Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State (21376 Views)

Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Angrily React To Buhari Building A Helipad In Daura / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by remecy(f): 9:52am On May 17, 2013
Prettypresh: R.I.P to the deceased. What a pity!

did you just kill someone? Or are you reading a different thread cos i don't see how this is related
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Soso990240(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2013
mc~evans:

Haba! I thought all communications lines were shut off. How did you manage to come online?
no mind dat guy,him no dey north.i cnt communicate wit my friend in yobe.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by eggheaders(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2013
Who is Boko Haram? We have not been able to answer this question. But
we can at least begin to see who are behind Boko Haram.
1: Asari Dokubo admitted to have been trained with some of the Boko
Haram guys. is it not proper we acertain who sent/linked up Dokubo for
the training. Is it not proper that Dokubo be summoned by the SSS/
Police to get every facts that will help to understand who is Behind Boko
Haram? Why has this not been done?
2. Where was the first bomb blast in Nigerian and for what aim was it
deployed for? The answer is along Delta/Bayelsa axis. The blast have
much to do with the Militants of the Nigeria Delta. It was even deployed
to the local politics of Bayelsa/Delta states. Alams and Ibori is in the
know of the forces behind those Bomb blasts.
3. Who moved maasive Guns from Nigeria Amoury in Kaduna? This is no
other person than late Ptrick Azazi who was later appointed National
Security Adviser. This man was able to penetrate Nigerian Army and had
his ways. A lot of high profile guys in the military must have been
compromised. The guns he bought was used for the militants of the Niger
delta. He worked closely with Alams and Ibori. GEJ cannot be unaware of
this.
4. The President was caught up in double speak after the first Bomb blast
in the North (Abuja to be specific). It was later revealed that some people
in SSS was trying to set up IBB and Dokpesi with that same Bomb blast. Is
it possible the President knows more than we do about the goals of Boko
Haram?
5. What about the 2010 Christmas day Bomb Blast. Who was likely
responsible. Before then it has become clear to me that GEJ was playing
Religious Politics to secure the votes of Northern Christians. So naturally
when that Bomb was thrown on a Christmas day in a Church, I told my
friend that I suspect GEJ/Nigerian Security forces/GEJ campaign team. It
would be a good way of creating big gulf between the two religious group
and then secure the votes of the Christians. So I keep believeing GEJ may
be behind it.
6. Now we have SOE in far North East and Boko Haram have targeted
Daura. Daura of all places. It means Buhari (the greatest fear of GEJ and
PDP) is no more safe. It means Buhari will be more interested in his
personal security than organising to win votes come 2015. Remember
Adamawa SOE will nuetralise Atiku and his axis. With Kaura now, Buhari
will be nuetralised and GEJ will have an easy ride.
I want somebody to tell me that all these are not true.
It is unfortunate the Igbos lead the fight to secure more money for the
oil producing states via Deriviation. But the massive money secured by
Deriviation has been utilised to intimidate the Nigerian state through
state sponsored Terrorism and not to develop Niger delta. There wouldn't
have been Militants without Deriviation. The Deriviation money was
diverted to fun the militants of Niger Delta by Odili, Ibori and Alams. The
Deriation money and (today) the Nigerian state resources is being
deployed to destroy the North for the sole aim of keeping the President
with GEJ. If GEJ has not been clueless, I wouldn't care much. But GEJ is
clueless. He has handed over power to cabals who are bent in destroying
Nigeria for their private burses.
Nigerian beware. For the measntime, I advise Buhari to relocate to Abuja
because, very soon there will be a stray bullet that will take his life. The
Nigerian state with its criminal rulership is afraid of what Buhari can do
with the masses. They know it and can feel it.
Buhari, Please relocate to Abuja for the time being, if you have survived
the shooting last night.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by confusion247(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2013
Godman_n: [s]Who is Boko Haram? We have not been able to answer this question. But we can at least begin to see who are behind Boko Haram.

1: Asari Dokubo admitted to have been trained with some of the Boko Haram guys. is it not proper we acertain who sent/linked up Dokubo for the training. Is it not proper that Dokubo be summoned by the SSS/Police to get every facts that will help to understand who is Behind Boko Haram? Why has this not been done?

2. Where was the first bomb blast in Nigerian and for what aim was it deployed for? The answer is along Delta/Bayelsa axis. The blast have much to do with the Militants of the Nigeria Delta. It was even deployed to the local politics of Bayelsa/Delta states. Alams and Ibori is in the know of the forces behind those Bomb blasts.

