Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... (13053 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago / I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2013
lindiwey:

That's y I said you guys are bn ignorant..I repeat,d age of a pregnancy does not start counting from the day of intercourse,its from d last menstruation.am talking from experience,am married with a kid.@OP,pls explain this to a doctor he will enlighten you more.also doctors or well informed married ladies in d house should pls shed more light on dis

Madam, I don't see what point you're trying to make here! If the pregnancy counts from when she stopped menstruating, is it not obvious to you that she was pregnant before they were intimate? The report says she's 3 months pregnant while they were intimate less than 2 months back! This means that she stopped menstruating, from your own position, before their intimacy! So what are you trying to tell us?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by peclint: 10:01pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

I'm in lagos, she has been in the east for the past 1 year, she just just finished her youth service and returned to lagos last 3 months,

Once i saw this i just knew it is finished.
Guy, that is not your baby, the baby is for someone else, she came back to sleep with you so that she can put the pregnancy on you.
All those crying na wetin some people go call emotional blackmail or abuse lol.

You know the truth, save your money and do only 1 more pregnancy test, if they say it is the same length of time, then she is lying.

She did her calculation , what she didn't factor in was you taking her to the hospital and the pregnancy date being revealed.

If you want to stay with her because you love her, then you are free to do it.
but you need the truth, sit her down and tell her that you will love her and take care of her and the baby, but she should tell you the truth, that if after 9 months dna says you are not, then you will leave her.

i won't advice you to marry her until after she has put to bed, as her next scheme will be to get you to marry her before the baby comes, and when that happens, guy you are tied

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2013
lindiwey: Ok! I just read the post and comented witout goin through all d comments n replies from the OP.d NYSC stuff got me tinking twice and she's not bn straightforward.she should b able to tell u the exact date she saw her last period she's matured enough to keep record of that.she should also do a scan to know knw d exact age of d pregnancy and match it wit wen she said she saw her last period..

Next time read before you call people ignorant!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On May 15, 2013
peclint:

Once i saw this i just knew it is finished.
Guy, that is not your baby, the baby is for someone else, she came back to sleep with you so that she can put the pregnancy on you.
All those crying na wetin some people go call emotional blackmail or abuse lol.

You know the truth, save your money and do only 1 more pregnancy test, if they say it is the same length of time, then she is lying.

She did her calculation , what she didn't factor in was you taking her to the hospital and the pregnancy date being revealed.

If you want to stay with her because you love her, then you are free to do it.
but you need the truth, sit her down and tell her that you will love her and take care of her and the baby, but she should tell you the truth, that if after 9 months dna says you are not, then you will leave her.

i won't advice you to marry her until after she has put to bed, as her next scheme will be to get you to marry her before the baby comes, and when that happens, guy you are tied

God bless u!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by biolabee(m): 10:10pm On May 15, 2013
Flytefalls:
undecided...Doesn't sound as s3xy #justsayin lipsrsealed

wat of mahmud mahmud,..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by debosky(m): 10:16pm On May 15, 2013
lindiwey:
That's y I said you guys are bn ignorant..I repeat,d age of a pregnancy does not start counting from the day of intercourse,its from d last menstruation.am talking from experience,am married with a kid.@OP,pls explain this to a doctor he will enlighten you more.also doctors or well informed married ladies in d house should pls shed more light on dis

You're correct in terms of how dating is done. At the very earliest, let's say her last cycle started 28 days before they made love, that leaves the pregnancy being at most 2 months 2 weeks. The doctor may have rounded this up to tell them the pregnancy is 3 months old.

It's very possible he is the father, but I think it's unlikely.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by paulemi(m): 10:33pm On May 15, 2013
doctormalik: Mo6man please make sure you come here tomorrow to feed us back o,though something tells me you and your girlfriend are just using us to play on this forum but nonetheless we are also enjoying the drama.
u just spoke my mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 15, 2013
biolabee:

wat of mahmud mahmud,..
#dies roflmaobbclaart
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by bizmogul(m): 2:58am On May 16, 2013
mo6man:

DNA test is way too far, i can take responsibility of the pregnancy because i love her so much, but i just need to be sure that the baby in her womb is actually mine..

