Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8532 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Seun saw my username and looked beyond it when me made me a mod in Romance section. The same user name was mod of the year 2012. The username is moderating 4 sections on Nairaland.

I don't think it's about the username or it's relevance. The politics section needs moderating and that's what I'm here to do. My username doesn't affect what I know I have to do and when I have to do it.

Thank you though.

And you know what i used to call you and Oguguo " SexHaveKilledYou". grin grin grin...welcome bro
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: arrant nonsense. Awolowo the father of tribalism admitted of being a yoruba before a nigerian. You better learn from Ironsi and Ikenna.
Where are the 3 of them today?

Let go of the past and the unnecessary headache it brings.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 17, 2013
phantom: grin grin grin grin grin grin...you must be smoking some real good ish....

You don cross her path before? cheesy grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 17, 2013
PointB: Welcome on board Sexkillz,

A man is judge by the legacy he leave behind. I know you need no lessons in moderating in Nairaland; I can only say that Nairaland Politic sections is filled with banana peels and potholes; some self made. Hubris nonetheless, is the greatest of them all. Ikenna, and Jarus before him, fell to this flaw. Navigating them is crucial to whatever legacy you wish to leave behind.

All the best!

Thank You.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by spikesC(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2013
Oga seun, pls, i want to change my username embarassed
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 2:20pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Thank You.

why didn't you thank me?

You only deem it fit to thank your ibo brothers abi?

I am calling for your head this minute. You are already poisoned!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by EkoIle1: 2:20pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Unfortunately, you are yet to state categorically or inform your members what tribalism is or what constitute tribalism. You keep creating needless mess and distractions by appointing people to do a job that's not in any way well defined to the people you appoint and to the members at the short end of the flawed end product of your flawed appointments.

Are you asking them to make up the rules as they go or use their own tribal leanings to determine what's tribal or not tribal, what name is allowed or not allowed and end up creating the same tribal worries, distractions and roadblocks you are trying to avoid?

Was any note taken fron Ikena's tenure and his difficulties and was any amendments made to make it easy for the next mod?

This is not helping the forum and your members especially if all we are doing is complaining about this and that in the complaints thread instead of posting and starting threads in the main forums.

You definitely are not helping the situation...

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Caracta(f): 2:21pm On May 17, 2013
spikes C: Oga seun, pls, i want to change my username embarassed
For what? He won't make you a moderator, so don't sweat it tongue tongue tongue wink grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: arrant nonsense. Awolowo the father of tribalism admitted of being a yoruba before a nigerian. You better learn from Ironsi and Ikenna.

I think you are wrong here bro. Ikenna had a job to do and he tried his best. He was quite fair and unbiased like some other MODs we have who always attach themselves to a particular tribe. MODs should always be detribalized and fair in their moderation.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by DICKtator: 2:22pm On May 17, 2013
Omen100: THAT UNSCRUPULOUS INDIVIDUAL, WHO FOR NO REASON BANNED ME FOR 2WEEKS

KILLZ, NOTE THAT YOUR REIGNING PERIOD WILL [b]COME AN
REPREHENSIBLE END SOONER THAN YOU EXPECTED[/b] angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
You left Maiduguri in order to throw bombs here?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by PointB: 2:22pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Thank You.

You are welcome my brother.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

why didn't you thank me?

Thank you.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 17, 2013
Awww, and Ikenna did a very good job. Most couldn't post again. grin grin grin grin
Desinuola:

Your oga at the top said you're here to fight tribalism while you say you are here to moderate. Am I missing something here?

Seun in his ego filled speech dismissed you as a mere tribal adjudicator already. Maybe you should have a word with him about how to speak in public. That boy does not know how to speak!

Anyway, i'm kinda warming up to you (which is rather odd - abi you're not ibo again?)

proceed with caution and learn from your predecessor. I personally would not have an issue with you if you are being fair.
Sexkill pls all you need is tolerance skill not sex...i bet you grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by mike404(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: O dikwa egwu o! lipsrsealed
Gini di egwu
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On May 17, 2013
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately, you are yet to state categorically or inform your members what tribalism is or what constitute tribalism. You keep creating needless mess and distractions by appointing people to do a job that's not in any way well defined to the people you appoint and to the members at the short end of the flawed end product of your flawed appointments.

Are you asking them to make up the rules as they go or use their own tribal leanings to determine what's tribal or not tribal, what name is allowed or not allowed and end up creating the same tribal worries, distractions and roadblocks you are trying to avoid?

Was any note taken fron Ikena's tenure and his difficulties and was any amendments made to make it easy for the next mod?

This is not helping the forum and your members especially if all we are doing is complaining about this and that in the complaints thread instead of posting and starting threads in the main forums.

You definitely are not helping the situation...
I think for the first time, i think i agree with Eko oni Baje grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by seanet02: 2:23pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

why didn't you thank me?

lol.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Tolexander: 2:25pm On May 17, 2013
Bobo Ikenna yen o ti e le!
Ki lo wa mu ti o n fese hale tele!
By the way, has he completed his mission?

Hope sexkillz hasn't come here to sodomize?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2013
mike404:
Gini di egwu
Something. undecided
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 17, 2013
War against tribalism, War against bigots. We all know what he was trying to say and shouldn't make an issue out of it.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

why didn't you thank me?

Hey its too early for this , cos i will personally crush you...this guy mean no harm, I have not seen any arrogance in his approach why bringing in fight in this early stage. Or r u testing his patience
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2013
Awwwww I'll miss ikenna grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 2:27pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz, stop hiding my posts. Your brother insulted Awolowo by calling him a tribal warlord and you didn't deem it fit to hide his post but you are going about hiding mine.

This is how it starts o.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 17, 2013
Why sexkillz of all people??

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by tpia5: 2:28pm On May 17, 2013
i laugh in nasarawa dialect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing / Olamide Ft Lil Wayne – “street Flow” (prod By Pheelz) / Security Tips You Might Find Useful. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.