, shallow, thoughtless, wrongly and wildly imaginative, according to you, blah, blah, blah, and you guys keep falling for us hook, line and sinker. Those adjectives listed up there decribes someone who is dumb. So if a common "dumb" person keeps using you guys to play football anytime she wants, what does that say of men? I'll tell you cheesy. It means that in the hierachy of dumbness, men are the dumbest people on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 1:21am On Apr 26, 2008
men are the dumbest people on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!!
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Lady2(f): 1:21am On Apr 26, 2008
Why would you continue a relationship with someone who didn't respect you enough, to stay faithful to you? Why would you want to continue in a relationship where the other party didn't have enough discipline or principles to keep his or her passions (or lust) in check, while they were actively dating you? Why on earth would you want to continue in a relationship, with someone who doesn't value his or her body enough to reserve it exclusively for you, but prefers to share its' carnal delights with others due to a lack of self-control?

Why would you want to stay in a relationship where someone didn't care enough about your feelings, to restrain herself or himself from fooling around behind your back with another party, while dating you?   Does that act of cheating show respect, love or understanding?

When infidelity occurs, it breaks down trust, loyalty, respect, and honesty, as well as all the essential ingredients that are necessary for a good relationship to thrive. It also promotes lies, treachery and deceit. Is that what you want?

Rebuilding trust in a relationship that has been cracked by cheating, lies and unfaithfulness is sheer, hard work. Both partners need to strip down their defences and be as transparent as possible in their dealings with each other, especially the cheating partner. And unless that cheating partner is prepared to forsake all others and cleave only to you in deed and in truth, it really isn't worth it. Simply because there is no guarantee that it will not happen again. A lot of those who cheat often feel sad, when their antics are revealed. But if you dig deep enough, you'll discover that they are only  ever 'sorry' that they got caught, but are not sorry they ever ventured into the act in the first place!  

Too many people are living a lie, and pretending to be in a 'solid' relationship. Who do they think they are fooling?  

Those who are married may not have much of a choice, but to stay in the union with their cheating partner and pray for such a spouse to have a change of heart and a change of habit.

But those who are not married are far more lucky! They have loads of choices. They should get down on their knees and thank the Lord for revealing their partner's cheating traits to them, and bale out as fast as they can. Morning shows the day. . .

I am assuming you're religious.

Now I want you to ask yourself these same questions, but look at it from this view: God as the one who loves you. Think about what he does when you are unfaithful to him and don't respect your body for him. I wonder how God rebuilds trust with us.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:31am On Apr 26, 2008
stillwater:

Women are half-witted, classless, confused, clumsy, shallow, thoughtless, wrongly and wildly imaginative, according to you, blah, blah, blah, and you guys keep falling for us hook, line and sinker. Those adjectives listed up there decribes someone who is dumb. So if a common "dumb" person keeps using you guys to play football anytime she wants, what does that say of men? I'll tell you cheesy. It means that in the hierachy of dumbness, men are the dumbest people on the face of the earth!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin

Priceless!!!!!

Women use guys to play soccer anytime she wants? It's the reverse, please smell the coffee.
Like the old African adage . . . . .to catch a monkey, one must be a gorilla.

Every relationship starts the same way . . . . .phone calls, sweet txt messages, good attitude and reh reh reh.
Once a guy is done using the chic. . . the story changes and he moves on to devour anutha prey somewhere else with the same method.
Statistically, women suffer more heart-breaks than men so who is really using who?
I was reading a mag that says 81% of today's women would have her heart smashed at least THRICE before she turns 40. shocked shocked
For the men, the stats say 36% before he turns 40.  STATS the way it is.

P.S. Women are just what they are. . . . . GULLIBLE.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by sinthia(f): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2008
all these people saying no,
are u sure ur speaking ur mind,
we've seen it happen and most times the parties involved usually make up.
even some of us here have witnessed and still continued with the relationship.
for me it depends
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 26, 2008
@ sly stop crying cheesy

@ jackal
Statistically, women suffer more heart-breaks than men so who is really using who?
I was reading a mag that says 81% of today's woman would have her heart smashed at least THRICE before she turns 40.
For the men, the stats say 36% before he turns 40. STATS the way it is.

