Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60174 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by basty: 4:40pm On May 20, 2013
Tell your Boss that you need N10m and after ask for his life.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jaybeez: 4:42pm On May 20, 2013
Ok when time go reach for him promotion, shey you go still carry yourself go meet boss make him do another one? My dear we are responsible for our actions, because you have a choice.. you either knack your boss(which you say you did) or ginger up go look for better job opportunities elsewhere. Life plenty, dont be narrow minded.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by chuksboniface: 4:54pm On May 20, 2013
Too bad dear,but may be one day if your boyfriend get married to you you may end up doing him a favor by geting pregnant from another man because of one lucrative contract
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jice(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2013
segcy.moor:

I dare say u are stupid! You ve no excuse before God and Man

not so my guy. I can't support her yet I can't call her that name.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Sexxymom(f): 5:29pm On May 20, 2013
See how every one is blaming d girl.why not blame her boss who took advantage of her cos she was desprate for her bf to get a job....... If it were to be d guy that slept with another lady,people would say d girlfriend should understand that he did it for love...... Some human mentalities are so absord.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Fishout(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2013
Very interesting story.U are at d fault nd u have made a great mistake in ur life which l know dat it will service as a lesson to other people like u.though i didnt believe it as life story bt if it real.hu hu hu.dat means u can get pregnance outside for ur husband because u are looking for child nd all na because of love u have for him.anyway leave d job now nd find a means to see ur boyfriend nd explain everything from A to Z.maybe God can take control.bt mind u lf everything is done because of dis guy.lf no ,no solution.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Sexxymom(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2013
Aro Computer Ce: The situation will definitely turn out be what it is now. Your desperation has landed you in this situation. Any decent man will behave like your boy friend did. However, you can send his close friends to explain and beg him on your behalf. All the best of luck.
Gone are d days when "A problem shared is half solved" ....these days A problem shared becomes a trendind topic..... No need compounding issues by teeling friends......
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2013
Sexxymom: See how every one is blaming d girl.why not blame her boss who took advantage of her cos she was desprate for her bf to get a job....... If it were to be d guy that slept with another lady,people would say d girlfriend should understand that he did it for love...... Some human mentalities are so absurd.
If i told you to put your hands into a fire, and you did, who would you blame the fire,me or yourself. there's a quote that says you "You can only complain when you don't have a choice". i would never sleep with another person to get my babe a job that foundation for the job is just so wrong and i know how its going to end, I think you people on NL ave a warped sense of reasoning. I'd rather hustle and get a job honestly than thru some shading means. One day it will blow and the effect will cripple all your efforts. Don't be sentimental and biased in your response.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by chikedixon(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2013
Babes just forget bout ur guy nd move on_cos if its me_nufin go
Make me come back_datz just how life is
Nd if e comes back,b careful cos it might just b 2 hurt u back.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by successking: 7:15pm On May 20, 2013
Ways to get in touch him must be sought and all explanations made for possible reconciliation and thereafter quit the job or remain a sex slave in the hands of your boss.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Jman06(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2013
In her dream?Abeg vamoose from here!no guy wll ever 4give that LovePeddler, d guy should av inflicted a serious injury on her b4 leavn.Rubish!!!
habiolahbojan: if ur boyfriend love you,the guy will come back to you and if only you did it in one mind that u want to hlep him to get a job.girl ! the guy is coming back to you.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Hecuine(m): 8:28pm On May 20, 2013
Uhm!!!!!! Am really sorry for the break up! Ɣōϋ weren't patience enough to advise Ɣōϋr guy rather to source for him, it a pity he left, but a real guy would have stay to channel things out! The guy lead Ɣōϋ into sleeping with Ɣōϋr boss! Cause he nags constantly, even with all the help aπϑ feeding! Dearie! Trust GOD to bring Ɣōϋ a decent aπϑ wonderful man that will cherish Ɣōϋ aπϑ respect Ɣōϋ even when things ain't right! I will join Ɣōϋ in pray to get over the situation! GOD have forgiven Ɣōϋ, move on! GOD bless Ɣōϋ! Cheers. Don't wallow in dispair!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ajufinz(m): 8:31pm On May 20, 2013
Sexxymom: See how every one is blaming d girl.why not blame her boss who took advantage of her cos she was desprate for her bf to get a job....... If it were to be d guy that slept with another lady,people would say d girlfriend should understand that he did it for love...... Some human mentalities are so absord.

