Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29598 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:24pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina:

I even heard that every household in Edo State has a girl in Europe prostituting. And this was told to me by a Nigerian friend. Very sad.
Kajina, its not not only sad, it is a tragedy. can you imagine the bad name they are giving to Africans! And you should hear families of those pr0stitutes back in nigeria boast about their 'pikin dem dey do ashawo work for oyibo country.' In a place like Benin City, Western Union always runs out of cash to pay its customers on big festivities like Xmas. that is when the ashawos send money home so their families all rush to Western Union. and if you know the rituals performed on these ashawos before they leave nigeria, you'll feel sorry for them! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaa in ur phucking dreams n those who died were Nigerians go check it out. Wen it cums to girls every1 knows nigerian men r eeeeediots who luv to spend a fortune on a pucccciiiii which a Ghanaian will get for nuttin. cheesy grin. U people r soooooooooo stupiddddd u make da word stupidddddd luk gud. cheesy

True
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina: @ topic, We gave them an award, and they still come and attack us. What should we do with these Nigerians again MAY GOD HELP US! grin grin grin

you gave Nigerians award for being greater than you...what other proof do you need to make you believe say NGA and GH no dey d same level ?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
is that all you got? you can do better charlie angry tongue anyway you guys are lucky I'm in a exhilarated mood today,graduating soon with my Bachelors in Molecular toxicology from the University of California,Berkeley!after my post grad rave,i will probably have time for inconsequential banters.

Liar, Nigerians and their fake degrees. You were the same dude that said u were going to get drafted in nba.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:27pm On May 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:

even when Boko haram was bombing some Northern parts of Nigeria, our economy was greater than ghana's economy.
if ghana was to go through what Nigeria had been going for the past few years, i bet you, ghana would not be better than libya.
U baboon y do we hv to go thru wot u animals r going thru. We more sensible n civilized dan u apes. We undastand each other. grin cheesy cheesy ur economy is betta ryt? Go tell diz cow dung to da millions of nigerians in Ghana enjoying peace n stability. grin cheesy grin ur brain is smaller dan a clit.oris cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:

you gave Nigerians award for being greater than you...what other proof do you need to make you believe say NGA and GH no dey d same level ?

Didn't sarkodie win artist of the year in Nigeria this year also.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by kennysbst(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2013
My brothers frm home and away.uhmm never mind us.even though our words seem's bitter to ur hearing and understdg remember we do love ourself.forget abt the ewar and let enbrace peace.trully Ghana is my mother's land while 9ja is my father's land.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaaaa in ur phucking dreams n those who died were Nigerians go check it out. Wen it cums to girls every1 knows nigerian men r eeeeediots who luv to spend a fortune on a pucccciiiii which a Ghanaian will get for nuttin. cheesy grin. U people r soooooooooo stupiddddd u make da word stupidddddd luk gud. cheesy
common bro you know you girls love to phuck us!!! this trend has even set a new wave of hatred from your usually weak guys,your girls beg for our diick! i can't even remember the number of Serwaa's,Abena's,Adwoa's,Nyarko's,Nana's....that i used to phuck with reckless abandon back in Houston grin grin grin, meanwhile Banku and Tilapia this is for you----> wo maame twe se pompi joe. eboho pafoooo cheesy angry

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:30pm On May 20, 2013
Prostitution, da second talent of nigerian women apart from bleaching. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:31pm On May 20, 2013
maxwello.yg:

even when Boko haram was bombing some Northern parts of Nigeria, our economy was greater than ghana's economy.
if ghana was to go through what Nigeria had been going for the past few years, i bet you, ghana would not be better than libya.
I am supposed to respond to this dumb post? Given the size and population of nigeria, don't you think it would be a disaster if Ghana has a bigger economy. even a child in elementary school should know this. the good thing though is that Ghana's own economy is growing very fast- faster than your generator-powered economy. on your point about 'if Ghana was to go through what Nigeria has been going in the past few years'- I have this to say. Every country deserves whatever situation it finds itself? is nigeria the only country facing challenges? abeg, park for one side make we hear word.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 7:34pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: Kajina, its not not only sad, it is a tragedy. can you imagine the bad name they are giving to Africans! And you should hear families of those pr0stitutes back in nigeria boast about their 'pikin dem dey do ashawo work for oyibo country.' In a place like Benin City, Western Union always runs out of cash to pay its customers on big festivities like Xmas. that is when the ashawos send money home so their families all rush to Western Union. and if you know the rituals performed on these ashawos before they leave nigeria, you'll feel sorry for them! grin grin grin

ROTFLMOA!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It's a tragedy indeed! And that country is a home for almost 200 million of the African population. MAY GOD HELP AFRICA!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:34pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
common bro you know you girls love to phuck us!!! this trend has even set a new wave of hatred from your usually weak guys,your girls beg for our diick! i can't even remember the number of Serwaa's,Abena's,Adwoa's,Nyarko's,Nana's....that i used to phuck with reckless abandon back in Houston grin grin grin, meanwhile Banku and Tilapia this is for you----> wo maame twe se pompi joe. eboho pafoooo cheesy angry

Hahaaaaaaaaa n i can imgine da fortune u spent on a pucccccciiiiii dat a Ghanaian for free. We have more so we don't mind giving u nigerians our waste product. I am also highly impressed cuz ur English is improving. Keep it up u doughnut grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo: .

