Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,101 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8540 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Stillwater,

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets get the proceedings proceeding. . . . .
What did u win? I cant see u winning ZILCH . . . . .Women are demonic, wicked and generally unforgiving.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

.Women are demonic, wicked and generally unforgiving.

So?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Stillwater,

I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets get the proceedings proceeding. . . . .
What did u win? I can't see u winning ZILCH . . . . .Women are demonic, wicked and generally unforgiving.

Unforgiving to whom, cheaters? Of whom they have every damn right not to forgive.

The topic has been trashed and I won!!!!!!!!!!! Deal with it. cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 12:23am On Apr 27, 2008
Lets send these women to where they belong.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2008
paradise with 72 hunks? tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2008
Won what?
Please. . . . . .don't make me start.
I was at a friend's wedding(i was the best man) and i even have more evidence to suggest women are maniacs. grin grin grin grin

Remind me. . . . . .where did we stop?

@ D-reloaded,

So what?
You cannot join in. . . . .
Aint u a transvestite? tongue tongue

@ The Sly,

Trust me son. . . . . I would send em to the HELL they belong. cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2008
am I pre-op or post-op? grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 27, 2008
@ jackal

You think I'll remind you angry I won what else do you want again cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ D R

Take me to that paradise, any day any time, away from these demonic men on nairaland cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

paradise with 72 hunks? tongue
hahahahaha! I don't mind either. Sly - whisk me away to that place. . . . . ASAP grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by SweetT1: 12:30am On Apr 27, 2008
@jackal

Don't have that mentality brother. There are many good quality women around, you just have to shine your eyes.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 12:32am On Apr 27, 2008
Sweet T:

Don't have that mentality brother. There are many good quality women around, you just have to shine your eyes. I'm getting ready for a movie with one now. Still trying to figure her out though.

Hallelujah! We have a MAN with a heart and no grudges in the house! Please preach on!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

You are none of the above!!!!

@ Stillwater,

Who pronounced u the winner?
You cannot win any argument with me. . . . .I am just too smart!!!!!

@ J-girl,

Paradise with 72 hunks?  
Dislocation of both hips is imminent.
4 years on the wheelchair, i am confident u don't want that, do u?

@ Sweet T,

In a movie with one?
It will prolly come to nothing. . . . .90% of these tricks are dinner-whores!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by pahtahkee: 12:36am On Apr 27, 2008
Women, are they worth it? Hell NO!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by SweetT1: 12:38am On Apr 27, 2008
@Jackal

i wouldn't necessary use that kinda language. may be that's why they are disappointing you. shocked
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 12:39am On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

@ J-girl,

Paradise with 72 hunks?
Dislocation of both hips is imminent.
4 years on the wheelchair, i am confident u don't want that, do u?

In a movie with one?
It will prolly come to nothing. . . . .90% of these tricks are dinner-whores!!!
As long as 70 of them are gay, I'm cool with it. The other 2 can be my personal servicing buddies. smiley

90% of the tricks are dinner-whores? Where did you get your figures from?

pahtahkee:

Women, are they worth it? Hell NO!
Men, are they worth it?
The birth-giving, the sacrifices, the need to satisfy their sorry @$$es?
HELL NO!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 12:40am On Apr 27, 2008
women are 150% worth it. You just need to find the right one for you. I cant imagine life without a woman . . .
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by SweetT1: 12:40am On Apr 27, 2008
@jackal
be cool brother, i gots to go. see ya in about 2 hours.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 12:40am On Apr 27, 2008
he only dates hungry people which is why he's angry

they make him pay for dinner then leave him to grease his palm with KY-Jelly

Poor Jackal grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 27, 2008
Everyone take cover, a demonic man is here and he knows himself cheesy. Sweet T and 4 him, kisses for you for havin a sane head kiss kiss

@ jackal did I hear you say smart? This issue has been dealth with, don't tell me you've forgotten about last night.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 12:43am On Apr 27, 2008
---->Jackal

a b**** around me hood over here just dumped her guy to marry a protrude bellied pat ugly man . . .
Who is an illiterate local Government chairman in Nigeria
Just imagine that. . . .is that a cheat or what?? ?? ??
Just because of money. . .she dumped her guy that she had known for years!!!! these women are heartless. . . .
. . .now all them birds up here would be uttering gasolines about how faithful they are!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by pahtahkee: 12:46am On Apr 27, 2008
j-girl:

Men, are they worth it?
The birth-giving, the sacrifices, the need to satisfy their sorry @$$es?
HELL NO!
Is this all

HELL NO! I still maintain. cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 12:47am On Apr 27, 2008
she dumped him so she's not a cheat wink

If it were a guy, he would have married and STILL kept the other woman.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 12:47am On Apr 27, 2008
The Sly:

---->Jackal

a b**** around me hood over here just dumped her guy to marry a protrude bellied pat ugly man . . .
Who is an illiterate local Government chairman in Nigeria
Just imagine that. . . .is that a cheat or what?? ?? ??
Just because of money. . .she dumped her guy that she had known for years!!!! these women are heartless. . . .
. . .now all them birds up here would be uttering gasolines about how faithful they are!!
She followed the money.
Tell the guy sorry ehn. If he was as smart as you and Jackal claimed guys are, he would have recognized her gold-digging skills.

Pahtahkee - i know guys are not worth it, ladies are not worth it. . . . it's a curse
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:50am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Sweet T,

Too bad i wont be here in 2hours.
Women disappoint me? You r having a laff. . . .
It doesnt get to that point with me. . . . .I ditch em before they constitue a nuisance.
These tricks aint worth the sweat. son!!!!

@ D-reloaded,

Chacal dates hungry chics? You are taking the piss.
I don't date jobless tricks. . . . .If u don't have a decent job, u wont even get a "hi" from me!
Who wants to get stuck with a dinner LovePeddler? 99.99% of the devilish things i have seen in women happened to ma homeboys.
Le Chac is too smart to be outthunk by a woman. . . . .Not in this life or the next!!!

@ Stillwater,

I can't remember shiznit!!
Just came back now to see ma darling team lost ground to the Chavs. . . . .I still can't work it out in me head but shit HAPPENS!!!
Where did we stop? If you're confident of your theorems then lets get today's proceedings proceeding.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by pahtahkee: 12:53am On Apr 27, 2008
j-girl:

Pahtahkee - i know guys are not worth it, ladies are not worth it. . . . it's a curse
Curse? undecided

It is you ladies genetic composition!!!! cool

Off to my bed.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 12:57am On Apr 27, 2008
@ The Sly,

Stuffs like this dont even bovver me again.

An average woman would leave his man for FOOD, MONEY and a BIG WILLY.
Women born after 1980 tend to have a humungous level of libido and i am serious.
Some of em have slept with their german shepherds, gardener or cousins. . . . .It's pathetic.
One UNILAG student died of a mysterious disease some months ago cos she slept with an animal for $1000 WILLINGLY.
Guess what? She had a boyfriend on campus. . . . .Can these tricks really be trusted? ME THINKS NOT!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by pahtahkee: 12:58am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Jackal,

Sup? How did you enjoy today? tongue See you on the sport section later. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 27, 2008
@ Stillwater,

I can't remember shiznit!!
Just came back now to see ma darling team lost ground to the Chavs. . . . .I still can't work it out in me head but shit HAPPENS!!!
Where did we stop? If you're confident of your theorems then lets get today's proceedings proceeding.

So because your darling team lost you now want to pounce on me to relieve your frustrations angry. That will never ever happen and I will not give you the benefit to achieve that. I will not fall for it!!!! cheesy Since you are smart, which I seriously doubt cheesy, retrieve the data (of which I proudly won) all by yourself!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Dreloaded(f): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2008
maybe if her brokeass bf gave her the $1000 she would be alive today

it's his fault grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 27, 2008
Lmao!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2008
No other feeling beats the knowledge that someone somewhere cares for you deeply. Your sleep is sweeter at night, perhaps the broken hearted fellows here shld try again . . . better luck next time.  grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 1:06am On Apr 27, 2008
@ D-reloaded,

I see . . .

In other words, u will sleep with a GORILLA for $1000 because your spouse cannot provide it.
Its been established that all women born after 1980 are liable to be floozies.

@ Stillwater,

U are a coward. . . . . .matter of fact, u are a flipping coward.
Cant even be bovvered to retrieve data . . . .the issue is centred on the fact that women are naturally devilish.
A woman's heart is deeper than the pacific ocean. . . . .thousands of dirty secrets locked down in the sea beds. . . . .
Y'all tricks are pathetic!! No wonder divorce rate is on the rise.

Although, i still trust ma woman though!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Why Are Girls In The Club Like This / Please Help I'm Tied Of My Cousin Regular Visit / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.