3. Who moved maasive Guns from Nigeria Amoury in Kaduna? This is no other person than late Ptrick Azazi who was later appointed National Security Adviser. This man was able to penetrate Nigerian Army and had his ways. A lot of high profile guys in the military must have been compromised. The guns he bought was used for the militants of the Niger delta. He worked closely with Alams and Ibori. GEJ cannot be unaware of this.

4. The President was caught up in double speak after the first Bomb blast in the North (Abuja to be specific). It was later revealed that some people in SSS was trying to set up IBB and Dokpesi with that same Bomb blast. Is it possible the President knows more than we do about the goals of Boko Haram?

5. What about the 2010 Christmas day Bomb Blast. Who was likely responsible. Before then it has become clear to me that GEJ was playing Religious Politics to secure the votes of Northern Christians. So naturally when that Bomb was thrown on a Christmas day in a Church, I told my friend that I suspect GEJ/Nigerian Security forces/GEJ campaign team. It would be a good way of creating big gulf between the two religious group and then secure the votes of the Christians. So I keep believeing GEJ may be behind it.

6. Now we have SOE in far North East and Boko Haram have targeted Daura. Daura of all places. It means Buhari (the greatest fear of GEJ and PDP) is no more safe. It means Buhari will be more interested in his personal security than organising to win votes come 2015. Remember Adamawa SOE will nuetralise Atiku and his axis. With Kaura now, Buhari will be nuetralised and GEJ will have an easy ride.

I want somebody to tell me that all these are not true.

It is unfortunate the Igbos lead the fight to secure more money for the oil producing states via Deriviation. But the massive money secured by Deriviation has been utilised to intimidate the Nigerian state through state sponsored Terrorism and not to develop Niger delta. There wouldn't have been Militants without Deriviation. The Deriviation money was diverted to fun the militants of Niger Delta by Odili, Ibori and Alams. The Deriation money and (today) the Nigerian state resources is being deployed to destroy the North for the sole aim of keeping the President with GEJ. If GEJ has not been clueless, I wouldn't care much. But GEJ is clueless. He has handed over power to cabals who are bent in destroying Nigeria for their private burses.

Nigerian beware. For the measntime, I advise Buhari to relocate to Abuja because, very soon there will be a stray bullet that will take his life. The Nigerian state with its criminal rulership is afraid of what Buhari can do with the masses. They know it and can feel it.

Buhari, Please relocate to Abuja for the time being, if you have survived the shooting last night.
[/s]
Literature gabage, stay away from it for your own good. I was surprised you didn't mention the names of those northerners who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. Jonathan is clueless from your own demented and brain biased rating but you didn't tell us what we gained or achieved from 38 years of northern disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria and produced 10 million alamajiris.
Stay away from kunu because it have damaged your brain and make you think and reason like a goat.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 10:10am On May 17, 2013
Soso990240: do u knw anythng about strategy? Boko boys may have dn dat jst to give people false impression dat buhari is nt among d sponsors.let dm start attarckin and killin muslems in dat state if they want us to believe dat buhari's hand are clean.
absolute balderdash, goons now has access to the internet
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by confusion247(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

MAIN AIMS OF GEJ SOE ARE:

1. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CONFLICT TO 2014/15 FOR HIM TO ACHIEVE HIS DIRTY AMBITIONS
2. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CRISES TO GET AN AVENUE TO DESTROY ALL THE NORTH, THRU. MASS KILLINGS, ECONOMIC SABOTAGE,AND ISOLATION.
3. GRADUALLY, ACHIEVING MILITARY DOMINANCE BY THE IGBOS AND MIDDLE BELTANS, NOW FREE TO USE THE MILITARY AS A TOOL FOR BOTH POLITICAL AND CRIMINAL AGENDAS OF DIVIDING THE COUNTRY, AND AVENGING THE SO CALLED SS/ND MILITANTS SILENCING DURING THE OBJ/YAR ADUA ERAS.

TWO (2) GOOD THING AS WELL, MAY BE THE OUTCOME OF THIS SOE BLUNDER VIZ;

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER
2. POLITICAL SUICIDE BY GEJ GROUP, TRANSLATING TO CHEAP APC TAKE OVER

