Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71857 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON:

Tangent 1 totally contradicting. String out your points without canceling dεм out ....bottom line is you are not in Support of her not settling with d unsettled therefore, you are in support of мч point den.

Tangent 2: go back to d first page and find мч very first post on here .

finally, i don't bliv i got bones to bear with any1 .

Take it or leave it, the answer lies with her. A change of perspectives i don't suppose you wud be lady enough to tell her this. Some1 has got to.

You cut across rude . Don't suppose we got a grudge to bear .

Way bigger than this and i do ĸпoω ρρℓ wake from d wrong side of the sun sometimes .so I'd shrug a shoulder, let this slide

Aint nobody got time for grudges too.
I do not know you. All I'm saying is one shouldn't be harsh with words just to prove a point.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by PeeJee(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2013
mail me pls or drop ur contact here talk2icha@yahoo.com or add me on face book Peter Icha Ode. tanx
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On May 12, 2013
PeeJee: if u wont mind i would like to meet u, i really want to settle down dis year, i am an accountant with a construction company, am also 31.
Hmmmm..... Oh boi,no b u kack like dem Owanbe bois for ya dp?

Chima! Interrogate dis bobo wella o!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. I have a good job and travel to the UK often but still haven't met any man that's prepared for marriage. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.
Na waoo some go get food no mouth to put am, Am dan 4m Edo state a graduate of comp sci/engineering but no Good Job 4now but are involves in any alternatives Jobs due to my profession, am single if actually you serious,.. 08182725083
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by PeeJee(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm..... Oh boi,no b u kack like dem Owanbe bois for ya dp?

Chima! Interrogate dis bobo wella o!
no need of interrogating me, u can say whatever u like but am serious.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On May 12, 2013
nacosprof: Na waoo some go get food no mouth to put am, Am dan 4m Edo state a graduate of comp sci/engineering but no Good Job 4now but are involves in any alternatives Jobs due to my profession, am single if actually you serious,.. 08182725083
See dis one? U jobless and u hia hustling to bag a made sista? C'mon gerrout!!!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Back to my original response

Is it by force to marry?

Poster, stay on this section for a week and I promise you you'll be more than happy with your single life grin

Now, this is funny! gringringringrin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2013
PeeJee: no need of interrogating me, u can say whatever u like but am serious.
I'm serious 2 undecided
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 12, 2013
@OP, sorry O.
Please keep doing the things you keep doing.
All the best.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:29pm On May 12, 2013
aniiii: become a stripper

you'll get the perfect man

im serious kiss
WHAT
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 9:30pm On May 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Back to my original response

Is it by force to marry?

Poster, stay on this section for a week and I promise you you'll be more than happy with your single life grin

Nope. Just make sure you get a male dog, very large TV and ofcos your palm top and you get uя pizza and coke supplies on da double.

Only God ĸпoωs what dose r ƒoя .

Death cudnt come any sooner
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 12, 2013
HARDDON: Da heck? Did you just wake up from some Traumatic dreams? Go read her fïrst post b4 you rag roll

Answer the question I asked you, the greatest liar on NL to show us where this innocent lady said "men on the street are beggars". There's nothing more irritating than broke Naija guys hiding behind a computer screen to diss hardworking women. You had to lie against her just to prove a point.

I know bananas like monkeys - I know you broke arze. The real guys weren't intimidated except you. Get a life! Leave the lady alone!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.