Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson (33653 Views)

Most Ladies On NL Are Becoming Rude, Ill Mannered And Boastful!!! / Why Are The Handsome Men Less Boastful Than The Ugly Ones / Why Are Married Men Boastful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ohhhhhh,Nigeria is a really nice place to live,I just pray you meet those mentally deranged guys that have an electric saw in their bedroom,trust me after eating all the food,when you hear the whirring of an electric saw,you would shit all the food out or he would use the saw and gut you,one way or the other you would have learnt your lesson,a simple no or am not interested would have sufficed
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by Jsaviour(f): 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2015
u never jam anything self, u r lucky cos if u meet my bro, after u don order all those things finish, he go leave u there with excuse of going to ease himself, u will b d one that will pay for all those things. so at last na who d mugu, no pray u meet ur match cos wen u do u go bow
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by GCO(f): 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Don't mind the fool. I had a similar experience. when I was an undergraduate, one guy came bragging about his parents' riches. One day I told him I needed some money for some personal things, he told me he had no cash at the moment, that he wanted to travel home to collect his cheque book from his mum, bla bla bla! Fine, the one that angered me most was that he told me that his bank was Barclays Bank London, that he would call the bank and instruct them to transfer some money to him through any of the banks in Nigeria. I kept wondering if he thought i was from the cave or if he thought i could be swept off my feet easily by a flimsy excuse/story. I dealt with him one day in my own way. He visited me in my room and I and my friend bought some suya. meehn! it was terrible. we munched the suya as if there was no tomorrow, he was hungry and would have eaten if he was invited, but we didn't. As a matter of fact, my friend told him that suya was not meant for 'big man pikin dem'. Do you know what?... He began to gist us how they used to eat suya in their house which indicated that he loved suya and would want to eat. I understood it clearly, but I didn't want to give him not even the debris. He started avoiding me since the suya incident. Barga!
Re: How I Taught My Boastful Date A Lesson by arimahoseloka(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Popowaa:
Ever Gone On A Date With A Braggart Before?

I went out on a date on Sunday with this guy who had this very amazing personality. We started talking and I was initially enjoying it till he started bragging. He bragged throughout the night about what he has achieved in his young life, flaunting his phones and how he has travelled around the world and all those unnecessary stuff. I was starting to get bored so I pretended to doze off and he shook me up and asked me if I wanted to go home. I just told him he was talking too much so I wanted to go home.

He asked me out on Tuesday and it was even worse than Sunday. The guy bragged so much I decided to teach him a lesson. I ordered so much food I didn't even touch it. He kept asking if I wouldn't eat and I told him I will. This guy was insisting on me ordering more stuff since money is not a problem to him. I ordered more and ordered for a takeaway for my sis. But I swear I didn't eat anything. The guy started complaining when he had to pay saying I had wasted the food and money and I told him he can let them pack it for him. LOL.

He has been calling me since and i ve not not answered.I dont think i want to date a guy like dat but if he insist i will show him pepper.
foooool when dey go rape u or pour u acid Ur eye go clear. u better clear off

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.