And what does this say of men? It clearly screams CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!! By the way, that statistic is outrageous. 81%? Please!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 1:54am On Apr 26, 2008
By the way, that statistic is outrageous. 81%? Please!!!!!!!!!!
81% is even an error. . . .its 97%

Bunch of Wicked souls. . . .That was how David was brought down in the Bible. . .!!!
I have said it before. . .Women are the root of ALL EVIL!! Not money at all!!

Their hearts are filled with deceit. . .wickedness!. . .list is too long. . . angry
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by wendymanda: 1:55am On Apr 26, 2008
Whoa woman hater in the room.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:58am On Apr 26, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Outrageous? Nahhhhhhhh, it seems you dont have a clue!!!!

Women are so devious and diabolical that even when they are heart-broken, they are good at hiding it from their mates.
I have heard of some girls posting gifts to themselves with an imaginary name as the sender so all and sundry can believe they really have a man somewhere.  Things women do to save their face. . . . .Pathetic!!!
If u create a poll on this forum. . . . The stats will read more than 81%. . . .It may go 91% if the women here are honest to themselves. cheesy grin

Men aint CHEATERS . . . . .They are just looking out for themselves. cheesy grin So deal with it!!!

@ The Sly,

SPOT ON!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by holythug(m): 2:02am On Apr 26, 2008
word!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2008
@ sly
I thought I told you one time that some girl must have dealt with you mercilessly for you to generate this kind of attitude. My sympathies I give to you again, pele cheesy

@ jackal

Should we also start a poll on the number of cheaters on this forum alone to deduce that men (despite their dumbness cheesy, I have to add) would without no competition would win the award for that, that is if they would honestly say so.

PS I've never had my heart broken cool

@ holy thug

What do you know? tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 2:14am On Apr 26, 2008
Sly - i taught you better than this.
The Sly:

81% is even an error. . . .its 97%

Bunch of Wicked souls. . . .That was how David was brought down in the Bible. . .!!!
I have said it before. . .Women are the root of ALL EVIL!! Not money at all!!

Their hearts are filled with deceit. . .wickedness!. . .list is too long. . . angry
Men are a bunch of heart-breakers. Almost every girl here knows what it is like to give your all to those wolves and then get it ripped out. Guys are wicked. . . . . . . . . . Was it not David that was spying on Bathsheba? angry angry angry angry
Samson was filled with lust and that was why Delilah brought him down
Ahab was wicked and Jezebel followed his lead.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by holythug(m): 2:14am On Apr 26, 2008
its not wat u knw dat matters, its ow u use wat u knw. . .so watever u think. . .i knw or dont u can hang for all i care
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2008
holythug - you have come again! What does that one mean now?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 2:16am On Apr 26, 2008
mba who are those just calling David anyhow here? grin make una stop am o.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by holythug(m): 2:18am On Apr 26, 2008
j-girl:

holythug - you have come again! What does that one mean now?
oh so u didnt see . . .d earlier

c'mon girl temper justice wit mercy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:20am On Apr 26, 2008
mba who are those just calling David anyhow here? make una stop am o.

Who's the imposter? I thought I told you once that the David I know died centuries ago cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by holythug(m): 2:20am On Apr 26, 2008
y not. . .life is just like playin table tennis. . .> > > > d ball's on ur side< < < <now its on my side
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:23am On Apr 26, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Women will win top the poll.
They will win the CHEATER's poll and the highest % of broken-hearted species. grin cheesy shocked

You have never been heart-broken? Congratulations!!!
That places u among the lucky 9% of this forum.
Guard your heart. . . . .  smart men are on the prowl. cheesy grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 2:23am On Apr 26, 2008
holythug:

y not. . .life is just like playin table tennis. . .> > > > d ball's on your side< < < <now its on my side
Oh really? As from now, I guess I'll start playing more tennis-life games. I think that's what every girl should do now - have a boyfriend and then one on the side as backup. At least you're sure that one of them is cheating on you.

