Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State (21374 Views)

Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by dbride: 7:57am On May 17, 2013
Neo-XVI:
I smell payback for CPC's approval of SOE. Maybe the muslims shielding these folks will finally see that they are pure evil..... someday

On another note, I guess those who said the SOE would only expand the battlefield for these guys (as they will begin to venture inland) are being vindicated. GEJ should have just quietly deployed soldiers and the airforce to secure the borders to prevent arms smuggling while systematically wiping off their leaders. All this gra gra open aggression may be counter productive in the end.

FEAR NOT, hell will ALWAYS let loose its worst for heaven to descend upon us with its best. God is in control. GEJ made the right decision. When you are fearless fighting evil, God stands by you. God certainly will expose and consume the real initiators of this evil. My God is quiet "coup planner" and good will overcome evil.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by dbride: 8:06am On May 17, 2013
blaqoracle: i am facing a quagmire. please help me tell who is more heartless; a boko haram and one mr chimezie who used his mother for ritual and kept it in cupboard for ten years! which is more heartless.

Boko Haram is more harmless; chimezie did that to his mother and himself without terrorizing everybody else! Use your head. BTW what is the relevance of this question here?
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Afritop(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2013
Boko haram are trying to beat up the security situation in the North. Its like immediately they saw that their home base was under attack by the Nigerian army, they migrated to other state to cause mayhem and to stock up arms and ammunition from vulnerable police stations probably in a bid to counter attack the tactics of the govt and the army
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Godmann(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2013
tomber:

The north and their conspiracy theories.
Well av never heard bh calling Jonathans name before detonating a bomb. Neither did MEND drag God into their struggles. They were not intrested in killing or burning down fellow nija delterns property...
The North keeps pointin a finger to d south while pointn 4 at themselvs. The north must learn to blame herself first.

Sorry, I am not a northerner. I am Igbo from Enugu state. I am just a detrabalised Nigerian that tries to see things from an objective mind
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Rexnegro(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: I smell civil war
Its seems to me u re high on cheap drugs...u better don't smell any war be it civil ,social or anytin cos Nigerians are still haunted by the last civil war

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by tallceejay(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2013
integrobreed: God pliz save us. carin nigerians pliz pray 4 us. gunshots! explosns, bullets ar flyin in d air. we ar nt sure wat is hapnin bt we ar suspectin its boko haram. one of my studnts came n told me d police statn is on fire. its nt safe 4 me 2 run so i'm hiding smwhre in d sch i'm teachin here in daura.

This is serious o! You should try to vacate that city immediately d coast is clear...pls take care
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Valto(m): 8:24am On May 17, 2013
islamization in progress.. alahu akbarrrrr ..jonathan needs to declare state of emergency in the whole north
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by dbride: 8:25am On May 17, 2013
Godman_n: Who is Boko Haram? We have not been able to answer this question. But we can at least begin to see who are behind Boko Haram.

1: Asari Dokubo admitted to have been trained with some of the Boko Haram guys. is it not proper we acertain who sent/linked up Dokubo for the training. Is it not proper that Dokubo be summoned by the SSS/Police to get every facts that will help to understand who is Behind Boko Haram? Why has this not been done?

2. Where was the first bomb blast in Nigerian and for what aim was it deployed for? The answer is along Delta/Bayelsa axis. The blast have much to do with the Militants of the Nigeria Delta. It was even deployed to the local politics of Bayelsa/Delta states. Alams and Ibori is in the know of the forces behind those Bomb blasts.

3. Who moved maasive Guns from Nigeria Amoury in Kaduna? This is no other person than late Ptrick Azazi who was later appointed National Security Adviser. This man was able to penetrate Nigerian Army and had his ways. A lot of high profile guys in the military must have been compromised. The guns he bought was used for the militants of the Niger delta. He worked closely with Alams and Ibori. GEJ cannot be unaware of this.

4. The President was caught up in double speak after the first Bomb blast in the North (Abuja to be specific). It was later revealed that some people in SSS was trying to set up IBB and Dokpesi with that same Bomb blast. Is it possible the President knows more than we do about the goals of Boko Haram?

5. What about the 2010 Christmas day Bomb Blast. Who was likely responsible. Before then it has become clear to me that GEJ was playing Religious Politics to secure the votes of Northern Christians. So naturally when that Bomb was thrown on a Christmas day in a Church, I told my friend that I suspect GEJ/Nigerian Security forces/GEJ campaign team. It would be a good way of creating big gulf between the two religious group and then secure the votes of the Christians. So I keep believeing GEJ may be behind it.

6. Now we have SOE in far North East and Boko Haram have targeted Daura. Daura of all places. It means Buhari (the greatest fear of GEJ and PDP) is no more safe. It means Buhari will be more interested in his personal security than organising to win votes come 2015. Remember Adamawa SOE will nuetralise Atiku and his axis. With Kaura now, Buhari will be nuetralised and GEJ will have an easy ride.

