Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (17856 Views)

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by AbuMikey(m): 9:18pm On May 17, 2013
Daddy oo Daddy,Daddy where you for journey??____
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by nyabingi(m): 9:20pm On May 17, 2013
THERE'S THIS SONG THAT MADE WAVE ON AIT IN THE LATE 90'S TITLLED "FOLASHADE" mind reminding me who the artist was, reminds me so much of an Auchi babe i know way back then!!
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Michaelmogu(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2013
Mine is the song by MLTR. There is no excuse my friend, for breaking my heart

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Onlinebiz2012: 9:50pm On May 17, 2013
pass me your love-terry g

she love the song like madt
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by realteflon(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2013
Baby lipopo
If i could turn by R.kelly
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2013
lexxycool: Someone like you by adele.....Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ά̲̣̥†̥̥ song just sends M̶̲̥̅ƹ bak to tyme....nt gud.

Which time?

When was the song done?
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2013
rachiks: dont know who sang it though: goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, u are still the one, u are still the one for me.
Chris de Burgh. smiley
Same guy who sang: Lady in red/Is waiting for me...

Oops. Sorry. Mistook your lyrics for another song.

Should be James Blunt.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by kennyrony(m): 10:39pm On May 17, 2013
Goodbye My lover by James Blunt
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by COvo(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2013
Enrique Iglesias-Be with you....lemme gv u guys a line. "..and now that you're gone,who am I without you now". This song makes me wanna cry

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by jasinto123(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2013
Akon- No More you & Akon - Dont Matter..
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by cbliss(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2013
End of d road by boiz2men....jeez anytym I hear dat song I melt while thinking abt her.....Adaobi....my 1st love.....still miss ya babe !!!....
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by haitto99(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2013
pc guru: Bad Medicine -Bon Jovi ( most of you are too young to know this song) tongue
u wrong man,i live bon jovi alot
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Jovanna(f): 11:25pm On May 17, 2013
Akon-No more you
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by True2myself24(f): 11:33pm On May 17, 2013
Lauryn Hill Ex Factor

It could all be so simple
But you'd rather make it hard
Loving you is like a battle
And we both end up with scars
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
See no one loves you more than me
And no one ever will

Is this just a silly game?
That forces you to act this way
Forces you to scream my name
Then pretend that you can't stay
Tell me, who I have to be
To get some reciprocity
See no one loves you more than me
And no one ever will

No matter how I think we grow
You always seem to let me know
It ain't workin'It ain't workin'It ain't workin'
And when I try to walk away
You'd hurt yourself to make me stay
This is crazyThis is crazyThis is crazyThis is crazy

Care for me, care for me
I know you care for me
There for me, there for me
Said, "You'd be there for me"
Cry for me, cry for me
You said, "You'd die for me"
Give to me, give to me
Why won't you live for me?

Care for me, care for me
You said, "You care for me"

Cry for me, cry for me
Give to me, give to me

Care for me, care for me
Cry for me, cry for me
Give to me, give to me

Care for me, care for me
Give to me, give to me
Cry for me, cry for me

Care, care, care(Where were you)Give(When I needed you)Care, care, cryGiveWhere were youWhen I needed youWhere were youYou you youDo do do
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Picomon(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2013
Opon apala ti sun finally by musiliu

Shey oshi le on le by st janet
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by phollarsewa(f): 1:49am On May 18, 2013
pasqal09:

Ur ex likes westlife? U should b happy he's ur ex
Lol.Why
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by gbobby: 5:41am On May 18, 2013
Westife: fool again
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by shikshark: 6:39am On May 18, 2013
Heart attack------trey songs
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by pasqal09: 6:43am On May 18, 2013
phollar sewa:
Lol.Why

A guy who likes westlife must b a pansy
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by scampy(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2013
coolestboy:
who's that?

Did u expect me to mention d name here?
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Slimtj(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2013
Ur flavour by iyanya,I remember how she dance 2dis song.cuz she lov dis song &knw evry step of d dance.whenevr I listen2dis song it remid me of her& smile comes2my face
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Mmgboji(m): 8:59am On May 18, 2013
Mine is "Move b¡tch" by Ludacris ft.Mystical
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by dyabman(m): 9:00am On May 18, 2013
Breathless - shayne ward
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by coolestboy(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2013
scampy:

Did u expect me to mention d name here?
Abegi, tell me joor
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Titony1(f): 9:33am On May 18, 2013
Pussy cat dolls..Nobody's gonna Love me better I must stick with u 4ever
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by scampy(m): 9:36am On May 18, 2013
coolestboy:
Abegi, tell me joor

U no serious bro.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Praktikals(m): 12:03pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: Bad Medicine -Bon Jovi ( most of you are too young to know this song) tongue
Old man! Why you neva go where old people dey go? undecided

Turn back the hands of time, by R kelly.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Ishilove: 12:21pm On May 18, 2013
'I hate you, I love you'- Celine Dion and Luciano Pavarotti

'Faraway'-3doors down

'Gangster Mix'-Shyne Po ft Nate Dogg

2 Likes

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by RaindropGCFR(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2013
i dnt want u back.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by EmmyDe25(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2013
SugaryBelle: Psquare's Do me i do u.
1. Jahbless- Jooh remix
2. Terry G- Akpako master
3. Olamide- First of all.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by EmmyDe25(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2013
phollar sewa:
Lol.Why
Dont mind him jare. Westlife used to be favourite artiste before they got separated November 2011... Their song lines is something i can easily relate with cos its void of all these filthy words peculiar with ds day rappers...
I just wonder why pple always think if u like boys band like: One republic, one direction, backstreet boys, westlife, boys like girls or the jonas brothers you are gay. I mean, why all these wrong notions?

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by prettycentia(f): 2:27pm On May 18, 2013
please am still trying to let go and all you guys could do is try open a fresh in the healed wound. i pray i can sleep this night angrycry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Divorced / Separated? How’s Life After That? Share Your Experience / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / Should Have Stayed With My Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.