Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,079 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8522 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 2:47am On Apr 26, 2008
@ Stillwater,

The hearts of men are wicked? I don't think so.
Women are demonic. . . .
No wonder the adage goes. . . .Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.
A woman will go any length to destroy a guy. . . .Witchcraft, Jazz, Homicide and any tool they can lay their leprotic hands on. sad sad sad

Must hit the sack now but this is not over!!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 2:50am On Apr 26, 2008
and these people will marry one day o. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 2:54am On Apr 26, 2008
grin grin grin
Smart men never existed

See how u lasses are contradicting urselves here ??
If smart men never existed. . . who is breaking the hearts of women?

And this??
The only difference is that they pretend to be angels
Then if men could pretend to be angels. . It means Men are smart!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool tongue cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 2:55am On Apr 26, 2008
4 Him:

and these people will marry one day o. grin
Sure thing. . . . .Lagbara Olorun. cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 26, 2008
@ jackal

Demonic? Gosh you sound like a woman scorned cheesy. Go and make love to your lonely bed and leave us alone then, that is if you can!!!!!!! cheesy cool

and these people will marry one day o.  

I pity Jackal and Sly's wives cheesy grin

@ sly

I've already made myself clear, heart breakers are not smart but wicked animals in a man's costume. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 3:05am On Apr 26, 2008
stillwater:

I've already made myself clear, heart breakers are not smart but wicked animals in a man's costume. grin

grin cheesy Every guy has been there before . . . most likely u're going to marry one wicked animal in future.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by jgirl3: 3:07am On Apr 26, 2008
Of course men are smart. I never said men are not smart.

Men might be
Chauvinistic pigs
Strong-headed @$$h0l3s
Dogs
D***s
immoral filthy disappointments
jackasses
morons

but they are certainly not entirely stupid.

About the marriage thing, left to me - I wouldn't want to get married. I don't want to be with some guy who wouldn't respect me and start sleeping with every thing in skirt. I prefer to adopt children and raise them if the worst comes to the absolute worst
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 26, 2008
grin cheesy Every guy has been there before . . . most likely u're going to marry one wicked animal in future.

So you agree with me you guys are wicked. End of discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool I won, won, won. cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 3:16am On Apr 26, 2008
Agree with who?? ?? ??
Are u dreaming or what?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 3:17am On Apr 26, 2008
stillwater:

So you agree with me you guys are wicked. End of discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool I won, won, won. cool cool cool cool tongue tongue tongue tongue kiss kiss

whether you agree or not, whether you won or not . . . u're walking down the aisle with one. wink get used to it.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:21am On Apr 26, 2008
Agree with who?? ?? ??
Are u dreaming or what?

No, I'm wide awake angry cool

whether you agree or not, whether you won or not . . . u're walking down the aisle with one. get used to it.

Marriage is not compulsary tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 3:28am On Apr 26, 2008
No, I'm wide awake
Go and sleep jare angry
Y'all lost!!! Men will always be the head. . . .the superior. . .
Take it or Vamoose. . . . Git!!!! Bounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by 4Him1(m): 3:29am On Apr 26, 2008
stillwater:

Marriage is not compulsary tongue

tell your family that and see if they dont think there's something wrong with you. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 3:33am On Apr 26, 2008
Don't mind her. . . .I will be the first to get her invitation card very soon. cheesy grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 3:35am On Apr 26, 2008
@Sly
You still here boy? Give up, you and your crew(hopeless bunch) are fighting a losing battle. I have never seen more crying "babies" like I do on this thread, LOLWomen are cheats? yet you guys cannot do without us, Get over y'all selves, ROFLMSAO,
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 3:36am On Apr 26, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Sly
You still here boy? Give up, you and your crew(hopeless bunch) are fighting a losing battle. I have never seen more crying "babies" like I do on this thread, LOLWomen are cheats? yet you guys cannot do without us, Get over y'all selves, ROFLMSAO,
93% Of Them birds cant do without us too. . . . . cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 3:38am On Apr 26, 2008
The Sly:

93% Of Them birds can't do without us too. . . . . cool

Don't fool yourself jor, many women just have one of you as "keepsakes" LOL, and more and more of you are beginning Liabilities rather than assets, tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 26, 2008
Go and sleep jare  
Y'all lost!!! Men will always be the head. . . .the superior. . .
Take it or Vamoose. . . . Git!!!! Bounce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleep for what angry Are you my body clock angry I'll beat you up now  angry cool tongue

tell your family that and see if they don't think there's something wrong with you.

