Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (19938 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 19, 2013
Nigerian women do really have a problem. They've sold their gender for money. See why u guys get treated like things. You jst have to sit down and think of all what you all are saying. Anywayz I'm still looking for that special someone and it's not among all these girls.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by jutino(f): 8:04pm On May 19, 2013
Babe na wha for u ooo so u wan tell me say u no fit work abi na girls like u dey make guys dey yarn anyhow to girls..if u cannot wrk go and learn sumtin with ur hands and b creative no knwoledge is lost dear, wen u are independent ur bf will respect u but d moment u depend on ur bf ur name na Gobe..#irepteamindependentladies#
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2013
lynpetra:

I think you need to set your typing software correctly.Because rite now I don't even know if you are mentally ok or not
2 set U̶̲̥̅̊ ☺ŋ the right track, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ aм̣̣̥̇̊ mentally ok. Ãήϑ if ♍ƺ font bugs U̶̲̥̅̊ , drive †̥♥ freaking hell.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2013
OliverPin: my brother wait o you must be using a blackberry shocked you have been noticed grin
Dude, U̶̲̥̅̊ really .Ð✽̶ñ†̥ want †̥♥ get ☺ŋ ♍ƺ bad side. Almost everybody has a BB phone Ãήϑ __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ believe in ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ village they are still competing ☺ŋ who bought his first. It aint a new thing man, Ãήϑ if it bugs U̶̲̥̅̊ take ♍ƺ advice drive †̥♥ freaking hell.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 20, 2013
pc guru: I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I Be Intimate with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this

This is a wise man. same way it is not wise for a woman to sleep blindly with a man she will not marry.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by pasqal09: 5:30pm On May 20, 2013
andromida:

This is a wise man. same way it is not wise for a woman to sleep blindly with a man she will not marry.

U talk as if u ladies are doin guys a favour by sleeping with dem. As if una no need the dick too. ...mtchwwwww!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 4:48am On May 21, 2013
pasqal09:

U talk as if u ladies are doin guys a favour by sleeping with dem. As if una no need the dick too. ...mtchwwwww!
amen, it is high time girls acknowledge and accept in all honesty that they love sex....sex is not a favor...you girls enjoy it the way we do
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Kgdavid(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2013
naturally i detest givin money to girls and i dont understand why this has come to be accepted as the norm in our society today. exactly what is it about men that means we must provide for you women? i mean back in the good old cave man days men were the designated providers because survival was of the fittest and clearly men had the upper hand in that regard but times have changed. survival is now of the smartest and we all believe both genders are equal in this regard, no? so since the playing field has leveled, gentlemen and ladies i ask; why are men still expected to be the providers all the time? food for thought.

it is sad that most people are in relationships for the wrong reasons; looking for the right things in the wrong places. a relationship is not supposed to be about sex and material gains...it is supposed to be about love and building a future together which would lead to sex and material gains.

because of the way we have all been indoctrinated from an early age, i find myself finding it difficult to accept certain kinds of gifts from women particularly cash. but the more i think about it i find that it is utterly ridiculous. the very notion that this sentiment stems from is based on the assumption that men always have more to give than women do and in some cases because we have a tendency to date downwards this might be the case though as time progresses the disparity may be evened out. e.g a guy who just completed NYSC and got a job would likely be dating a girl in her second/third year in uni. at this stage of life it is completely conceivable that the guy would have more money than the girl and thus a preponderance on material affection from the guy might be expected. this should be within reasonable limits though and that implies that unless you are the one who offered to put her through school you should not be paying her school fees or other related expenses. unless of course she really needs your help and you can afford it this area should not be your concern at all. material care should really only be in the area of wants and not needs at this stage of the game cuz the girl is still the primary responsibility of her guardians. if you as a boyfriend start taken up such then you are not showing care but you are being used as a means to an end which is wrong. it is however perfectly acceptable to buy nice things (not necessarily expensive) every once in a while just to show that you care. no one should need to tell you this cuz caring for someone would lead to a natural urge to do such things. this also works both ways.

