Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71849 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 9:06pm On May 12, 2013
Tashamania:

Tangent ONE: Whatever is wrong with a successful lady also trying to settle with a successful man? Abeg, you guys should let her be, biko?! Oh! Its best she goes for an unsettled guy who would be after her money or who she would establish just because she's desperate?! No way. I believe you aim high inlife. Don't settle for less. It would have been better if the OP was a guy and settles for an unsettled lady, sounds better. She has thrived to be successful in life and any unsettled man coming to her now would either be just for her money considering the fact she's above 30. I'm not saying I support the part of her not going with the 'unsettleds guys train' , am just saying you lots shouldn't see it as pride. She has worked hard to be successful and saying what she wants is a successful and settled man shouldn't be termed as "pride". Of which I know that most men you see dropping their contacts here and now are doing so just because they read she's a sucessful lady and they, maybe some bunch of brokeasses. Tell me, they would do the same if OP had stated she was poor, wretched and living from hand to mouth.

Tangent two: I still don't see anything wrong with someone travelling round to meet new people. Now, it is working on her character. What character if I may ask, pride? A person you don't know comes online and seeks for advice and after narrating her story, you all have seen her weak points already without even getting to have a close contact or dealings with the person. You can as well conclude that the person behind the moniker "Mr.Cork" is a clown in real life, right? undecided

.. That's the least I can say. It is about time we start thinking before we post some serious shit on NL.
You don't have to be to mean with words on someone just because you think she got you irritated with her post. Imagine saying those harsh words to someone who came online with the hope of getting advices and there you are comppounding her problem and at the same time saying its no offence undecided undecided No offence, truly.

Tangent 1 totally contradicting. String out your points without canceling dεм out ....bottom line is you are not in Support of her not settling with d unsettled therefore, you are in support of мч point den.

Tangent 2: go back to d first page and find мч very first post on here .

finally, i don't bliv i got bones to bear with any1 .

Take it or leave it, the answer lies with her. A change of perspectives i don't suppose you wud be lady enough to tell her this. Some1 has got to.

You cut across rude . Don't suppose we got a grudge to bear .

Way bigger than this and i do ĸпoω ρρℓ wake from d wrong side of the sun sometimes .so I'd shrug a shoulder, let this slide
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2013
Abeg, dont kill me with laughter today ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 12, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

Its 47 PMs now. I'm hoping they are real men that are ready to start a family. I'm not pushy, but just want to keep my options open and see how it goes. That's if they're real with their identities, family, school and work history, and all that. I must come back to share the good news by the appointed date.

Awwwwww Nice to know. Just be careful though. Lots of scammers around. Goodluck smiley
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Ayekeson(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2013
just believe in GOd. ONE DAY GOD WIL SND UR OWN HUSBAND TO U WITOUT EVEN GOING ANYWHERE MY ADVISE IS TO STOP NIGHT CLUB.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by HARDDON: 9:15pm On May 12, 2013
BagLova:

Hater! Must you lie to prove a point? Guilty conscience will not kill you! Where did she say that men on the street are beggars? Now you show us where? Broke -arse!! Your irritation stems from the fact that she ignored your question on page 1. That's all! Leave the lady alone.

Da heck? Did you just wake up from some Traumatic dreams? Go read her fïrst post b4 you rag roll
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by olumidazz: 9:15pm On May 12, 2013
@op wht happened to all those loving boyfriends of your between the ages of 21- 26

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by PeeJee(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2013
if u wont mind i would like to meet u, i really want to settle down dis year, i am an accountant with a construction company, am also 31.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by truelovecom: 9:19pm On May 12, 2013
ROSYL:
Gigolo!!!!!
am not a gigolo. but a true lover

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (28) (Reply)

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Frustrated With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.