Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71870 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by gramci: 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
The unfortunate reality is that most guys are not ready to settle compared to the ladies.

So in the long run most ladies won't get married or will end up settling for less.

Therefore my advise to ladies in such category is to get pregnant, have a child that you can call your own. Marriage is not meant for everybody.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi: [size=18pt]Where are debosky ,davidylan, pataki and even Seun Osewa[/size]
Are they married yet
@ the poster,those are the only nairalanders I can recommend
I have read their posts since 2006 and they seem like nice people
There is another hot headed one name Coogar,but he may shoot you with a 357 magnum if his amala is of the wrong temperature
hmnnn SEun>>> ARe u sure he is not yet hooked? Sharp girls abound ooo.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

Seun needs a nerd like him, just like his facebook counterpart Mark!

tongue

Dem go dey their PC dey nairaland their lives away lipsrsealed

Seun being a nerd needs an independent woman like the poster
They will be good together
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 12, 2013
kaboninc: Most people are more religious than their bible. Well for me, I want to marry and have a beautiful kid. An adorable beautiful girl or a handsome boy. At op we can do this....I tell you your life will never be the same again.

Did you send a PM? My preference is 32 and above, and unmarried if possible. Aunty ID recommended you oo.lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by mrperfect(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2013
Read everything you can fine about men, adjust your attitude and get ready for marriage.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by kaboninc(m): 8:25pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Happyness!!!!! Nne, screen dis guy! cheesy
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Did you send a PM? My preference is 32 and above, and unmarried if possible. Aunty ID recommended you oo.lol

So people are responding true true
This is so romantic
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Did you send a PM? My preference is 32 and above, and unmarried married if possible. Aunty ID recommended you oo.lol

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:26pm On May 12, 2013
[quote author=12 inches!][/quote]
Get lost!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Get lost!
What is ur own. Are u the owner of the site ni. angry
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
gramci: The unfortunate reality is that most guys are not ready to settle compared to the ladies.

So in the long run most ladies won't get married or will end up settling for less.

Therefore my advise to ladies in such category is to get pregnant, have a child that you can call your own. Marriage is not meant for everybody.

Thats what my supervisor did but i cant do that. I get a lot of attention and feel like its from people i dont want. I look younger than my age but i think my problem is that I dont give some men the chance. How many men will I try out before meeting the one. I don't want to date around. I may start telling them i want marriage from the beginning so i dont waste my time.

3 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
For ya mind u don see vision abi? Na orunmila u dey use or Amadioha? tongue

Lol... Orun wetin??
na Orun_Jesus & Ama_Jehovah overdo I dey use o..

What do you want God to do in your life? something you've bn longing for..
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Iamoilprince(m): 8:29pm On May 12, 2013
elebua: I am still waiting for you to ping me on 234EF841. May the Lord keep you out of danger as you search. I am not after sex but plain and genuine.

419...@Poster, abeg run for ur life? Lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
Biko we don't want riff raffs contacting happiness _Chima
You know yourselves
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Thats what my supervisor did but i cant do that. I get a lot of attention and feel like its from people i dont want. I look younger than my age but i think my problem is that I dont give some men the chance. How many men will I try out before meeting the one. I don't want to date around. I may start telling them i want marriage from the beginning so i dont waste my time.
Exactly!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 8:33pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

If you really are, then you have no reason to say she has a negative pride! Some ppl like talking about their success. For me, it's not bad, every man for himself.

V, i do respect you ånd your opinions a lot not this.

Мч ish with her is , she left d matter at hand and dabbled into pride lane. And when i Saч pride lane, it has nothing to do with her trips
{I'm d least affected by her forest trips( there are way better vacation cities out there) }
Rather, her ego: just iмagiпԑ her telling d whole world all d men she has met in her church are naïve, the ones on d street are beggars, unsettled and have a lot of problems ! Common gurl.

Tell her d truth V: ïtz not the men that have d problems but her and her alone.

Like мч wise Uncle wud always Saч , those who have njoyed life to its max, have no timee to brag. They just freeze moments in frames ( still remember we were in his 200,000millz on wheels when he said told me that in d country of love.) τaικ about bragging.
Anyways, i feel her plight: a child that has romanced plastic plate all her life, get to brag hell wen ƒoя once she uses ceramics( oh poverty )
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Rule number one

Never date a man you cannot imagine marrying.

FYI i am an amateur matchmaker aka love doctor on the side and I have a few successful marriages to boast of
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by kaboninc(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2013
You guys are just funny. Well its only those who have the shoe that know where it itches. And if you don't have, pls buy even if na bathroom slippers so you go experience am. Or better still wait for your turn.

At the op, don't worry, you'll find your prince charming. Life itself is complex. To some, the marry at child birth and to others at their 40s. Sometimes we're responsible and other times, we just have no hand in it.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 8:37pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Thank you all for the replies.

Permit to me say this to some of you. Just because I'm looking for a spouse does not make me your comic toy. I will fight back if you come at me rudely. I work too hard for myself and give respect to others in all situations. 12 inches, your comment didn't hurt. You are unmarried so we're in the same shoes. Unless you feed a woman, clothe and house her, your ridicule points back to you. I dated a man for 5 years and I know he's in God's hands smiling at me whilst shaking his head at some people here. Is it easy tomove on? Tell me is it? Have u ever worn my shoes? Some of you just talk anyhow like we're all unserious people in our lives. I found solace in my achievements and turned to partying more with my friends but i realize its time to grow up and adapt to change. Only broke men that think i'm proud because of your poor self-esteem.