In my own view you worry your head too much, you said you can take care of the baby, fine! Check with mother hospital and if the results remain same wait to have the baby and do a dna period! For now just assume its yours.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by saemmanuel(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2013
mo6man:

Yes that's true, but i just called her now and she says she's ready to do whatever i want her to do, she was crying while talking to me on phone and my heart is really saddened, tears is about dropping down my eyes but i can't cry cos' i'm in the office...

never trust Girls of nowsadays, dey can cry sote d world would turn to ocean just to make u believe them, from logical reasoning, d pregnancy isnt yours and forget d love part of a thing and face reality, she is baby scamming u .....gudluck
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by butta(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: Na holy spirit.

Abi, when you were fakafukuing, were you not calling "jeeeeesus Jesus yes yes yes oh my god oh my god ohhhhh myyy gooooooood."

God has answered. undecided

guy u b serious comedian and a clown can't stop lafffing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 9:04am On May 16, 2013
debosky:

You're correct in terms of how dating is done. At the very earliest, let's say her last cycle started 28 days before they made love, that leaves the pregnancy being at most 2 months 2 weeks. The doctor may have rounded this up to tell them the pregnancy is 3 months old.

It's very possible he is the father, but I think it's unlikely.

Exactly my point looking at it from this angle,its possible he's d father..tanx debosky
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 9:09am On May 16, 2013
Guys nd ladies, I really appreciate ur comments, This is what am presently going through and im feeling a great agony embarassed embarassed at the moment, some may call it drama cos it's also like a drama to me, but i'm in pain cos i'm the real character in the drama.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 9:12am On May 16, 2013
just to brief u alittle, i have been set to take her to the hospital since 7AM this morning, She's yet to show up... I definitely will wait patiently for her to show up anyway cos' it's so important to me. Yesterday she was so eager to do anything now i'm beginning to doubt her innocence by not showing up on time...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 9:14am On May 16, 2013
mo6man: just to brief u alittle, i have been set to take her to the hospital since 7AM this morning, She's yet to show up... I definitely will wait patiently for her to show up anyway cos' it's so important to me. Yesterday she was so eager to do anything now i'm beginning to doubt her innocence by not showing up on time...
Lol. When she shows up she might want to suggest a hospital to you. . . Say NOOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 9:18am On May 16, 2013
sexkillz: Lol. When she shows up she might want to suggest a hospital to you. . . Say NOOOOOO.

I definitely will not allow her to choose where the test will be done, im gonna take her to 2 different hospitals in different locations, i will let u guys know when she shows up, she's on her way now, this should take her about 30 minutes maximum to get to my house...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 9:27am On May 16, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Next time read before you call people ignorant!

Of course I read d post and not all d comments.my point is dat its possible d poster is responsible for d pregnancy,dis shudnt be ruled out.hv u seen debosky's comment?he has confirmed my statement that d age of pregnancy does not start counting from d day of intercourse bt frm d 1st day of her last period..
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by joanana(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2013
mo6man: Guys nd ladies, I really appreciate ur comments, This is what am presently going through and im feeling a great agony embarassed embarassed at the moment, some may call it drama cos it's also like a drama to me, but i'm in pain cos i'm the real character in the drama.

if the test shows 2months and two weeks and you slept with her a month n two weeks ago ... lets assume you slept with her on april 15 and her last menses was 6th of April . Dude you are gonna be a father cos the pregnancy test counts from the last menstrual period. You r truly responsible for her pregnancy. Follow my calculations . grin grin grin grin adios bro!!! n gud luck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2013
lindiwey:

Of course I read d post and not all d comments.my point is dat its possible d poster is responsible for d pregnancy,dis shudnt be ruled out.hv u seen debosky's comment? he has confirmed my statement that d age of pregnancy does not start counting from d day of intercourse bt frm d 1st day of her last period..