ANY OF THE ABOVE, WOULD MEAN THE BATTLE TAKEN BACK TO ND/BIAFRA DOOR STEPS!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.
Another boko haram e-propaganda and apologist. Why don't you devote your time to tell your virgin hunters(boko haram) to lay down their arms and embrace peace? That will make sure that Jonathan didn't achieve his devilish ambition. To prove that you have issues with your reasoning, how come Jonathan's ambition to rule Nigeria is devilish but Buhari's ambition to rule is not?
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by tomakint: 10:16am On May 17, 2013
confusion247: [/s]
Literature gabage, stay away from it for your own good. I was surprised you didn't mention the names of those northerners who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan. Jonathan is clueless from your own demented and brain biased rating but you didn't tell us what we gained or achieved from 38 years of northern disastrous rule that ruined Nigeria and produced 10 million alamajiris.
Stay away from kunu because it have damaged your brain and make you think and reason like a goat.
My guy you wan kill me with laff here especially at the kunu aspect cheesy cheesy just ignore him next time, the boy is still growing!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by hardbody: 10:27am On May 17, 2013
Don Demu: An eye witness said the divisional police station is on fire and that he witnessed three police officers removing their uniforms while running from the station.

sharrap. which eye witness
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by hardbody: 10:40am On May 17, 2013
blaqoracle: i am facing a quagmire. please help me tell who is more heartless; a boko haram and one mr chimezie who used his mother for ritual and kept it in cupboard for ten years! which is more heartless.

I will pull you out of the quagmire if you can tell me between a doctor and an economist whose fatal mistake will affect more people the most.

Pls note that a doctor treats one person at a time, economists come up with policies that affect the whole nation of 160million people.

I am believing you have the brain power to reason this out
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 10:40am On May 17, 2013
Pray does one who is behind Boko Haram inflict a deadly n massive blow against the people he intends to govern especially his home town?

Those who opined that Buhari is behind BH had beta seek forgiveness from God.

The plain truth is dat GEJ led govt dosnt av d capacity 2 curb insecurity weda in Baga,Bama,Bayelsa or Bariga
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by whitedove1: 10:45am On May 17, 2013
Under Your Mighty wings of Protection I cover all this Young men(Officers) fighting and constantly putting their lives on d line for the sake of this country. Please Good Lord, watch over them and they family and loved ones the left behind for this course...O Lord give them peace dat comes from u alone!!! Guide my young lieutenant in daura, keep him safe for me! It hasn't bin easy for me n more each time I hear reports like this n I try to reach his cell n get no response my breath almost fail me... Give me (us) dat peace that comes from u alone! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by 175(m): 12:10pm On May 17, 2013
Godman_n:

Sorry, I am not a northerner. I am Igbo from Enugu state. I am just a detrabalised Nigerian that tries to see things from an objective mind

Nwanna, ibu 'ikpu' tufiakwa. . . Onyen nzuzu. . .

1 Like

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by CohenJane: 12:22pm On May 17, 2013
herquleez:

How ignorant an uninformed you are. Civil war simply means armed insurrection within a particular sovereign state.

We've been at war since the boys in the creeks tooks up arms.

In defining 'civil war' 'armed inserrectiion' is the operative phrase.

We are at war already. So check the meaning of civil war please.

Assuming that the guy is ignorant like you claime, but you have shown beyond every reasonable doubt that you that you are uncute and very uncivilised.

How does what he posted amounts to you calling him names. Why don't you just make your point and move on? Most you always display your lack of home training on this forum everytime? Why not mellow down and get your acts right? This is so appaling bro! Very appaling indeed!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Suntzung: 12:23pm On May 17, 2013
confusion247:
Another boko haram e-propaganda and apologist. Why don't you devote your time to tell your virgin hunters(boko haram) to lay down their arms and embrace peace? That will make sure that Jonathan didn't achieve his devilish ambition. To prove that you have issues with your reasoning, how come Jonathan's ambition to rule Nigeria is devilish but Buhari's ambition to rule is not?

LONG LIVE NIGERIA
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by vanstanzy(m): 1:53pm On May 17, 2013
integrobreed: pliz u ppl shud pray 4 me. am a corp member servin here in daura. d heat is on. so much shootings..

Hmmm! embarassed embarassed embarassed This is very sad indeed. But the Lord God Almighty is ur strength, be STRONG! cheesy
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by vanstanzy(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2013
white dove: Under Your Mighty wings of Protection I cover all this Young men(Officers) fighting and constantly putting their lives on d line for the sake of this country. Please Good Lord, watch over them and they family and loved ones the left behind for this course...O Lord give them peace dat comes from u alone!!! Guide my young lieutenant in daura, keep him safe for me! It hasn't bin easy for me n more each time I hear reports like this n I try to reach his cell n get no response my breath almost fail me... Give me (us) dat peace that comes from u alone! Amen.

