Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8520 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Victory?
Anyways, i am sure u have been on the Sports section many times and u know how we taunt over there.
Just make sure u don't hide when the massacre starts. . . . .I will be watching out for u on the battlefield.
So what do u say? Can u predict the scores?

@ Radiant,

Cannibals don't faze me. . . I am carnivorous meself. . U eat men. . . . I eat anything flesh(man, woman, child and animals).
Tell me. . . .who should be scared of who?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2008
lol. . .well, for now I'll have you and ur team. Remind me again. You're all guys, yea? wink grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 28, 2008
Negative!!!!

We got some feminems down there.
Women that can eat a nigga THRICE their size. cheesy cheesy
Is ur gun loaded?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 29, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Victory?
Anyways, i am sure u have been on the Sports section many times and u know how we taunt over there.
Just make sure u don't hide when the massacre starts. . . . .I will be watching out for u on the battlefield.
So what do u say? Can u predict the scores?

I'm not crazy about football to want to kill myself all because of a match in the name of analyzing the game as you guys do in the sports section . Honestly I watch  it to have my fill of handsome men!!! tongue cool But Barca is my team.

Anyway 2-0 to Barcelona coming out victorious, throwing Man.U to the curb. I am not afraid of a taunt, get ready for tomorrow's showdown, dear!!!!!!! kiss Make sure you don't lose, otherwise-------- cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 12:04am On Apr 29, 2008
stillwater:

Anyway 2-0 to Barcelona coming out victorious, throwing Man.You to the curb. I am not afraid of a taunt, get ready for tomorrow's showdown, dear!!!!!!! kiss Make sure you don't lose, otherwise-------- cool

Amen and amen!
Time to shut ol' Fergie's mouth.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 12:05am On Apr 29, 2008
4Him, where have you been? tongue

Jackie, I feel so sorry for you grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2008
Radiant:

4Him, where have you been? tongue

my dear i dey kampe and bodi dey inside cloth. I'll hail soonest. wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2008
@Jackal,
What time is the game? I am praying and fasting as we speak grin grin grin, Ronaldo( my other bf) will score a hatrick against those spaniards cheesy cheesy cheesy, Amen,

I am calling out sick tomorrow, just to enjoy and bask in the blisss.

BTW you think Rooney is fit? How about Vidic?

On that note, PLEASE take your footie to sports jor, I am waiting for Brother Sly to come testify about how great women truly are, cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2008
@ Stillwater,

So u only watch footie cos of handsome faces playing??
Hmmmmm . . . . Why aint i surprised?
I am not even sure u understand the dynamicx of the game. . .  .all u r hoping to see is the ball landing in the net.
It doesn't matter whose net. . . . U are clueless.

@ Radiant,

U feel sorry for me?
I thunk all bets are off for now. . . . . It's been a great season for Man Utd.
Should United lose tomorrow, they still have the Premiership title to chase. . . .
If Barca lose tomorrow, then it's over for y'all. . . . .Your manager gets sacked and Ronaldinho will leave.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Jackal,
What time is the game? I am praying and fasting as we speak grin grin grin, Ronaldo( my other boyfriend) will score a hatrick against those spaniards cheesy cheesy cheesy, Amen,

dont waste your prayer, Ronaldo will be in Abidal's pocket all day, Vidic will not be fit and Rooney is a massive doubt for the game.
All signs point to a disgraceful defeat in the hands of Barcelona. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Jackal,
What time is the game? I am praying and fasting as we speak grin grin grin, Ronaldo( my other boyfriend) will score a hatrick against those spaniards cheesy cheesy cheesy, Amen,

I am calling out sick tomorrow, just to enjoy and bask in the blisss.

BTW you think Rooney is fit? How about Vidic?