Stop arguing, it doesn't make any sense going by what the op said! What round off can turn a pregnancy that is supposed to be one month and two weeks into three months? Assuming her period stopped on the 28 of Jan. and they made love on the 1st of Feb! If at the middle of March, she had not seen her period since Jan 28, she would be about a month and two weeks pregnant which is what the op is saying! How could this be rounded off to 3 months? If it's two months, one would understand but 3! What magic is that? And I still say the OP is not responsible if the time period the OP is saying is anything to go by!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 10:58am On May 16, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Stop arguing, it doesn't make any sense going by what the op said! What round off can turn a pregnancy that is supposed to be one month and two weeks into three months? Assuming her period stopped on the 28 of Jan. and they made love on the 1st of Feb! If at the middle of March, she had not seen her period since Jan 28, she would be about a month and two weeks pregnant which is what the op is saying! How could this be rounded off to 3 months? If it's two months, one would understand but 3! What magic is that? And I still say the OP is not responsible if the time period the OP is saying is anything to go by!

U are d one arguing not me.am telling u d fact and wats obtainable medically.If her period stopd on d 28th of jan and dey had intercourse on d 1st of february she's very safe so conception can't take place.use a more realistic example #google is your friend# meanwhile,if his babe is sincere and tells him wen she saw her last period I can tell d age of d pregnancy witout conducting a test
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by laoluking(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2013
Its nt urs bro..mayb u shld try out anoda test 2 confirm..and if the result remains the same..sit her down and ask her bou it..I guess she's jst using u 2 cover up..the real father is smwhere hiding..
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by wonlasewonimi: 11:08am On May 16, 2013
mo6man:

DNA test is way too far, i can take responsibility of the pregnancy because i love her so much, but i just need to be sure that the baby in her womb is actually mine..

Get her to do ultrasound scan, if the baby looks like amoeba it's definitely yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 11:17am On May 16, 2013
Lindiwe and Debosky are making a valid point, look into it. Sometimes I don't know how this doctors do their calculations but from experience,am telling you they can be wrong.My calculations have contradicted my Gyno's on some occasions.

Though the incident you mentioned got me curious,be patient for this baby to be born and don't abandone her until you are sure the baby ain't yours.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Les: 11:22am On May 16, 2013
Op, she never reach ur house Abeg do and show us some test results too...... There's a baby in d making......

Let us see if d baby is nairaland baby or NySc baby.......cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 11:45am On May 16, 2013
We are both in the hospital now, there has been a very serious explanation between me and the doctor, anyway sha, She's about to do the test in the first hospital; Plz guys nd ladies wish her luck... even though my heart is beating fast, my girl seems to be at peace... Let's go there wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 16, 2013
mo6man: We are both in the hospital now, there has been a very serious explanation between me and the doctor, anyway sha, She's about to do the test in the first hospital; Plz guys nd ladies wish her luck... even though my heart is beating fast, my girl seems to be at peace... Let's go there wink wink wink
Dnt waste money on test bro. Go and do scan. It shldnt be more dan 2k.
Scan will gve u d real # of weeks and the growth of the baby. U then add 2wks to d time u last had test.
But aint sure u r the father.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2013
mo6man: We are both in the hospital now, there has been a very serious explanation between me and the doctor, anyway sha, She's about to do the test in the first hospital; Plz guys nd ladies wish her luck... even though my heart is beating fast, my girl seems to be at peace... Let's go there wink wink wink

Shine your eyes!!! Waiting anyway!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Culbobby(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2013
While you were busy thrusting happily,your girl rewinded the hands of time to 3months back from her time machine...so,you see the mix-up? Alright now,enough of the jokes,my honest and candid opinion is that she had sex with a sharp guy and lied 2 u. Except you were high on some left-over weed and 4got the day u left the substance in her punany,the unborn child is not yours!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by MrsChima1(f): 1:06pm On May 16, 2013
Miscaculation or fraud.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by peziz(f): 1:20pm On May 16, 2013
Op the baby is yours. Don't fret.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 16, 2013
Where is d op na ? or have u lipsrsealed received the shock of d highest order?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions / Describe Your Ex With One Word...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.