Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60154 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jeak123(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2013
@OP, it's quite unfortunate that this happened to you. Anyone of us could have made the same mistake under the circumstance. She did what she did cos of the love she has for the guy. The first thing you need to do now is to discontinue with that relationship with your boss. Go and seek out your friend and try explaining things to him. if this fails, move on with your life. you will still meet someone nice. Don't quit your job unless your boss becomes unmanageable. Good luck to u.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by bloggz: 10:36am On May 20, 2013
You cant build legality on illegality!!!it will always crash... Dats all
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:37am On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??

GBAM, it may not be the first time she did it with him. ''It will be for just once'' as in mollywood movie.

When i come across ladies sleeping with their colleagues, i just spit. It happens everyday. Forget the sacrifice aspect unless you never work for corporate environment. One guy lost his banking job for dating a female colleague in thesame office. The girl lead to his sack under mysterious conditions.

This girl in question has already lost her job if you ask me because her boss can frustrate her to have her.

Morale of the story: Ladies should stop seeking favours from ungodly men.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by GENTLETEE(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2013
You obviously acted in error as you should have sought his opinion which I suppose he would have discouraged u. Please dont go begging him as it is already a failed relationship, move on with your life and NEVER again make such a questionable sacrifice!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:41am On May 20, 2013
Kslib: All wetin me wan know be say "DID SHE ENJOY THE SEX"??

Why she no go enjoy am. Is she a robot?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by alpattini(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2013
Allow your b/friend to exhaust his anger first. Call one of his best friend, explain these to him and let him talk to your guy on your behalf. After that, give him some time, if nothing changed, learn your lesson and move forward. Life must continue.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by AkpuNku2: 10:47am On May 20, 2013
what is bleeping big deal about this issue, asking God for forgiveness ? did she married to him ? girl keep ur boss and ur job as well
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by xandy84: 10:50am On May 20, 2013
Why do you have to quote everything to writee your comment.. Abeg pity those using fone nah.. Abeg

segcy.moor:

I dare say u are stupid! You ve no excuse before God and Man
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ugopres: 10:53am On May 20, 2013
I don't understand why people NJ,the only mistake she made was to inform her boyfriend of her intention before she did it,most people opening their jaws must av done worse things,NJ pls learn ur lesson try as much as u could but if u can't convince him move on with ur life,get another job if possible otherwise look ur boss in d eye and tell him enough is enough
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Temi99(m): 10:53am On May 20, 2013
Sorry,no solution. The sim has alredy inserted.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by victorazy(m): 10:55am On May 20, 2013
Xavier's:
To sleep with her boss don dey her eye since abeg!!!... I don't believe dis cock η Bull story!

Imagine you were ♍y gf!! Infact no sane guy wud eva understand. Your action!

Infact na u understand the whole fting.
How will oga ask for more if she no pleased him on bed?
How will oga ask for more if she no try pass oga wife at home?
Why will oga ask for more if she no suck oga mbekwu wela?
Why will oga ask for more if she no wine her wst like Mercy Johnson?
Abeg make 4get.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by omogeyoyo(f): 10:55am On May 20, 2013
I wonder y naija babes don't learn from oda peoples mistake. Una too dey do silly things all in d name of love,forgeting dat these guys don't deserve all dis stupid act u call sacrifice. Abi una too dey watch American/s/Americans movies? Babes pls wake up and stop falling victim. Y didn't ask f̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ oppinions before committing dis grave blunder.
♍Ɣ advice is dat u forget dat guy he is a Nigerian he can never understand n go †̥ God.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by sweetnigga(m): 10:57am On May 20, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?
when she gave in to sleep with the boss she didn't contact us, let her solve her prob. This is not her first time of using what she have to get what she want....she should look for another relationship and vow to be faithful to it.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by gudugudumeje: 11:03am On May 20, 2013
RELY on ur good intentions if really true u meant well.GOD always deliver the well-meaning people out of dr afflictions ad will repay u with anoda wondafu guy. But learn your lessons, henceforth.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Samabu07(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2013
Princeparix: if na u be d guy-and ur babe cum tell u--"baby, am sorry-i slept wit ma boss just to get u a job"-hw u go feel?
grin death dey hungry her?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Samabu07(m): 11:14am On May 20, 2013
Samabu07: grin death dey hungry her?
On a serious note, she intended to help her bf's situations buh did it the wrong way. She should have told him her boss wanted her in bed to offer him a job. I'm sure he would decline. Make we dey use of brains biko they aren't for fancy.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Chynx(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2013
lynpetra: Let her quit!Send a text to the boyfriend,explaining and apologising,then move on.Moving on with her life now is the most important decision she really needs to embark on rite now.
I sense pride here.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Selwin256(m): 11:20am On May 20, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 11:23am On May 20, 2013
BOY O BOY
I FEEL 4 THIS BABE
THATS LOYALTY RIGHT THERE
U DIDNT DO THE RIGHT THING
BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY U DID
CHEER UP AT LEAST U DIDNT DO IT
FOR HAND BAGS OR SHAWARMA
OR A RIDE IN A FANCY CAR