I agree with U. It's so easy to see the speck in another's eyes.
Point of order, she was not desperate to get her bf a job. She was to keep the 2years relationship, mind u she's 28years...
Hmmm... U see how absord 'man' : male&female could be?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Jman06(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2013
Iriat!is that ur definition of being nice?#smh #
Yaksssss: You are such a nice girl,but will your boyfriend understand
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by xbalm(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2013
To say I admire ur bf's height of pride and self esteem is an understatement. Thngs aint klos 2 being esay YES! Bt u goin dat far 2 mke dem wrk out is an insult on nt jst his ego bt 2 d sanctity of d relationship in itself.

Sad it is indeed! Let him understand ur sincere stand on this n mke peace wit ur own inner self. Bt, 2 thnk ur relationship is gonna see d light of the day agen is very doubtful. Sometimes, in making sacrifices, we loose our objectives. That is lyf 4u. Make peace n move on! I pray u learn ur lessons. Sme lines r nt jst meant 2b crossed 4 wotsoeva rson.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by DECOtech(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2013
Speaking her BF's mind: "did I send you?" Since it has started like this, tomorrow you will
- Sleep with pastor to have children
- sleep with d children's school principal to keep them in school.
- Sleep with landlord to avoid quit notice.
- Sleep with police to get away with traffic offence
My dear, the trust is lost. Even if I come back, it can never be d same. So forget abt the relationship, its just over.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by OdionOdion: 10:57pm On May 20, 2013
Ashewo not be work,Ask for God's forgiveness
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Butoneday2(m): 11:22pm On May 20, 2013
abeg simply tell us say na the guy caught u in the action, don't say he noticed or he find out. na lie u talk. anyways u are not the first and u are not going to be the last. rememba that, that thing u are giving away freely is ur pride. i have forgiving u. go and sin no more. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Butoneday2(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2013
abeg simply tell us say na the guy caught u in the action, don't say he noticed or he find out. na lie u talk. anyways u are not the first and u are not going to be the last. rememba that, that thing u are giving away freely is ur pride. i have forgiving u. go and sin no more. grin grin grin grin tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by whytnblack: 11:30pm On May 20, 2013
So who is at fault?! ALL OF YOU!!! Three Silly people.

#1. BOSS: That Boss is not worth my time, nor effort. Not in this world will I work under a boss who lacks integrity. TO HELL WITH HIS MONEY!!

#2. The Guy: Why does he go about nagging about his lack of job. I think he's not matured enough.

#3. THE GIRL: She's such an infidel, insensitive, gullible human being. What's d difference btw her and prostitutes?

Forget the job, forget the boyfriend, and get a life.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by toffinc: 4:07am On May 21, 2013
Forget about your former boyfriend. He don't know anything even he don't have ability to give you a bright life.
Please,let him go
Keep sex with me and i really appreciate for your skill on bed.Your salary will be increased from next month.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ComaBerenices(f): 4:15am On May 21, 2013
Sure, what you did, sister, was not very smart and I doubt you'd be able to repair the trust that's been broken between you and your man. Men pride themselves on the ability to loo k after the women they love. Your man had to deal with not being able to look after you. You looked after him. This must have killed his pride. And then to make matters worse, you slept with another man to help him do something he was failing to do as a man - look after you. It was a double whammy for him; and probably far too much to take.

