Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60171 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by aburo7: 7:39am On May 20, 2013
U really made a big mistake by sleeping with ur boss because of ur bf.U need to move on,get a new job and a new bf.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:40am On May 20, 2013
This story is one of the many rejected stories you'd find in virtually every social media. The difference only wil be Change in Company name, Change in Age of the SO-CALLED victim, Time it happened and ofcourse name of poster. Whoever this MOD/ADMIN/poster is should come to me for 3 month intensive training on falsehood.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by KDULAR: 7:44am On May 20, 2013
Your intensions are good but your action wrong but not irredeemable, let the guy be and never make such sacrifices for a guy or anybody. Who said in the first place that he is your responsibility ? If e doesn't have a job, then let him leave with it, he should have been whining about it ( This goes for al guys and girls , nothing is your responsibility until you are married). Bluff your boss and resist his blackmail( Yes you can even while in the same office). Ask for Gods forgiveness and forgive yourself then move on.

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Vegasailin: 7:45am On May 20, 2013
I think that lady is not a devoted Christian or muslim.what you did is very wrong.you are suppose to tell your man about your boss proposal but the solution is quit your job.get closer to God for guidance and hear from God before any step
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by aceyralph(m): 7:45am On May 20, 2013
I think what you did was to alleviate your problems by getting your boyfriend a job since he is hugely depended on you. You did not do it to retain the relationship rather for selfish ulterior motive
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Startechng: 7:45am On May 20, 2013
Na wa ooh, this is turning love sacrifice upside down...

For me o, if i was the guy (i reject being the guy) i will not only be thinking that you slept wit your boss just to get me a job, thats if i will even listen to your explanations... Already, i believe that was the same thing u did to get ur own job, nd probably not wit this same boss, maybe the boss that was formally there. Maybe after he was posted that this new boss came in nd u gave in to him again... Corporate aaaashawwwooo na him u be! Gush!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by kevotek1000(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2013
Yes what you did is wrong but the did is already done... If your bf is a Godly person he has no options not to forgive you. I advice you to quit your job, your Boss is the devil you need to cast and bind because he is not a good person @all he will keep on asking you" THE THING" you had once given to him, that I know you don't want to give anymore right, then quit. Don't worry your bf is gonna take you back if he really loves you... Love don't lie, love overlook all wrongs. But don't ever do something like this again.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:46am On May 20, 2013
habiolahbojan: if ur boyfriend love you,the guy will come back to you and if only you did it in one mind that u want to hlep him to get a job.girl ! the guy is coming back to you.
Are u dreaming or u don,t live i. nigeria? If it is Western World i can agree he may come back,but naija guy for naija to come back after know were u go everyday to wk u sleep with the man or socalled boss just 4get it.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by ITbomb(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2013
Once could have been forgiven but everyday ?
Nah , u r such a foolish girl
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by sobastical: 7:47am On May 20, 2013
She went too far nau, at least first notice to her BF before done deal would have saved her relationship. Next move is to get out of that company get a better one and the find a way back to your bf, if God willing he will understand and comes back.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by surplussurplus: 7:48am On May 20, 2013
It is your intention. So no excuse
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by omiobo: 7:52am On May 20, 2013
Boyfriend not even your husband. You must be LovePeddler. All you need to do is to rescue yourself,just forget about your relationship. If I were your boyfriend,I will do the same. Love should be pure and controllable unlike yours.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by MaziOmenuko: 7:52am On May 20, 2013
habiolahbojan: if ur boyfriend love you,the guy will come back to you and if only you did it in one mind that u want to hlep him to get a job.girl ! the guy is coming back to you.

Actually, its the other way round: if he loves her, he ain't coming back. He will only come back if he makes up his mind to threat the girl like a sl.u.t, take all he wants from the girl and finally leaves her hanging dry.

Move on girl, don't make the same mistake twice. There are things we guys can tolerate and there are others we just can't wrap our head around; this is one of them.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by bidis: 7:53am On May 20, 2013
call 07063325533 for shell ptdf past questions and answers
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by joanana(f): 7:55am On May 20, 2013
Op you went too far!!!! you did it for what? Love? n he is your "boyfriend" not husband. hmmmmm babe you get mindooo which kind yeye sacrifice be this one? Besides the guy will never believe you did it for him. Lesson learnt- never ever sacrifice your dignity n respect for a man!!! cos its not worth it!!! Learn to do things with common sense!! but sorry sha!!! shocked
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:59am On May 20, 2013
Rat and cheese stories cheesy

By her fruits you know a WEAK woman.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by An0nimus: 8:02am On May 20, 2013
k10: why do I have this feeling that women are cheating more than men these days!
cos you're a man?undecided
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2013
my broda u see wetin i dey see? the OP don make front page siddon one side dey happy with a glass of eva water. them dey here dey yarn opata. LOVE my nyashhh!!
akraym: one of those stories told to get attention. Baffles me when I see people dishing out advice to stories like this
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 8:04am On May 20, 2013
story that touches the heart and tickles the armpit..
breezy047: Rat and cheese stories cheesy

By her fruits you know a WEAK woman.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by 5much(m): 8:08am On May 20, 2013
D guy may won't accept d lady back. Pick up d pieces left nd move on.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Benjamin077: 8:09am On May 20, 2013
Did she discuss wit her boyfriend dat she wud hav 2 sleep wit her boss to inorder 2 get him d job? because if d guy knew dat she paid such a sacrifice, l dnt tink he wud hav resigned.