I'm the go-to person for organizing baby showers, wedding events and children'd bday parties. I'm a God mother to 3 children. Everybody loves me. The reason I opened this topic on this website is because last night one of my friends called me that she and hubby have been praying for me to get hitched that im so nice but why am i unmarried. It broke me to tears so i decided to come and seek advice here. As soon as I mentioned Uk, some people almost died on top the matter. If i tell u that im in SA right now on official duty, they might even have heart attack.

All these attacks are inconsequential. You cannot diagnose and analyze the life of a person you've never met with so much confidence and rudeness as if im a baby. Many women are in my shoes but fear wil not let then open a topic like this. For all those that had something beneficial to say, God will locate you.

pls give me your number
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Donmichaelz(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2013
WILL U MARRY ME?

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 8:38pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: Thank you all for the replies.

Permit to me say this to some of you. Just because I'm looking for a spouse does not make me your comic toy. I will fight back if you come at me rudely. I work too hard for myself and give respect to others in all situations. 12 inches, your comment didn't hurt. You are unmarried so we're in the same shoes. Unless you feed a woman, clothe and house her, your ridicule points back to you. I dated a man for 5 years and I know he's in God's hands smiling at me whilst shaking his head at some people here. Is it easy tomove on? Tell me is it? Have u ever worn my shoes? Some of you just talk anyhow like we're all unserious people in our lives. I found solace in my achievements and turned to partying more with my friends but i realize its time to grow up and adapt to change. Only broke men that think i'm proud because of your poor self-esteem.

I'm the go-to person for organizing baby showers, wedding events and children'd bday parties. I'm a God mother to 3 children. Everybody loves me. The reason I opened this topic on this website is because last night one of my friends called me that she and hubby have been praying for me to get hitched that im so nice but why am i unmarried. It broke me to tears so i decided to come and seek advice here. As soon as I mentioned Uk, some people almost died on top the matter. If i tell u that im in SA right now on official duty, they might even have heart attack.

All these attacks are inconsequential. You cannot diagnose and analyze the life of a person you've never met with so much confidence and rudeness as if im a baby. Many women are in my shoes but fear wil not let then open a topic like this. For all those that had something beneficial to say, God will locate you.

pls give me your number
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON: Rather, her ego: just iмagiпԑ her telling d whole world all d men she has met in her church are naïve, the ones on d street are beggars, unsettled and have a lot of problems ! Common gurl.

Hater! Must you lie to prove a point? Guilty conscience will not kill you! Where did she say that men on the street are beggars? Now you show us where? Broke -arse!! Your irritation stems from the fact that she ignored your question on page 1. That's all! Leave the lady alone.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On May 12, 2013
truelove.com:

pls give me your number
Odiro easy... Mail her!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

V, i do respect you ånd your opinions a lot not this.

Мч ish with her is , she left d matter at hand and dabbled into pride lane. And when i Saч pride lane, it has nothing to do with her trips
{I'm d least affected by her forest trips( there are way better vacation cities out there) }
Rather, her ego: just iмagiпԑ her telling d whole world all d men she has met in her church are naïve, the ones on d street are beggars, unsettled and have a lot of problems ! Common gurl.

Like мч wise Uncle wud always Saч , those who have njoyed life to its max, have no timee to brag. They just freeze moments in frames ( still remember we were in his 200,000millz on wheels when he said told me that in d country of love.) τaικ about bragging.
Anyways, i feel her plight: a child that has romanced plastic plate all her life, get to brag hell wen ƒoя once she uses ceramics( oh poverty )

Lets her brag for her ceramics...it's not easy to go from plastic plate to ceramics....

If one stated with ceramics, he/she might not value it. What am saying, she set her standard, she either succumb to less or maintain it.

Above all, I still maintain that an unhappy single lady will translate to unhappy married lady. It just takes time to shiw
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 12, 2013
kaboninc: You guys are just funny. Well its only those who have the shoe that know where it itches. And if you don't have, pls buy even if na bathroom slippers so you go experience am. Or better still wait for your turn.

At the op, don't worry, you'll find your prince charming. Life itself is complex. To some, the marry at child birth and to others at their 40s. Sometimes we're responsible and other times, we just have no hand in it.

U just dey show ur self for here cheesy, with your archaic quotes tongue
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On May 12, 2013
Acidosis:

Lol... Orun wetin??
na Orun_Jesus & Ama_Jehovah overdo I dey use o..

What do you want God to do in your life? something you've bn longing for..
Joker grin grin grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On May 12, 2013
Vikin:

U just dey show ur self for here cheesy, with your archaic quotes tongue
Abeg liv am o! He dey gbadun d op na! grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2013
Acidosis:
Exactly!

Thanks brother.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Joker grin grin grin
smiley okay
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 8:44pm On May 12, 2013
ROSYL:
Heeeheeee @ abroad......Where do you think I am?Your village huh?
See his orange head grin You actually went all the way to Lekki, just to pose and snap in front of a new house.Then advertised on nairaland, to attract OP.You'd better lift your lazy backside from the bench, and go n find something useful do with your life.

FYI,I called the guy with an unknown number, cos I didn't wanna establish any communication.

babe thats where i live, i dont do borrow pose...you want the abroad guy 2give u attention, stop denying the truth. you be attention seeker. lol
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 12, 2013
babyosisi:

Are you the one that brought her to nairaland?
You seem overtly invested in this marriage to be

Do I? Sounds better than someone who's already married and still having High BP over a successful single lady grin grin
Abeg, do yourself good and shift smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.