A big Amen to that.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by seanet02: 2:17pm On May 17, 2013
na wa o
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Desinuola: 2:55pm On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

1. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CONFLICT TO 2014/15 FOR HIM TO ACHIEVE HIS DIRTY AMBITIONS
2. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CRISES TO GET AN AVENUE TO DESTROY ALL THE NORTH, THRU. MASS KILLINGS, ECONOMIC SABOTAGE,AND ISOLATION.
3. GRADUALLY, ACHIEVING MILITARY DOMINANCE BY THE IGBOS AND MIDDLE BELTANS, NOW FREE TO USE THE MILITARY AS A TOOL FOR BOTH POLITICAL AND CRIMINAL AGENDAS OF DIVIDING THE COUNTRY, AND AVENGING THE SO CALLED SS/ND MILITANTS SILENCING DURING THE OBJ/YAR ADUA ERAS.

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

Shoit!

your head is totally there! you know how it's going!

Couldn't fault a thing you said! Totally on point!!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

Keep dreaming.
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by vanstanzy(m): 3:48pm On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

*Sneeze!* Sorry, u were saying?

Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by dbride: 5:43pm On May 17, 2013
Suntzung:

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

I bow my head in total disgust. Your political calculation has so reduced you to a man drowning in pessimism. Those are your fears for SOE? What would you do if you were GEJ? Your political chess board above has just shown me that Nigerian politicians NEVER think about the people but themselves and how to either remain in power or get hold of it. Now I am convinced that only God can liberate Nigerians from politicians with their selfish political calculations. Note also that this boko haram thing is a monster created by northern politicians for their selfish purpose. God will use YOU to destroy YOU, boko haram, selfish politicians. Innocent Nigerians must be set free from all these political manoeuvrings, calculations, scheming, etc. Whatever has a beginning has an end. This is the right place to say LONG LIVE NIGERIA!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by ZenoHobbes: 6:54pm On May 17, 2013
payless:

You should not be in the North. It is just not safe for southerners.
The person could be a Northerner
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 17, 2013
My grandad used to tell me a proverb/joke that "He who wrestles the tortoise to the ground is holding themselves to the ground"

It is time for the people of the North to rise against terror and reject Boko Haram. if you see strange fellows in your neighbourhood report to the authorities.

I have lived in the North and I know that these people know themselves and the bad eggs amongst them!

It is in the interest of the North to do this. Also all Southerners in the North should leave this blood thirsty region and relocate!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 17, 2013
Afritop: Boko haram are trying to beat up the security situation in the North. Its like immediately they saw that their home base was under attack by the Nigerian army, they migrated to other state to cause mayhem and to stock up arms and ammunition from vulnerable police stations probably in a bid to counter attack the tactics of the govt and the army

They are trying to stretch the Army

The Government and the Army should continue the programme of destroying their bases and retaking communities in the North East where Boko Haram run the show.

Nobody says the Government tactics will work overnight. This is a battle of resolves and a lot of it is mental.

Government must continue its campaign in the North East, over-run Boko Haram camps and then secure our boarders.

The long term strategy will be to institute a very shadowy counter terror unit that will use all sorts of deadly methods including poisoning, assasination, and all methods within the powers of the Government to systematically eliminate the leaders of Boko Haram and their financiers.

Government must also look into issues like monitoring suspicious financial transactions and movement of weapons in and out of our boarder.

Our country is unfortunately at war!!!!!
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nobody: 10:11am On May 18, 2013
Oga Suntzung

Please why are you posting my name everywhere even in unrelated topics?
Re: Explosion & Gunshots In Daura, Katsina State by Nogen: 11:23am On May 18, 2013
Suntzung:

THE GOVERNMENT TACTICS AND STRATEGIES ARE ALREADY KNOWN;

1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STRATEGY INDEED,(courtesy Devil MENTOR) IT WORKS IN MANY INSTANCES E.G SYRIA. BUT ALAS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN NIGERIA.
B/COS;
THE BRAVE NORTHERN YOUTH IN THE MILITARY WOULD NEVER TOLERATE OR ALLOW THIS.
THE NORTH HAS GOOD FRIENDS( ALIAS) THAT WOULD STAND BY NORTH FOR SURE.
AS USUAL THE YORUBAS WOULD ISOLATE THEMSELVES, LEAVING, ND/IGBOS/MIDDLE BELTANS TO FACE NORTH IF THE PLAN BACKFIRES !

THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES , BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE....

ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.

LONG LIVE NORTH, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE FREE AFRICA!

You again? Are you not tired of posting this CRAP IN EVERY THREAD ON SOE? won't you rather go meet your 72 demonic virgins? We know you are one of them and our prayer is that JTF will give you a quick access to those your virgins in hell. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / I Didn't Collect ₦‎20m From Peter Obi, My Life Under Threat ― Taraba LP Chair / The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.