Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... (13047 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago / I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

I'm in lagos, she has been in the east for the past 1 year, she just just finished her youth service and returned to lagos last 3 months,
Suegbe! U and I no dat baby ain't urs.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man: first thing tomorrow morning, i'm taking her to 3 different hospitals for pregnancy test, i will make sure the doctors use her urine, blood and even scanning in the 3 different hospital to carry out the test... i heart is becoming zealed up towards her...
Don't waste money. One is enough. Once they confirm your fears, she should go look for her baby dada.

Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: Don't waste money. One is enough. Once they confirm your fears, she should go look for her baby dada.

Good riddance.

Simples!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by 25omega(m): 5:22pm On May 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Suegbe! U and I no dat baby ain't urs.
grin grin grin grin @ suegbe grin grin grin i haven't heard that in a long time

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by ahmmyreal(m): 5:31pm On May 15, 2013
from wat u said, d facts clearly shows she was pregnant b4 u guyz had s3x and she knew it. why would she come askin 4 s3x all of a sudden?
my advice would be: visit a good doctor and re-do d test. if d result is d same wit d previous one then withold any marriage plansbt take care of her til d baby is delivered and go for dna test just to be 100 percent sure. wateva d result may b, d final decision is urs and urs alone to make. just my two cents.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 5:32pm On May 15, 2013
U will all be informed of the test result before this time tomorrow. If it is the first doctor that made a mistake, then i promise nairalanders (it's only an invitation for those that replied this post) grin grin , dat i will be throwing a party in one of the hotels in VGC, but if negative, then i don't know what i will do..
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: Na holy spirit.

Abi, when you were fakafukuing, were you not calling "jeeeeesus Jesus yes yes yes oh my god oh my god ohhhhh myyy gooooooood."

God has answered. undecided

grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 5:37pm On May 15, 2013
Just to let u know dat she just called now saying she is certain that her pregnancy is not up three months, she said she only missed her period late last 2 months, i can't seem to understand the timing of her period, ladies plz i need a little explanation to this...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

i'm very sure of the date, i even remember the time
Trying to date a pregnancy without medical consultation is not worth the hassle if she is not certain about any elements concerning s3x, her cycle and her general health. Don't rely on whatever she is telling you; in this case both of you need to hear it from the doctor.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by 25omega(m): 6:09pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man: Just to let u know dat she just called now saying she is certain that her pregnancy is not up three months, she said she only missed her period late last 2 months, i can't seem to understand the timing of her period, ladies plz i need a little explanation to this...

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man: Just to let u know dat she just called now saying she is certain that her pregnancy is not up three months, she said she only missed her period late last 2 months, i can't seem to understand the timing of her period, ladies plz i need a little explanation to this...
She should shut up and let the test results do the talking. I think I'm now in support of the 3 different hospitals you mentioned earlier. I'll like to see her dispute the results of the 3.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 15, 2013
OP, some other person has been doin the fvckin on ur behalf.

Gettin pregnant is not tru bluetooth or wifi, but thru copulation or artificial insermination, and in this situation, i doubt if the latter is the case, and there is no way she will tell u she had se.x with another person. So brace up bra, and accept someone else's child
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by biolabee(m): 6:27pm On May 15, 2013

this is belated but did u sleep with her unprotected?

Modified....the nysc thing has killed it for me and i would have expected her to come clean...
Na wa o,,,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 15, 2013
Infact immediately I saw youth service, everything changed grin

Take her for another test. If result remain the same, confront her and don't fall mugu.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2013

Has she been saying this all along when the pregnancy issue came up? I mean, has she maintained this position right from the beginning the pregnancy test result says she is 3 months down the family way?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by firetrap(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2013
NYSC service year is a Federal government approved year of philandering. the Federal government set aside the year for Nigerian youths to fuuuuuck their counterparts from other regions of the nation. so my guy the baby ain't urs. if by any chance she served in akwa ibom and she passed out with batch a in February, e fit be me when give am belle oh

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man: To my surprise she came back some days after asking for it and without hesitation, u know now say body no be firewood, i have to give her a very sweet n sensual love making, after this comes the dilema...

