Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60166 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Sexxymom(f): 11:03am On May 22, 2013
pc guru:
If i told you to put your hands into a fire, and you did, who would you blame the fire,me or yourself. there's a quote that says you "You can only complain when you don't have a choice". i would never sleep with another person to get my babe a job that foundation for the job is just so wrong and i know how its going to end, I think you people on NL ave a warped sense of reasoning. I'd rather hustle and get a job honestly than thru some shading means. One day it will blow and the effect will cripple all your efforts. Don't be sentimental and biased in your response.
Am not giving her an applause for what she did..... Proberly she felt she was doing d right thing.i still stand on what i said before,i blame her boss who used her weekness against her.... Concerning yr statement, why should i be biased? Different people ,different opinion... E never reach fight dear...
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Larrey(f): 4:21pm On May 22, 2013
Wow,am really sorry and feeling for you girl for using your body all in †ђξ name of love. wat gave you the assurance D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ †ђξ guy was going to marry U̶̲̥̅̊ even if he does Ŋ¤τ̲̅ know D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ slept with your boss because of him.? ♏Ɣ own advise Iƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇ D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ shud ask for forgiveness from GOD A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ start a new life(if †ђξ guy forgives U̶̲̥̅̊ or Ŋ¤τ̲̅ )cos D̶̲̥̅̊ąτ̲̅'s a sin(Ŋ¤τ̲̅ judging o,).
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Samabu07(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
henryadex: A BITCH ALWAYS A BITCH If she get married to the guy she will still find excuses for infidelity
The boy friend leaving her is the beginning of her predicaments GOD has already deserted her
God and Man. Make amends to God and he would come back, make amend to a man, he may come back and even if he does, trust might never be there.
She did wrong to prove a right. And let's not blame the guy either irrespective of his decision.
I tell you wait until your baby tells you, "I'm sorry I have cheated on you" only then you would feel this man's pain
Besides who knows the validity of this story. Mchewww grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by olusipimp(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Why asking for advise,when ur boss demanded for it@first,were you here to seek advice,why i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ it that after you take †ђξ decision urself n it back fired dt you know nairaland bus stop to seek advice.....you take the decision to face †ђξ consequence...ur guy i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ too soft for my likings cos if I'm the one,you'll ßξ frustrated with what I'll do to you....numbskull
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by GennyOma: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2013
op, i haff watch dat movie bfor...., hehehehe, ur story sounds untrue small, shey na fiction
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jadelyn007(f): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2013
Sabi sabi galfrd.who send her?serves her ryt,by d way is her boss not married?so she slept with married boss I guess n she tot karma was sleeping.abeg let her move on already!! angry
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by kenny421: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Bleep d hell out of ur boss and 4get ur hubby cos u have lost him
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Dubemkelly(m): 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
The very moment u conceded to such proposal marked ur falling glory, giving in 4 sex 4 a job aint worth it,any job dat has conditions attached to it is as good as nightmare,if u slept with her once,what makes u think he won't come back again ? Nd u have got ursef involved in this mess...However, no reasonable guy would love to see such happen,we r more jealous if we r truly in love, if ur guy left u,keep calm n learn from ur mistakes,move on n don't stoop so low next time
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ankh1600: 7:14am On Feb 22, 2015
Your intent was ok, but it is not the way to go about this, if he is ok with this then that's between you 2 as a couple. Be there for him & a good vibe but not in this way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee