Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (19935 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: Even if I get money,I go still ask o.Because some humans wud want to take the whole arm after an extended hand
R

just one question ? is he justified to ask you for money ?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by lolaluv1(f): 11:27pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
That's the time, they start to bring up funny excuses to borrow money, or worse infiltrate my ATM.

ha ha.
I understand.
But that is how you also acted to your popsi, no be so? Collecting money for handouts you never bought!tongue

But I do understand sha. The email alert would fit you better.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 18, 2013
lola.luv:

ha ha.
I understand.
But that is how you also acted to your popsi, no be so? Collecting money for handouts you never bought!tongue

But I do understand sha. The email alert would fit you better.
No Father only just a mom.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Is he your father?

Were you forced to have consensual intimacy with him?

Answer me so that I can relate better to your situation.

Killz baba i dey feel ur yarn. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by lolaluv1(f): 11:47pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
No Father only just a mom.
Eyah. Sorry about that. And thank God for strong women...

Gdnyt all!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 18, 2013
Who is using 190's account?
He's actually trying to make sense for the 1st time in his entire existence. undecided undecided undecided

Ehen, op, when I first read your post, that last sentence wanted to make me yab you but sexkillz and others have done a good job at that. Let's assume that you already know that bit was trashy, my question for you is: From your previous experiences in your relationship, would you classify your boyfriend as stingy?

I don't believe in asking for stuffs from guys, that's my father's duty but at the same time, he should not be stingy. He should be able to use his brain once in a while to get me things...GIFTS, that's what I call them. If he is the type that his N5 can never mingle with yours, maybe you need to do some thinking.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: DUMP HIM!!! angry

Seconded!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Godson201333(m): 12:04am On May 19, 2013
Okay,your bf is stingy agreed,
what do you need?I am rich ?I just bought a home at banana Island.
Come to me and abandon your BF,mumu oshi...
I go use you do ritual ni
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by chronique(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2013
lola.luv:

No offence but I've got brothers expecting something from me.
I have NOTHING for you!tongue

*singing in lagbaja's voice* omo,anything for me?... Last time I checked,I was still ur brother na. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by kramer: 12:50am On May 19, 2013
Don't these type of threads ever die

@op ... No woman outside wedlock or family bond is entitled to a man's hard earned money and neither is he obligated to give you his hard earned money. If he does decide to splash the cash then he should do so willingly and without coercion.

And like I mentioned before, just because a man does not spend money on your greedy materialistic a$$ doesnt mean he doesn't love you, he could be going through a lot of things in his life.

And since you're already steady in your finances why don't you do something extraordinary and buy his sisters something and see how he reacts.

@lynpetra are you sure you're not Sweetlemon in disguise
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 1:12am On May 19, 2013
kramer: Don't these type of threads ever die

@op ... No woman outside wedlock or family bond is entitled to a man's hard earned money and neither is he obligated to give you his hard earned money. If he does decide to splash the cash then he should do so willingly and without coercion.

And like I mentioned before, just because a man does not spend money on your greedy materialistic a$$ doesnt mean he doesn't love you, he could be going through a lot of things in his life.

And since you're already steady in your finances why don't you do something extraordinary and buy his sisters something and see how he reacts.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 2:11am On May 19, 2013
kramer: Don't these type of threads ever die

No!

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by pasqal09: 3:50am On May 19, 2013
MizEmerald: Tanks baby *muah*
Of all d advice, na dis one u pick? #Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by AlyricistLaura: 4:31am On May 19, 2013
Op The puss must not be worth a damn

Give your Life to God
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 5:31am On May 19, 2013
190:

yes but atleast if hes spending on asha-wo then he'll know hes spending on asha-wo
the fact that the boy ent spending probably means two things
1) hes studying her carefully either becos she must av asked in the past which wasnt honoured and she rebelled against him before later settling things with him or
2) hes spending elsewhere and shes just his side chick

but for the OP to categorically refer to the issue of s-e-x means she must have pondered about her man asking herself questions like
am i really a phoool, dis dude ent taking care of me or geting me notin, we just having s-e-x is this whats hes after bla bla bla, which is absolutely normal from a girl who's 50% materialistic like the OP and also cares about the relationship 40% and 10% selfish about herself.

The only person left alone to answer these questions is her man
if the man loves her from the depth of his heart, he could show her in other ways not necessarily giving her 30K for market money to cook vegetable soup with Goat meat or 40K for shopping,

Lynpetra you know there are men out there that would spend 50K on this same OP And give her heavy heart attack that even the 50K wont be able to sort out so my advice is for the OP to check and cross match her relationship wth this dude, if she decides to talk about S-E-X then shes clearly loosing out because one thing you Nigerian women seem to forget these days is S-E-X these days is even cheaper than PURE WATER itself

do the math tongue

This goat is getting some senses gradually grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 5:40am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

This goat is getting some senses gradually grin

if i curse your father now they'll say im wicked undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 5:40am On May 19, 2013
alutacontinua: Who is using 190's account?
He's actually trying to make sense for the 1st time in his entire existence. undecided undecided undecided

Ehen, op, when I first read your post, that last sentence wanted to make me yab you but sexkillz and others have done a good job at that. Let's assume that you already know that bit was trashy, my question for you is: From your previous experiences in your relationship, would you classify your boyfriend as stingy?

I don't believe in asking for stuffs from guys, that's my father's duty but at the same time, he should not be stingy. He should be able to use his brain once in a while to get me things...GIFTS, that's what I call them. If he is the type that his N5 can never mingle with yours, maybe you need to do some thinking.
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 5:43am On May 19, 2013
190:

if i curse your father now they'll say im wicked undecided

O yeah he's back to his normal ewu skin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 5:44am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

O yeah he's back to his normal ewu skin

hisses
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 5:45am On May 19, 2013
190:

hisses

Rattle snake
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 5:49am On May 19, 2013
Leave me alone man undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 6:01am On May 19, 2013
190: Leave me alone man undecided

I'm a chick, a beautiful one at that
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 6:02am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

I'm a chick, a beautiful one at that

dont piss me off undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 6:02am On May 19, 2013
but wait for real wink

shoot me a pm
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 6:04am On May 19, 2013
shutup ure male

get out
bye
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 6:26am On May 19, 2013
190: but wait for real wink

shoot me a pm

I just sent you my nakeed pictures, got it? Go cure yourself with it
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 6:27am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

I just sent you my nakeed pictures, got it? Go cure yourself with it
grin grin grin

Ediota
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 6:33am On May 19, 2013
190: grin grin grin

Ediota

Be nice to me. Btw I'm way finer than Flytefallz
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Aklofs: 6:59am On May 19, 2013
190: shutup ure male

get out
bye
U GET P.GO FIND A WIFE MEHN.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 7:35am On May 19, 2013
U shud also tell him u reserving punny for ur husband and u can't accommodate him too
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 7:47am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U shud also tell him u reserving punny for ur husband and u can't accommodate him too

Advice from the chick under the mango tree

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:28am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

Advice from the chick under the mango tree
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.