U sef ehn, as body no be firewood, u nor even fine something cover yourself! You just enter something wey go service come back without knowing weitin dey inside! Na wa! Well, you said body nor be firewood na, what else can I say!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Les: 7:12pm On May 15, 2013
firetrap: NYSC service year is a Federal government approved year of philandering. the Federal government set aside the year for Nigerian youths to fuuuuuck their counterparts from other regions of the nation. so my guy the baby ain't urs. if by any chance she served in akwa ibom and she passed out with batch a in February, e fit be me when give am belle oh
bad boy...... Papa ekaette must hear this....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by infomarketing99: 7:31pm On May 15, 2013
omo all u guys are so funny i cant stop laughing... I have been in this shoes before u know what endes it The bele no be my own.... So be wise and accept it if u are a fool lol

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 15, 2013
See this hommie oooo. You dnt even need to see up to 3 doctors. Just two will do. Dating pregnancy isn't rocket science. A large percentage of doctors will do it accurately. Carry her to two doctors and confirm if she's 3 months or a month pregnant otherwise she may be lying and even if the doctor confirms the 3 months to be the authentic date, still do DNA test after the baby has been conceived.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by kaydibs(f): 8:19pm On May 15, 2013

Abi, when you were fakafukuing, were you not calling "jeeeeesus Jesus yes yes yes oh my god oh my god ohhhhh myyy gooooooood."

Lwkmd! Haba! Ur mean!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 8:30pm On May 15, 2013
Pls don't crucify her o.u guys are just bn ignorant.its very posible she's almost 3months pregnant..u had sex wit her 6 weeks ago dt dosnt mean she shud b less than 6wks pregnant.d counting starts from when she had her last menstruation bfore intercourse.so if she saw her last period 2wks bfore u guys had sex dat means she's 2mths pregnant..sm ladies stil see their period wen pregnant but d flow is not as much just spoting bfore it ceases finally.pls confirm from ur doctor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2013
lindiwey: Pls don't crucify her o.u guys are just bn ignorant.its very posible she's almost 3months pregnant..u had sex wit her 6 weeks ago dt dosnt mean she shud b less than 6wks pregnant.d counting starts from when she had her last menstruation bfore intercourse.so if she saw her last period 2wks bfore u guys had sex dat means she's 2mths pregnant..sm ladies stil see their period wen pregnant but d flow is not as much just spoting bfore it ceases finally.pls confirm from ur doctor

What are you saying? If her last menstruation started before they were intimate then who is responsible?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 15, 2013
lindiwey: Pls don't crucify her o.u guys are just bn ignorant.its very posible she's almost 3months pregnant..u had sex wit her 6 weeks ago dt dosnt mean she shud b less than 6wks pregnant.d counting starts from when she had her last menstruation bfore intercourse.so if she saw her last period 2wks bfore u guys had sex dat means she's 2mths pregnant..sm ladies stil see their period wen pregnant but d flow is not as much just spoting bfore it ceases finally.pls confirm from ur doctor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 9:11pm On May 15, 2013
DigitalSignal:

What are you saying? If her last menstruation started before they were intimate then who is responsible?

That's y I said you guys are bn ignorant..I repeat,d age of a pregnancy does not start counting from the day of intercourse,its from d last menstruation.am talking from experience,am married with a kid.@OP,pls explain this to a doctor he will enlighten you more.also doctors or well informed married ladies in d house should pls shed more light on dis
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 15, 2013
Mo6man please make sure you come here tomorrow to feed us back o,though something tells me you and your girlfriend are just using us to play on this forum but nonetheless we are also enjoying the drama.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by jaybabs1(m): 9:24pm On May 15, 2013
Dear OP, Anyhow and anyway it turns out after ur second test, u must be brave, be strong and overcome ur emotions (not an easy one though cos this thing-love has a way of weakening its victim's reasoning and logic) she better be a forgotten past than to be a future problem, u wudnt want to start a new family on the foundation of crises here and there, be sure that baby is urs else.... even if u forgive her, problem awaits ur marriage with her in future. However, i wud rejoice with You if that first test is proved incorrect, that wud save lot of stress. I feel ur pain.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lindiwey: 9:31pm On May 15, 2013
Ok! I just read the post and comented witout goin through all d comments n replies from the OP.d NYSC stuff got me tinking twice and she's not bn straightforward.she should b able to tell u the exact date she saw her last period she's matured enough to keep record of that.she should also do a scan to know knw d exact age of d pregnancy and match it wit wen she said she saw her last period..
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 15, 2013

Hmmm...what if she's a muslim? Perhaps she'd be screaming ''mohammed, oh mohameeeed...oooooohhh mohammed...yes mohammed. Yes yeeeeees.

Or do they all scream for Jesus as well?

I'm curious.

OP, maybe you should just download an ovulation calender, and learn to keep dates properly.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 15, 2013
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 15, 2013
fluid26:

Hmmm...what if she's a muslim? Perhaps she'd be screaming ''mohammed, oh mohameeeed...oooooohhh mohammed...yes mohammed. Yes yeeeeees.

Or do they all scream for Jesus as well?

I'm curious
undecided...Doesn't sound as s3xy #justsayin lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.