Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State (21375 Views)

Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by thinkdip(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2013
googlepikin: how i wish our journalist can be like oyinbo and take risk dey keep us posted with the live shooting.
See mouth...u'v gotten to much of chance...y u no go? Shebi u get camera phone nao

4 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by fallingsky(m): 12:58am On May 17, 2013
The politics of these country is heating up very fast by few idiots that find themselves in the corridor of power.

I nor blamed una sha, na how una see the rest of us na cos am. The great Fela has said it all.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by NeoXVI: 12:59am On May 17, 2013
integrobreed: God pliz save us. carin nigerians pliz pray 4 us. gunshots! explosns, bullets ar flyin in d air. we ar nt sure wat is hapnin bt we ar suspectin its boko haram. one of my studnts came n told me d police statn is on fire. its nt safe 4 me 2 run so i'm hiding smwhre in d sch i'm teachin here in daura.

Our prayers are with you. Please don't venture out until daylight.

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by born2fuckpussy: 1:02am On May 17, 2013
fallingsky: The politics of these country is heating up very fast by few idiots that find themselves in the corridor of power.

I nor blamed una sha, na how una see the rest of us na cos am. The great Fela has said it all.
you speaks oyinbo use pidgin english patch ham for nyansh, if you hear gun shot, you go speak in damanturu....

3 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Marineetyon(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2013
mbhs139:

Civil War between who and who?

At the last check, I can't see any of the three major tribes being at each other's throat. So, it's civil war between who and who ... Nigeria and BH?

O rue!
tearing race has been the police job. They aint seeing anything yet! grin
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by seunny4lif(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2013
born2fuckpussy: you speaks oyinbo use pidgin english patch ham for nyansh, if you hear gun shot, you go speak in damanturu....
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by austinemar: 1:11am On May 17, 2013
Neo-XVI:

Bros check my previous posts. I never supported the SOE thing. It didn't work before so there's no guarantee it will work now. They say it's madness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. The situation calls for new ideas but our govt is too lazy to think.

Arant nonsense!SOE is d only tin done differently to curb dis security menace in d north...or have u not been followin previous reports? undecided
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by lacasa: 1:26am On May 17, 2013
And some idiat will tell me this is not an anti-north crusade being played out angry

Yar'adua cleared n caught the REAL bokoHaram in 2009 where the leader was unceremoniously killed sef.

But under Badluck Jonathan, militants r given billion naira govt contracts, and the north is being targeted for destruction under the pretext of "BokoHaram" angry

#... My ddear North, God Will surely carve a way out for the righteous

(Nemesis will catch up to them)

6 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 1:55am On May 17, 2013
Una wey dey open mouth dey shout war, if una see violent riot, una no go fit shout... Stop this noise of civil war!

7 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by a1solution: 2:01am On May 17, 2013
Anybody in other parts of Nigeria should be careful because the real supporters of Boko Haram are not in Nigeria. They may be planning evil. Report any suspecious person or group to security agents.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by 18wheeler: 2:11am On May 17, 2013
I knew it was only a matter of time for Daura to fall victim of bombs. The people there always like to emulate Kano people, good and bad alike. Pray God's protection for the innocent ones.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by IGBOSON1: 2:18am On May 17, 2013
integrobreed: pliz u ppl shud pray 4 me. am a corp member servin here in daura. d heat is on. so much shootings..

^^^But why did you accept to go there in the first place?.....even Benue or Plateau is pushing it, not to talk of inner-most core north!

3 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by IGBOSON1: 2:22am On May 17, 2013
18wheeler: I knew it was only a matter of time for Daura to fall victim of bombs. The people there always like to emulate Kano people, good and bad alike. Pray God's protection for the innocent ones.

^^^All those idle Daura almajiris and illegal immigrants (with their unfettered access to AK47s, RPGs and suicide belts) would have looked at those banks....all looking so vulnerable and ripe for the plucking, and asked themselves just what the hell they were waiting for?

Bloody animals that i have the misfortune to call fellow countrymen! angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by jamace(m): 2:35am On May 17, 2013
Neo-XVI:

Bros check my previous posts. I never supported the SOE thing. It didn't work before so there's no guarantee it will work now. They say it's madness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. The situation calls for new ideas but our govt is too lazy to think.
] Stop saying that. Suggest your NEW IDEAS. You think leadership na classroom work?

3 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by manugbo(m): 3:09am On May 17, 2013
Nigeria don spoil before jona acme into power
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by blaqoracle: 3:13am On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: I smell civil war
i am facing a quagmire. please help me tell who is more heartless; a boko haram and one mr chimezie who used his mother for ritual and kept it in cupboard for ten years! which is more heartless.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 3:14am On May 17, 2013
blaqoracle: i am facing a quagmire. please help me tell who is more heartless; a boko haram and one mr chimezie who used his mother for ritual and kept it in cupboard for ten years! which is more heartless.

