Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge (17294 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 6:45am On May 14, 2013
wifeofwhyme222:

I never cheated on my husband in pregnancy...pls don't misquote me...

The reason why I bothered 2 reply 2 my husbands post was becos I was made out 2 be the devil.., a woman dont just step out the must be somethyn that may av promted her 2 do so...

My hubby isn't a bad man contrary 2 what u all miss read in my post...but he had his own fault most worse dan mine..

He feels he is always right, and cannever be wrong.

I av made peace with myself and my God...I av attempted 2 make peace with him but he feels he can't make peace with me...

I am not happy I cheated, a lot of circumstances led 2 it...most understand where I am coming from most don't.

Majority just came here 2 insult. I pray God not allow anyone experience all dis.

I never lied about anythyn I said in my ealier post...I just wanted him 2 kknow he also is not a saint...he can't deny

It is very unfortunate dis got 2 dis level...all my life sin. I never tot I'd find myself in a place like dis.

Not my intention 2 wash my dirty linen outside...8months after discovery my hubby decided 2 post dis on Nairaland...he has slept with me over 20times since he knew now ihe says I repulse him..we av been happy! But it seems he wants me 2 kill myself before he knows I am sorry 4 what happened.

I av tried. U all say it is okay 2 chat rawly with young ladies cos its just a chat he hasn't slept with dem dat makes it okay. It is okay 4 him 2 av kept on sleeping with his ex days before our wihte wedding months after aour court wedding cos we were not married yet?.

Since he.has read on dis forum all the responses and support he is getting he believes he is right and the victim.

I leave all 2 God. And I leave him 2 his next wife...

Stop whinning woman! There is never a justification for cheating, moreso in marriage! Some of us have seen your husband for the scumbag he is, but that should never be a reason for u to cheat. If u couldn't bear it any more, u should have seperated.

And no. . . No amount of begging will make him totally forget what happened (even if he was cheating too).

By the way, did I hear u say he cheated after your court marriage?? And he said he didn't cheat since he said "I do"? What do they say in court marriage? "I don't"? Or, is court marriage not recognised as marriage again? Same court marriage that is even more binding than other forms of marriage? Somebody should please put me out of my misery!

Both of u sure deserve each other. Both of u are cheats! Only that he topped his own with physical abuse.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 7:02am On May 14, 2013
Are you saying that breastfeeding mother should be breastfeeding and mess.ing old men aka sugar daddies in hotel rooms because the husband cheated which the bi.atch cant even substan tiate. Is this the kind of women we have now? Wow! Welcome to the 21st century were breastfeeding kids now breastfeeding sugar daddies in hotel rooms. Or am i just waking up to reality. I need to brace up to the realities on ground before am caught unawares. Wow. A breastfeeding mum jumping from one hotel to another breastfeeding sugar daddies and your justifying the ish. Hahahaha. 21st century here i come. I guess am still a learner. Infact i need to bend down low.
bettymafy:

Stop whinning woman! There is never a justification for cheating, moreso in marriage! Some of us have seen your husband for the scumbag he is, but that should never be a reason for u to cheat. If u couldn't bear it any more, u should have seperated.

And no. . . No amount of begging will make him totally forget what happened (even if he was cheating too).

By the way, did I hear u say he cheated after your court marriage?? And he said he didn't cheat since he said "I do"? What do they say in court marriage? "I don't"? Or, is court marriage not recognised as marriage again? Somebody should please put me out of my misery.

Both of u sure deserve each other. Both of u are cheats! Only that he topped his own with physical abuse.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 7:02am On May 14, 2013
Are you saying that breastfeeding mother should be breastfeeding and mess.ing old men aka sugar daddies in hotel rooms because the husband cheated which the bi.atch cant even substan tiate. Is this the kind of women we have now? Wow! Welcome to the 21st century were breastfeeding kids now breastfeeding sugar daddies in hotel rooms. Or am i just waking up to reality. I need to brace up to the realities on ground before am caught unawares. Wow. A breastfeeding mum jumping from one hotel to another breastfeeding sugar daddies and your justifying the ish. Hahahaha. 21st century here i come. I guess am still a learner. Infact i need to bend down low.
bettymafy:

By the way, did I hear u say he cheated after your court marriage?? And he said he didn't cheat since he said "I do"? What do they say in court marriage? "I don't"? Or, is court marriage not recognised as marriage again? Somebody should please put me out of my misery.

