Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8531 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Smartiegurl(f): 1:44pm On May 17, 2013
Congrats dearie.......
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by nduchucks: 1:44pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I'm a Nigerian born to igbo speaking parents and completely raised in a yoruba speaking land. If I meet foreigners, I tell them I am Nigerian cos they do not understand what igbo or yoruba means.

Remove the language barrier, the culture barrier and the food barrier and what you have left is a fellow human with flesh and blood, prone to the same diseases and afflictions, Prone to pain and suffering and heartbreak and everything common to man.

Until we start seeing one another as Nigerians, every effort made is in absolute futility.

The ministry of the politics section must keep moving to the permanent site. . .

Son of a gun!! An apparently detrabalized mod, and a apparent proponent of one Nigeria. Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: That is not how it is, but how you think and want it to be. In dealing with people of a different culture, you need to put yourself in their shoes and look at yourself. You may better understand them that way.

Thumbs up bro!!!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 17, 2013
spikes C: Jooor oh, fire to put out fire grin

Advice to oga sexkillz: o boy, this is not romance section, there's a lot going on around here that a lay man can never understand. Pls, be very careful wink
Even seun is running away from it
There's nothing I do not know.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Omen100(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2013
THAT UNSCRUPULOUS INDIVIDUAL, WHO FOR NO REASON BANNED ME FOR 2WEEKS

KILLZ, NOTE THAT YOUR REIGNING PERIOD WILL COME AN REPREHENSIBLE END SOONER THAN YOU EXPECTED
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Son of a gun!! An apparently detrabalized mod, and a apparent proponent of one Nigeria. Welcome aboard.
Thank you.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 17, 2013
django1:

Thumbs up bro!!!
Thank you.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by mike404(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2013
babyosisi:

You are right o

berem would be a good addition to the group

Seun keep sexkiller and add Berem
We need a female touch there too
Berem is still a novice here on nairaland please
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 17, 2013
Welcome on board, SK.

You are thick-skinned, so I believe you should be able to cope. You are also obviously detribalized and dont have a problem mixing with anybody ireespective of affiliations and persuasions. Your organizational skills is also great (you should be able to continue with my initiatives - debates etc - although I understand your primary assignment is to fight tribalism)

I however think a change in username will give a better impression for a section like politics. It is possible. I asked Seun to change my username in 2009 and he did, retaining my posts under my old ID.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by mike404(m): 1:58pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I'm a Nigerian born to igbo speaking parents and completely raised in a yoruba speaking land. If I meet foreigners, I tell them I am Nigerian cos they do not understand what igbo or yoruba means.

Remove the language barrier, the culture barrier and the food barrier and what you have left is a fellow human with flesh and blood, prone to the same diseases and afflictions, Prone to pain and suffering and heartbreak and everything common to man.

Until we start seeing one another as Nigerians, every effort made is in absolute futility.

The ministry of the politics section must keep moving to the permanent site. . .

I dey yo back jhoor
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by OAM4J: 1:59pm On May 17, 2013

Welcome on board my bro!

I have no doubt you will succeed here, I know you and your stand, you are one of the few I can vouch for.

You are welcomed!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by DerideGull(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2013

You could agree with me that nairaland political section does not need any form of illogicality. For example, if you remove the language barrier, the culture barrier and food barrier what you have left is a dunce with flesh and blood prone to affliction of kinds of diseases.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 2:00pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: That is not how it is, but how you think and want it to be. In dealing with people of a different culture, you need to put yourself in their shoes and look at yourself. You may better understand them that way.

You will find out soon. Goodluck. As long as you remain fair and unbiased, i wont have any issues with you. Unfortunately Ikenna was fair and unbiased, now look how they frustrated him. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU. Daalu.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ngwakwe: 2:01pm On May 17, 2013
Thank God for his mercies.

One way traffic who got no atom of respect.

It is now your duty and obligation to insult me any time you read my comment.

Mtchew

Demdem:

If Kumuyi thinks the way u think, would u have been his follower?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by phantom(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2013
ilugunboy: Who is Sexkillz?? That userid sound un-serious for a section like this.

I would have prefer you balance thing up by bringing in a woman....Berem for example. Someone that is part of this section and not one that will start to learn how this section operates.
grin grin grin grin grin grin...you must be smoking some real good ish....

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by mike404(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2013
TEAM SEXKILLZ TEAM SEXKILLZ TEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZTEAM SEXKILLZ.... BEREM MY YANSH angry
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 17, 2013
Jarus: Welcome on board, SK.