i staunchly believe only in sex after marriage. i believe a relationship at this point should be about getting to know each other. whats the point of having sex and fulfilling other needs when you're not married? why not just get married since thats the exact same thing you'll be doing in the marriage?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On May 21, 2013
poster please do not take offence to what i am saying but remember that as individuals we all have our own financial problems and you should not be your man's burden. You are in love with him and being intimate with him is your choice. Do not expect money for being in love . Rather go be a prostitute if you are looking for money in exchange for your ..... you know know what i mean
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by pasqal09: 2:52pm On May 21, 2013
Monicasque: poster please do not take offence to what i am saying but remember that as individuals we all have our own financial problems and you should not be your man's burden. You are in love with him and being intimate with him is your choice. Do not expect money for being in love . Rather go be a prostitute if you are looking for money in exchange for your ..... you know know what i mean

#word!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 2:59pm On May 21, 2013
Monicasque: poster please do not take offence to what i am saying but remember that as individuals we all have our own financial problems and you should not be your man's burden. You are in love with him and being intimate with him is your choice. Do not expect money for being in love . Rather go be a prostitute if you are looking for money in exchange for your ..... you know know what i mean
i don't need advice from a hypocrite like u,so seal dat ur maggot infested mouth

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by jigsaw85: 3:10pm On May 21, 2013
MizEmerald: i don't need advice from a hypocrite like u,so seal dat ur maggot infested mouth

Skanks...smh
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2013
Kslib:
So cos you guys engage in intimacy which you also enjoy now gives you the right to demand money anyhow when he has other responsibilities.. Sorry to say this but i think the diff btw some girls and lovepeddlers is just the fact that lovepeddlers admit to what they do while the "so called decent girls" dont. I'm sure the guy has been giving you money all along but didn't have enough to give you today,hence the unnecessary blabbing OR he figured you're taking him for a fool and wants to start his own game of free sexx..
Lastly,are you his wife?? When a girl wants to start moving about,you girls say "he hasn't put a ring on my finger so i am free to waka about". The saying also applies here madam "as far as he hasn't put a ring on your finger,he is free to give you money whenever he likes"...
I'm glad some niggas are waking up and dealing with these girls who think a relationship is the shortest cut to make money.. Acoording to my people in pidgin "YOU GO HEAR WEEEEEEEEEN!!!!"
People have bastardaziled relationship, relationship is now "parentaging" no one is saying your guy should not help you, making it mandotory and a basis for the relationship is the problem we young men are having with most ladies.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 21, 2013
daduke2k:
2 set U̶̲̥̅̊ ☺ŋ the right track, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ Α̲̅м̣̣̥̇̊ mentally ok. Ãήϑ if ♍ƺ font bugs U̶̲̥̅̊ , drive †̥♥ freaking hell.

Abeg go buy touchlight phone and stop that childish behaviour u are exhibiting with that damn BB
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
MizEmerald: U people should realize dat not every girl ask for things,i have a father and on my own am sort of independent,but it sucks wen ur guy takes this for granted.What i asked him for is something i've been doing for myself for d past one year,but its sometimes nice wen he offers to do somethings for u,u'll not only feel loved but u'll feel special.U get me now.

One question I have for you, Have you ever met to any of his needs?

U gurls really need to change this ur attitude, see u writing that "maybe he should start having sex with his sisters" so what u mean is that he should be paying you for the sex, I believe thats what U mean, then what meks u different from a hawker? U should mek it plain to him to be paying you fro the sex, so u two should know ur stand

I'm really loosing my respect for u gurls, all of u, now I am beginning to see why most men just don't respect y'all....

#spits#

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by adconline(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2013
MizEmerald: Most comments here are like 'are u a LovePeddler',nobody saw the part where i said i've been doing this thing for myself for the past one year and just tonite i asked i was made to realise he had sisters,i ain't dat broke dat i still can't do it for myself,i only wanted to feel loved,d comments ain't fair though
So only money can make u feel loved? What a purchasable twatt waffle!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by switdick(m): 7:39pm On May 21, 2013
MizEmerald: i don't need advice from a hypocrite like u,so seal dat ur maggot infested mouth

OUch!!

Smh For you girl!

So because She's a She dishing Similar advice With the HE's on here about your Failed reasoning of what relationship entails,makes her Hypocrite" ??

