Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again (26668 Views)

Nasarawa : Ombatse Backs Al -makura ’ S Impeachment / Unknown Militiamen Attack Village In Kaduna / Ombatse Spokesman - 'Bullets Don't Kill Us' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Born2beRich1(m): 3:13pm On May 22, 2013
maclatunji: See this thread is full of people supporting and inciting violence. However, you see them pretending to be lovers of peace when people they consider to be "of their kind" get killed. #Hypocrisy

All acts of violence should be curbed and decisively dealt with. Unfortunately, the GEJ I know is not very proactive.

Why do we blame GEJ for everything...

Is there no acting governor or local chairman to handle such issues in that state

Do you expect GEJ to be everywhere at every location at every minute...

GEJ no be winch bro...

12 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Ochek: 3:14pm On May 22, 2013
4djustnation:

But does that justify the killing of Human beings?

No it doesn't put at least it says we can be inhuman too!
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by bigiyaro(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2013
I love this game. Nice to see the hunter become the hunted.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Parnassuss(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2013
Killing those guys...well as far as I am concerned nothing happened if the news is coming from the Fulani themselves. Why haven't the police corroborated their story or was the reporter too lazy to even vet the story?

BTW, how can 3 herdsmen shepherd 1000 cows? Does this man see an 'L' on my forehead? He is the same Arrow that said that cattle is valuable than the lives of the slain Benue villagers so he should enjoy this cross he wants to bear.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by jmaine: 3:15pm On May 22, 2013
betrani: This is so wrong! Grazin on farmlands isn't acceptable, but re u going to b importing beef?

I consider that question very unnecessary . . .

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nacl: 3:16pm On May 22, 2013
AFTER EVERYTHING, THEY WILL BE REWARDED WITH AMNESTY.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 22, 2013
Loving this , so fulani too get who pass them

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 22, 2013
Two Fulani herdsmen were yesterday evening feared killed by suspected Ombatse militiamen in Wadugo community of Lafia North Development area bringing the total number killed in such sporadic attacks on herdsmen to eleven in less than a month across the state.

11 in less than one month eh kwa
Not bad at all
I hope they shared the proceeds i.e. nama equitably

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by begwong: 3:20pm On May 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Can someone tell me something about these Omabtse men, orgin, goals, sponsor and all?

"The doctrines of Omba'atse are according to our common deity Azhili, which go hand in hand with those of the Bible and the Holy Quran. Principal among them are that one must be holy, should not steal, should not commit adulatory, among other vices."
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by DonPizzaro: 3:20pm On May 22, 2013
maclatunji:

As much as you tried to mask it, your hypocrisy shines through like a million stars. A sincere person would call on the government to curb all acts of viole!
nce.
wake up guy,this not feasible
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Babalegba(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2013
For those complaining about people siding with the ombatse, life is not just black and white, in fact most things worth knowing comes in shades of grey. Fulani herdsmen are a pain in the collective rears of Nigerian farmers and they are rapists and killer ingrates ..Ombatse are their nemesis

3 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by idriis: 3:20pm On May 22, 2013
maclatunji: See this thread is full of people supporting and inciting violence. However, you see them pretending to be lovers of peace when people they consider to be "of their kind" get killed. #Hypocrisy

All acts of violence should be curbed and decisively dealt with. Unfortunately, the GEJ I know is not very proactive.
that's to show the numbers of insane and hypocrites we have on NL. Especially those so-called christians folks.

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by jmaine: 3:20pm On May 22, 2013
Okija juju: I think we should recruit these Niggars to go after Boko Haram..

[img]http://s1233.photobucket.com/user/ShaneDawg021/media/obamalaugh2_zpsa196df14.png.html[/img]
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
begwong:

"The doctrines of Omba'atse are according to our common deity Azhili, which go hand in hand with those of the Bible and the Holy Quran. Principal among them are that one must be holy, should not steal, should not commit adulatory, among other vices."

So you are Ombatse true true
Fantastic!
We have a warrior in our midst y'all

Can you delete people electronically
I have a list of people I want you to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 22, 2013

People hate what they don't understand and since the killer squads have not given them any explanation for the unnecessary killings and widespread violence,I doubt if they will ever change their mind about their acceptance of such killings.

I guess the desperate situation in the north is breeding desperate hatred from the south.You shouldn't blame !

5 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by begwong: 3:24pm On May 22, 2013
caesaraba:

Chairman, I know say this one pain you. But check scores na, you guys are still winning. Just 2 Fulanis as opposed to hundreds of men, women and children (don't forget fetuses) from the infidels. So don't be sad ko.

