Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29596 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Steezz(m): 11:17pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
what a babaric nation, from the little they allowed him to say the tool was pronouncing 'what' as 'wet' lol 'figures' as 'feegairs'. Listen to an English man pronounce those words.
I used 2 actually think their weird way of speakin English was right till i got to the UK and frankly it is quite different. Dunno where those ghanaian forest-dwellers got their stiff accent & pronunciation of words 4rm undecided
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
what a babaric nation, from the little they allowed him to say the tool was pronouncing 'what' as 'wet' lol 'figures' as 'feegairs'. Listen to an English man pronounce those words.
i told you ghanaians are dumb. figures as fegays money as maney.imagine their number one citizen blowing grammar like dat. dumb president dumb citizen.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 20, 2013
Steezz: I used 2 actually think their weird way of speakin English was right till i got to the UK and frankly it is quite different. Dunno where those ghanaian forest-dwellers got their stiff accent & pronunciation of words 4rm undecided
dude they got it from haiti.

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2013
Steezz: I used 2 actually think their weird way of speakin English was right till i got to the UK and frankly it is quite different. Dunno where those ghanaian forest-dwellers got their stiff accent & pronunciation of words 4rm undecided
Many people still hold that ridiculous belief, they need to be enlightened.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
Many people still hold that ridiculous belief, they need to be enlightened.

Is the truth not just among other Africans but Nigerians themselves.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 20, 2013
do you know dis two people? biggest boys in town making money.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 20, 2013
Award-winning hip-life artiste Kwaw Kesse, known in showbiz circles as Abodam, has revealed that most of his colleague musicians in Ghana cannot afford a decent meal and have to literally beg for food.

According to Abodam, most Ghanaian musicians, especially those who fall within the hip hop category, are living a false life. He said they pretend to be okay by dressing in expensive designer clothing when they appear in public but actually have nothing in their bank accounts because their songs are not doing well on the market and they have no other means of income.

Speaking to Delores Frempong Manso on her Delay TV show, Abodam said there were many times he had to buy food for well-known musicians whose songs are enjoying some good airplay.

He explained that having “your song played on radio does not mean there is money in your pocket” because Ghanaians generally do not buy original CDs as most people rather prefer to pirate the songs.

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:10am On May 21, 2013
wizkid making money in ghana, while ghanainan artist are still looking for food to eat.SMH
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:29am On May 21, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

U need a head phone wen a nigerian start spewing his dumb accent
You need to cover your nose when a Gaynaian does the same
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:31am On May 21, 2013
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:36am On May 21, 2013
ghananian girls only want to roll with the biggest boys in Africa
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 12:38am On May 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: oaken(m), j-bass, Kajina, collynzo2(m), googlepikin, Banku&Tilapia and 3 guest(s)

The idiöt Kajina is now hiding after I proved him wrong, hahaha [ney-shin] indeed
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 12:40am On May 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.