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 7:03am On May 14, 2013
bettymafy:

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 7:03am On May 14, 2013
Are you saying that breastfeeding mother should be breastfeeding and mess.ing old men aka sugar daddies in hotel rooms because the husband cheated which the bi.atch cant even substantiate. Is this the kind of women we have now? Wow! Welcome to the 21st century were breastfeeding kids now breastfeeding sugar daddies in hotel rooms. Or am i just waking up to reality. I need to brace up to the realities on ground before am caught unawares. Wow. A breastfeeding mum jumping from one hotel to another breastfeeding sugar daddies and your justifying the ish. Hahahaha. 21st century here i come. I guess am still a learner. Infact i need to bend down low.
bettymafy:

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:09am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: Are you saying that breastfeeding mother should be breastfeeding and mess.ing old men aka sugar daddies in hotel rooms because the husband cheated which the bi.atch cant even substan tiate. Is this the kind of women we have now? Wow! Welcome to the 21st century were breastfeeding kids now breastfeeding sugar daddies in hotel rooms. Or am i just waking up to reality. I need to brace up to the realities on ground before am caught unawares. Wow. A breastfeeding mum jumping from one hotel to another breastfeeding sugar daddies and your justifying the ish. Hahahaha. 21st century here i come. I guess am still a learner. Infact i need to bend down low.

Do u even know how to read at all? All what I wrote was in very simple english cos I didn't want to confuse "dead brains" like u, but alas, u're still confused.

Where in my write up did I support the wife's deed? Or didn't u read the part where it says "there is no justification for anyone to cheat"? Oh no, I forgot you are brain dead.

And if u think its cool for the man to cheat after his wedding but an abomination if the woman does same, then u my friend are a nitwit.

Next!

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 7:31am On May 14, 2013
What's with the insults?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 7:38am On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44: What's with the insults?

Insults? I'm not insulting him dear. Just putting him in his place. He failed to address the issue on ground but chose to attack my post for what ever reason best known to him.

U know truth is a bitter pill to swallow, but I had to force it down his throat. I'm done with him though. Waiting for an intelligent discourse from mature minds here.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 8:10am On May 14, 2013
Why do I think this e-fight has nothng to do with this thread?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by freecocoa(f): 8:13am On May 14, 2013
I just can't hold it anymore, now if this story is indeed true, then mrs whyme is way worse than her husband, like wtf?

What kind of a mother gives the same br*ast she feeds her baby to another man to suck abi you wan tell us say the bobo no suck ya bre*st ni? My oh my! Woman you are very wicked.

Your husband is this and that, yes he is no wahala but you knew all this before saying I do, he left another woman's bed and came straight to your wedding venue yet you went ahead to marry him, why da feck are you complaining now?

Abeg what you did is inexcusable, you didn't even think about your baby before deciding to sleep with another man, why didn't you sleep with the said man before you got pregnant? Inshort I think you were sleeping with him before the pregnancy sef, to even make it worse the yeye man calls you "ifemi" like wth? It goes a long way to show that the affair was not as short as you want us to believe.

Seriously your version of the story is very annoying, you shoulda just kept mute, so you think your husband is cheating means you should go ahead and cheat? I just tire sef!

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 8:21am On May 14, 2013
Boy, hope u aint referring to me because i know you have a history of supporting bi.atche aka breastfeeding sugar daddies with baby milk. I know you have a history of castigating men whether they are right or wrong or in pains just cos ur a womanizer. Boy dont fuccc.c.ck with me so we dont ....., stir clear. Its a warning.
Mynd_44: Why do I think this e-fight has nothng to do with this thread?

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:29am On May 14, 2013
You and your husband cheated so no one is sinless here. My only problem with you is that you saw the signs but went ahead to marry him. You know we all need to stop asking God questions cos he has done a lot for us. He showed you so many reasons why you both shouldn't be together but you chose to ignore them. Wht else do you want him to do for you? Don't blame your husband for your sleeping around, you lack common sense for an educated person. You cheated cos you chose to, he didn't make you.

As for that thing with no morals you call a husband or dog, one day he will lose his kini cos he messed up with the wrong woman

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by biolabee(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Ghen! Ghen! Egbon Toks dey o! Awon Aunty Elenu razor. grin grin

razor razor... grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Mynd44: 8:40am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: Boy, hope u aint referring to me because i know you have a history of supporting bi.atche aka breastfeeding sugar daddies with baby milk. I know you have a history of castigating men whether they are right or wrong or in pains just cos ur a womanizer. Boy dont fuccc.c.ck with me so we dont ....., stir clear. Its a warning.
Erm.......what's your point?
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 8:41am On May 14, 2013
Jenny Jenny, where have u been? Missed u.

