Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" (60175 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Before Calling Your Boyfriend A Cheat Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by johnnyhandsom(m): 7:08am On May 20, 2013
Good for you.
Next time sleep with your boss to get your boyfriend promoted.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by vanstanzy(m): 7:09am On May 20, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by fuckluv(f): 7:09am On May 20, 2013
Poppycock! The next storyline would be 'i died for my boyfriend and now he refused to bury me in his bedroom'! Mtcheeeew
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:10am On May 20, 2013
Report the matter to police or sue the man for damages... Your initial agreement was one time but he broke the rules for asking more. Just like a ransom. Is like if u dont give me today, ur boy friend will fail the training or probation.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:11am On May 20, 2013
leave the job,slap ur boss, spit on him, start new life, pray to God, study bible and move closer to God and those who love God.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Alexk2(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2013
fake love..the story no complete cos u no tell us say u enjoy d colabo. ........ just passing with my powerbike!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by bankyblue(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2013
U better don't leave that job, if not na double wahala Oº°˚ ˚°º .
No boyfriend and no job, so what will be the next thing.
Life is unfair so get use to it dear.
And for ur boss, try to get a bet on him, like voice record or video
Camp to hold him to ransom. And then bring it to brekete family radio
Station in abuja. Believe me, his career, family and everything is finish.

Then it will be a draw game. U lose ur boyfriend and he loses his career

6 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Chillext(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2013
See gobe..........quit the job then look for another guy.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by oluwacjay: 7:13am On May 20, 2013
Kosigift:
Nah, I think wot d guy meant was d girl shud have told her boyfriend wen her boss was demanding sex for him to get a job

@topic, d girl shud look 4 anoda job ASAP and leave d establishment if she wants to gain her sanity.. She should also use woteva meduim available to explain to her boyfriend wot actually happened...(Just so he'll know d reason bhind her steeewpid act)

Lastly, let her move d hell on wit her life, not forgeting to put dis experience and d lessons she must have learnt in her handbag as she moves on.

NB: she shouldn't stop sacrificing for her loved ones buh let her learn to do d right tins 4 love! Smh
Bro dus gurl dey lie 4 her story. Dis exactly evry wat evry whoe wld sey 2 luk like a victim of circumstance. If she aint a skank, she wldnt hav slpt wit d boss. She mite even be his mistress. Pls ow hard is it 2 get Insurance job? Not hard. Its d most readily available job, cos dey pay lil or nuffin. Mtschew,
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by omowolewa: 7:13am On May 20, 2013
There is nothing to advise in this situation at all. The deed has been done its over.

If she eventually win her ex's heart back, she won't like the kind of man he would have changed to. Trust is the foundation of love. And now that the foundation is cracked, complete rebuild is necessary.

Also, she should try to look for another job because her boss' wife will soon be going after her when she discover. There is nothing secret about the relationship between screw and screwdriver.

She should just move on, she has learnt her lesson in a practical way.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by abduldope(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2013
Princeparix: Love do come with sacrifices but one like the victim's aint worth taking for any reason- her lover would surely doubt her own side of the story. Her chance of getting back to the relationship is very slim.

If i be dat guy, i no go believe ur tori.

Hmm#jumps into love-ana-akwafu river#
lwkm tru taLk cheesy
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:13am On May 20, 2013
u can also sleep with the barber in your neighbourhood to give ur bf free haircuts..akwuna.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by figment232(m): 7:14am On May 20, 2013
Job hard to get o.those of u asking her to quit beware!as it is nw she has lost her bf.wot she shld do nw is continue wit d boss.bt she shld make sure he pays heavily for each outing.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by habiolahbojan(m): 7:15am On May 20, 2013
if ur boyfriend love you,the guy will come back to you and if only you did it in one mind that u want to hlep him to get a job.girl ! the guy is coming back to you.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by mike404(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Sorry to say u are so cheap that u hv to hurt that poor guy only because he lost his job. Hw do u expect him to belive u @ the first place. If u really do it fir him,u should hv discous it first with him b4 u give ur body to ur Boss.All the best,but if i am in hes position,i will do more than hw he is doing nw.
Gbagaunalism
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Yaksssss(m): 7:17am On May 20, 2013
You are such a nice girl,but will your boyfriend understand
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:18am On May 20, 2013
That guy can never marry her again even if he accept her back,he will only useless her,eat her money,waste her time and deal with her. I have seen it happen before,he can never love her again because the thought of it and seeing her alone will make him remember what she did and get him keep mad at her. The best thing is to realise her mistake,quit the job,ask for forgiveness from God,and move on with her life...

