Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (19934 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by carlos1(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2013
Stop acting like u wia helping the dud by being intimate with him when in actual sense u enjoyed the intimacy more. The problem with u women is thinking u r doing a man any favour by being intimate with him. Fact is u both consentedto the intimacy as i believe u werent forced. Or were u? And btw is he ur father?

MizEmerald: When i asked my boyfriend to help me financially,he simply reminded me that he had two sisters that also needed the same thing i asked for,i think he'll start being intimate with those his sisters.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by nicky4lif(f): 8:35am On May 19, 2013
angryMy dear,if he keeps reminding u of his sisters needs when ever u ask him for something,then dump him nd get someone else.don't mind some these girls telling u to ask ur father or u are giving women bad name,they are just acting perfect only online.I'm sure the even demand more than u from their boy frnds,even those that has it all still sometimes ask or some guys asking u to locate ur father,some are even maga to that specail girl that gives them sleepless nite.dump him nd let him Bleep his siesters
MizEmerald: When i asked my boyfriend to help me financially,he simply reminded me that he had two sisters that also needed the same thing i asked for,i think he'll start being intimate with those his sisters.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by carlos1(m): 8:42am On May 19, 2013
I perfectly undastand ur point but i dnt want to believe ur relationship is one sided as u expect him to always make u feel luved which is very right. But my question is what have u been doing too him to make him feel loved too or do u tink d intimacy u have with him is love? Sex is nt love my dear! Love is mutual

MizEmerald: U people should realize dat not every girl ask for things,i have a father and on my own am sort of independent,but it sucks wen ur guy takes this for granted.What i asked him for is something i've been doing for myself for d past one year,but its sometimes nice wen he offers to do somethings for u,u'll not only feel loved but u'll feel special.U get me now.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 8:43am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided undecided

The same chick who never take her own advice grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 8:50am On May 19, 2013
Godson201333: Okay,your bf is stingy agreed,
what do you need?I am rich ?I just bought a home at banana Island.
Come to me and abandon your BF,mumu oshi...
I go use you do ritual ni
u'll use ur mum for dat,mannerless he goat
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:53am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

The same chick who never take her own advice grin
wetin dey worry u undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 8:57am On May 19, 2013
undecided undecided
Alyricist★Laura:
Op The puss must not be worth a damn

Give your Life to God
If Jesus comes today am sure u won't go anywhere,all dem hypocrites in the house
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 8:58am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: wetin dey worry u undecided undecided

You tell me
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:01am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

You tell me
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by kramer: 9:13am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U shud also tell him u reserving punny for ur husband and u can't accommodate him too

And if he then decides to start giving her money for the sole purpose of 'unreserving' her 'punny' what will that make her then?? ... is she not now a prosti.tute?

pros·ti·tute  
/ˈprästəˌt(y)o͞ot/
Noun
A person, typically a woman, who engages in sex for payment

I hope you don't take your own advice *smh*
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:15am On May 19, 2013
kramer:

And if he then decides to start giving her money for the sole purpose of 'unreserving' her 'punny' what will that make her then?? ... is she not now a prosti.tute?

pros·ti·tute  
/ˈprästəˌt(y)o͞ot/
Noun
A person, typically a woman, who engages in sex for payment

I hope you don't take your own advice *smh*
wats wrong wit wat I said angry wats wrong wit keeping punny only for her husband angry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 9:23am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided undecided

Don't you get tired of clicking on undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Arsenate(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: U shud also tell him u reserving punny for ur husband and u can't accommodate him too
not gonna happen. Girls love diiickk too much. I bet she'd be begging to be slammed in no time. True story.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by kramer: 9:30am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: wats wrong wit wat I said angry wats wrong wit keeping punny only for her husband angry

There's nothing wrong with reserving it for your husband.

