Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29595 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:35pm On May 20, 2013
You need help, is it pronounced as maney? Simple question
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2013
I got a new fly trap today.
He's from Ghana.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 9:39pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: You need help, is it pronounced as maney? Simple question

Just keep listening with a wide opened ear. Once again below is the link: Good luck grin

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=money&submit=Submit
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:40pm On May 20, 2013
How do you keep flies out of your kitchen?

Keep a Ghanaian in the living room.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:41pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina:

Just keep listening with a wide opened ear. Once again below is the link: Good luck grin

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=money&submit=Submit
Answer the question or fûck off, stop dribbling around
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:47pm On May 20, 2013
What does a Ghanaian take to a funeral?
Cutlery.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 9:54pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:

LOL! What else do you want me to say? I provided you with a link that confirms that, how you hear Ghanaians pronounce the word money is actually how the English man pronounces it. What do you want from me again? Like I said, just keep listening, you will eventually get it right grin
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: What does a Ghanaian take to a funeral?
Cutlery.
haha

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2013
Award-winning hip-life artiste Kwaw Kesse, known in showbiz circles as Abodam, has revealed that most of his colleague musicians in Ghana cannot afford a decent meal and have to literally beg for food.

According to Abodam, most Ghanaian musicians, especially those who fall within the hip hop category, are living a false life. He said they pretend to be okay by dressing in expensive designer clothing when they appear in public but actually have nothing in their bank accounts because their songs are not doing well on the market and they have no other means of income.

Speaking to Delores Frempong Manso on her Delay TV show, Abodam said there were many times he had to buy food for well-known musicians whose songs are enjoying some good airplay.

He explained that having “your song played on radio does not mean there is money in your pocket” because Ghanaians generally do not buy original CDs as most people rather prefer to pirate the songs.

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Steezz(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: My regular Ghanaian taxi driver picked me up whilst singing along to his crappy Ashanti music at the top of his voice.
He smiled when I pulled out my set of new ear
plugs, "Looks like you've come prepared this time," he said laughing.
I smiled back at him, "Yes," I replied, as I put them up my nostrils.
Damn, dis is da sickest shixt av seen on here. Go easy bruv embarassed!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by ayoJ21(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2013
dasparrow:

LOL....forget all that. Every country in Africa has its fair share of musical talent so let's celebrate all black African musicians irrespective of the African country they are from.

@Post

Congrats on your win Wizkid.

sakordie also won african artiste of d yr lst yr in headies award
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 20, 2013
ayoJ-21:

he is a loyal guy to us, so we are bringing him up
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Steezz(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2013
For y'all who think Nigerians have got a crude accent...well...sorry 2 burst your bubble grin https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDgQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Ftravel.cnn.com%2Fexplorations%2Flife%2Fworlds-sexiest-accents-130333&ei=xZOaUZqVHOjt0gWC6IHoCA&usg=AFQjCNGTtZGU1iuhaVr5G-2gEkpSUpBR5Q&sig2=B33cZBkMz8q8zvQoJOI7rw
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 20, 2013
heheheheheheh wizkid is doing really goood

My fellow nigerians grin
smile and merry cause i have brought to you the free ebook on how to earn 10,000 weekly online.using aliexpress.
wanted to attach he file but its bigger than 200kb. so just download it from the link below

wast no time and click, read download and start to earn 10k weekly on aliexpress
https://sites.google.com/site/weeklyearning1/10kperweek.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1
hurry up and grab this hot ebook for free while this link is still valid/active

you can as well as earn more than that weekly ,to earn more than that you can goto www.aliexpresspay.com

flex ,join me earn on aliexpress.
Regards to all the great NG youths
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by ayoJ21(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

To be a nigerian is a curse, bro tek a gud luk at their country, its a heap of cow dung.

t b a nig z a curse nd wizkid z dr receivn prize of ur sakordie nd co.o'boy u nid t learn

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 20, 2013
pureguide: heheheheheheh wizkid is doing really goood

My fellow nigerians grin
smile and merry cause i have brought to you the free ebook on how to earn 10,000 weekly online.using aliexpress.
wanted to attach he file but its bigger than 200kb. so just download it from the link below

wast no time and click, read download and start to earn 10k weekly on aliexpress
https://sites.google.com/site/weeklyearning1/10kperweek.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1
hurry up and grab this hot ebook for free while this link is still valid/active

you can as well as earn more than that weekly ,to earn more than that you can goto www.aliexpresspay.com

flex ,join me earn on aliexpress.
Regards to all the great NG youths
them swear for you abi
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 10:44pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
shaaaaaaaaarap ewu!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 10:47pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

No one can talk trash about the great Ghana and get away with it
absolutely! no one talks trash to us and gets away with it!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:48pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: How do you keep flies out of your kitchen?

Keep a Ghanaian in the living room.

Yeeeeeeee....now that is a low blow!!! Hahahaha!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 10:49pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: as long as our celebs concern, money no be problem.cos so many big companies supports them big time. making sure their pockets never go dry.so with so much money to sqander, ghanian girls arss are in trouble.
this 'money no be problem' talk is the reason your country is so phucked today! money no be problem, yet your country is a confirmed sh1thole!abeg comot for road!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 10:53pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: I got a new fly trap today.
He's from Ghana.
ma guy, your copied Internet jokes are damn too drab! go look for something more exciting to go copy and paste! damburuba shege! you should be ashamed of yourself for copying stuff and pasting them here! can't blame you though- with an IQ of 5 how creative can you be?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 10:57pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: when the ghanaians were jealously closing down Nigerians shops and companies, our president summons the nigerian ambassador to ghana whats happening, he said ghanaians are naturally lazy,and they are scared Nigerians are taking all the entrepreneurial position in the country. they prefer to sit at home and put on tv and go on the computer fooling themselves like you thinking you are good in e-war. SMH

LOL So Ghanaians are ‘lazy’ and presumably nigerians are hardworking,huh? So what happened to those groundnut pyramids of the north in the 60s? and what happened to the large plantations of palm trees around Nigeria in the early years?