LoL" ....Nah , take it easy on Ya SelF"

Just because its a Norm in the society you grew in doesn't make it right does it ??

What you Should be doing is paying heed to what you're being told here ,Which isn't far From Truth thus a New leaf You'd turn over, and Stop demanding,even when you do, shouldn't be on the grounds of False Favor(SeXxX) you think you bestow on Him and ShoulD be reciprocated via monetary means ....LoL"

You and your ilks that "Think" aLike on this Thread Failed at " Charity begins at Home" Mannerism..

That Girl Just gave her Opinion on What is right and Just, even when you know She's on point to Truism, You acted The Typical below average Naija Girl and set in your emotional bias" ...

You See, we Men aren't wrong with the numerous vile Threads about our Women, No Matter how they Try to say " Is the kinda Girl you associate with" and bla bla bla...LoL

The Light" (Truth) always Finds it Way Out, Thanks to People Like you that help create its path...LoL"
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 21, 2013
mehn really this kinda post is very insulting to independent strong women, forget the OP's post for now, its like there's a general conception that Sex in a relationship is alright as long as financial demands are met. sounds like prostitution to me. and to think Fatherhood is coming soon for me. cry (What a Sad World). "What a materialistic world".
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by singledude(m): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2013
gree-die:
babes, don't dump him. just zip up lets see how far. cool

Zip up na! na only u get pussy? YEYE
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by singledude(m): 12:06am On Sep 15, 2013
lynpetra:

Abeg go buy touchlight phone and stop that childish behaviour u are exhibiting with that damn BB

I don see ur pic...u be confam runs girl na! how we go blame u?...lol
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by singledude(m): 12:37am On Sep 15, 2013
Man this is so unfortunate.I have spent the last 30 mins reading irrational,twisted and myopic opinions from the females on this topic.This is the reason why I am not dating a Naija girl,I have dated so so many and they are all the same lazy,materialistic bit**es.I date a Namibian by the way and we both work and make money.I am very stable financially but she is dating me because she wants to not because she has to.She sleeps with me because she wants to and because she loves it not because I have a thick wallet.She takes me out when she wants to and I do exactly the same!our 2 year anniversary was a week ago and we both bought gifts for each other...my point is we are together because we love each other's company and we make each other happy not because i pay her bills and cater to her every financial whim!.....Naija girls most of u need help and need a shrink cos y'all are psychologically unwell......as for me I have totally given up on y'all and to me it's good riddance.My fellow Naija guys,why not imitate me and be happy u met a real woman?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by carlos1(m): 12:42am On Sep 15, 2013
MizEmerald: U people should realize dat not every girl ask for things,i have a father and on my own am sort of independent,but it sucks wen ur guy takes this for granted.What i asked him for is something i've been doing for myself for d past one year,but its sometimes nice wen he offers to do somethings for u,u'll not only feel loved but u'll feel special.U get me now.

And what have u been doing for him to show him that u love him? Don't even mention sex here because nau moan pass
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Joliecoco: 1:10am On Sep 15, 2013
Go and work for you own money, and stop depending on men for money.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by greedie1(f): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2013
singledude:

Zip up na! na only u get pussy? YEYE

transferred aggression....
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2013

name it. he can make you hair, buy your cream but if you are asking him for house rent and you know you can do it, then you are very weekend...
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2013
sexkillz: Can you throw more light on the "he should sleep with his sisters instead" part? That's my area of interest. I want to know why you brought sex into the equation.

its for sale. are you a learner?

the funny side is " I can do it for myself but I want him to do it so I feel special "