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:19am On May 20, 2013
Fake story. Attention seeking stunt
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by nas00(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2013
This is one of the disadvantages of gfs with low IQ. Many girls do unthinkable things, claiming such things were done out of love. Being in love doesn't make one a dunce except you're one from the word go.

Moral of the story is to the guys:

Know your potential gf's character/ morals and gauge her intelligence before considering her. Do not be deceived by fleeting sensual feelings or outward appearance.

The girl in the story should just forget it. That was the ideal response from her bf. She will have to start all over again at 28. Good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by akraym(m): 7:19am On May 20, 2013
Gwekzy: This is false story...
one of those stories told to get attention. Baffles me when I see people dishing out advice to stories like this

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by freecocoa(f): 7:24am On May 20, 2013
Wtf? Sleep with a man to help another man especially one who isn't related to you is quite f00lish if you ask me. I understand it was to help your boo but menh, which man would believe such story?

So if your boyfriend gets into trouble and another sleeping with someone is required, you'd keep sleeping your way around to get him help? My dear I'm not judging you cos you might really be a nice person but you went about it the wrong way.

Ask for his forgiveness and try moving on with your life which includes leaving that organization unless you can continue sleeping with your boss, you never know your bobo may choose to forgive you.

Dude prolly thinks sleeping around is all you did while you both were together.undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by JadeWilliam(f): 7:25am On May 20, 2013
Gwekzy: This is false story... Even if tru u be certified Ayangba
U mustn't comment if u'v got nothing 2say
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by wendieposh: 7:25am On May 20, 2013
It was a very stupid move on your part. No man likes to share his woman for any reason. You have totally lost his trust,forget him and move on.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by JadeWilliam(f): 7:30am On May 20, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: I got this email from one of my Blog Reader(www.flaubertajiero.com) who need a public opinion on her predicament. I.D kept Confidential.

It Reads:

Dear FAB Readers,

I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I'm a girl of 28 and I'm in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we'd an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks

N.J

What are you Guys opinion and advice to N.J's situation, does she still have a chance to rescue the problem?
Its a mere boyfriend and not a husband so move on joor. Just bear it in mind that ur boss will keep demanding 4u 2sleep with him orelse he might set u up and u'll get fired.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by MaziOmenuko: 7:33am On May 20, 2013
The deed has been done. Dust yourself up and move on with your life. Honestly, I don't blame the guy, neither will I blame you; but you can't have it all.

DON'T quit your job like some perfectionist are asking you to do here. Of course you saw what your ex went through to secure a new job. If you quit your job, you may end up sleeping around for a new one.

Finally, nairaland is the worst place to ask for advise, that is assuming this story is real.

5 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Sweetapple007(f): 7:33am On May 20, 2013
Your boy frd did well God wil definately visit him wit a good job. But for u the best sacrifice u can make is living righeousely . Ur boyfrd wil neva forgive!
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by akaunwata: 7:34am On May 20, 2013
my dear u really made a grave mistake. u should have discused with ur guy before taking such bold step. no man would accomodate such sacrifice. u must look for him and apologise.
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:35am On May 20, 2013
The Boss sef too like snail soup sotay sotay sotay the Boss don dey ask for extra garri... grin
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by Nobody: 7:36am On May 20, 2013
This one tough o.. but if ur man doesn't want u back cos of ds, den I advise u move on.time will tell and these moments will judge ur intentions. Sorry sweet.life isnt a bed of roses and think u have to rest of this thorns
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by goshen26: 7:37am On May 20, 2013
Eeya! You went through this becos of a guy? Sorry, God will teach you wat to do. But frankly speaking, the chance of you having that guy back is slim, cos the more he sees you, he more he remembers the story. It's well
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by XavierSmiley: 7:38am On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
i need to send this link to all my 7 girlfriends

that shell WORK they must work to get it for me angry angry

else no marriage angry angry

ℓσℓ. Sorry ooº°˚˚°º. :p :p :p
Re: "I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" by jhydebaba(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2013
Why all the rants on just 5-10 minutes sex The boss just got a quickie for krist sake. That BF must definitely be high on some cheap ogogoro if not somebody is tryna save ur sorry a$$ from penury and all u could afford her is this. I SMH for u, person wey dey take up all ur expenses Ahgrrrrrrh!!! Men! Una no get heaven oh.

Sorry my lady, please I'll allow you to sleep, wake and dream with ur boss only if u can get me that job and ofcourse we're surely going to the alter soon.

My #2dollar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Guy's Reply That Got The Internet Talking (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.