Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You (73348 Views)

Her Boyfriend Is 'obsessed' With Nicki Minaj... Pls. Help! / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / My Boyfriend Is Obsessed With His Late Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by dokunbam(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2013
now i know that this girl is obsessed oo mehn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

hmmmmmm

but i kind of like it sha

she is very caring

i like those messages, i read them over and over again grin grin grin grin grin grin

sweet words

i like it
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Iykeponti(m): 3:52pm On May 12, 2013
money-hungry :

I'm her pastor n yes, she is in church.
when u come just ask any usher of the pastor's office.
pls knock before u enter, we are having a serious prayer section.
i must confess, your wife is a very good prayer warrior especially when she takes off her clothes under d power of anointing.
please buy towels when coming, we are sweating seriously.
JUST TRY AM angry
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Jayjey(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2013
All these signs are attribute of an obsessed partner. I am currently facing one and is very bad when she starts acting though she loves me but i am always afraid she might do something irrational, i think she is very possessive due to her past relationship. We have three kids and i thought that should give her a sense of stability instead it is the other way. I am sustaining her actions via wisdom and believing she will change with time.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Missonas(f): 5:07pm On May 12, 2013
johnny handsom:
I bet you the guy will be better of without you considering the level of harlotry you must have been into then for him to become paranoid monitoring you

You nt a lady so u can neva undrstnd.d more u try 2be as open as a book d more d insecurity getz heightened.plus ur statement is insentitive!
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by ogah042: 6:06pm On May 12, 2013
u dnt hve hand work by looking into pples affair,dnt compare u lyf with others
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 12, 2013
Nice one. Obsession can be fun tho.. :-)
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by ChiSun27(m): 7:07pm On May 12, 2013
Yungwizzzy: im obessesed with nairaland wot shld i do?

Plead with them to block u.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by dotun4luv(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2013
Though obsession in Love might be very bad but to some it maybe necessary n note dt true love is not a dependable variable!
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Nobody: 5:24am On May 13, 2013
ERMERGERD. Im totally obsessed with my partner.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by softangel(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2013
The irony and annoying part of it all is that ϑ madly-obsessed ones are the worst cheats ever. Smh!
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by softangel(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
atlbj: Op forgot to add; when he/she knows all about you, all your family, your friends , colleagues @ work and school mates when you dnt knw half of her own close friends!

Also, when he/she uses your name as their password to their laptop ,tab, Ipad,blackberry, Facebook and twitter account and email accouts!! Then its time to escape thru the window!!!

grin grin grin idiot. Hw abt through ϑ ceiling.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by softangel(m): 3:54pm On May 13, 2013
50calibre: I like girls being obsessed, it usually means she is naive/gullible and I can always order her around.

There is a euphoric feeling I get from exploiting someone and getting them to do my bidding at all cost.

It is obvious u r demonic and a big-time user. Watch out, with your attitude u can never get the best in life. It is only a matter of time before u dig ur own pitfall. Congratulations in advance.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by softangel(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2013
butterflyy: u forgot to add, when u wish to break up with him n all his family members and friends are bombarding u with call that if d guy dies o, his blood is on my head o. I hate this.
Some even say if u try to leave there will b bloodshed, like am a possession

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by softangel(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2013
nnacent: A lot of us are but dont want Seun to know so as to remain relavant in d relationship.

grin grin grin relationship indeed.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by softangel(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2013
johnny handsom:

I bet you the guy will be better of without you considering the level of harlotry you must have been into then for him to become paranoid monitoring you

Yóu are just a hater and gender freak. How can u jump to conclusion like that? She merely narrated how obsessed her EX was. Na wa o. Maybe u r even the EX sef. Nairaland dey help person code sha.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2013
softangel:

It is obvious u r demonic and a big-time user. Watch out, with your attitude u can never get the best in life. It is only a matter of time before u dig ur own pitfall. Congratulations in advance.
Sis take it easy, grin.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Nobody: 5:49am On May 15, 2013
I've been there.
Trust me, Its not a good feeling.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Nobody: 7:06am On May 15, 2013
softangel:

#cosign
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by swtxt(f): 6:26pm On May 27, 2013
omg shocked no7 so freaky. my ex used to do that and it always made my skin crawl plus when I brpke up wif him, he deferred his admission for a year cry and his whole family kept calling. Made me feel bad tho buh I just had to leave. trust me obsession is so not cool angry
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by markstar(f): 2:36am On Aug 26, 2013
poshdiva: Lol @ some of the comments here. I dated someone who exhibited most of the characteristics in the OPs post. Overly possessive, monitors my every move, i was his password to every thing. Any little argument and he is already in tears.

I used to think it was love until he threatened me if i ever left him. When i realised he was serious, i cut off all communication.

Its getting to 2 years now and he still calls at odd hours of the day..2am, 12am. I would pick the call, he wont say anything at all until i have to cut the call. He does this often. Tell me that isnt obsession!

I never told him i was leaving him because i was scared. I just stopped picking his calls and blocked him on all social networks. There were times i used to feel like he could kill anybody that got in his way. After i ended it, i didnt date anybody for over 7 months just to be on the safe side so he doesnt come after me or the person.
Hmmmmm, dat was quit a guy.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by Orikinla(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
I have told my own not to idolize me.
I am not God and can never be God.
Re: How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You by markstar(f): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wish dis cld really be debated on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / The Secrets And Life Of A Yahoo Boy (Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.