Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (29597 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / {VIDEO + DOWNLOAD} Wizkid Performs ‘the Matter’ At Ghana Music Awards / Wizkid Wins Mobo Award 4 Best Africa Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
but those "fat" Nigerian generals distinguished themselves during the Ecomog intervention that saved Liberia during the war(at least the Liberians i know praised our generals and distinguished them among the best cream of commanders)have you ever wondered why Liberian babes dey feel our Naija boys alot? well go figure!,meanwhile what happened to our Charlie generals? i read somewhere that one very "FIT" Ghanaian general abandoned the men that he was supposed to protect and executed an acute 360 in full flight to Accra with his black flat head gleaming with sweat and panting like a biatch grin grin grin

Liberians feel Ghanaians past Nigerians. I have lots of Liberian friends. Most of them say they are from Ghana. That's how much they like Ghana and Ghanaians.

Nigerians didn't do crap in nigeria except fathered 500000 babies.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 8:10pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
but those "fat" Nigerian generals distinguished themselves during the Ecomog intervention that saved Liberia during the war(at least the Liberians i know praised our generals and distinguished them among the best cream of commanders)have you ever wondered why Liberian babes dey feel our Naija boys alot? well go figure!,meanwhile what happened to our Charlie generals? i read somewhere that one very "FIT" Ghanaian general abandoned the men that he was supposed to protect and executed an acute 360 in full flight to Accra with his black flat head gleaming with sweat and panting like a biatch grin grin grin
ma guy, don't talk about what you don't know! there is a lot of falsehood peddled by nigerians to discredit General Quaynor, a great army general. I was part of the initial phase of ecomog operation in Liberia and can tell you lots of things you didn't know. General Quaynor led the troops,including your own soldiers into Monrovia. Charles Taylor and his men laid siege at the port of Monrovia and the whole of Vai Town and Clara Town, firing artillery at us at will. It took the brave intervention of General Quaynor and Ghanaian soldiers for the ecomog troops to land in Monrovia. the fighting went on for like five hours, and we landed at the port at about 3pm before taking up positions around surrounding areas like Clara Town. the day Samuel Doe killed I was at the Force HQ and what happened was something that took everybody by surprise, on a sunday morning!

nigeria, as usual, did everything to undermine the effectiveness of General Quaynor's leadership. but we who worked with him knew he was an exceptional officer, who had a distinguished career in the Ghana Armed Forces and UN Peace Keeping, where he served as the General Commander of UN troops in Lebanon for many years! We call him the Buffalo Soldier! A great officer!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by BankuTilapia: 8:10pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
I'm 21 with a lot of opportunities waiting out there to usher me in,so by all standards that is something worth a while you pathetic scum of my toilet!i can easily reckon you are a 30 something year old failure who spends his time peeping at this mother while she is taking her bath,and of course wasting away like a cursed derelict angry shocked shocked grin
Opportunities lyk 419 grin cheesy grin.... U r a waste of space n a curse to humanity. U were conceived out of rape grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Qelvin(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Opportunities lyk 419 grin cheesy grin.... U r a waste of space n a curse to humanity. U were conceived out of rape grin cheesy
Lool i still love Ghanaians though,bye brothers! wink wink wink
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Steezz(m): 8:17pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:
This right here is why I luv Nigerians...No hating and chokin.It all ends here. Unto da next thing grin
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 8:20pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Liberians feel Ghanaians past Nigerians. I have lots of Liberian friends. Most of them say they are from Ghana. That's how much they like Ghana and Ghanaians.

Nigerians didn't do crap in nigeria except fathered 500000 babies.
many of them were killed by the rebels ! officially, 500 were killed, but those of us with good knowledge reckon more than 1,000 nigerian soldiers died in the Liberian war. abacha gave some greedy nigerian politicians money to buy kits for the troops and trust those nigerian politicians, they bought inferior quality kits, which made the soldiers more vulnerable to enemy fire! what a tragedy!
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 20, 2013
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 20, 2013
Qelvin:

Same to you brother till the next Ghana vs Nigeria e war. Which will most likely come sooner than later

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2013
black dumbest girl in the world.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 8:28pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Same to you brother till the next Ghana vs Nigeria e war. Which will most likely come sooner than later
grin grin grin PetroDolla is back to do what he knows best. Let the e wars continue, o jare! grin grin grin grin grin I'll be back!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by PetroDolla: 8:30pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: ghananian girls always smell our money from far cos dey are bitches(female dogs) nvonne nelson is an example. i cant wait to get some black pu**y wet too bro.
smart Ghanaian girls will always chop the money of mumus,huh?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: smart Ghanaian girls will always chop the money of mumus,huh?
as long as our celebs concern, money no be problem.cos so many big companies supports them big time. making sure their pockets never go dry.so with so much money to sqander, ghanian girls arss are in trouble.
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: grin grin grin PetroDolla is back to do what he knows best. Let the e wars continue, o jare! grin grin grin grin grin I'll be back!