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by pweeryambre: 11:24am On May 20, 2013
while she got him the job she should have then quit and then find another job, than letting the whole thing get so nasty and the guy finding out by himself. this is so sad, i feel ur pain gal. shyt happens.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Kceezie: 11:37am On May 20, 2013
my dear. u need to move on wif life. forrget the guy jare. aldo say u sef na try
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by tomakint: 11:38am On May 20, 2013
chronique: I'd rather starve,have no clothes and shoes and be jobless than have my woman warm another man's bed to give me food to eat/a job. It's not worth it. My woman is my pride and I can't share her. Let the lady move on with her life. She already made the mistake and the harm has been done. It's only a man who doesn't love you that will hear this and not get mad.
One sentence for you bro, "Life is comedy to those who 'think it' but tragedy to those who 'feel it'!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by stainny: 11:38am On May 20, 2013
Hmm, great sacrifice indeed! You did that for a "boy friend", then who can imagine more things you can do for a real husband. Just learn your lesson from this and forget the guy and move ahead. Only a stupid guy will come back into that relationship. it is not even justifiable to do it to save a life of a husband talk-less of a common boy firend. Please Girls learn from this.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by IncomeTutor: 11:39am On May 20, 2013
Prayers and patience would have given your
boyfriend a sustainable job. But you cut it
short with sex with your boss.

Why did you beg for a job from a man of the world
in the first place?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by henroe2k2(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2013
Babe, u really went xtra miles. U should hv bn open minded with ur man, at least. I knw u wanted to do it without ur man knwing it. U no define the terms with ur oga.
But, the deed is down. If he doesnt take ur call send him a txt or better still mail him. Let him knw what really transpired.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by stanleysneak(m): 11:43am On May 20, 2013
Is so hard bt my take, is seek d face almighty God Gud luck ma'am.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Originalsly: 11:46am On May 20, 2013
segcy.moor:

I dare say u are stupid! You ve no excuse before God and Man
You are very stupid to quote the whole thread.@OP...She should've asked for advice first. A boss will make promises and fulfill them until he gets between her legs and after that....she has to keep sleeping with him for everything of her job will be on the line.Like so many said...she has to quit or continue sleeping with him to keep her job. Her bf can no longer trust her so she shouldn't even try explaining anything.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by davroca16(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2013
looooooooooolz lwkm grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by henryadex(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2013
A BITCH ALWAYS A BITCH If she get married to the guy she will still find excuses for infidelity
The boy friend leaving her is the beginning of her predicaments GOD has already deserted her
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by mrperfect(m): 11:57am On May 20, 2013
This is sad, quit the job and explain to the guy, all that happened.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by styno22(m): 12:06pm On May 20, 2013
Things like dis are always expose,a man will always take advantage of d fact dat he has slept with u,for now u can not turn d hrt of ur boyfrd, just try to explain to him and leave him alone,also use d main time to look for another job.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by embee3(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2013
This story is a pathetic one. I advice the girl in question to look for another job and quit her present job. She has to quit because anytime she fails to meet her boss's sexual needs, her job too may be on the line. And for her boyfriend, she should send message to him apologising and explaining how it came about. Though he will not believe her, she has to do it to enable her move on. I really feel for her. Life suck at time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.