Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... (13076 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago / I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by peziz(f): 8:50pm On May 16, 2013
I am happy for you. Although i do not like the fact that she got preggy before marriage, but all the same, the deed has bn done so make it formal and everybody goes home happy. Besides i never doubted that baby was'nt yours. Thank God all the same. Congrats.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by guseman(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2013
mo6man:

Are u sure u can really do a DNA test while pregnant? pls do u know any hospital where i can do that? i'm ready to pay any amount to do the testI really love her so much, she's beautiful, intelligent, smart, wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate, sexy.... i could go on and on....

My dear,why wasting your time and money. Once you re-confirm that the pregnancy is 3 months..it is not yours. Forget all this long stories.

But Honestly,some of this test centers are not reliable!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lipsyliscious: 11:36pm On May 16, 2013
mo6man:

Are u sure u can really do a DNA test while pregnant? pls do u know any hospital where i can do that? i'm ready to pay any amount to do the testI really love her so much, she's beautiful, intelligent, smart, wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate, sexy.... i could go on and on....
yeah I'm sure but honestly I can't pinpoint any hospital I'll make some findings. U can also inquire I'm sure d technology should have reached Nigeria. Have u guys gone 2 anoda hospital yet? N pls stop sounding as if u're completely sure no1 else touched her. I hate 2 say dis bt if she's as good as u're saying den it could have bin rape. May get back 2 u
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by jakesund(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2013
reminds me of when my cousins ex gf got preggy and test results confirmed that she was 2months pregnant while both of them had sex only once about two weeks from the time of the test. smiley
you need to see the way this chick was swearing with her father mother etc saying sh1t like all the curses in the bible should be hers if she's lying sad
we called on a friend who pretended to be a babalawo,and some guys who pretended as if they had a thief among them that was always stealing thier stuffs. we bought Andrews liver salt and the stage was set.

the chick was saying she's sure of herself and that no other guy touched her.my cousin told her she had to swear at a shrine before he could accept the preggy.

upon getting to the shrine the guys were arguing that the baba should fishout the thief among them and strike him with epilepsy,after calling some fake incantations one of them dropped to the floor with foamy saliva (andrews liver salt) gushing out from his mouth. when the chick saw the wonder she started crying and begging that baba should not strike her with epilepsy, she said the pregnancy belongs to her other boyfriend but she loves my cousin so much and she wanted to be with him not the other guy cheesy

@op last i heard pregnancy can't be transfered through Bluetooth,she's using the tears card against u sad i think it's about time u play the andrews liver salt card wink WORKS LIKE A CHARM cool

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by temi4fash(m): 5:23am On May 17, 2013
jakesund: reminds me of when my cousins ex gf got preggy and test results confirmed that she was 2months pregnant while both of them had sex only once about two weeks from the time of the test. smiley
you need to see the way this chick was swearing with her father mother etc saying sh1t like all the curses in the bible should be hers if she's lying sad
we called on a friend who pretended to be a babalawo,and some guys who pretend as if they had a thief among them that was always stealing thier stuffs. we bought Andrews liver salt and the stage was set.

the chick was saying she's sure of herself and that no other guy touched her.my cousin told her she had to swear at a shrine before he could accept the preggy.

upon getting to the shrine the guys were arguing that the baba should fishout the thief among them and strike him with epilepsy,after calling some fake incantations one of them dropped to the floor with foamy saliva (andrews liver salt) gushing out from his mouth. when the chick saw the wonder she started crying and begging that baba should not strike her with epilepsy, she said the pregnancy belongs to her other boyfriend but she loves my cousin so much and she wanted to be with him not the other guy cheesy

@op last i heard pregnancy can't be transfered through Bluetooth,she's using the tears card against u sad i think it's about time u play the andrews liver salt card wink WORKS LIKE A CHARM cool

chai .....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by peziz(f): 6:37am On May 17, 2013
@lipsylicious and jaksud, una no dey read The issue has been resolved already. Your advice abi na contribution to the matter came in late and not needed. Try reading all the pages first.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 7:04am On May 17, 2013
pavorikoko:
Preggy can be detected at one wk if its blood test only Urine takes upto abt4-5wks

Oh really! Are u a doctor? So are u sayn if I made out last week n conception took place and I dcide to do blood test 2day it will show dt am a week pregnant? I don't tink so o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Sheenor: 7:43am On May 17, 2013
mo6man: Four days ago my girlfriend informed me that she was pregnant, i didn't believe and i had to take her to the hospital to clear all doubt, lo and behold the test result shows she is 3 months pregnant. I could remember instantly that we had s3x about 1 month and 2 weeks ago; Now i'm confused because from logical reasoning it shows that the pregnancy is not mine, but she says she hasn't had s3x since one year ago when i broke her virginity until about i month and 2 weeks we recently had s3x. I really love her so much but i don't know what to do, Pls i need serious advise only
virgin ko...........vigin ni...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by blueeyes1: 9:42am On May 17, 2013
Why don't I believe this crap?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by ddon4(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2013
Home video shey?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by great063(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Na holy spirit.

Abi, when you were fakafukuing, were you not calling "jeeeeesus Jesus yes yes yes oh my god oh my god ohhhhh myyy gooooooood."

God has answered. undecided

Hallelujah.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by jakesund(m): 12:47am On May 18, 2013
peziz: @lipsylicious and jaksud, una no dey read The issue has been resolved already. Your advice abi na contribution to the matter came in late and not needed. Try reading all the pages first.

too busy to read through.
and it's jakesund not jakesud get that into your bald wig wearing head wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Doesn't Moan During Sex / 5 Reasons Why Men Prefer Prostitutes (no.4 Will Shock You) / Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.