Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8553 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

I just quoted you, if I then proceed to insult Ojukwu, would you ignore it and say it was meant for you?
Yes. Or is Ojukwu here?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 2:47pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy: Truth is....am going to miss Ikenna, he sort of instilled some discipline in this section in his own little way...

He dealt with some 'untouchable' guys..Onlylies and Pa Dede..

undecided

obviously someone just found himself a chidinma for girlfriend.

Nest!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

undecided

obviously someone just found himself a chidinma for girlfriend.

Nest!

grin grin grin grin O serious oooooo
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy:

Now that is the question.....this guy may have all the good intentions and unbiased mind...but his naivety of how the Politics section works may just be his undoing.
We'll see about that.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 17, 2013
Thank you all for the welcome "parry". See you on other threads. . .
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. Or is Ojukwu here?

Good luck to you then, I hope you last longer than Nkenna.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 2:51pm On May 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

Good luck to you then, I hope you last longer than Nkenna.

I hope he doesn't!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Tolexander: 2:52pm On May 17, 2013
mike404:
That ikenna guy just dey ban me as if I collect him wife BEREM... OYA SAY THANK YOU @SEXKILLZ grin
but throughout his tenure, he never banned me for once anyway. And i've never been banned. That is why am afraid if SK has come has to sodomize!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by EkoIle1: 2:53pm On May 17, 2013
Aigbofa:

I just quoted you, if I then proceed to insult Ojukwu, would you ignore it and say it was meant for you?

Meaning selective application of laws and actions.

Already showing his/her hands and failing less than 24hrs on the job...

This is the problem with the tribal mod silliness.

smh...
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by seanet02: 2:58pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz you are already against rule no 3 with your posts
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Seun(m): 2:59pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz is a moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 3:01pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: sexkillz is a moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.

before you run away, what is tribalism?

Don't do a runner now, answer the question if you are not a coward and the beneficiary of this lies about "tribalism". Keep hiding under "tribalism" for fear of showing your lack of comprehension and sound reasoning.

Seun, you are the fire-starter; the igi woroko to n dana ru!

Iwo gangan ni TRIBALISM because obviously, tribalism makes you money.

Keep using these undiscerning boys to perpetrate your money making ideas o. The unfortunate thing is that they are always the ones to bear the full brunt of your stup1d decisions while you hide under the cloak.

If those odes were wise, they would tell you to shove your tribal moderatorship where the sun do not shine!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 17, 2013
Ogugua, them go skewer ya Bobo oº°˚! Politics section no be 'he asked me out and I said no, should I sleep with him?'.... They need people with b*alls like Berem...(Ehmm, not physical ones oº°˚! tongue ) undecided undecided
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: sexkillz is a moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.

Whalahhi talaahi...you don't know what you want. undecided
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Caracta(f): 3:05pm On May 17, 2013
Why not, "sexkillz is the new politics section moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland"?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
This is my opinion on the tribalism matter:

Tribalist shouldn't just e banned, but their posts/threads should be deleted.
Moving tribalistic threads to the ethnic section will not achieve anything.....it causes more tribalism.

That's something my ikenna booboo obviously didn't get right

Did i tell you? you are beginning to impress me a lot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 3:07pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

Did i tell you are beginning to impress me a lot? grin grin grin grin grin

just like ilugunboy, she has found an ibo boy to shine her congo for her hence her driblling from both corners of her mouth.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by seanet02: 3:08pm On May 17, 2013
Seun, you don't seem to understand the meaning of TRIBALISM despite all the years you spent at Ife?
na wa for you o
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

just like ilugunboy, she has found an ibo boy to shine her congo for her hence her driblling from both corners of her mouth.

She is not as petty as you. Her posts are more mature now. Yall need to leave this tribal wars alone.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 3:11pm On May 17, 2013
seanet02:
Seun, you don't seem to understand the meaning of TRIBALISM despite all the years you spent at Ife?
na wa for you o

Iro ni! Se wipe ife ni Seun lo?

Ori iya mi elekoooooo ooooooooooo!!!

Owo o funa lori e rara!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 3:13pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

She is not as petty as you. Her posts are more mature now. Yall need to leave this tribal wars alone.

So na you dey de matter?

Ride on soun!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Fabibest(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2013
Whaoooo
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 17, 2013
Fabibest: Whaoooo

Is this all you've got to say Whaooooooo? wetin dey whaoooooo your mouth? cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Seun(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2013
Caracta: Why not, "sexkillz is the new politics section moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland"?
Sexkillz is the new politics section moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 17, 2013
What is wrong with this Denusola girl?

#unfollows thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) / Ghana National Mega Winning Numbers / Nigerian Highways To Get Surveillance Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.