I want somebody to tell me that all these are not true.

It is unfortunate the Igbos lead the fight to secure more money for the oil producing states via Deriviation. But the massive money secured by Deriviation has been utilised to intimidate the Nigerian state through state sponsored Terrorism and not to develop Niger delta. There wouldn't have been Militants without Deriviation. The Deriviation money was diverted to fun the militants of Niger Delta by Odili, Ibori and Alams. The Deriation money and (today) the Nigerian state resources is being deployed to destroy the North for the sole aim of keeping the President with GEJ. If GEJ has not been clueless, I wouldn't care much. But GEJ is clueless. He has handed over power to cabals who are bent in destroying Nigeria for their private burses.

Nigerian beware. For the measntime, I advise Buhari to relocate to Abuja because, very soon there will be a stray bullet that will take his life. The Nigerian state with its criminal rulership is afraid of what Buhari can do with the masses. They know it and can feel it.

Buhari, Please relocate to Abuja for the time being, if you have survived the shooting last night.

I smell fear all over you + cheap political calculations that are so not necessary in difficult times like this. Yes GEJ was clueless but has NOW done what he is supposed to do as the president..SOE. I expected even worse to happen after the SOE. It is a war situation and you do not wish the boko boys to fade away just like that. They are fearless doing evil and we must also be fearless countering that evil. That is when God gives us victory. In clear terms, boko haram has told you they want nothing but war. Even the weakest of presidents will declare SOE. All you said above will be investigated but not b4 SOE.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by IYANGBALI: 8:49am On May 17, 2013
Amazonjoe: My fellow Nigerians, where are we heading to with all these various killings here and there?
we are heading to heaven
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by dbride: 8:49am On May 17, 2013
I am watching to understand what God is saying with every new move. Oh yes, God also speaks through circumstances. It is shallow for us to think God is not doing something considering that all powers belong to Him and nobody is above Him. God works in ways we cannot understand and He is working it out for us in His own way. Why is the north destroying the north? Why is it that when they try penetrating the south, they are caught or fished out? Enough for now. I repeat, Fear God. He plans everything so well. What God does not want to happen WILL NOT happen. To some this is trash but to those who understand deep things, God is in control!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Abrakhan: 8:50am On May 17, 2013
payless:

You should not be in the North. It is just not safe for southerners.
you should not be in any place in Nigeria also.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Hajiharuna: 8:53am On May 17, 2013
Olucheye: Finally taking the heat to the opposition's base! I hope the General feels this....
The northern muslims so to say are just animals camoflauging in human skin. Southerns in the north, except your take home can afford security for your home there's no reason in the world why you should still be in any northern state.
You are pig,why are you generalizing,do you think we are happy with what is happening in the north.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2013
Yazmin:

Lacasera, if your fantasy thoughts of GEJ destroying the north persists in your brain, either go embrace anewly commissioned transformer or get to weed out the your bloody hypo aboki brothers who are of northern origin and are willfully aiding $ abetting 'retarden's' destruction policy.
The problem's right infront of our doors on the sands of our sahel and savanna ,caused by us, but we prefer to go down the creeks in bayelsa to put the blame on a fisherman's net.
God save naija....I hate that 'northerner' $ 'southerner' bullshit.

GBAM!!! See statement! 100000000000000 likes! you captured the general opinion of north from el rufia to thier stoogess on nairaland like lack a sense grin grin grin If its true that its jona promoting the boko boys, why dont people like lack a sense go and dialogue with the boko deluded to lay down thier arms since they are been used to further jona agenda ....
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by eameh30: 9:00am On May 17, 2013
Ganys: PDP/JANAN TAN are just looking for ways to rope & stain this man, But God pass you.
To Buhari & his Supporters>>>>
Wa Lahu Yahsi Muka Minna Nas!
Amin
Its very obvious that ignorance has eaten deep into many of your type
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 9:04am On May 17, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I know some ACN fanatics will start foaming at the mouth over this incident. No one is under any illusion that a SOE will automatically and immediately stop Boko haram. But in a situation where Boko haram is sacking or attempting to sack local govt areas, police stations, military barracks, prisons,etc it was only sensible to take extra-ordinary measures like SOE to CONTROL the situation in certain states. The SOE will show the terrorists that the Nigerian govt can also step up and march them force for force and crush them as the need arises. It will also show the terrorists that govt restraints in the past was not an act of cowardice. We can only start analysing the benefit or otherwise of SOE from 3months to 6months time. Also the govt can always make some adjustments or deploy more troops as the need arises.

The only language Boko haram understands for now is fire for fire, death and blood. That is what the govt is currently giving them in good doses.

