Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,364 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? (8525 Views)

Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / See The Crazy Thing A Lady Claimed She Did To Her Man who cheated on her(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Cadet(f): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2008
lmao.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Size A cups? I thunk u was size DD. tongue tongue tongue
So u tricked me, didn't ya?
Isn't this what i am saying about y'all daughters of EVE??
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Size A cups? I thunk u was size DD. tongue tongue tongue
So u tricked me, didn't ya?
Isn't this what i am saying about y'all daughters of EVE??

DD shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.  You want my poor slender back to give out? Or you want to wake up a dead man, suffocated between ma breasteses,  grin grin grin.

Don't worry baby you know no "Evil---ena" in ma DNA, ONLY LOVE kiss kiss kiss

BTW, where is your pally Sly?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

I am not even worried about me dying between your huge bosoms.
What niggles in the back of me mind is what me obituary will say. . . . .

We are sorry for the loss of our beloved son who passed away sucking 2 massive chesticles!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am not even worried about me dying between your huge bosoms
What niggles in the back of me mind is what me obituary will say. . . . .

We are sorry for the loss of our beloved son who passed away sucking 2 massive chesticles!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, ok, I prefer that to "he died of a broken heart", don't ya? grin grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2008
How can one die of a broken-heart? I cant work that out in me head. . .
Talking about broken heart. . .I heard u were sick for days when Apple made the 32GB of your iPod touch and was sold at the same price u got the 16GB.
That musta hurt tongue tongue. . . . I warned u, didn't i?

Anyways, i will manage a broken heart but the thunk of a DD size is tempting.
Babes, are u sure u are not the major supplier of cowbell milk in Nigeria? cheesy wink
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

How can one die of a broken-heart? I can't work that out in me head. . .
Talking about broken heart. . .I heard u were sick for days when Apple made the 32GB of your iPod touch and was sold at the same price u got the 16GB.
That musta hurt tongue tongue. . . . I warned u, didn't i?

It was a conspiracy, and Intel says you were at the helm, what did I do to deserve this, eh? Afterall, I have been a faithful spouse. The least you could have done was to advise me to wait for the 32GB,  angry angry angry angry angry angry,

Jackal.:

Anyways, i will manage a broken heart but the thunk of a DD size is tempting.
Babes, are u sure u are not the major supplier of cowbell milk in Nigeria? cheesy wink

LOL, see what you have done to me oo, Cowbell Milk? Not yet, just wait until I put Storm and Stone on these masterpieces, then you will see who the real producer of Cowbell Milk is, cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 27, 2008
Sly is trying to get a barrister. . . . . . . .He is taking his chic to court tomorrow!!! cheesy cheesy

Conspiracy? It wasn't me!!!
Apple are twats. . . . They love to cheat just like women. cry cry cry

Storm and Stone on your bosoms?? ??
Why do i have a feening this DD size wont become FF in the next 3 years. . . .
Just a thunk!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Antidote1(f): 5:45pm On Apr 27, 2008
Jackal.:

Sly is trying to get a barrister. . . . . . . .He is taking his chic to court tomorrow!!! cheesy cheesy

Conspiracy? It wasn't me!!!
Apple are twats. . . . They love to cheat just like women. cry cry cry

Storm and Stone on your bosoms?? ??
Why do i have a feening this DD size wont become FF in the next 3 years. . . .
Just a thunk!!!!

Not over me dead body, I will cut them off grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
And I know u wont want any maimed te tes, grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, So you better learn to appreciate these apples, Not everything that glitters is gold, and big things come in small packages grin tongue kiss
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2008
I concur!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 27, 2008
It wouldn't hurt for women to listen to, ya feel me.

Ok I will listen, lady smiley cheesy

@ Stillwater,

You reckon?

Jackal, today's Sunday, let peace reign!!! cool cheesy
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 27, 2008
stillwater:

Jackal, today's Sunday, let peace reign!!! cool cheesy

Sunday started since 12.00am(UK/Nig time), isn't it?
U completely ignored peace when u lit up the whole place like a liquid nitro-gas spiller.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by SweetT1: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Homeboy ain't got no peace in his dictionary. He said ain't no peace until women act right. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 27, 2008
Sunday started since 12.00am(UK/Nig time), isn't it?
You completely ignored peace when u lit up the whole place like a liquid nitro-gas spiller.