On that note, PLEASE take your footie to sports jor, I am waiting for Brother Sly to come testify about how great women truly are, cheesy

Thanx for the fasting and praying.
Pray for Rooney and Vidic to be FIT so we can gloat TONIGHT!!!!!!
Please place some order . . . . . 10 bottles of BUBBLY. grin cheesy
U know how we do. . .  .afterall, u got paid on FRIDAY, didn't ya? wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 12:29am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

Thanx for the fasting and praying.
Pray for Rooney and Vidic to be FIT so we can gloat TONIGHT!!!!!!
Please place some order . . . . . 10 bottles of BUBBLY. grin cheesy
You know how we do. . . .afterall, u got paid on FRIDAY, didn't ya? wink

erhmmm Of course I did baby, cheesy grin grin, I will call my pastor and place a special prayer request too, We must win tomorrow, Or I am dying my hair purple cheesy.

4 Him:

don't waste your prayer, Ronaldo will be in Abidal's pocket all day, Vidic will not be fit and Rooney is a massive doubt for the game.
All signs point to a disgraceful defeat in the hands of Barcelona. grin

Don't worry I will be checking in just to pass you Kleenex tomorrow cheesy cheesy, You eat those words of yours, I guarantee, LOL,
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:35am On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

[/b]
erhmmm Of course I did baby, cheesy grin grin, I will call my pastor and place a special prayer request too, We must win tomorrow, Or I am dying my hair purple cheesy.

Don't dye your hair purple. . . . U dont wanna look like Marilyn Manson. tongue tongue

Besides, i thunk we have made it clear on this thread that WOMEN can be dangerous.
Are u still doubting that fact?
Where is SLY? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .he's gone to court to kick his spouse out of his crib.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

Don't dye your hair purple. . . . You don't want to look like Marilyn Manson. tongue tongue

You  know even if I try with all my might and help from godzilla, I can NEVER look like Marilyn wink cheesy cheesy

Jackal.:

Besides, i thunk we have made it clear on this thread that WOMEN can be dangerous.
Are u still doubting that fact?
Where is SLY? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . . .he's gone to court to kick his spouse out of his crib.

Are you sure about that? Intel has it that he was the one being kicked out. He was caught "red-handed" with t he neighbours's cousin, So his spouse has thrown his cheating ass out. He wasnt even allowed to pack his stuff, Heard she dumped them in garbage bags, Good for his ass. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 29, 2008
Amen and amen!
Time to shut ol' Fergie's mouth.

Amen. Time to throw away these noisemakers!!!!!!!

@ Stillwater,

So u only watch footie because of handsome faces playing??
Hmmmmm . . . . Why aint i surprised?
I am not even sure u understand the dynamicx of the game. . .  .all you're hoping to see is the ball landing in the net.
It doesn't matter whose net. . . . You are clueless.

Look at this man!!! Come tomorrow you're finished!!!!!!!! angry tongue E mi lo so be cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 12:46am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

You feel sorry for me?
I thunk all bets are off for now. . . . . It's been a great season for Man Utd.
Should United lose tomorrow, they still have the Premiership title to chase. . . .
If Barca lose tomorrow, then it's over for y'all. . . . .Your manager gets sacked and Ronaldinho will leave.

Yea it's been a great season for y'all but this CL ain't goin to OT!

Leave my two loves please cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 12:57am On Apr 29, 2008
Sly is in the arms of his wifey ooooo! shocked grin
The yeye boy will come here and start dissing girls while he's busy falling in love with his girl off NL. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2008
@ Radiant,

So u are shagging Ronaldinho(with those teeth)?
You are one brave woman.  wink wink
One moment loss of concentration during cunninglingus might send u to the ER!!! tongue

@ Stillwater,

There will be no hiding place for u in less than 24 hours.
Please get a defibirllator handy in case u pass out. . . .
Stay close to trusted hands as well because u will need the hands of a pro to revive u. cheesy

@ Antidote,

Nah. . . . . . SLY is one smart boy.
He wont be caught dead begging for a bed to sleep at night.
Its the other way round. . . . .the girl in question lied to u.
Blimey. . . . . .It is now very normal for women to lie about virtually anything to boost their PR.
Can women be trusted?? wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 1:16am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote,