Well, my solution is let her explain 2 her boss dat she cant continue sleeping wit him and also get some1 dat is close 2 her bf to explain why she slept wit d boss..
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Obijulius: 8:09am On May 20, 2013
Am I d only one noticing it or has anyone other gent observed that Nairaland continues to rely on borrowed stories from other blogs sites to post as news.

Dis is a sign that nairaland, has lost its relevance (if it ever had any) and is on a desperate survival line.

One-sided tribalism has finally taken its toll on dis forum. Its a pity and a shame that themight even be manipulating meta info just to come tops on issues relating to nigeria!

What a great fall!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 8:11am On May 20, 2013
My dear hope you've learned your lesson. Men value pu/ssie more than any job or whatever else u can give them.so sharing this one he thinks he owns is a hell of a big deal to him.so honey move on.forgEt him.hard as it is.pls don't quit ur job yet until you're sure of another one.unless you want to be broke and heart-broken at the same time. You'll fall in love again. But this time make no sacrifices for him.(Men don't appreciate it)no matter the kind of sacrifice.the more u try to help him,the more desperate he'll think u are.sad but true.and don't ever play with ur pu/ssie again.ever!it's one of ur most prized possessions.only fit for kings.not a broke ass nigga or a randy boss.you'll thank me later kiss

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by chijosee(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2013
There aяe limited job in †ђξ country so thr is no need tO loose †ђξ one U̅'ve. Sound it tO ur Boss that ur BF left †ђξ Job WНen he discovered †ђξ going btw 2of u,then stop being his sex slave! Look for Ω̴ possible way t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ be trasnfered if possible. pls move on wit ur life,most of us can do †ђξ samething u did,dnt ever see urself as †ђξ worst person on earth though learn from ur mistake. Tell ur BF what Happened & that u aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ very sorry for ђã† happened,tell him t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ forgive U̶̲̅, so that U̲̅ can move on, but that nothing on earth will make U̶̲̥̅̊‎​, t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ forget him. Believe me d̅ear,he will come back
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Dalby(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2013
you wanted to sleep with your boss all this while, you needed to justify it for your self, and this is as good a reason to do it. Please just listen to yourself! if the reverse was the case angry undecided cool
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by vm26: 8:14am On May 20, 2013
i wonder what you can do for your familly.blood of your blood flesh of your flesh. if you can loose yo dignity fo a person who can drop you anytime.JUST WONDERING. undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Tonitelli: 8:14am On May 20, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: The deed has been done. Dust yourself up and move on with your life. Honestly, I don't blame the guy, neither will I blame you; but you can't have it all.

DON'T quit your job like some perfectionist are asking you to do here. Of course you saw what your ex went through to secure a new job. If you quit your job, you may end up sleeping around for a new one.

Finally, nairaland is the worst place to ask for advise, that is assuming this story is real.

This, amongst others telling you to move on with ur life, is the best way forward for you..dont quit ur job o!!you can however start looking for another..and try to get something like a recording or something to hold over that idiot boss of urs...
And as painful as it may sound, forget that bf of urs...u ain't married yet, are uu made a mistake..make peace with your God and move on...there's someone else out there for you...and u have a career to build also..
All these ones here saying all sorts about u are hypocrites and have done worse..let he without sin cast the first stone...
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Fatduke: 8:17am On May 20, 2013
I just think U have lost the relationship. Forget the whole Idea of going back to that same relationship coz U cannot cope with the constant reminder of same event. The mistake was sacrificing something You Ought not to have sacrificed.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by harsysky(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2013
The mistake has been made maam, I dnt advice u leave ur current job now but it wud be better u start looking for job elsewhere cos one who has a job finds anoda easily than one who does not. As for ur boyfriend it wud only take an act of GOD to bring him back to U . If u fink tis a lie jst do this....put urself in his shoes and imagine he sleeps wif his boss jst for u to have a job..eventually u might lose him to his boss in d long run as a sex slave..
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by kolamilan(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2013
the girl in question is lying, no rightful minded lady will go as far as sleeping with her boss all the helping her BF.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by sayso: 8:25am On May 20, 2013
With all the replies coming in, means people actually know what is bad.My question is this.
WHY DO WE DO IT THEN KNOWING IT IS BAD?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by vicktaur(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2013
Princeparix: Love do come with sacrifices but one like the victim's aint worth taking for any reason- her lover would surely doubt her own side of the story. Her chance of getting back to the relationship is very slim.

If i be dat guy, i no go believe ur tori.

Ur own done finish...stat looking for a new job n relatinship
Hmm#jumps into love-ana-akwafu river#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.