By the way, the ACN suggested "minimal force" and "dialogue" as alternative to SOE. How is that different from what the govt has been doing in the last two years? Why would any sane govt continue with "minimal force" and "dialogue" when Boko haram has not only rejected dialogue but is sacking communities, local govt areas, prisons, police stations,etc at will?
GBAM
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 9:08am On May 17, 2013
Soso990240: i pity u..militancy and terrorism na d same? Hw many mosque/churches and human lives did d militants destroy? And what make u thnk dat anybdy is fightin aboki? 4 what nah? Wetin dm get?wetin dey their land?
ABI?
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by cowtail: 9:11am On May 17, 2013
Ganys: PDP/JANAN TAN are just looking for ways to rope & stain this man, But God pass you.
Amin
so according to you jonathan caused the explosions abi? The monster created by your type to make the nation ungovernable by an infidel is gradually consuming your region. Talk about nemesis.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by mcevans1(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2013
I.Joan:

Hope you are hidden in a safe place now....... embarassed embarassed embarassed

Haba! I thought all communications lines were shut off. How did you manage to come online?
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Decapo: 9:15am On May 17, 2013
Amin
mumu
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by KBEST3(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2013
Idan kaga gemun dan uwanka ya kama da wuta...

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by KBEST3(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2013
Idan kaga gemun dan uwanka ya kama da wuta saika sanyawa naka ruwa

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by revolt(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2013
The north has become militarised let them see what we in the south have seen for decades! Even the maitasine ddnt get such attention!! GEJ - ihejirika must be vigilant cos the north is being flogged. For those ediots here cricisn SOE can u xplain to us y these ediots hvnt laid down arms? They're pulln us back. See all the money being wasted on BH n yet they dnbt evn hve palmoil!

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Soso990240(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: Katsina, regarded as the most peaceful state in the north, have just recorded his first case of bombing, this is so sad, I remembered the discussion I was having some peeps last week, they labeled Buhari a BH sponsor cos a candle has never been lit on the street of katsina talkless of a bomb exploding, Buhari can never stoop so low to that extent, Daura, the hometown of the General has now enter history books. So sad a news
May the God lord keep our corpers serving in far away katsina,stay safe
do u knw anythng about strategy? Boko boys may have dn dat jst to give people false impression dat buhari is nt among d sponsors.let dm start attarckin and killin muslems in dat state if they want us to believe dat buhari's hand are clean.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by confusion247(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2013
lacasa: And some idiat will tell me this is not an anti-north crusade being played out angry

Yar'adua cleared n caught the REAL bokoHaram in 2009 where the leader was unceremoniously killed sef.

But under Badluck Jonathan, militants r given billion naira govt contracts, and the north is being targeted for destruction under the pretext of "BokoHaram" angry

#... My ddear North, God Will surely carve a way out for the righteous

(Nemesis will catch up to them)
Kindly stay away from kunu. Where are those fools from north who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan? Are they from south? Let northerners destroy north in the pretence of making Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by kaslaw: 9:34am On May 17, 2013
Updatin 4rm daura d whole tin has stoped as every1 is goin 2 his normal activities but we are tryin 2 believe dis arm robbers/bh cos dy robbed d hole 4 banks in daura nd burnin d 2 police stations picx later b4 army go shot my phone comot 4 my hand
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Desinuola: 9:35am On May 17, 2013
Jonasatan is really trying to decimate the number of the Northern voters to clear way for his victory in 2015.

I hope the west is not sleeping o.

next sOE might be Osun state.

I'm just saying.

For all you Yorubas supporting this State of Emergency thing, ori yin ti san si nu. You do not have arojinle!

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Hajiharuna: 9:35am On May 17, 2013
Soso990240: do u knw anythng about strategy? Boko boys may have dn dat jst to give people false impression dat buhari is nt among d sponsors.let dm start attarckin and killin muslems in dat state if they want us to believe dat buhari's hand are clean.
trash
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Brite02(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2013
God help us undecided
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Abrakhan: 9:48am On May 17, 2013
May God protect us from all evils.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Soso990240(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2013
Abrakhan.:

you should not be in any place in Nigeria also.
shut up joor..say na hausa get nigeria? Ur daddy nyash there.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 9:51am On May 17, 2013
when boko haram spreads to niger state then it is confirmed that they are islamic militants but as it stands they are mercenaries and political instruments.

but on the other hand some prophets at the beginning of the year spoke of troublesome times this year. Alaroye(yoruba weekly paper february 5,2013 edition)
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Costa2000(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2013
Nigeria go expire 2014,everybody go answer him papa name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against Child Marriage To Hold Today In Lagos,Abuja And Other States / The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / Governor Fayemi Denies Attending World Economic Forum In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.