No one can talk trash about the great Ghana and get away with it

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2013
Kingmojo:

Ghanaians clean houses to make earns meat but Nigerians use their mothers and wives as blood money. Steal from hard workers. That's what u guys are known around the world.
check out the bolded part, you've been here chatting rubbish about how good your English is, what a disgrace. What schools did you attend?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2013
PetroDolla: grin grin grin PetroDolla is back to do what he knows best. Let the e wars continue, o jare! grin grin grin grin grin I'll be back!
when the ghanaians were jealously closing down Nigerians shops and companies, our president summons the nigerian ambassador to ghana whats happening, he said ghanaians are naturally lazy,and they are scared Nigerians are taking all the entrepreneurial position in the country. they prefer to sit at home and put on tv and go on the computer fooling themselves like you thinking you are good in e-war. SMH
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 20, 2013
Lmao, what a thread
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
check out the bolded part, you've been here chatting rubbish about how good your English is, what a disgrace. What schools did you attend?
GOD!!!!! why did you correct him? dude uve got to pay for that lecture.people who pronounce money as maney. in ENGLAND do they pronounce it as maney or money. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 20, 2013
Nigerian celebs are really training your celebs in how to compose themselves. ghanaians were so jealous that Psquare were paid hundreds of thousands of DOLLARS, while R2bees were given 10,000 cedis.GUSH level pass level na. they are so rich that they can contribute money to add to your yearly budget to buy you guys more banku and fish head the way you like it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: GOD!!!!! why did you correct him? dude uve got to pay for that lecture.people who pronounce money as maney. in ENGLAND do they pronounce it as maney or money. SMH
Don't mind the fools, they will even tell you that their own pronuciation is correct and that of the English people is wrong
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 9:08pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: GOD!!!!! why did you correct him? dude uve got to pay for that lecture.people who pronounce money as maney. in ENGLAND do they pronounce it as maney or money. SMH

Hey, do yourself a favour and go to the link below. You will see money (written in purple colour) put the cursor on it as many times as you can and listen to how money is pronounced.

http://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=money&submit=Submit

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2013
How do you keep a hindu Gaynaian out of
your back yard?
Move the trash cans to the front.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina:

Hey, do yourself a favour and go to the link below. You will see money (written in purple colour) put the cursor on it as many times as you can and listen to how money is pronounced.

yeepeeeee that means British are wrong and the almighty ghanaians are right? dude dont make me laugh. all i hear is MONEY [/b]not [b]MANEY

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:15pm On May 20, 2013
Kajina:

well it's not pronouced [maney] as Gaynaians do, it's pronounced [muhn-ee]
http://www.dictionary.com/?q=money&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search
Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by kyriano94(m): 9:19pm On May 20, 2013
Waooo dats nice

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:

Fool like I said I am typing on my iphone and the auto correct can sometimes change words earns meat should be ends meet.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by collynzo2(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2013
My regular Ghanaian taxi driver picked me up whilst singing along to his crappy Ashanti music at the top of his voice.
He smiled when I pulled out my set of new ear
plugs, "Looks like you've come prepared this time," he said laughing.
I smiled back at him, "Yes," I replied, as I put them up my nostrils.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: How do you keep a hindu Gaynaian out of
your back yard?
Move the trash cans to the front.
haha

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2: My regular Ghanaian taxi driver picked me up whilst singing along to his crappy Ashanti music at the top of his voice.
He smiled when I pulled out my set of new ear
plugs, "Looks like you've come prepared this time," he said laughing.
I smiled back at him, "Yes," I replied, as I put them up my nostrils.
haha

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 9:23pm On May 20, 2013
googlepikin: yeepeeeee that means British are wrong and the almighty ghanaians are right? dude dont make me laugh. all i hear is MONEY [/b]not [b]MANEY

What you heard is how the English man pronounces it, and that is exactly how ALMIGHTY GHANAIANS do. BTW I expected you to deny the fact like you just did, but hope the link helped you though smiley

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 20, 2013
dis is a ghananian musician. just look at the difference from wizbaba

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 by Kajina: 9:33pm On May 20, 2013
collynzo2:
well it's not pronouced [maney] as Gaynaians do, it's pronounced [muhn-ee]
http://www.dictionary.com/?q=money&submit-result-SEARCHD=Search

You mean from the link your provided, you heard morney? SMH! If those 2 links couldn't help you then you need a hearing aid cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.