Anyway, labor laws usually do not allow bossed to do what yours did. You consented, yes. But he was in a position of power, which he abused. Usually, this is a dismissable offence. What I suggest is that you highlight this to him (your boss); and tell him that his advances are no longer welcome. Tell him that if he continues, it will be harassment. And sexual harassment is a dismissable offence. Depending on your work situation, send emails, so that he knows that you have a written record of the conversation. I do not know what the situation is in Nigeria's system, so check your labor laws first - before you implement this advice. It does not matter that you've slept with him before. It becomes harassment as soon as you tell him you want it to stop; and he continues. So, tell him to stop - in writing.

Then once that is done, you really need to go for counselling. You need to do this bfore you even think of approaching your boyfriend. When you do approach him eventually, realise that anything can happen. He could turn you down, as he probably views you with animosity now. You took his pride and hurt him so badly that he left town. You need to reconcile yourself with - and if he pushes you away, move on and take this as a lesson learnt. If he listens to you, you both need to go for counselling together, because if you do not - your relationship will never be the same; and it will die a slow, painful death.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by dsmartj(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2013
I knw where ur boyfriend is. He is my bestfrnd. Don't worry, i will talk to him and bring him back. But u knw what to do.... I want that thing weh u dey give out for exchange. I am waiting ooooo foool muuumu
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by harlos: 9:42am On May 21, 2013
whytnblack: So who is at fault?! ALL OF YOU!!! Three Silly people.

#1. BOSS: That Boss is not worth my time, nor effort. Not in this world will I work under a boss who lacks integrity. TO HELL WITH HIS MONEY!!

#2. The Guy: Why does he go about nagging about his lack of job. I think he's not matured enough.

#3. THE GIRL: She's such an infidel, insensitive, gullible human being. What's d difference btw her and prostitutes?

Forget the job, forget the boyfriend, and get a life.
GBAM!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by osemeke: 9:56am On May 21, 2013
Hope u'v done HIV test after begging God for forgivess? Cos its certain u did it wit him skin to skin. He can always persuade u to since u r despirate. As 4 ur guy 4get him cos nothing will work btw d two of u.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:29am On May 21, 2013
Let's Hypothetically assume it was the Guy that slept with his female boss, to keep the babe's job, i sense that some people will justify that. Besides the last point is valid, go for a test.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 10:53am On May 21, 2013
Now u cn go sleep wit ur boss again so u can get ur boyfriend fired grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by mother28: 11:06am On May 21, 2013
Lady,It is not your job to take care of your boy friend needs nor is it your responsibility to find him a job. Am not sure whats wrong with women in general specially naija women, we alwasy do the unthinkable to keep a man. Now, you have sold your dignity and pride to help your boyfriend, at the end you lost him. If i were you, i will call it a lost and move on. I will advise you not to call your boyfriend anymore,you begining to look desperate and whatever you say, he will never believe you. start looking for another job ASAP because sooner or later the news about your intimacy with your boss, will spreed like a wild fire and your boss will fired you. consider you action and boyfriend a lost and move on. the sooner the better. I hope you have learnt from your mistake.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by labyrinth(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2013
If you are interested in getting home lectures on ways to crack GMAT tests for job interviews call Mr. Golden on 08028990767 or 08038928370 for more info. Thank you
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jpphilips(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2013
lorretta u: exactly!Nairaland is the worst place to ask for advice.not with the myopism our men suffer here.especially when it comes to pu/ssie matters,they no dey compromise grin

who told you there are men on nairaland?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jpphilips(m): 2:32pm On May 21, 2013
jeak123: @OP, it's quite unfortunate that this happened to you. Anyone of us could have made the same mistake under the circumstance. She did what she did cos of the love she has for the guy. The first thing you need to do now is to discontinue with that relationship with your boss. Go and seek out your friend and try explaining things to him. if this fails, move on with your life. you will still meet someone nice. Don't quit your job unless your boss becomes unmanageable. Good luck to u.

speak for yourself u filth, how do you mean anyone of us could be in her shoes??
it takes a morally bankrupt degenerate to commercialize her repro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.