I think this couple should consider open marriage. They seem like the ideal candidates. . . grin

By the way, where is blazay/jellita when u need her most? grin
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 8:50am On May 14, 2013
Please, am i missing something? Where in the whole post of the op did she say her husband was cheating on her after marriage order than chatting with women online. Even the man have sworn that since he said "i do" he has never cheated on her. Jenny is chatting with women now equals to cheating. I know you chat with men on nairaland here, i have even seen some of your post were you jokingly call sagamite your husband. Now tell me if your husband see those joking statements of yours he should then go around cheating on you abi? You ladies chat with men innocently here, but, if a man does then he is cheating and having an affair. Ordinary chat as an evidence of cheating to go and breastfeed sugar daddies in hotel to get back at the husband for chatting with women. Wow. Am i learning new things from women here?
jennykadry: You and your husband cheated so no one is sinless here. My only problem with you is that you saw the signs but went ahead to marry him. You know we all need to stop asking God questions cos he has done a lot for us. He showed you so many reasons why you both shouldn't be together but you chose to ignore them. Wht else do you want him to do for you? Don't blame your husband for your sleeping around, you lack common sense for an educated person. You cheated cos you chose to, he didn't make you.

As for that thing with no morals you call a husband or dog, one day he will lose his kini cos he messed up with the wrong woman
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by debosky(m): 8:59am On May 14, 2013
freecocoa: What kind of a mother gives the same br*ast she feeds her baby to another man to suck abi you wan tell us say the bobo no suck ya bre*st ni? My oh my! Woman you are very wicked.

my shericocoa abeg re-read the account:

he failed 2 mention he found out 5months after all had ended...I slept with dis man march ending..and it ended, 5months after I put 2 bed..

The relationship ended before she delivered. Doesn't excuse her behaviour, but don't criticize her for something she didn't do.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 8:59am On May 14, 2013
I have always known you are a b.i.atch trying to pretend. Now you expose yourself cos you have seen a fellow bi.atch like you. You call yourself matured mind and your solution to the couples in open marriage. I never knew i had been replying a b.i.atch who is in open marriage all this while. Continue your stupid open marriage by breastfeeding old men aka sugar daddies in hotel rooms why your babies die of hunger. Later. Parents will start asking why their children have low I.Q.
bettymafy: Jenny Jenny, where have u been? Missed u.

I think this couple should consider open marriage. They seem like the ideal candidates. . . grin

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:06am On May 14, 2013
biolabee:

Mama jhyde how far
Abeg o this is quarter 2 let there be peace on this family seksion

I have no mess I'm goin aside the normal daily bread waka tinz

LOL

Good day and welcome

cheesy

How is family

Aja lo ma je enu e yen, who cares bout quarter 2 whatever , for where? Keep refuting your mess, I stand by what I said period.

Your underhand e attitude irks me I swear aghhhh but I'll play along with you for a while so......Family dey kampe , no shaking.

Idowuogbo: Ghen! Ghen! Egbon Toks dey o! Awon Aunty Elenu razor. grin grin

^^ supposed to be funny? Abi o ti gbagbe pe omo Yoruba undiluted ni mi?

@donchris Abeg take it easy, the story dey vex person no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by horny4u(f): 9:10am On May 14, 2013
Husband cheated, wife cheated....whats the problem?

Some NIG men feel they have the right to cheat.... well you re not dealing with your mama"s generation..

The girls outside now pay it back...so let all men who do not wnt to be cheated on...pls stop cheating.

3 Likes

Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 9:13am On May 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

^^ supposed to be funny? Abi o ti gbagbe pe omo Yoruba undiluted ni mi?
Funny ke? I dey gbadun ur shots o! Keep em coming. kiss
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Idowuogbo(f): 9:15am On May 14, 2013
debosky:

my shericocoa abeg re-read the account:

The relationship ended before she delivered. Doesn't excuse her behaviour, but don't criticize her for something she didn't do.
So she was knacking whilst pregnant? Nioooooce! Iyawo panda! Smh!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by horny4u(f): 9:17am On May 14, 2013
Ihedinobi: First, I could care less if the stories are true although, in my opinion, they do have that ring of truth.

I can understand a woman marrying a man like the op did in spite of all she knew about him. Women are actually wired to be far more enduring and hopeful and romantic than men. So I get it. Doesn't mean it's right or smart. In fact, I think that even if it was just the second before one was to say "I do" that one discovers that her husband was being a dog while deciding to spend his life with her, one should break things off right then and make necessary adjustments. But what can I say, the world is bonkers.

In any case, there isn't too much talk necessary here. Both of you haven't been living the married life for whatever reason, doesn't matter if you only think it's the other person who's been screwing up. What matters is that you two don't want to pull together and figure your problem out and carve out a real future and a marriage from the mess you both have made so royally.

For this sole reason, by all means, get a damn divorce, guys. But if y'all wanna quit being kids and become adults, sit down and talk and listen and draw lines and boundaries and start building a marriage.