Today ‘hardworking’ Nigerians wait for the end of the month when they can go to Abuja to collect their oil money and spend it. Nothing is happening. Go to the various governors’ offices across Nigeria and all you’ll see are hundreds of people jostling to see the governor for handouts. When momodu sheriff was the governor of borno state, he used to drive around town and wherever he saw young people gathered, he will stop, talk to them and then order a TV set and DSTV be installed for them! In many govt offices around Nigeria you’ll see hundreds of lazy, opportunists hanging around looking for ‘contracts’- an euphemism for handouts!

I’ tell you a bit about what the ‘lazy’ people of Ghana have done! They produced more than one million tons of cocoa annually? How many cocoa bags did ‘hardworking’ Nigerian produce? Ghana recently signed an agreement with china to supply a million pellets of cassava to china.'Lazy' Ghanaians supply flowers and vegetables to European markets daily!

Is it a surprise that the most profitable industry in contemporary Nigeria is kidnapping for ransom? Indeed we all can see the results of ‘hardwork’ by Nigerians! Their sh1thole is a good evidence of what ‘hard work’ can do to a nation! Today, ‘hardworking’ Nigerians import everything, including toothpicks! Funny country, funny people! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 11:02pm On May 20, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lmao, what a thread
grin grin grin indeed, what a thread. we are yet to roll out the tanks and already, we are making the mumugerians eat grass grin grin grin unfuckingbelievable! grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by GHSwagg: 11:02pm On May 20, 2013
ayoJ-21:

You are right. And Ghanaians did not trash Nigeria/Nigerians like some of your people are doing on this thread. This goes to prove the difference between citizens from the two countries. Figure it out smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: ma guy, your copied Internet jokes are damn too drab! go look for something more exciting to go copy and paste! damburuba shege! you should be ashamed of yourself for copying stuff and pasting them here! can't blame you though- with an IQ of 5 how creative can you be?
yeeeppeeee i guess you are back in the building.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Steezz(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla:

LOL So Ghanaians are ‘lazy’ and presumably nigerians are hardworking,huh? So what happened to those groundnut pyramids of the north in the 60s? and what happened to the large plantations of palm trees around Nigeria in the early years?

Today ‘hardworking’ Nigerians wait for the end of the month when they can go to Abuja to collect their oil money and spend it. Nothing is happening. Go to the various governors’ offices across Nigeria and all you’ll see are hundreds of people jostling to see the governor for handouts. When momodu sheriff was the governor of borno state, he used to drive around town and wherever he saw young people gathered, he will stop, talk to them and then order a TV set and DSTV be installed for them! In many govt offices around Nigeria you’ll see hundreds of lazy, opportunists hanging around looking for ‘contracts’- an euphemism for handouts!
I’ tell you a bit about what the ‘lazy’ people of Ghana have done! They produced more than one million tons of cocoa annually? How many cocoa bags did ‘hardworking’ Nigerian produce? Ghana recently signed an agreement with china to supply a million pellets of cassava to china.'Lazy' Ghanaians supply flowers and vegetables to European markets daily!

Is it a surprise that the most profitable industry in contemporary Nigeria is kidnapping for ransom? Indeed we all can see the results of ‘hardwork’ by Nigerians! Their sh1thole is a good evidence of what ‘hard work’ can do to a nation! Today, ‘hardworking’ Nigerians import everything, including toothpicks! Funny country, funny people! grin grin grin
Wow nigga, luk at d long epistle u jst wrote. U must be some kinda 'sour grape'. Everyone's jst havin fun man, chillax.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by veraponpo(m): 11:05pm On May 20, 2013
Guy,u have to outgrow this.This is absolute disgrace not only to Ghana your dear country but also to your personality. It is a sign of maturity when you argue

Without insulting anybody only with facts and figures:i will give u some areas where Nigeria leads you:
1. Music: u can argue till eternity but Ghanian music can never match Nigerian music both in quality and quantity. Fela remains arguably d best out of Africa, Femi Kuti has gotten 3 grammy nominations, King Sunny Ade has 2 grammy nominations,Tuface Idibia won first MTV in Africa, Asa,PSquare,Dbanj are doing better than any Ghanian artistes;
2.ACTING: Nollywood-This is area is no match for Ghanian Gollywood. They are far aparts. Nollywood is rated the 2nd biggest drama body in d world,Ghana cannot get there forever. You cannot produce the likes of Olu,joke silva, omotola(one of d most influtial women in d world),Genny,RMD,etc
3. Sports: when last did u win nations cup almost 30 years, not even second positions. In olympics, nigeria won d first olympic medal in africa in football in 1996, Ajuwon won long jumps, our men won 4*4 relay race gold in sydney,Fasuba has world recod in indoor sprint race,etc

4.Television: nigeria has d first television in Africa;
5.Education: we have over 120 universities in Nigeria,nyou dont even have 30 in Ghana.our chilfren are getting laurels here and there.
6.Invention and creativity: apart from alomo bitters,you dont have any major product,but we have over 1000 produucts that are of international
7.Economy_you are not even close.only Lagos can beat youur economy

Banku&Tilapia:

Dominating in kidnapping n BOKO HARAM, nigeria is da most useless country on earth,Somalia is more safer than nigeria. U animals r a nasty piece of work datz y u r not welcome in any part of Africa. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.