But you advised her to reserve it because he's not giving her money / gifts.. Anyone can read between the lines.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2013
skies.oduah:

Don't you get tired of clicking on undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:39am On May 19, 2013
kramer:

But you advised her to reserve it because he's not giving her money / gifts.. Anyone can read between the lines.
how abt simply commenting on wat was actually posted by mondi not something that exists from ur inferences?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by kramer: 9:49am On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: how abt simply commenting on wat was actually posted by mondi not something that exists from ur inferences?

Whatever
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by nzubeokafor: 9:59am On May 19, 2013
dump him and come to me i will be giving you but you will be paying back by intimacy hahaha so funny
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 9:59am On May 19, 2013
Mizemerald has indeed suffered on this Thread LOL

As for mondicheeks no comment
That one case sef don taya God himself
Na to seatdown look am
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:00am On May 19, 2013
pc guru:

It is the dating paradigm mostly practiced in Nigeria. financial obligation and sex are intertwined. which is why most relationships are doomed
Yes! Doomed from the beginning.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:04am On May 19, 2013
A-ZeD:
OP
Since you trade sex for money, just leave your boyfriend and open shop at Allen.
I think this is more appropriate.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:07am On May 19, 2013
pc guru: @Sexkillz apparently it seems most ladies offer sex in relationship because that's all they can offer. really when does sex become obligatory i thot it was consensual like sexkillz said, Nigerian modern relationship is just like the Prostitution system, "Sex and Money" involved. or should we blame the media for this ?
I think we shud blame some mothers for this. You won't believe what some have been telling their daughters.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:10am On May 19, 2013
sexkillz: Define token.
Good question.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by mamaaustin(f): 11:15am On May 19, 2013
Hi OP,
stop making demands from your 'boyfriend'.
Be a financially independent chic, get your money and spend your money on your needs.
Then look for a boyfriend who appreciates a lady of substance and who does not equate care with knacking apako only.

All these men up in this thread asking if your boyfriend is your father. Well am asking you, are you his wife? If no, then leave knacking and marital obligations for marriage only.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by figur: 12:35pm On May 19, 2013
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 12:36pm On May 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Smh
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by pasqal09: 12:56pm On May 19, 2013
carlos1:
I perfectly undastand ur point but i dnt want to believe ur relationship is one sided as u expect him to always make u feel luved which is very right. But my question is what have u been doing too him to make him feel loved too or do u tink d intimacy u have with him is love? Sex is nt love my dear! Love is mutual

Makin sense
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On May 19, 2013
Asewo railway,locate ur papa!!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by fruityjojo(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2013
There is dis sayin I know, "A Relationship should either take u 2 d ALTER or d BANK. IF a Relationship is ONLY takin u 2 d KICHEN nd d BED! Then u need 2 get out! Say no 2 slavery!". Haaaaa charity begins at home if a guy can't even buy tins 4 u Spontaneously or pay ur t-fare smtyms or assist u wen u NEED his help now hmm it will be worse wen u get married! He will tell u whether ur not Working!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Sheenor: 2:58pm On May 19, 2013
the sperm wey him dey give yuh na frm yur uncle well him dey com frm ba??
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 19, 2013
alutacontinua: Who is using 190's account?
He's actually trying to make sense for the 1st time in his entire existence. undecided undecided undecided

Ehen, op, when I first read your post, that last sentence wanted to make me yab you but sexkillz and others have done a good job at that. Let's assume that you already know that bit was trashy, my question for you is: From your previous experiences in your relationship, would you classify your boyfriend as stingy?

I don't believe in asking for stuffs from guys, that's my father's duty but at the same time, he should not be stingy. He should be able to use his brain once in a while to get me things...GIFTS, that's what I call them. If he is the type that his N5 can never mingle with yours, maybe you need to do some thinking.
wc one be ur father's duty?...how old u
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by nenergy(m): 4:30pm On May 19, 2013
@Op is @Steven Jay01 your boyfriend? Because his story 'resembles' yours o.lol

My Girlfriend Thinks She Is My Responsiblity - Romance - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/1295022/girlfriend-thinks-she-responsiblity

I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I have sex with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Take The Risk Of Marrying A Genotype Incompartible Partner? / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.