Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War (8554 Views)

Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / A Message To Ikenna351, MOD Of Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by isalegan2: 4:31pm On May 17, 2013
ndu_chucks:
Son of a gun!! An apparently detrabalized mod, and a apparent proponent of one Nigeria. Welcome aboard.

T'was all a campaign speech! You should know better. I could care less about his tribal affiliation; it's his extreme partiality (to his forum friends and against all others) and poor judgment that will be his, AND SEUN'S, undoing. Did you see where he wrote that we should forget about Awolowo and Ironsi? Seriously! He wants to moderate the Politics section but has no clue why history is an important part and parcel of that subject!

Eko Ile:
Unfortunately, you are yet to state categorically or inform your members what tribalism is or what constitute tribalism. You keep creating needless mess and distractions by appointing people to do a job that's not in any way well defined to the people you appoint and to the members at the short end of the flawed end product of your flawed appointments.

Are you asking them to make up the rules as they go or use their own tribal leanings to determine what's tribal or not tribal, what name is allowed or not allowed and end up creating the same tribal worries, distractions and roadblocks you are trying to avoid?

Was any note taken fron Ikena's tenure and his difficulties and was any amendments made to make it easy for the next mod?

This is not helping the forum and your members especially if all we are doing is complaining about this and that in the complaints thread instead of posting and starting threads in the main forums.

You definitely are not helping the situation...
Afam4eva:
I think for the first time, i think i agree with Eko oni Baje grin

I'm guessing Afam is on his way out too.

DerideGull: Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. No wonder people with gray matters are bailing out on the forum.

It's either Seun's lost his damn mind, or has given up on Politics section and has decided to focus on entertainment and celebrity news as the cornerstone of his forum.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Akanbiedu(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2013
As someone said here, we need NL's definition of tribalism so that we can all refer back to it whenever accusations of bias are made.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 4:33pm On May 17, 2013
YorubaNegro:

Shut your mouth! angry It was mean of ikenna to talk the way he did about mukina. ikenna was a wounded lion rat, his ego was crushed and instead of leaving quietly and humbly he wanted first to drag mukinatou's name in mud for his tribesmen to mock. he said he was fighting tribalism but he ended up a victim of his own war.

He had to because it was a very bad behaviour from those that hired him. We've always known there's bias in this forum from the nature of posts that make it to the front page. Mods don't have powers to move threads to the front page, so someone does and we have always known that whoever posts those threads to the front page is overly biased.

You cannot make someone a manager in your company with powers to hire and fire while at the same time go behind their back and rehire those he fired without consulting him. You have to support every decision made by your manager else you should fire him if he is not doing a good job. If I were him I'll tell you to get the .... off!

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2013
Seun:
Sexkillz is the new politics section moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.

Seun, your terse comment here implies that the other two mods, renowned for their tireless efforts, are doing nothing to contain the scourge of bigotry around these parts. Is this actually your view?

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by tpia5: 4:43pm On May 17, 2013

It was mean of ikenna to talk the way he did about mukina. ikenna was a wounded lion rat, his ego was crushed and instead of leaving quietly and humbly he wanted first to drag mukinatou's name in mud for his tribesmen to mock. he said he was fighting tribalism but he ended up a victim of his own war.

Where is this thread?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 17, 2013
Seun:
Sexkillz is the new politics section moderator. He is also in charge of fighting tribalism on Nairaland.

So effectively Afam OAM4J are not in charge. The job of fighting tribalism (whatever that means) is solely that of the new mod abi? undecided

Someone just re-phrased your comment and the next thing is for you to copy and paste exactly as he / she suggested without giving it a minute thought.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by eggheaders(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2013
y'all singing the praise of the new policeman.I give y'all two weeks and everyone will be singing a different tune like the hummingbirds.#sexkillzmustgo.
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by YorubaNegro: 4:49pm On May 17, 2013
Obiagu1:

He had to because it was a very bad behaviour from those that hired him. We've always known there's bias in this forum from the nature of posts that make it to the front page. Mods don't have powers to move threads to the front page, so someone does and we have always known that whoever posts those threads to the front page is overly biased.

You cannot make someone a manager in your company with powers to hire and fire while at the same time go behind their back and rehire those he fired without consulting him. You have to support every decision made by your manager else you should fire him if he is not doing a good job. If I were him I'll tell you to get the .... off!

.....he's been warned to follow the existing rules and procedures when penalizing violators. He was put there to enforce but instead he saw himself as a "disciplinarian" and not only penalized but also imposed his will beyond the defines of the standing rules. That's insurbordination! Beside that, he lacked tact and discretion.....always in some explosive encounter with his co mods and operations staff. Very impulsive, act first and think later.....typical of the igbo character of "putting the cart before the horse". yeye!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Akanbiedu(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2013
DerideGull: Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. No wonder people with gray matters are bailing out on the forum.

