Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (19939 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 10:24pm On May 18, 2013
@lynpetra, U̶̲̥̅̊ never see anything ☺h°˚˚˚°!. This is just the beginning.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: Most comments here are like 'are u a LovePeddler',nobody saw the part where i said i've been doing this thing for myself for the past one year and just tonite i asked i was made to realise he had sisters,i ain't dat broke dat i still can't do it for myself,i only wanted to feel loved,d comments ain't fair though

No need to feel bad my dear,everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.Abi you know see where person call me pros.ti tuteJust make ur bf understand that u ve needs...DON'T ask for money everytime.A woman should have pride,and set a standard for herself.If he doesn't have,learn to understand.If he insists on not giving you,esp when you know he has,abeg pack and go
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

No need to feel bad my dear,everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.Abi you know see where person call me pros.ti tuteJust make ur bf understand that u ve needs...DON'T ask for money everytime.A woman should have pride,and set a standard for herself.If he doesn't have,learn to understand.If he insists on not giving you,esp when you know he has,abeg pack and go
GBAM
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 10:29pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Please don't insult me.please don't.

Honey im not insulting you nau
but u check your comments out nau haba
before she met her boyfriend was she not living
which one come be hes not spending money on her
and you sef just go about saying the boy is oshofree
hows that oshofree if she wants to eat his money then she should ask
him to simply marry her
he doesnt owe her a damn thing abi lynpetra u don forget to maintain a-sh-awo
na him cheap pass to maintain girlfriend tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 18, 2013
daduke2k: @lynpetra, U̶̲̥̅̊ never see anything ☺h°˚˚˚°!. This is just the beginning.

I think you need to set your typing software correctly.Because rite now I don't even know if you are mentally ok or not
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 10:30pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

I think you need to set your typing software correctly.Because rite now I don't even know if you are mentally ok or not

grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 18, 2013
190:

Honey im not insulting you nau
but u check your comments out nau haba
before she met her boyfriend was she not living
which one come be hes not spending money on her
and you sef just go about saying the boy is oshofree
hows that oshofree if she wants to eat his money then she should ask
him to simply marry her
he doesnt owe her a damn thing abi lynpetra u don forget to maintain a-sh-awo
na him cheap pass to maintain girlfriend tongue

I didn't call d bf Oshofree.I only pointed out a tag placed on girls who give out 'free' xxxxx.Ashewo easy to maintain na....but u go still spend either way
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 10:42pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

I didn't call d bf Oshofree.I only pointed out a tag placed on girls who give out 'free' xxxxx.Ashewo easy to maintain na....but u go still spend either way

yes but atleast if hes spending on asha-wo then he'll know hes spending on asha-wo
the fact that the boy ent spending probably means two things
1) hes studying her carefully either becos she must av asked in the past which wasnt honoured and she rebelled against him before later settling things with him or
2) hes spending elsewhere and shes just his side chick

but for the OP to categorically refer to the issue of s-e-x means she must have pondered about her man asking herself questions like
am i really a phoool, dis dude ent taking care of me or geting me notin, we just having s-e-x is this whats hes after bla bla bla, which is absolutely normal from a girl who's 50% materialistic like the OP and also cares about the relationship 40% and 10% selfish about herself.

The only person left alone to answer these questions is her man
if the man loves her from the depth of his heart, he could show her in other ways not necessarily giving her 30K for market money to cook vegetable soup with Goat meat or 40K for shopping,

Lynpetra you know there are men out there that would spend 50K on this same OP And give her heavy heart attack that even the 50K wont be able to sort out so my advice is for the OP to check and cross match her relationship wth this dude, if she decides to talk about S-E-X then shes clearly loosing out because one thing you Nigerian women seem to forget these days is S-E-X these days is even cheaper than PURE WATER itself

do the math tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 10:42pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: ^this is NL, you will always get comments like that, anyway like i said in the last replies, you and your boyfriend obviously do need to talk,am sure there's some form of misinterpretation somewhere. I usually get accused by my gf for not being caring, but after explaining my workload, she understood and adjusted, maybe you should communicate how you feel without sounding offensive. Not giving you anything because of circumstances is understandable not everybody is comfortable, if he's stingy now that's a diff case entirely.
i have really been understanding,he can't even deny that.he has taken it for granted
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 18, 2013
longest post I've seen from 190 grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 10:45pm On May 18, 2013
adaobi123: longest post I've seen from 190 grin grin

I didnt write that

My ID was hacked angry angry

by flytefallz angry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by bukatyne(f): 10:47pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
I think a bit of House,Archer,Will and Grace,Modern Family and Mentalist would help grin Sarcasm Overflow

interesting series
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 18, 2013
daduke2k: So which means τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ enough cash any guy can have U̶̲̥̅̊ , aint it?
W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥τ̣̣̥ if the guy gives U̶̲̥̅̊ everything Ãήϑ still uses U̶̲̥̅̊ as a walking stick when ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥υ̲̣̥ are over heels in l♡ve W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ him?
@op, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ stand W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ Allen shop idea, τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ is if U̶̲̥̅̊ want †̥♥ get anything.
my brother wait o you must be using a blackberry shocked you have been noticed grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by bukatyne(f): 10:49pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Relationship shud never be one-sided!