What can they do? shior cheesy cheesy

Don't mind her. . .  .I will be the first to get her invitation card very soon.

angry angry angry angry I'm warning you angry angry
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 3:44am On Apr 26, 2008
stillwater:

angry angry angry angry I'm warning you angry angry
I Gotta be there. . . . . .To witness how stillwater would Kiss the Groom. . . . . . .huammmmmmmmmmm! cheesy

~Antidote~:

Don't fool yourself jor, many women just have one of you as "keepsakes" LOL, and more and more of you are beginning Liabilities rather than assets, tongue
At least u agreed.
Be it ''keepsake or banksake''. . . .93% of y'all can't do without us. . . cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 26, 2008
Who would invite you? angry absolutely not moi angry
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by TheSly: 3:50am On Apr 26, 2008
stillwater:

Who would invite you? angry absolutely not moi angry
Blah!!!!!!!!!!!! Rah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a deal remember?
You said taking gifts from men would always be = sex. . .so i would like to see how you would refuse 'em gifts on that very day cool

Hate it or love it. . .
I will be invited. . . . .abi emi ko ni? cool
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 3:51am On Apr 26, 2008
The Sly:

At least u agreed.
Be it ''keepsake or banksake''. . . .93% of y'all can't do without us. . . cool

Shameless people, LOL, erhmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
Sorry for those who don't guard their bank accounts, these cheater will clean u out ladies.LOL (sly I know u are not like that, right?) tongue tongue tongue

Let me go hit my sack, have lots to do tomorrow, have to go make the "banksake" some more $$$, lmfao
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by holythug(m): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2008
thinkin of walkin down d aisle gives me grips. . .i wonder wat ll happen, if i had a change of mind @ d aisle. . . .fun it ll b runaway groom
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by holythug(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2008
@ j-girl. . . .**grabs her leg & drags her to d shrine aisle let d dibia priest proceed d readings . . .she does, i do, we are married, wit immediate effect files for divorce
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 26, 2008
Some forgive cheating, some may not.

It doesn't mean either is right or wrong, just what both parties are comfortable with.

I will NOT forgive a cheat. Give her a chance to do the same again?

I like peace, I don't want a life of uncertainty, where I'll always wonder if she's being straight with me or not.

So for me, a resounding NO. I won't continue such a relationship.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by SweetT1: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2008
This question is a very hard one. because ones you fall in love with someone it's very difficult to say goodbye. But at the same time, finding out that your partner cheated on you re-defines the whole equation. Because no matter how nonchalant you are, continuing the relationship is like an accident waiting to happen. Your mind always goes back to the incident. So my thing is, talk to your partner about it and let them realize how much you care about them and how hard it will be continuing in the relationship and see if there can be a middle ground. BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AVOID NAME CALLING AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGES, IT ONLY HELPS IF WE HAVE A FOND AND FRIENDLY MEMORIES OF A LOST RELATIONSHIP.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 26, 2008
Sweet T:

BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AVOID NAME CALLING AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGES, IT ONLY HELPS IF WE HAVE A FOND AND FRIENDLY MEMORIES OF A LOST RELATIONSHIP.

Word.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
Sweet T:

BUT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AVOID NAME CALLING AND ABUSIVE LANGUAGES, IT ONLY HELPS IF WE HAVE A FOND AND FRIENDLY MEMORIES OF A LOST RELATIONSHIP.

Unfortunately, some cannot help. It's in their blood. By doing so it somehow "boost" their manhood. LOL. que las ti ma,

@Siena, belated Happy birthday, I sent my regards via Pataki, wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
~Antidote~:

Unfortunately, some cannot help. It's in their blood. By doing so it somehow "boost" their manhood. LOL. que las ti ma,

Err, thanks.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2008
~Antidote~:

ISLANDER! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2008
Siena:

ISLANDER! shocked shocked shocked

que? LOL wink wink wink

Off to work, I have babies to feed, and "bankstakes"( ask Sly about this one) to support, Catch u later dear,  grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by OhJayzy: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
~Lady~:

I am assuming you're religious.

Now I want you to ask yourself these same questions, but look at it from this view: God as the one who loves you. Think about what he does when you are unfaithful to him and don't respect your body for him. I wonder how God rebuilds trust with us.

I don't get it o! Are you here to preach to just me. . . . .or what? I agree with God's love. . . .and I believe in Him. But last time I checked, we were talking about human love, the kind that exists between a man and a woman. How someone can claim to love you, and then go around sleeping with a different person behind your back, doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can explain it better. 

Nothing wrong in forgiving a person who cheats on you. . . .but to go back to such an individual and resume the relationship again? Er, no thanks.  undecided I think I'll pass. If you keep recycling the relationship after every act of infidelity, for how long do you want to continue putting up with the lies, the guile, the deception and the pretence that accompanies each episode?  shocked

Anyway, I got your message. God forgives us, so therefore we must forgive our cheating partners. Okay, no problem. We will forgive them. But asking one to continue with the relationship, is asking for too much. Na by force? If that is what rocks your own boat sha, no yawa.  Keep up da good work! tongue Just don't insist that others must toe your line. It is a matter of individual choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Lets Talk About Some Interesting Facts About Love And Relationships. / Couple Caught On Camera Touching And Smooching Inside A Moving Keke Napep (Pics) / For Breast Lovers Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.