Jamb question.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by herquleez(m): 3:15am On May 17, 2013
mbhs139:

Civil War between who and who?

At the last check, I can't see any of the three major tribes being at each other's throat. So, it's civil war between who and who ... Nigeria and BH?

O rue!

How ignorant an uninformed you are. Civil war simply means armed insurrection within a particular sovereign state.

We've been at war since the boys in the creeks tooks up arms.

In defining 'civil war' 'armed inserrectiion' is the operative phrase.

We are at war already. So check the meaning of civil war please.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by blaqoracle: 3:16am On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: I smell civil war
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by herquleez(m): 3:20am On May 17, 2013
integrobreed: pliz u ppl shud pray 4 me. am a corp member servin here in daura. d heat is on. so much shootings..

I no know wetin una dey find for north o. Seriously, if you die for naija na yoUr loss o.

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 3:20am On May 17, 2013
blaqoracle: i am facing a quagmire. please help me tell who is more heartless; a boko haram and one mr chimezie who used his mother for ritual and kept it in cupboard for ten years! which is more heartless.

Stupi.d question angry angry angry!!!

You actually wanna bring up tribal issues when people are dying angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by manugbo(m): 3:21am On May 17, 2013
blaqoracle: i am facing a quagmire. please help me tell who is more heartless; a boko haram and one mr
chimezie who used his mother for ritual and kept it in cupboard for ten years! which is more heartless.
jamb question also
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by manugbo(m): 3:23am On May 17, 2013
i just want to relocate to ghana with my family
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by obi2012: 3:35am On May 17, 2013
yaradua cleared boko haram in 2009? what of all the attacks that have been happening since then?

some people are just daft

lacasa: And some idiat will tell me this is not an anti-north crusade being played out angry

Yar'adua cleared n caught the REAL bokoHaram in 2009 where the leader was unceremoniously killed sef.

But under Badluck Jonathan, militants r given billion naira govt contracts, and the north is being targeted for destruction under the pretext of "BokoHaram" angry

2 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by sainty2k3(m): 3:39am On May 17, 2013
Hmmmm.. Expected response from BH. Now let's see how many state will get SOE under GEJ
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 3:49am On May 17, 2013
[quote autho=lacasa]And some bad people will tell me this is not a northern crusade being played out by northerners

Yar'adua cleared n caught some bokoHaram in 2009 where the leader was unceremoniously killed sef.and d rest were hidden by northern governors for future use

But under GOODLUCK Jonathan, militants r given billion naira govt contracts as compensation for oil production in their territory which is well deserved,and the north is being targeted for destruction under the pretext of "BokoHaram" by northern elders and mallam with their born to rule mentality angry
#... My foolish North, God Will surely carve a way out for the righteous
(Nemesis have already cought up with your mallams and muhd)

5 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 3:57am On May 17, 2013
lacasa: And some idiat will tell me this is not an anti-north crusade being played out angry

;-(;-(;-( my friend dont be a damp,what do you mean by "the north is targeted for destruction",who is destroying the north?GEJ or SOUTH? Northerners reason like less humans(goat,cow,ram,pig etc) keep destroying your land and be blaming other for your misfortune,time is coming when this ISLAMic terror of a thing wil turn north into pakistan,somalia,sudan,yemen,syria,mali,afghanistan,iraq etc,by then you will blame AMERICA for it

2 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 4:51am On May 17, 2013
ashson: SUBHANALLAH...
This was the same thing they said before blowing up the police station

5 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by automaticcarzz: 4:54am On May 17, 2013
grin
lakhadimar: This was the same thing they said before blowing up the police station
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 4:55am On May 17, 2013
googlepikin: how i wish our journalist can be like oyinbo and take risk dey keep us posted with the live shooting.
U dey kraze. Enta university go read mass com na only 4yrs e go take u.Edioooot

3 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by ehispapa(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: [b][/b] ;-(;-(;-( my friend dont be a damp,what do you mean by "the north is targeted for destruction",who is destroying the north?GEJ or SOUTH? Northerners reason like less humans(goat,cow,ram,pig etc) keep destroying your land and be blaming other for your misfortune,time is coming when this ISLAMic terror of a thing wil turn north into pakistan,somalia,sudan,yemen,syria,mali,afghanistan,iraq etc,by then you will blame AMERICA for it

That is what the idiats always do, looking for whom to blame for their own man made misfortune instead of tackling it...if they are not blaming america, its GEJ

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / Paul Chukwuma Accused Of Sharing Money To Delegates - ThePlatFormNews / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.