Nah. . . . . . SLY is one smart boy.
He wont be caught dead begging for a bed to sleep at night.
Its the other way round. . . . .the girl in question lied to u.
Blimey. . . . . .It is now very normal for women to lie about virtually anything to boost their PR.
Can women be trusted?? wink

You are sure good at changing your tone, OMG, That's not what you said on Saturday when you gave me your "Black card" to go "phishing" , did ya?? smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sly, as we speak, was last spotted at the local Salvation Army filling out the necessary paperwork synonymous with "over nighters" cheesy grin tongue tongue.
I ginne die o,
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

You are sure good at changing your tone, OMG, That's not what you said on Saturday when you gave me your "Black card" to go "phishing" , did ya?? smiley smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy

I plead the 5th amendment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

~Antidote~:

Sly, as we speak, was last spotted at the local Salvation Army filling out the necessary paperwork synonymous with "over nighters" cheesy grin tongue tongue.
I ginne die o,

Sly will be FUMING when he reads that.

@ J-gal,

My heart quivers wheneva u are on NL.
You are a classic man-eater . . . . .What have u got to say today?
MEN are evil?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 1:25am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

So u are shagging Ronaldinho(with those teeth)?
You are one brave woman. wink wink
One moment loss of concentration during cunninglingus might send u to the ER!!! tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 1:35am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

My heart quivers wheneva u are on Nairaland.
You are a classic man-eater . . . . .What have u got to say today?
MEN are evil?
For good reasons, your heart should be quivering. cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know this stuff, yet you just keep trying to make your species look better. It's not going to work!
They are just a bunch of Hot dogs and chauvinistic pigs who live to destroy the lives of girls.
The world would be much more amazing without them!
Just give up already. It's a lost cause.
Even men know how bad they are - which explains why it's only you, Sly and eldee fighting for this.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 29, 2008
@ Stillwater,

There will be no hiding place for u in less than 24 hours.
Please get a defibirllator handy in case u pass out. . . .
Stay close to trusted hands as well because u will need the hands of a pro to revive u.

You made me laugh there grin grin. I'll let this one pass cool. Let's wait and see.

Sly, as we speak, was last spotted at the local Salvation Army filling out the necessary paperwork synonymous with "over nighters"    .
I ginne die o,

he he grin grin grin this is funny!!!!!! Yeye sly tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 1:53am On Apr 29, 2008
Oh!! Sly, where art thou? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, EVen your co-conspirator, Eldee, has abandoned ship, ONLY your diehard mentor, Jackal still around, Don't soon I will use my "evil" woman powers to convert him, It's ONLY a matter of time, cheesy grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:21am On Apr 29, 2008
@ Radiant n Stillwater,

Let the gloating start tonight . . . . 2200 GMT. grin cheesy
I am confident United will TRIUMPH.

@ J-gal,

U are lucky u are on United's side. . . .I am inviting u to the party this evening.
As for your comment about men being pigs n dogs. . . It's too late for me to put up a fight.
I will be coming for your head later in the day.

@ Antidote,

Je Ka Lo Soke. wink wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 2:29am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

wink cheesy
@ Antidote,

Je Ka Lo Soke. wink wink

Mo ti gbo wink wink cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 4:38am On Apr 29, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,
You are lucky u are on United's side. . . .I am inviting u to the party this evening.
As for your comment about men being pigs n dogs. . . It's too late for me to put up a fight.
I will be coming for your head later in the day.
I'll be at the party with my case of bubblies smiley Can't wait to hand out towels to all the Barca and non-Manchester United fans.
Forget the fact that we're related through Manchester United and bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!
You can also use the same excuse (of being too late) tomorrow when you know you're defeated.
Make noise about women all you want, you still can't do without them and you can't help but like them. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

In fact, I've made a decision - only gay guys have the mouth to attack us jooo! angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Because A Nigerian Girl Is With A White Man, Does It Make Her A Slut? / Why Do Broke Men Expect Women To Want Romance Without Finance? / 10 Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.