I just don't know why a guy can't fall in love with a girl and have eyes for only her.
My boyfriend will suffer the consequences of all these revelations by you guys when the time is right. That's a promise. . . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 26, 2008
@ jackal, Smart men never existed tongue. Thank Adam for that. cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 2:28am On Apr 26, 2008
j-girl:

I just don't know why a guy can't fall in love with a girl and have eyes for only her.

many men i know do so. Its virtually impossible for me to look outside when i have a girlfriend and i know friends who are like that too.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 2:29am On Apr 26, 2008
j-girl:

Sly - i taught you better than this. Men are a bunch of heart-breakers. Almost every girl here knows what it is like to give your all to those wolves and then get it ripped out. Guys are wicked. . . . . . . . . . Was it not David that was spying on Bathsheba? angry angry angry angry
Samson was filled with lust and that was why Delilah brought him down
Ahab was wicked and Jezebel followed his lead.
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Women. . . . the only difference between women and the devil is simply because women are visible
if not. . . .Then another definition of Devil is women!!!!!

They are Wicked!!!!!!! So wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So Malignant and Virulent!!!!!
If u see a snake and a woman. . .its way better to leave the snake and ****** the woman. . . grin

--->Jackal
Women have brought the Samson style to the world again!!!!! sad
Do u know the latest gist in Uk now? (London to be precise)
Some women would come to you. . .saying that they deeply love you. . .they would die for you bla bla bla
And finally they would lure you to shag 'em then they are going to blackmail you saying u rape em. . .?? shocked Until u drop em some quids. . .
Imagine that!!!!

Women!!!!!!! Are the cause of what the earth is turning to. . . . .

PS: Stillwater. . . .that is just a gist. . .Please do not attribute it to me cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 2:34am On Apr 26, 2008
4 Him:

many men i know do so. Its virtually impossible for me to look outside when i have a girlfriend and i know friends who are like that too.
It's virtually impossible ke? Last time I heard men don't use their big heads to think. If the temptation doesn't happen when you have a girlfriend, it'll happen when you have a wife. What makes you a man is how you handle that temptation. In my opinion- out of every 1000 guys, there are only 2 MEN.
The Sly:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Women. . . . the only difference between women and the devil is simply because women are visible
if not. . . .Then another definition of Devil is women!!!!!

They are Wicked!!!!!!! So wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So Malignant and Virulent!!!!!
If u see a snake and a woman. . .its way better to leave the snake and ****** the woman. . . grin

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Men pretend to be angels. They say all the right things when they start 'toasting' you. After they get you, they don't give a damn about you anymore. I know enough girls who their bfs couldn't care less about them. It's the truth. . . . .
Men are devious, devilish incarnates of the devil himself. The only difference is that they pretend to be angels.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:36am On Apr 26, 2008
@ The Sly,

That has been happening in the UK ages ago. . . .
These women are EVIL . . . . Many men are rotting in jail cells now over phantom rape cases. . . .
Dear Lord. . . .Deliver us from EVE-IL

stillwater:

@ jackal, Smart men never existed tongue. Thank Adam for that. cheesy

Babes, dont contradict yourself.
If smart men never existed. . . who is breaking the hearts of women?
They can't be breaking it themselves, can they?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 26, 2008
Babes, don't contradict yourself.
If smart men never existed. . . who is breaking the hearts of women?
They can't be breaking it themselves, can they?

Naa that's not smart, that's plain wickedness!!!!!! The heart of man is wicked!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Do Igbos Renounce Marrying From This Particular Tribe? / I Am A Virgin, What Can I Use To Disvirgin Myself? No Dicks Pls / Nigerian Ladies Cries Out Over Scarcity Of Men To Marry Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.