As in?

Is the sxx one sided?

Apart from sxx, what else does she offer the guy?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 18, 2013
190:

I didnt write that

My ID was hacked angry angry

by flytefallz angry

Whatever tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2013
190:

yes but atleast if hes spending on asha-wo then he'll know hes spending on asha-wo
1) hes studying her carefully either becos she must av asked in the past which wasnt honoured and she rebelled against him before later settling things with him or

but for the OP to categorically refer to the issue of s-e-x means she must have pondered about her man asking herself questions like
am i really a phoool, dis dude ent taking care of me or geting me notin, we just having s-e-x is this whats hes after bla bla bla, which is absolutely normal from a girl who's 50% materialistic like the OP and also cares about the relationship 40% and 10% selfish about herself.

if the man loves her from the depth of his heart, he could show her in other ways not necessarily giving her 30K for market money to cook vegetable soup with Goat meat or 40K for shopping,

Lynpetra you know there are men out there that would spend 50K on this same OP And give her heavy heart attack that even the 50K wont be able to sort out so my advice is for the OP to check and cross match her relationship wth this dude, if she decides to talk about S-E-X then shes clearly loosing out because one thing you Nigerian women seem to forget these days is S-E-X these days is even cheaper than PURE WATER itself

do the math tongue
hey 360 slow down, what she means is that, doesn't help out at all,not entirely money some people are usually stingy, i only explained that if the guy is saddled with responsibilities then it should be understood. but seriously this economy is harsh, i think all relationships will have to cut down the whole expenses to save money.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 18, 2013
meanwhile, Talking about the solution, I cannot categorically tell you one now but I will see what I can do to your issue after i am done with the islamic sect popularly known as "The boko haram. undecided das all for tonight

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by lolaluv1(f): 10:54pm On May 18, 2013
I don't believe in getting money from a man. I believe in getting mine.
BUT!

If you love someone, you should be willing to help them out if they need your help!

I mean, even as a student, I paid part of a friend's JAMB because her dad refused to pay (her 2nd time of writing). Why didn't I tell her I needed the money and she had a dad?

Just today, I got a male colleague a gift and another asked for the same thing which I've gotten to give him on Monday.

Not to talk of a shivering stranger I lent my brother's designer jacket to, and he ran away with it.

@OP
Try your best and go on the path to getting your own money. I'm telling you there's no feeling like getting alerts for the salary you worked for.
You won't be treated like a pest and your sense of value will skyrocket.

People wish I ask them for money. But for where?
No time! I'd rather manage what I have.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 18, 2013
lola.luv:
BUT!

If you love someone, you should be willing to help them out if they need your help!

I mean, even as a student, I paid part of a friend's JAMB because her dad refused to pay (her 2nd time of writing). Why didn't I tell her I needed the money and she had a dad?

Just today, I got a male colleague a gift and another asked for the same thing which I've gotten to give him on Monday.

Not to talk of a shivering stranger I lent my brother's designer jacket to, and he ran away with it.

@OP
Try your best and go on the path to getting your own money. I'm telling you there's no feeling like getting alerts for the salary you worked for.

Trust me when you have brothers like mine you wouldn't want to be getting alerts(Money) on your phone.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by lolaluv1(f): 11:03pm On May 18, 2013
^
@pcguru
Lol. Why not?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by chronique(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2013
Gbam

adaobi123: longest post I've seen from 190 grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2013
lola.luv:
^
@pcguru
Lol. Why not?
That's the time, they start to bring up funny excuses to borrow money, or worse infiltrate my ATM.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by chronique(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2013
@ lola my luv,the only eja kika in my gbegiri soup: when are you getting me my own jacket and the same type of gift you got your male colleagues? grin grin

lola.luv:
BUT!

@OP

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 18, 2013
190:

do the math tongue

Well,ur points are just assumptions.He just might b the stingy type.if he isn't ready to spend on a girl,he shud get a wife!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2013
chronique: Gbam

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 11:14pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Well,ur points are just assumptions.He just might b the stingy type.if he isn't ready to spend on a girl,he shud get a wife!

and if shes ready to enjoy money from a man she should get married angry angry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 11:16pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
hey 360 slow down, what she means is that, doesn't help out at all,not entirely money some people are usually stingy, i only explained that if the guy is saddled with responsibilities then it should be understood. but seriously this economy is harsh, i think all relationships will have to cut down the whole expenses to save money.

grin grin grin

at 360
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 18, 2013
190:

190:

Hence the gettting a wife .
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by lolaluv1(f): 11:21pm On May 18, 2013
chronique: @ lola my luv,the only eja kika in my gbegiri soup: when are you getting me my own jacket and the same type of gift you got your male colleagues? grin grin

No offence but I've got brothers expecting something from me.
I have NOTHING for you!tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 18, 2013
See your life??
With your mouth like my BF doesn't give me anything
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 18, 2013
gotta go guys patrick jane and Red john is waiting for me. cry seriously will miss you guys cry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 18, 2013
Even if I get money,I go still ask o.Because some humans wud want to take the whole arm after an extended hand
R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / The Cheaters / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.