You are thick-skinned, so I believe you should be able to cope.

I however think a change in username will give a better impression for a section like politics. It is possible. I asked Seun to change my username in 2009 and he did, retaining my posts under my old ID.
Seun saw my username and looked beyond it when me made me a mod in Romance section. The same user name was mod of the year 2012. The username is moderating 4 sections on Nairaland.

I don't think it's about the username or it's relevance. The politics section needs moderating and that's what I'm here to do. My username doesn't affect what I know I have to do and when I have to do it.

Thank you though.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Seun saw my username and looked beyond it when me made me a mod in Romance section. The same user name was mod of the year 2012. The username is moderating 4 sections on Nairaland.

I don't think it's about the username or it's relevance. The politics section needs moderating and that's what I'm here to do. My username doesn't affect what I know I have to do and when I have to do it.

Thank you though.

No P. All the best bro.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Theben(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2013
Welcome Mr sexkillz. I seriously hope this section wont start attracting posters like Mynd_44 and romance section elites.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ngwakwe: 2:05pm On May 17, 2013
You just sounded like Ikenna351.

Be wise and also act neutral.

Don't allow pressure to overwhelm you before taking a very deep breath.

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 17, 2013
OAM4J:

Welcome on board my bro!

I have no doubt you will succeed here, I know you and your stand, you are one of the few I can vouch for.

You are welcomed!
Thank you. Oga At M4J.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 17, 2013
slimghost:

You will find out soon. Goodluck. As long as you remain fair and unbiased, i wont have any issues with you. Unfortunately Ikenna was fair and unbiased, now look how they frustrated him. I WILL BE WATCHING YOU. Daalu.
I am watching you, not the other way round. You may want to leave the intimidating under tones aside as well.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

grin grin grin grin, I dont know why somebody will wake up one day and said lawyer should not argue in law court, this is the case of political section....thats why is is called politics, its a dirty game...it will never come clean, i dont pretend about that , BTW, Ikenna must come back, he appraoch it as if we are all small boiz. anyway i sympartised with him if he has broken down grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by tpia5: 2:10pm On May 17, 2013
today is world joke day no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 2:11pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: Seun saw my username and looked beyond it when me made me a mod in Romance section. The same user name was mod of the year 2012. The username is moderating 4 sections on Nairaland.

Thank you though.

Your oga at the top said you're here to fight tribalism while you say you are here to moderate. Am I missing something here?

Seun in his ego filled speech dismissed you as a mere tribal adjudicator already. Maybe you should have a word with him about how to speak in public. That boy does not know how to speak!

Anyway, i'm kinda warming up to you (which is rather odd - abi you're not ibo again?)

proceed with caution and learn from your predecessor. I personally would not have an issue with you if you are being fair.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Desinuola: 2:13pm On May 17, 2013
Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Ikenna351 has decided to step down from his role as the anti-tribalism chief of Nairaland so he can concentrate on the Car Talk section, which is his true passion. He also recommended sexkillz as his replacement. Fortunately, sexkillz was interested in the role, so I have placed him in charge of Nairaland's war against tribalism.

I thank Ikenna351 for fearlessly battling the menace of bigotry, and I also thank Sexkillz for his decision to take over this battle.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

Oloun gbo!

Iwo boy yii, o mo oro so rara! You no sabi talk at all!

I think you should consider Dudu Negro as your spokesman because everytime you open your mouth na so so arrogance dey come out.

Kilo n se e na?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by PointB: 2:15pm On May 17, 2013
Welcome on board Sexkillz,

A man is judge by the legacy he leave behind. I know you need no lessons in moderating in Nairaland; I can only say that Nairaland Politic sections is filled with banana peels and potholes; some self made. Hubris nonetheless, is the greatest of them all. Ikenna, and Jarus before him, fell to this flaw. Navigating them is crucial to whatever legacy you wish to leave behind.

All the best!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Ogbonaikenna(m): 2:15pm On May 17, 2013

arrant nonsense. Awolowo the father of tribalism admitted of being a yoruba before a nigerian. You better learn from Ironsi and Ikenna.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by slimghost(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2013
sexkillz: I am watching you, not the other way round. You may want to leave the intimidating under tones aside as well.

Mr MOD, i have better things to do than intimidate you. Enjoy.Am outta here
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Idowuogbo(f): 2:16pm On May 17, 2013
O dikwa egwu o! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New, Latest And Working Mtn Free 5gb Cheat For Free Browsing / Olamide Ft Lil Wayne – “street Flow” (prod By Pheelz) / Security Tips You Might Find Useful. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.