op, am here. if you do me, I do you....
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by aduaba(f): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
singledude:
Man this is so unfortunate.I have spent the last 30 mins reading irrational,twisted and myopic opinions from the females on this topic.This is the reason why I am not dating a Naija girl,I have dated so so many and they are all the same lazy,materialistic bit**es.I date a Namibian by the way and we both work and make money.I am very stable financially but she is dating me because she wants to not because she has to.She sleeps with me because she wants to and because she loves it not because I have a thick wallet.She takes me out when she wants to and I do exactly the same!our 2 year anniversary was a week ago and we both bought gifts for each other...my point is we are together because we love each other's company and we make each other happy not because i pay her bills and cater to her every financial whim!.....Naija girls most of u need help and need a shrink cos y'all are psychologically unwell......as for me I have totally given up on y'all and to me it's good riddance.My fellow Naija guys,why not imitate me and be happy u met a real woman?
Guys I think you getting this girl wrong. She's not saying she needs the man to do everything she needs. Its just nice when a man does some little things for a loved one when she needs it. A woman can do the same too. It's more or less like helping a friend when they need ur help. @op I dnt support a woman who puts all her bills on a man but if u r an independent woman and ur man cannot help u out when u r in need then u shud advise yourself cos if u love someone and they need ur help u will want to help.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by angelseddy(f): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2013
@ sex killz n d rest of you saying " is he ur husband"? Yes ooo,he is! The moment he chose to date her sex or no sex he became her father, husband and more! So many stingy guys out there, greedy people who believe in taking but neva giving. If he doesn't hv he should jst say he doesn't hv yet but wil try see what he can do. This chic is saying he never gives n u are there talking anoda thg! Giving goes with loving. Relationship is responsibilty! Stop making her feel foolish she is right!!

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Monicasque(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
op what would u do if he started being there for u financially ( even if u dont ask) then you get married but 2 years after marriage he goes through some difficulties which result in him being broke for another 2 years? would u still be there or would u walk? have u ever felt the pain of taking your hard earned cash and just gave it to someone just like that ? is your sex for sale sugar?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2013
angelseddy: @ sex killz n d rest of you saying " is he ur husband"? Yes ooo,he is! The moment he chose to date her sex or no sex he became her father, husband and more! So many stingy guys out there, greedy people who believe in taking but neva giving. If he doesn't hv he should jst say he doesn't hv yet but wil try see what he can do. This chic is saying he never gives n u are there talking anoda thg! Giving goes with loving. Relationship is responsibilty! Stop making her feel foolish she is right!!
U mumu oh! 1 single sense U no get; y not go get a sugar daddy or better still stand by d road side, dat way U know its money 4 , hand back 4 ground. It comes immediately no strings attached.. N 4 ur information there is no way on earth d guy would have been in a relationship with her!!! Without spending a dime; its impossible!!! Guys are not known 2b tight fisted as such, 4 laies that's dia own attitudinal feature!!! He would have been spending! Buh obviously d OP doesn't see it as anything significant....

Just some few days ago! I took a friend to an eatery(platonic friend,no sexual attachment) n I spent close to 2k, as we were eating! We got talking! 1 tin led to another, n she told me "I can never spend my hard earned cash on any man on earth". N I was like wow!!! Buh I just spent mine on yu, now, that is d typicaal attitude of a Nigerian gurl, dey can never spend a dime on dia male counterpart! N see it as an offence 4 d male not 2 spend on dem!!! 4dem d sex both of U mutually conscented to, n dey enjoy more! Is enough 'pay' to you!!! N yet they frown @ whores as if they re not all same in behaviour...
Monicasque: op what would u do if he started being there for u financially ( even if u dont ask) then you get married but 2 years after marriage he goes through some difficulties which result in him being broke for another 2 years? would u still be there or would u walk? have u ever felt the pain of taking your hard earned cash and just gave it to someone just like that ? is your sex for sale sugar?

*kisses* muah* I love ur comment; ur kkind is rare!! Re u anyway around Ph or its province? PM me let's strt a relationship immediately....
wink wink grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Thank u all for all ur comments, for dose with razor mouth,i appreciate and to those who got my point God bless,dis so called fella knows in his churchmind am not dat kind of person some people here have potrayed me to be,when he wasn't workn, i as a student was helpn in my own little way,i never asked him for anytn cos i felt he didn't have much but now that he's workn,am i not supposed to see a change instead he reminded me he had sisters cos of a mere change i asked,when he was collecting my own he forgot i had a brother too o. A responsible man can only be truly known when he has his pocket loaded not when he's cleaving to a girl because he does not have option and he's glad that dere's someone dat can take him for who he is.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by pasqal09: 12:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Raymondenyi:

*kisses* muah* I love ur comment; ur kkind is rare!! Re u anyway around Ph or its province? PM me let's strt a relationship immediately....
wink wink grin

Awoof de run belle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. / The Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.