Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8552 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Caracta(f): 3:32pm On May 17, 2013
Seun:
Sexkillz is the new politics section moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.

Better kiss
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2013
this is to officially complain the appointment of sexkillz as the new mod on politics section.he doesn't deserve to be mod on this section, my first ban on nairaland was serve by this mod on the romance section for an unjust reason.a forumite opened a thread on the romance section alleging hijab sisters he saw at night in his school,that they are coming from a hotel,even without asking them where they were coming from he was just guessing.so I try asking him how sure he was about it. and all that,but the guy keep using abusive words on me and Islam.lucky I know of a brother in that school so I called him up and ask if there is any program for students in his school that make them stay outdoor late in the night.and the brother told me they are holding their annual Muslim program and there program on that day finished late.then I tried clarifying this issue with the poster for this singular reason sexkillz ban me for two weeks.
secondly,looking at the highly intellectual discussion going on in this section.I don't think somebody in the mode of sexkillz can handle this tedious task you are delegating to him.he is generally known to be neck deep in discussing his se3ual escapade and fantasies. I will like the admin to give this my post a fair look and please reconsider there choice of sexkillz.I will suggest the admin consider eziachi,berem or ogbeche77,thanks in advance in granting my request.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola:

What old Moniker, Desola abi what? Omo, Desola is alive and kicking and if you want her to come and slap you silly, i'll oblige you.

Nonsense and ingredient!
Some people have been labelling as Desola just because our views differ, nice to know Desola is still alive.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2013
eggheaders: this is to officially complain the appointment of sexkillz as the new mod on politics section.he doesn't deserve to be mod on this section, my first ban on nairaland was serve by this mod on the romance section for an unjust reason.a forumite opened a thread on the romance section alleging hijab sisters he saw at night in his school,that they are coming from a hotel,even without asking them where they were coming from he was just guessing.so I try asking him how sure he was about it. and all that,but the guy keep using abusive words on me and Islam.lucky I know of a brother in that school so I called him up and ask if there is any program for students in his school that make them stay outdoor late in the night.and the brother told me they are holding their annual Muslim program and there program on that day finished late.then I tried clarifying this issue with the poster for this singular reason sexkillz ban me for two weeks.
secondly,looking at the highly intellectual discussion going on in this section.I don't think somebody in the mode of sexkillz can handle this tedious task you are delegating to him.he is generally known to be neck deep in discussing his se3ual escapade and fantasies. I will like the admin to give this my post a fair look and please reconsider there choice of sexkillz.I will suggest the admin consider eziachi,berem or ogbeche77,thanks in advance in granting my request.

Respect yourself and you wont have nothing to fear! He is now a MOD, deal with it bro. One love.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Yes. Or is Ojukwu here?
Oops you have a lot to learn here
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ishilove: 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
django1: He will start off hot, then sooner or later grow cold!
You obviously don't know him grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by isalegan2: 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

This will not end well.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 17, 2013
eggheaders: this is to officially complain the appointment of sexkillz as the new mod on politics section.he doesn't deserve to be mod on this section, my first ban on nairaland was serve by this mod on the romance section for an unjust reason.a forumite opened a thread on the romance section alleging hijab sisters he saw at night in his school,that they are coming from a hotel,even without asking them where they were coming from he was just guessing.so I try asking him how sure he was about it. and all that,but the guy keep using abusive words on me and Islam.lucky I know of a brother in that school so I called him up and ask if there is any program for students in his school that make them stay outdoor late in the night.and the brother told me they are holding their annual Muslim program and there program on that day finished late.then I tried clarifying this issue with the poster for this singular reason sexkillz ban me for two weeks.

Bikonu le kwanu cut and join English? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Patch patch dua dua Obioma English grin grin grin
Tua!
If I had my way, I would ban you for 419 days for this post.
Gosh!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

Respect yourself and you wont have nothing to fear! He is now a MOD, deal with it bro. One love.

you need to go ask romance veterans about this guy exploit.it's seems it is high time I quit this nairaland hobby,I can't just stand the new police that goes on personal vendetta with anyone with an opposing viewpoint.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by greedie1(f): 3:50pm On May 17, 2013
can't stop laughing o..... the new. warlord is forming serious minded, cool headed and well. read.... asin he. knows. more. dan. just romance. and non disgusting crimes grin. grin. grin.

oga sexkillz, wellucome o. may u. ve. a. peaceful. reign.
i. ve. a. dream ....... one. day. u. ll. grow. up. to. be. mukina2 grin.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 3:50pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

Bikonu le kwanu cut and join English? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Patch patch dua dua Obioma English grin grin grin
Tua!
If I had my way, I would ban you for 419 days for this post.
Gosh!

am on mobile phone and I am using a virtual keyboard.so far you get the message am passing across.

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 17, 2013
eggheaders:

am on mobile phone and I am using a virtual keyboard.so far you get the message am passing across.

Forgive me dear,I was wondering if someone got a hold of your handle
I had never known you to be that incoherent
Nothing do you
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 3:52pm On May 17, 2013
I think we've lost the BEST moderator we've ever had on this section. Ikenna was the best, unbiased and fearless.
Unfortunately, he didn't receive much support from those above him.