Liar, Nigerians and their fake degrees. You were the same dude that said u were going to get drafted in nba.
Lmaoo dude me and you are not in the milestone as far as achievement is concerned, so don't even hate biatch! and yes i got a College draft to play for my school in the NBA last season got a problem with that?,i am graduating with a Bachelors degree from the prestigious University of California,Berkeley! and i will even post my post grad pictures on this forum for all to see,now phuck off and go catch a shrink slag.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by kamelonaire(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2013
Den don de form big....... Den don forget dat bag de used to carry there load from there country tu Nigeria and we still welcome them. Abeg make someone remind them.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by mekaboy(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2013
Seems like the main purpose (WAR) of this thread has been achieved.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:41pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:

ma guy, if it comes to the number of nigerian women one had phucked, some of us have great stories to tell oooh! don't even go there. grin grin grin chei, naija we fail oooo! I am yet to see the so-called interest by Ghanaian women in Nigeria men. Apart from their ill-gotten money, what have nigerian men gotta show? nothing, well, perhaps their big bellies that make them look like they are pregnant. grin grin grin why do you think most nigerian men wear traditional wears? have you seen obj's stomach! I remember years ago we used to have meetings with some top nigerian army generals. for me, the lack of fitness among these generals upon whom the destined of the nigerian military rested was extremely appalling. all of them had fat stomachs and some had nyansh like women. chei, naija don pafuka eno be small. I recall one particular army general called Lt.General Dogonyaro. he was so fat with nyansh that he could barely walk! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:41pm On May 20, 2013
kennysbst: My brothers frm home and away.uhmm never mind us.even though our words seem's bitter to ur hearing and understdg remember we do love ourself.forget abt the ewar and let enbrace peace.trully Ghana is my mother's land while 9ja is my father's land.
Thank God i am not a nigerian grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: I am supposed to respond to this dumb post? Given the size and population of nigeria, don't you think it would be a disaster if Ghana has a bigger economy. even a child in elementary school should know this. the good thing though is that Ghana's own economy is growing very fast- faster than your generator-powered economy. on your point about 'if Ghana was to go through what Nigeria has been going in the past few years'- I have this to say. Every country deserves whatever situation it finds itself? is nigeria the only country facing challenges? abeg, park for one side make we hear word.
with your population of 20 something million people,one would think Ghana would be an el dorado considering your comparatively smaller population ratio and your so called abundance in gold and cocoa,yet Ghana is just as poor as Niger republic and Somalia! Nigeria has a vast population,so its only reasonable to have a bigger ratio of problems in terms of wealth distribution and other issues that relate to the scope of a huge population,yet we are still among the top emerging economies in Africa cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:

Every nigerian who hates Ghana and Ghanaians always claim to have Ghana wife or girlfriend and how many Ghanaians girls they have been with

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:43pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: ma guy, if it comes to the number of nigerian women one had phucked, some of us have great stories to tell oooh! don't even go there. grin grin grin chei, naija we fail oooo! I am yet to see the so-called interest by Ghanaian women in Nigeria men. Apart from their ill-gotten money, what have nigerian men gotta show? nothing, well, perhaps their big bellies that make them look like they are pregnant. grin grin grin why do you think most nigerian men wear traditional wears? have you seen obj's stomach! I remember years ago we used to have meetings with some top nigerian army generals. for me, the lack of fitness among these generals upon whom the destined of the nigerian military rested was extremely appalling. all of them had fat stomachs and some had nyansh like women. chei, naija don pafuka eno be small. I recall one particular army general called Lt.General Dogonyaro. he was so fat with nyansh that he could barely walk! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U don kill dem finish oooooo bro ayekooooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
Lmaoo dude me and you are not in the milestone as far as achievement is concerned, so don't even hate biatch! and yes i got a College draft to play for my school in the NBA last season got a problem with that?,i am graduating with a Bachelors degree from the prestigious University of California,Berkeley! and i will even post my post grad pictures on this forum for all to see,now phuck off and go catch a shrink slag.

If u say so. Congrats, Wish u the best. I will be graduating next year with pharmacy degree from upenn.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: ma guy, if it comes to the number of nigerian women one had phucked, some of us have great stories to tell oooh! don't even go there. grin grin grin chei, naija we fail oooo! I am yet to see the so-called interest by Ghanaian women in Nigeria men. Apart from their ill-gotten money, what have nigerian men gotta show? nothing, well, perhaps their big bellies that make them look like they are pregnant. grin grin grin why do you think most nigerian men wear traditional wears? have you seen obj's stomach! I remember years ago we used to have meetings with some top nigerian army generals. for me, the lack of fitness among these generals upon whom the destined of the nigerian military rested was extremely appalling. all of them had fat stomachs and some had nyansh like women. chei, naija don pafuka eno be small. I recall one particular army general called Lt.General Dogonyaro. he was so fat with nyansh that he could barely walk! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
but those "fat" Nigerian generals distinguished themselves during the Ecomog intervention that saved Liberia during the war(at least the Liberians i know praised our generals and distinguished them among the best cream of commanders)have you ever wondered why Liberian babes dey feel our Naija boys alot? well go figure!,meanwhile what happened to our Charlie generals? i read somewhere that one very "FIT" Ghanaian general abandoned the men that he was supposed to protect and executed an acute 360 in full flight to Accra with his black flat head gleaming with sweat and panting like a biatch grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 7:51pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