Well......

Compare this

https://www.nairaland.com/1262125/managing-africas-many-lovers-pius posts 40

to this

https://www.nairaland.com/319932/why-igbo-men-flat-head posts 230

You be the judge. If you were in Nairalands' shoes and number of posts with attendant views fetches more revenue, who are you going to miss more? The gray matter people or the "dogs"?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Pataki: 4:57pm On May 17, 2013
Anybody else is a welcome relief other than that childish dude.

Welcome new mod.

I hope Ikenna has stopped following forthwith onthis forum.

Singing....oh happy day!!!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 17, 2013
Desinuola: What impunity and flagrant display of insubordination and childishness!

Ikenna, this is one of the many reasons why I am calling for you removal. [size=18pt]Not only are you insanely childish, you are emotional, unprofessional, utterly tribal(in the most negative way) and very disrespectful[/size]. Why publicly accuse mikina2 here in the open? Have you addressed her with these accusations previously and in the moderator's forum? Will you go around accusing Seun if he chooses to exercise his power just as he erroneously did over your undeserved appointment? Why are you bringing the moderator-ship position into disrepute in this manner?

See, I told Seun that he would regret both yours and Afam's appointments and really I think he is already regretting it but his ego and the fear of reprisal from your brothers would not let him reverse his thoughtless decision.

[size=18pt]If you, ikenna decide to carry on with your vendetta against the people of Oodua, then there must be someone in the offing who should be ready to checkmate you. This is not your shop in Alaba where you can call the shots. This is nairaland![/size]

Don't bother coming out to apologise again, we know that you don't mean it and we that your public call out of Mukina is to alert your brothers to what you perceive as a course against your people. You are showing yourself to be the public number one enemy of this establishment and I hope that Seun starts to see it now before you ruin this section for him completely.

You are hopelessly divisive and cantankerous. You have shown absolute disregard for hierarchy. Such an infantile, immature person to hold such a post.

Furthermore, I see that you have resurrected your 'tribal' thread again to give room to your brother's to vent and for slimghost to continue his role as informant of the Yoruba posters, bringing them to your attention for a ban since it appears that this thread would not habour your constant flouting of the rules. Your wings are being clamped here so you have chosen to revive your 'own' thread for your brothers come come along to drink stout and eat isi ewu. Don't you think that re-opening that thread where a thread such as this exists for complain is in breach of the purpose of reporting issues here in this section? It appears to me that you are trying to create your own niche here on Nairaland in separation of other moderators but the power Seun blindly granted you does not cover such. You are in contravention of all conventions and rules on this section and if Seun does not act quick enough to remove you, it would be out of fear.

Who is this chic?

One minute she annoys me, the next she's making valid sense angry
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz,

If you wan appease me bring 5 babes from romance section for me alone

Then we can have amnesty.

Otherwise na fight to finish

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: arrant nonsense. Awolowo the father of tribalism admitted of being a yoruba before a nigerian. You better learn from Ironsi and Ikenna.

You see what we are saying here?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 17, 2013
I remember reporting that Obiagu1 to Ikenna (who was present on that same thread) for tribalistically calling Yorubas one of the "banned" (rule #15) names in the complaint thread.

Bobo did nothing.

And you say you want to get rid of tribalism? ah!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Obiagu1(m): 5:05pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 17, 2013
I another incident, I reported babyosisi and Mr.Globe (Free globe) on the complaint thread (keep in mind that Ikenna was viewing it), what did he do?

Nothing!

And you say you want to rid the politic section of tribalism. ah!
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Akanbiedu(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2013
Has it started already?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2013
Anytime an incident is reported to OAM4J and Afam4eva, the problem is unbiasedly and immediately treated.

Why is the same treatment so hard for Ikenna to perform?
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu: Sexkillz,

grin grin grin grin

those Romance section babes are all mouth....they fizzle out as soon as you attempt to set P. grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Demdem(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2013
dayokanu: Sexkillz,

grin grin grin grin

name the ones u desire
Re: Sexkillz Inherits Ikenna351's Anti-Tribalism War by Pataki: 5:09pm On May 17, 2013
Ikenna hid my post and banned me for reporting one of his ibo brothers who made an insulting comment about Yorubas.

Not only that, Ikenna refused to hide the comment of this ibo dude. I thereafter complained to OAM4J, Seun and Mukina2.

Now tell me, why does Ikenna feel justified about his bigotry and childish attitude on this board?

It is arrogant stewpeedity to type the nonsense he wrote about Mukina.

So glad the dude got the final sense and he resigned. Good riddance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Priceless Photos Of The Jackson Family (no. 2) / Ghana National Mega Winning Numbers / Nigerian Highways To Get Surveillance Cameras

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.