Hahahahahahah! Chairman,you really give Mc sheik a big blow below the belt ooo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by emmanuel4758(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2013
C_Collins: I thought they said Ombatse militants don't use guns to attack their opponents, but knife. grin grin grin
lol dey wan decieve der fada say dem hav ak50 and 49 knife chai see otumokpo technology lol....naija is improvin tech
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by begwong: 3:28pm On May 22, 2013
4djustnation:

But does that justify the killing of Human beings?
Are you from Human rights or Human left angry
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by truly: 3:32pm On May 22, 2013
idupaul: Omabatse is needed to protect the middlebelt and east from Usman Danfodio like invasions

When MEND started kidnapping, people laughed and said they only wanted big prize - foreigners esp westerners
Now their strategy has been copied all over the country

I can bet you the Ombatse initiative is being studied by criminals
No idea last for 2 months in Nigerian before being turned into business by criminals
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by maclatunji: 3:32pm On May 22, 2013
caesaraba:

Chairman, I know say this one pain you. But check scores na, you guys are still winning. Just 2 Fulanis as opposed to hundreds of men, women and children (don't forget fetuses) from the infidels. So don't be sad ko.

Igmorance-in-writing.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by begwong: 3:33pm On May 22, 2013
*idriis*:
that's to show the numbers of insane and hypocrites we have on NL. Especially those so-called christians folks.
Mind you the OMBA'ATSE consist of both MUSLIM,CHRISTIANS & ATHEIST angry
So who are the hypos here

"The doctrines of Omba'atse are according to our common deity Azhili, which go hand in hand with those of the Bible and the Holy Quran. Principal among them are that one must be holy, should not steal, should not commit adulatory, among other vices.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by maclatunji: 3:39pm On May 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Is there no acting governor or local chairman to handle such issues in that state

GEJ no be winch bro...

A governor does not control troops not even the police in Nigeria. Those policemen killed by the so-called Ombatse are under GEJ's brief. If the same group kills thereafter, every single soul that drops without appropriate action to stop them is on GEJ's account.

People like you do not know what leadership is all about and keep shifting goal posts to suit mediocrity. People like me had been calling for stern action against terrorism from the first bombing under GEJ's watch on October 1, 2010. It took a threat to GEJ's position via anarchy before he took action after several thousands of people had been killed.

Is that what leadership is about to you? #Shame
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by envulad(f): 3:39pm On May 22, 2013
What happened was the fulanimen were fighting with fellow fulanis. I saw their corpses when ther were brought to the hospital, they had gun wounds and ombatse militiamen don't use guns cos I also saw the corpses of the dead policemen killed by ombatse n they had no gunwounds rather they machete cuts let's verify before we post stories pls. The owners of the cows were on their way and the other group were fuLani thieves that wanted stealing their cows.

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by caesaraba(m): 3:40pm On May 22, 2013
maclatunji:

Igmorance-in-writing.

Your only defense? Lol. We see your posts when the other side of the divide is at the receiving end of these attacks. When you get to offer sympathy, it is belated. So it's surprising to see you on a sugar-high, playing the morality card cos tables are turned (albeit briefly) this time around.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by maclatunji: 3:40pm On May 22, 2013
begwong:
Mind you the OMBA'ATSE consist of both MUSLIM,CHRISTIANS & ATHEIST angry
So who are the hypos here

"The doctrines of Omba'atse are according to our common deity Azhili, which go hand in hand with those of the Bible and the Holy Quran. Principal among them are that one must be holy, should not steal, should not commit adulatory, among other vices.

Please, get serious.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by hotwax: 3:41pm On May 22, 2013
Wahala, Fulani merceneries usually take advantage of stuff like this to embark on senseless killings!

Heeen let them go after Ombatse. Lets see how tough they are.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On May 22, 2013
caesaraba:

Your only defense? Lol. We see your posts when your posts when the other side of the divide is at the receiving end of these attacks. When you get to offer sympathy, it is belated. So it's surprising to see you on a sugar-high, playing the morality card cos tables are turned (albeit briefly) this time around.

Na 'Muktar' mentality

grin

1 Like

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2013
maclatunji:

As much as you tried to mask it, your hypocrisy shines through like a million stars. A sincere person would call on the government to curb all acts of violence.
U right dude but have u for once help tell ur bro to stop stepping on people's farm or what u think?

4 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

GEJ no be winch bro...
He has a lot of power given to him by the constitution. It shouldn't be used only in regulating the aviation sector to deter which person enters a private jet, and when it takes off.
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by tunnybabsmed: 3:50pm On May 22, 2013
Hmmm.... Long live Ombatse

2 Likes

Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 22, 2013
envulad: What happened was the fulanimen were fighting with fellow fulanis. I saw their corpses when ther were brought to the hospital, they had gun wounds and ombatse militiamen don't use guns cos I also saw the corpses of the dead policemen killed by ombatse n they had no gunwounds rather they machete cuts let's verify before we post stories pls. The owners of the cows were on their way and the other group were fuLani thieves that wanted stealing their cows.
I assume the front Page info is false
Re: Ombatse Militiamen Attack Herdsmen Again by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2013
apala911: When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Michael Ada, confirmed the incident but said the identity of the attackers has not yet been established as investigation is still ongoing.

http://leadership.ng/news/220513/again-ombatse-militiamen-attack-herdsmen

For where the investigation dey go on? I beg make we hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Bosso Town Of Niger/Nigerian Border Buried(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.