If Ikenna cannot do it, no one can. Quote we on this.
The little sanity we've got for a while will be gone.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

Forgive me dear
Nothing do you

ok ma'am.relocating to the technology or education section can't stomach the new man prays seun do something asap.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1: I think we've lost the BEST moderator we've ever had on this section. Ikenna was the best, unbiased and fearless.
Unfortunately, he didn't receive much support from those above him.

If Ikenna cannot do it, no one can. Quote we on this.
The little sanity we've got for a while will be gone.

Ikenna was good
All the people that called him names and hounded him on the suggestions thread attest to his no nonsense attitude which is what the section needs.
They know themselves
The guy banned me once and I knew I deserved it at the time
I hope sexkiller will be as thorough and as precise
They can't do more than a dead rat
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by firestar(f): 4:02pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I'm a Nigerian born to igbo speaking parents and completely raised in a yoruba speaking land. If I meet foreigners, I tell them I am Nigerian cos they do not understand what igbo or yoruba means.

Remove the language barrier, the culture barrier and the food barrier and what you have left is a fellow human with flesh and blood, prone to the same diseases and afflictions, Prone to pain and suffering and heartbreak and everything common to man.

Until we start seeing one another as Nigerians, every effort made is in absolute futility.

The ministry of the politics section must keep moving to the permanent site. . .

End of.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2013
The main issue why Ikenna left was Mukina2!
She is very biased unfortunately, that's why we'll always have racism on NL.
And Seun should stop pretending he is sincere in fighting racism here if a SuperMod will always undermine the efforts of a mod while hiding behind the curtains to propagate whatever her bias is.

Hear Ikenna:

"I would like you to address that question to Mukina2. Let her come and tell you why she has been fueling or encouraging hatred among tribes in Politics section by unbanning some members here that i ban, who have persistently have been insulting other members and their tribes with all form of derogatory names."

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ishilove: 4:06pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I am watching you, not the other way round. You may want to leave the intimidating under tones aside as well.
That's ma niqqaa!!! O raye sh1t, mehncheesy
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 17, 2013
Why are all these Romance section folks flooding here? You all want to give your Mod a morale booster? tongue
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by hardniola(m): 4:11pm On May 17, 2013
i think we nid peeps from north central or northern to mod this section
peeps like
gamji or pagan 9ja or acidiosss nd berem.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desola(f): 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
hardniola: i think we nid peeps from north central or northern to mod this section
peeps like
gamji or pagan 9ja or acidiosss nd berem.

Yes, pagan.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
One thing I found ineffective with ikenna is his lack of response to the "report button"

I hope that this is not the case with sexkillz
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by YorubaNegro: 4:16pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Seun,

This is confusing. What will sexkillz be managing here, tribalism or bigotry? Give clarity!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 17, 2013
I welcome sexkillz.

LOL@ the influx of romance section faithfuls
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2013
Is there a way someone from the minority group can be made a MOD here? To me, no matter how strong willed you are, you'll still be bias towards your own people!

Am not saying the new guy would be bias but at least let us have a representation from some other groups other than yoruba and igbo!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by YorubaNegro: 4:22pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1: The main issue why Ikenna left was Mukina2!
And Seun should stop pretending he is sincere in fighting racism here if a SuperMod will always undermine the efforts of a mod while hiding behind the curtains to propagate whatever her bias is.

Hear Ikenna:

"I would like you to address that question to Mukina2. Let her come and tell you why she has been fueling or encouraging hatred among tribes in Politics section by unbanning some members here that i ban, who have persistently have been insulting other members and their tribes with all form of derogatory names."

Shut your mouth! angry It was mean of ikenna to talk the way he did about mukina. ikenna was a wounded lion rat, his ego was crushed and instead of leaving quietly and humbly he wanted first to drag mukinatou's name in mud for his tribesmen to mock. he said he was fighting tribalism but he ended up a victim of his own war.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2013
My advice to sexkillz is to sit down and look.
Hide a few post here and there and let the those above you ban whoever they deem necessary to ban.

You can ban and they will unban undermining your powers unless you ban only those from the East.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2013
eggheaders:

you need to go ask romance veterans about this guy exploit.it's seems it is high time I quit this nairaland hobby,I can't just stand the new police that goes on personal vendetta with anyone with an opposing viewpoint.

Yeah i think i just observed that with him shortly.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1: The main issue why Ikenna left was Mukina2!

Hear Ikenna:

When was this?

Well, blame it on the fact that anything outside religion, sports and buddy systems, might not be her comfort zone.

Ie tough territory for her.

In addition, who says all the mods like themselves? Someone might be asking her to do it.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by YorubaNegro: 4:26pm On May 17, 2013
django1: Is there a way someone from the minority group can be made a MOD here? To me, no matter how strong willed you are, you'll still be bias towards your own people!

Am not saying the new guy would be bias but at least let us have a representation from some other groups other than yoruba and igbo!

Seun cannot be fighting tribalism and then making appointment based on ethnicity....that's double standard! Quite honestly Im not sure Seun understands what tribalism is, if he does 80% of the political threads on the front page, going by their title alone, should end in the racism and sectarian section, not on the front page.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) / Ghana National Mega Winning Numbers / Nigerian Highways To Get Surveillance Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.