You were the one throwing all the insults. I only retaliated angry!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2008
"Apple are twats"? grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by desodgi(m): 1:47am On Apr 28, 2008
What az apple got to do with the thread now undecided ?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 2:09am On Apr 28, 2008
@desodgi:

What az apple got to do with the thread now undecided ?

Did you read every comment, Mr stick-to-topic?
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Radiant,

Are u ready for the SHOWDOWN tomorrow.
Fasten ur seat belt. . . . . . . Get ready for the ride of your life.
You can also get a pack of Kleenex while u are it. tongue tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

Are u ready for the SHOWDOWN tomorrow.
Fasten your seat belt. . . . . . . Get ready for the ride of your life.
You can also get a pack of Kleenex while u are it. tongue tongue

More like a bottle of Moet, yea? tongue
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2008
Bottle of Moet? grin grin grin
You wont be able to drink especially after watching Messi sob like a tot.
Tell ur GP to standby cos Ronaldo will push ur blood pressure UP!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
lmao! Jack of all trades grin you will so eat your words tmrw. grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
Barcelona will destroy and throw you guys to the dust bin cool tongue I trust my guys cool kiss
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2008
Lol. . .Jack will have the shock of his life. HBP will be a mere symptom grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Radiant,

Wish i could help but i really can't.
U guys should just manage 3 goals. . . . . 2 from Ronaldo and one from Tevez. grin grin

@ Stillwater,

Just after u told me you have never had ur heart broken before. . . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue
Brace yourself cos Ronaldo will make u cry HARDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2008
Jack, seriously you want to bet? grin

CR? Dude won't do shyt. The shock from Camp Nou and Stamford bridge has kept him timorous sad
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Stillwater,

Just after u told me you have never had your heart broken before. . . . .    
Brace yourself because Ronaldo will make u cry HARDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Need I remind you the nonsense man. u displayed last week. Is it not the same Ronaldo that missed an ordinary penalty that I myself cool, an inexperienced player cheesy would have kicked into the goal post without hitting the bar cheesy. Get ready to be thrown out of the competition!!!!! Stillwater has spoken!!! cool cheesy grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by mobolajio(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2008
hello nairalanders, i'm still out of job, please help me out. i'm a fresh graduate, just finished my nysc february. i have been posting my cv at all this job centres but i hav'nt been called yet.i'm a graduate of computer science from lautech with second class lower. please help me out. my copntact is belajio777@yahoo.com or 08033713502. i attached my cv to this message .

Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Radiant,

Lets bet!!!!
Ronaldo to score a goal and Man Utd to win.
If i win the bet. . . . . . . .I don't want ur money. . . Just shave your head!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
But, if u win the bet. . . . I will dance naked on Oxford street. grin

@ Stillwater,

U cannot shoot straight!!!!
I think u need anutha crystal ball . . .
Barca will be thrown out tomorrow.
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Radiant,

Lets bet!!!!
Ronaldo to score a goal and Man Utd to win.
If i win the bet. . . . . . . .I don't want your money. . . Just shave your head!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
But, if u win the bet. . . . I will dance naked on Oxford street. grin

Lol. . what a crazy bet. Let's do it this way. .

If you win I'll switch clubs but if we win I'll have one of your balls. Wha ya say? grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Jackal1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2008
Radiant:

Lol. . what a crazy bet. Let's do it this way. .

If you win I'll switch clubs but if we win I'll have one of your balls. Wha ya say? grin

Never knew u were a cannibal!!! grin grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Stillwater,

You cannot shoot straight!!!!
I think u need anutha crystal ball . . .
Barca will be thrown out tomorrow.

We shall see. Make sure you don't cry, while I jubilate cheesy !!!!!! Victory is ours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue cool grin
Re: Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? by Radiant(f): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2008
Jackal.:

Never knew u were a cannibal!!! grin grin

Well, now you know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

10 Naija Women Were Asked If A Man’s “size” Mattered- Their Responses Are Surpri / Guys! What Would You Do If You Woke Up To See This On Your Bed? (Photo) / BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.