To the dude, if indeed you laid a hand on your wife and behaved as despicably as she described while professing marriage to her even if you had not said "I do" yet, you were a lowlife and a scoundrel. If you continued to chat girls up while married to her, you, sir are the true definition of a douchebag. And the only kind of woman you deserve is the one who leaves the kid with you to hang out at bars messing around with total strangers. And I'm saying all that with no hard feelings whatsoever, man.

To the lady, it was a lack of self-respect that led you to marry the kind of man you described and insist on enduring what you did. And it was the same lack of respect that led you into another man's bed while bearing your husband's name and his child. Even were he the devil himself, adultery on your part was a horrible statement against your own self and your recognition of your self-worth.

Well, guys, here ends my epistle. Go and sin no more.

GBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:19am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: I have always known you are a b.i.atch trying to pretend. Now you expose yourself cos you have seen a fellow bi.atch like you. You call yourself matured mind and your solution to the couples in open marriage. I never knew i had been replying a b.i.atch who is in open marriage all this while. Continue your stupid open marriage by breastfeeding old men aka sugar daddies in hotel rooms why your babies die of hunger. Later. Parents will start asking why their children have low I.Q.

There is something called tongue in cheek and sarcasm. You need to get yourself acquainted with those. I found those in betty's comment.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:27am On May 14, 2013
donchris999: Please, am i missing something? Where in the whole post of the op did she say her husband was cheating on her after marriage order than chatting with women online. Even the man have sworn that since he said "i do" he has never cheated on her. Jenny is chatting with women now equals to cheating. I know you chat with men on nairaland here, i have even seen some of your post were you jokingly call sagamite your husband. Now tell me if your husband see those joking statements of yours he should then go around cheating on you abi? You ladies chat with men innocently here, but, if a man does then he is cheating and having an affair. Ordinary chat as an evidence of cheating to go and breastfeed sugar daddies in hotel to get back at the husband for chatting with women. Wow. Am i learning new things from women here?

There is a difference between chatting on a public forum like I do with my sagamilo and chatting privately with Sagamilo off nairaland either via BBM or any other means of communication. Sagamilo BTW has been missing for months now, I am giving out a five dollar reward for the person that finds him,please return him back to owner (Jennykadry).

What is a married man or woman doing registering in a dating site? What is a married man doing collecting the phone numbers of random girls he picks off the street? what is a married man doing writing sweet nothings to girls he finds beautiful?

So yea, you are most definitely missing something here.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:30am On May 14, 2013
jennykadry:

There is a difference between chatting on a public forum like I do with my sagamilo and chatting privately with Sagamilo off nairaland either via BBM or any other means of communication. Sagamilo BTW has been missing for months now, I am giving out a five dollar reward for the person that finds him,please return him back to owner (Jennykadry).

What is a married man or woman doing registering in a dating site? What is a married man doing collecting the phone numbers of random girls he picks off the street? what is a married man doing writing sweet nothings to girls he finds beautiful?

Please, don't tell me u missed the part his wife said he cheated after their wedding (court wedding). Except u don't consider court marriage as marriage. Reason I called both of them cheats.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:32am On May 14, 2013
bettymafy:

Please, don't tell me u missed the part his wife said he cheated after their wedding (court wedding). Except u don't consider court marriage as marriage. Reason I called both of them cheats.

I actually missed that part shocked shocked .After court wedding?? what a silly being

bettymafy: Jenny Jenny, where have u been? Missed u.

I have been around darling kiss .Blazay is enjoying herself, she is the best to give them both the advise they need. cheesy
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:34am On May 14, 2013
jennykadry:

I actually missed that part shocked shocked .After court wedding?? what a silly being

I have been around darling kiss .Blazay is enjoying herself, she is the best to give them both the advise they need. cheesy

Hahahahahahaha. This couple were match made in heaven I tell ya.
Re: Whyme222's Wife's Response....nairalanders Be The Judge by donchris999: 9:42am On May 14, 2013
Lol! So two people cant date on nairaland? Huh! So you and your sagamilo cant pm each other? So nairaland is a safe site where people dont date? Tell me more. One wish for you by me is, let your husband see you here calling someone your husband, sagamilo and your missing and cheat on you with these your joking sagamilo. Besides, if your missing your sagamilo why dont you give him a call or has he realized he's been commiting adultery offline and stopped picking your calls and dumped you like a hot potato. Tell me more about nairaland that i dont know other than real men and women are behind all this monickers and can develop feelings for each other and date. Or am i just a learner here on nairaland? Besides, if you argue much, i will refer you to a thread were a married woman well known though she no longer comes here was chatting with a young dude sexually as in very raw and they were exchanging contacts. Sagamilo my foot!
jennykadry:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Good Secondary Schools In Benin: Your Recommendations. / How Do You Control A Rebellious Teenager? / Who Should Be A Married Woman's Next Of Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.