If u say so. Congrats, Wish u the best. I will be graduating next year with pharmacy degree from upenn.
well Congrats in advance.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 7:53pm On May 20, 2013
kamelonaire: Den don de form big....... Den don forget dat bag de used to carry there load from there country tu Nigeria and we still welcome them. Abeg make someone remind them.
LOL I guess you are talking about Ghana-must-go? say it, don't be afraid now, abi? grow up,dude. it happened some 30 years ago. this is 2013, for God's sake! countries, like human beings, do have their low moments-they fall. what is imporatnt is being able to stand up and forge ahead, something the Ghanaian people have done so remarkably well. come to Accra and see how your people are trooping here like it is some kind of 'mecca'. today, every business entity in nigeria is rushing to come to Ghana. I hope you nigerians in Ghana have your equivalent of Ghana-Must-Go bags ready,huh? I was told there is actually a mass produced bag called ...nigerians-must-follow. I laugh in Tiv! choi, naija we faill oooooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by MzXtacy(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2013
israel boy: I am a nocive, not even novice, pls, whats the meaning of wiz, is it weed, and kid also, according to dictionary, it means goat child, pls somebody should explain to me
dumbo
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by MzXtacy(f): 7:57pm On May 20, 2013
smoothcrim2014: In the end he only made Azonto bigger and promoted Ghana so, we gave him an award! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now P Square who tried to steal the Azonto dance and change its name will never get an award in Ghana.
looool
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 7:59pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
Hahaaaaa bachelors degree is dat all u hv u mofo
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: LOL I guess you are talking about Ghana-must-go? say it, don't be afraid now, abi? grow up,dude. it happened some 30 years ago. this is 2013, for God's sake! countries, like human beings, do have their low moments-they fall. what is imporatnt is being able to stand up and forge ahead, something the Ghanaian people have done so remarkably well. come to Accra and see how your people are trooping here like it is some kind of 'mecca'. today, every business entity in nigeria is rushing to come to Ghana. I hope you nigerians in Ghana have your equivalent of Ghana-Must-Go bags ready,huh? I was told there is actually a mass produced bag called ...nigerians-must-follow. I laugh in Tiv! choi, naija we faill oooooo
come to the glorious cities of Calabar,Port harcourt,Abuja,and Enugu and you will see Ghanaian's trooping there en mass so what is your point? so now you acknowledge the fact that countries have their low moments innit? while you lots think its fun to poke dry jokes on innocent Christians getting killed daily by some islamic fundamentalist sect from neighboring countries,imagine the hypocrisy,Lmaoo bro nothing and i repeat nothing can be as comical and popular as the "Ghana must go" bag,its now a global language used by many Africans all over the world,i doubt if the "Nigeria must follow" bag will trend for more than a week before it fizzles into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 8:03pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
but those "fat" Nigerian generals distinguished themselves during the Ecomog intervention that saved Liberia during the war(at least the Liberians i know praised our generals and distinguished them among the best cream of commanders)have you ever wondered why Liberian babes dey feel our Naija boys alot? well go figure!,meanwhile what happened to our Charlie generals? i read somewhere that one very "FIT" Ghanaian general abandoned the men that he was supposed to protect and executed an acute 360 in full flight to Accra with his black flat head gleaming with sweat and panting like a biatch grin grin grin
Keep lying to urself u primitive foooool
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Hahaaaaa bachelors degree is dat all u hv u mofo
I'm 21 with a lot of opportunities waiting out there to usher me in,so by all standards that is something worth a while you pathetic scum of my toilet!i can easily reckon you are a 30 something year old failure who spends his time peeping at this mother while she is taking her bath,and of course wasting away like a cursed derelict angry shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 8:03pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Keep lying to urself u primitive foooool
wo maame is still my LovePeddler grin grin smiley
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 8:06pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
come to the glorious cities of Calabar,Port harcourt,Abuja,and Enugu and you will see Ghanaian's trooping there en mass so what is your point? so now you acknowledge the fact that countries have their low moments innit? while you lots think its fun to poke dry jokes on innocent Christians getting killed daily by some islamic fundamentalist sect from neighboring countries,imagine the hypocrisy,Lmaoo bro nothing and i repeat nothing can be as comical and popular as the "Ghana must go" bag,its now a global language used by many Africans all over the world,i doubt if the "Nigeria must follow" bag will trend for more than a week before it fizzles into oblivion.
They r cumin to work cuz u nigerians r lazy eeeediots. Blood money is ur talent, we Ghanaians hard work is our motto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.