Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (17871 Views)

List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Transmission(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2013
Me and u by Bracket and Te Amo by Rihana..
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by maxygirl(f): 2:24pm On May 17, 2013
Queen of my heart by westlife
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2013
Adorn by Miguel..he's not yet my ex anyway n I pray dt we don't ex ourselves..lol
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by davades(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2013
lynpetra: F.ck wat I said don't miss you....f.ck all those kisses.....don't want you back... tongue

Eamon
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by zaynablar(f): 2:26pm On May 17, 2013
Eyah!
Its oloomi oni temi by Tosin
I wan to make up ryt now by Akon cant rmbr d track title
Nd one psqare song dat goes thus oyi e eeee no one lik u.up til date I dare nt listen to any of diz songs. I wil alwsys rmbr him:Iyiola oyewumi
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by ZE: 2:26pm On May 17, 2013
first cut is the deepest

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by davades(m): 2:27pm On May 17, 2013
Keyshia Cole - Heaven sent
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by CocoLoca(f): 2:28pm On May 17, 2013
Super Freak - Rick James cheesy
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by pasqal09: 2:31pm On May 17, 2013
Dbanj-fall in love
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by shadelek(m): 2:33pm On May 17, 2013
I hate listening to i love my baby by wizkid coz dats her favourite song. Each time i listen to d music, i use to remember those times we spent 2gether.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by IOMN(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
Kanye West- Paranoid

DMX- Party UP- Up in here
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by nekaa(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
Baby gone- asa
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by KokoBeware: 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
Wish you were dead--Overkill
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by mimibets(f): 2:35pm On May 17, 2013
hero by Enrique iglesias. i have goosebumps anytime this song is played and always remember him singing it for me,i miss u.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Anthony247: 2:36pm On May 17, 2013
I'd do anything for love- meat loaf (1 ex)
Secret Rendezvous- karyn White (2nd ex)

All my ex's r still my Pals.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
[b]Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by adaobi123(fshocked): 1:47pm

jackbauersballs: Chris Brown and Justin Beiber - Right next to you

I always hated her ( shocked) ringtone

Omo Ur girl friend na woman like u!!! angry
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by lateef2009: 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
Adele -someone like u .....is the best song that makes anybody remeber his or her ex if u doubt me try and download the song and carefully listen to the lyriics...

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by T2dk(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
Hm
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by maxisfield(f): 2:40pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: best thing i never had beyonce

Regret ft ludacris

deuces ft tyga and kevin mccall chris brown

I don't know what I was thinking ft me

I was a fool to even date them ft me

I wish I could go back in time and not do it ft me

Lmao grin
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by dahmie2013: 2:43pm On May 17, 2013
Using scale of preference;
Energy by Keri Hilson
Not Even Human by Angel Taylor
Devil's kiss by Ronnie Jones
Wow by Brandy
Try sleeping with a broken heart by Alicia Keys
sadsad

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by maxisfield(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2013
Laf wan kill me for ds thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by wabbyland(m): 2:46pm On May 17, 2013
fool again by westlife. Love is sweet oo
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Tinyemeka(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2013
Very easy!

- 'Knock you down'. Keri Hilson ft Neyo and Kanye.
- 'Whatever you like' by T.I.

The reason was mere coincidence as the songs bear no significance in the formative period of said defunct relationship.

I just happened to fall in love with the songs at the same time that I ... erm... knew the girl. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Jadela(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2013
If Your Heart's Not In It - Westlife
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Burger01(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2013
rokiatu: best thing i never had beyonce

Regret ft ludacris

deuces ft tyga and kevin mccall chris brown

I don't know what I was thinking ft me

I was a fool to even date them ft me

I wish I could go back in time and not do it ft me

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by batstan(m): 2:53pm On May 17, 2013
cool Rat race by Mandators
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Youngpo413: 2:53pm On May 17, 2013
-Face drop by Sean kingston

-Asamkpotoko remix by p-square ft Lilwayne and Nicki Minaj.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2013
If love is a crime by 2face (I'll never forget you Chris cry) and live your life by Rihanna. I hate that song but it always reminds me of the guy.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Ibime(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2013
Used to listen to this after one breakup in early 2000s

Anytime by Brian Mcknight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kzG9Ld1kI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by coolzeal(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2013
Darey Art Alade.. Not the girl. She taught me that song though i still respect and treasure the good times we shared.
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by Burger01(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2013
Mine is 'Come Back' by Usher..

sad sad sad
sad sad sad
sad sad sad
sad sad sad
sad sad sad
sad sad sad
Re: Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. by chronique(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2013
Mine is Shayne Ward's "breathless". I used to look into her eyes and share my dreams with her when she cuddles up in my arms,and sing this song to her. Really wanted to have my first child with her but.... Her favourite song was Frankie Lymon's "why do fools fall in love"...lol. My baby is married and has a baby now...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Girlfriend Spending On Boyfriend! / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) / Men Who Go For Really Young Women ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.